pastebin.com/T5nijdNq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cockhole

Shermie's hairy muff!

king of fighters is butt

Why did they have to kill Shermie?

jesus why do you always want the make the OP you virgin

see me in fate unlimited codes

what are some things a sol/ky should know to not be such a basic scrub ass player?

>won't be in the next SNK game cause they have gone full appeal to feminists
they really are sncucks now

Idom, please win NA Regional Finals so Tokido can be the only Akuma in Capcom Cup.

What are they revealing for DBFZ this weekend?

I want my ball MenaRD to win Capcom Cup in the most disgusting ways

I hate playing against Bison and I think he's seriously one of the most braindead characters out there, but Problem X is just fucking incredible. He's like the only Bison who doesn't play like a sperg (who gets results unlike tampabison). I wouldn't be surprised if he got far in Capcom Cup.

Raditz

>late thread
>not a sniff
Didn't stand a chance lmao

Just fix the netcode please...

MAXIMUM CUTE

raditz never even did anything

Bulma and Videl

i wonder how different this gen would have been if kof 14 had decent netcode

How fucking long are they gonna take with bringing over unilel here? People at locals were hype when it first came out and one guy brought it but after a couple of weeks no one gave a shit cause buying it was a hassle. By this point I doubt anyone will care even if it does come out, which is a shame. If only they didn't take so retardedly long to localize that shit.

Or was an actual good game.

lol

Anybody wann Jive EU ?

Idom winning wouldn't change that up much, there's still the chance of an Akuma coming through the LCQ

sure

Hitbox rep getting a little twitter presence bothers the shit out of me cause he makes it seem like he's some all knowing individual

Don't worry its been years and still no one knows who he is outside of /fgg/

Collect his archived Veeky Forums and get him fired, worked on logan

HBR isn't offensive though, just annoying

he was the first to completely fuck up both piccolo and goku, and he did it at the same time.

I'm sure you can find something user

literally did nothing
he would have no moves

toppest fighting dykes

If feminism looks like XIV's Luong, Mai, King, Vanessa and Leona, I'm more than fine with it.

>If feminism looks like XIV's Luong, Mai, King, Vanessa and Leona
next game, someone post that leak where they talk about fucking up kula

I dare any of you us fags to sow up and play on jwong stream lobby

I'm pretty sure she being dead has something to do with it, but I'm still working on my theory.

>punk has to play lcