Pocket Dan Edition

Last thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>Don't pull a Sayori on us
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality
vocaroo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uao0tAE3BLw
vocaroo.com/i/s1OmIWGULazE
lichess.org/sADyWfMW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every thread.

>Pocket Dan
See that's funny because of two meanings.

Natsuki falling asleep next to you while reading manga all day!

Reminder that this is a bully-free zone.

Okay, everyone! For those who are unaware, we're currently working on a /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality." Participation is welcome from everyone, of all voices and talents, or lack thereof. What's really important is getting a lot of voices, so we make it obvious how much we care about this game! I've set it up so that there's no need to post links publicly- I'll be the only one to hear your voice on its own. Please help us so that we can make this project amazing! Your recording need have nothing but your voice. We've had some great participation so far, with 8 Anons sending in their awesome recordings! Let's keep this going and try to hit at least 30 before the cutoff!

Lyrics:
musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality

Record or upload recordings here:
vocaroo.com/

And finally, email the resulting link to me here:
[email protected]

Cutoff date is 19NOV2017, so plenty of time! Thank you!

Artemis
Destined to die but still fighting for your happiness.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I don't know how'd I feel about having a pocket Dan, or a pocket anybody. Wasn't there a kids movie/book that had a mouse who did that? Ralph, or something?

>Literal Unironic Poetry
>Waifu Posting to the 4th degree
>I WANT TO ___ X posting
>Loli fapping
>Baneposting
>Literal depression
>Loneliness
>Gay buttsex
>Tulpas straight out of /mlp/
>Sayori fags
>Salty Asian Beef

This is literally the gayest general I've ever seen, and I used to browse /ksg/ and /d2g/

I hate it.

I love her too.

He hates it!

I will recommend you pick first The fifth head of Cerberus or endangered species, castle of days has some stories but its mostly essays.
I started reading him with the Book of The New Sun, i love that book but its kind of dense and needs various re-reads.

But only if you have brown hair

Tuesday night, I unironically said "But a poem is never actually finished. It just stops moving." in conversation, because someone had said "A painting is never finished, only abandoned".

They thought it was nice. I merely laughed emptily and said "not in context"

Your friends think you're a FUCKING nerd!

I don't think Sayori would discriminate like that.

smolsuki

But I love fish?

I hope you don't hang out with art majors. Those guys are fags.

I should hope so because it was at a fucking D&D session.

Currently editing my way through eight takes of my garbage singing, attempting to frankenstein together something passable.

we need to go smoler

SMALLER

>The fifth head of Cerberus

Dont they just have three? Wheres the fourth one? Im gonna search for some copies of it now, thanks.

I love her too.

I appreciate your effort, user! This project will end up excellent.

youtube.com/watch?v=uao0tAE3BLw

What's your favorite time of the day user?

I honestly love night time. It's so quiet and peaceful and dark. I love sitting in the moonlight and listening to piano pieces. The stars in the night sky are special to me. I really think they are magnificent and beautiful and I love watching them flicker and pulse. It's hard to describe but my chest swells with intense longing feeling when I started at the night sky and I can't help but want more of it

S is for Spoilers

Both Erika and Monikanon are asleep? So lets try somethin different from poems for once. Imagine a castle and favorite doki. Write a short, preferably cute story how you would spend the day with her. Ghost stories are also welcome!

I hope you two have some nice dreams, monikanon and erika!

How does this work? Do I sing the whole song or just a piece of it?

Dawn when i can masturbate to my heart content

>ponytail
>beautiful green eyes
>long, sexy legs
>ponytail
>cute voice
>good-sized chest, but not cowtits
>ponytail
>cute poses
>athletic
>ponytail

Is Monika the perfect physical specimen?

Nah fuck that gay shit, write a poem about war or something

'Tag, Everyone! Let's get this thread Rolling with the word of the thread!
Because of discussion in the last thread, I think having two options would be a change of pace, don't you?
Let's try "Sun" for word number one, didn't mean to rhyme I swear, because rain seemed to put a lot of people in a somber mood and it's almost five in the morning over here, ahaha... Anyway, when I say "Sun", I mean things like "Sunrise", "Sunset" , or elements reminiscent of the sun!
The second word I got for you guys is "Castle", since the last thread was having a really comfy discussion about them and I'd like to bring some of that coziness over here to get us all started on the right foot!
As always, Rookies and veterans are encouraged to post their poems and comment and critique on others work if they feel like it!
Shine on you crazy anons!

I've got to say I love watching the sunrise when I happen to be awake for it, the view and the colours in the sky are simply magnificent!

I have risen! Hello!

4-5 in the morning on a weekend. Its the quitest time on earth around here, and watching a sunrise early on sundays helps me feel better about my life.

Fuck.
Now i HAVE to right one.
Alright but i'll be needing some time and it will turn out horrible.

If you are into murderers

The whole song would be preferred. The easiest way to do it would be to play the song through your headphones and sing along with it into the mic. That way, you don't get any background noise in the recording and you ensure that you stay on tempo. But I'd be happy with whatever you felt comfortable with sending in!

You say that, everyone will start sending samples of them either singing to eurobeat or metal!

Probably the start of dawn at around 5:00am to 6:00am since it feels pretty good doing my outside jobs like tending to my garden and letting out my chickens from their coops. Although I usually just go to bed, fuck around on my phone, fall back asleep and wake up at around 9:30 to 10:00am after finishing my morning duties.

Not him, but i am!

Well, I think most people are smart enough to send in the right song, at least. Though I'd smile at a few cheeky Anons trying to slip something into their recordings.

But war is good for absolutely nuthin'

Ok /ddlc/ which method should I pick to kms? I mean which Doki should I love more?

Someone explain the lore behind Monikanon and Erika.

>hard times user
Hi.

Combine the two

Well, 5th poem, reflecting recent events a bit.

Failure… should not be an option,
Yet I always find myself on the cusp of it.
As the sun goes down,
Little work has been done,
Little sleep has been gotten,
And I watch videos or lurk on Veeky Forums.
Each day is a new day with the sun once again,
Yet I cannot break this self-destructive cycle.
What happens when there’s no more sun anymore?
Even now, it rains, day or night,
And my work ethic is like the sun.

Thoughts?

Would Monika or Natsuki be a shotgun?

>Yuri in persona 3
I mention it once and it's become real.

I HATE IT
I HATE IT
I FUCKING HATE IT

Monika would be that spike from the chronicles of riddick and natsuki is already there. It's the absence of food.

Mind your language, Sayori.

Combine the two! Cut the noose! Nobody needs a noose!

Ctrl+C Ctrl+V

>the whole song
oh man, i dunno
im kinda nervous

Calm yourself!

But my leg of goat needs to not touch the floor.

Put the noose and the knife in relationship where the knife cuts the noose off. No seriously, don't do it.

Around 11pm-2am. The moon is just high enough that it isn't pitch black out, there aren't many cars out, it's so peaceful on my walk next to the busiest road in my town. No one else is typically out so I don't have to worry about jumping because someone just passed me. And the Florida weather is always really nice at night

Guten Morgen Schneewittchen.

You sure got some weird sleeping habits. Noone gets me awake at five in the morning.

The sun, it is rising
A new day, its coming

The pain, it does fade,
My hope, it is here.

Friends, they are waiting,
But breakfest is first, Im sorry my dear

If will kill you if you kill yourself.

You better not.

I couldn't bring myself to sing, I'm sorry.
So I did the only other thing I could think of to do.

Sorry, it's shit, but this was the only 'clean' take I got.

vocaroo.com/i/s1OmIWGULazE

lichess.org/sADyWfMW

An obsidian knife cuts my chest
innards spilling from my breast
the priest picks up my beating heart
it's all in order for the sun to start

My sacrifice was not in vain
despite the violence and the pain
The sun must run across the sky
and because of that I must die

Fucking Aztecs man, also why can I not do anything other than AABB

Monika user showed up a while back and started the word of the day poetry stuff and spread joy and cheer to anons. Recently someone showed up and decided to do Monika anons job whenever they were asleep, and they made a handful of unique pieces of the fanart with monika turned aryan, so if they fuck up and make people mad monika user won't get any undeserved flak. Of course, Erika was the name suggested and she liked it and so it stuck. They're not as smart or emotive as monika user but they post about their feelings more and they're a still just as sweet to most anons, at least in my opinion.

I overslept a bit (like six hours) and then had some errands to run. I think this is a lovely prompt though, I hope some people actually follow through with it.
And thank you, I did have nice dreams.
Monika!

Good game chessanon! Good luck finding someone new to play with!

>Monika user showed up a while back and started the word of the day poetry stuff
Monikanon showed up a while back and took over the word of the day poetry stuff after the guy who was doing it stopped.

What type from the MBTI do you think dokis are?

I would say Sayori is a ENFP since I guess I'm one and I can relate a fucking lot to her, even if she is not my favorite doki. I have no idea on the other girls.

you did some clever shit good job

>Living in a castle
>Sounded like such a good idea
>It's big as shit and user doesn't exactly use all the rooms
>user spends his days playing around in the large space
>running around
>Shouting in the halls
>Various other castle fuckery
>"You're a silly goose you know user?"
>Who in the name of hell was that
>Investigation leads user nowhere
>Dungeon is empty aside from some coins
>Throne room is clean
>Master bedroom is pretty fine
>Servant quarters are also fine aside from the hanging girl
>Waitwut
>Rubs eyes
>Nothing
>This castle might have fucked with user's head more than he considered
>user gets ready to sleep
>Finds a note on his laptop
>The fuck
>user reads the note
>"Are you going to stay?"
>user shrugs this off and sleeps leaving the note on the laptop
>Four figures watch him over his blissful slumber.

Here's your castle.

Hello fellow ENFP!

Hey, it's pretty clean. I do have a surplus of books that are cluttering one part of the room, but all it needs is a vacuuming, but that's about it.
Also, about that surplus. Funny story.
>order some books online
>get a phone call
>dude tells me that since i'm near their hq i can just go there and pick them up so i don't pay the postage
>hang out with him for a bit, chatting
>he takes a liking to me
>"hey, come with me"
>takes me to storage
>"this is the storage for books that are either old editions or we lost the rights to continue selling, you can have any book, they're just gonna get shredded"
>I take a few books, and he gives me some more that he thinks i'd enjoy
>get 17 fucking books for free on top of the 3 i ordered
Never underestimate the kindness of strangers.

I like it

I had a good laugh. Its short, its fun, its a little bit spooky.
Ghosts dokis cont. when?

FUCKING BASED

That's a super sweet story user!

Guten nacht Munichanon, Berlinanon and SW Germanon Sayorifriend!

I just noticed something... Monika messed with the heads of the other dokis and now we are messing with her head. How fucked up is that?

Good morning monikanon! Glad to hear, I hope you have a nice day! Its about time for bed for me though. The castle stuff was pretty comfy, I hope it continues a bit longer

Hope

Sweet whispering shadow
Lead me past that chasm of fear
Not to be lost in the woods of gallow
But to wander in sunlight with her

I walk up this stone path up
Towards a love that might not be
Are these doors forever shut
Or is there still a key

am i doing it right? This is my first time...

Waking up exhausted with Monika!!!

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

Wait... up and up...
I fucked up.

good night everyone

Good night, user. Sweet dreams.

Eh, this usually happens because I get hungry and jerk awake because of it. And your poem is lovely, even though it reminds me I need to cook something and pass out again, heh.

Morning! Good to see you among the living once more! Now I feel bad for not having much to say tonight other than have a good one, huh.

>Never underestimate the kindness of strangers
I know, right? Something about it coming from someone with a neutral perspective makes it feel more real, doesn't it? Now I remember I may or may not have, uh, "borrowed" copies of every animorph book from my grade school way back when. My memories on it are a bit fuzzy, but it's fine though, there were about three copies of each one! No dignity.

I might make more fluffy ghost stories with user and the ghosts individually later on. My mind's starting to roll with ideas.

Wtf i am Yuri now

How close is this game to being ruined by the fans?

Hope

Sweet whispering shadow

I walk this spiraling stone path up
Or is there still a key

Hope

Sweet whispering shadow

I walk this spiraling stone path up
Or is there still a key

Odd, I'm both ISTJ and ENTP.

You know I had to do it to em, user.

>letting fans ruin the game
We already have our fair share of above average autists and we discussed everything by the fifth thread though, I'm just here for pictures now.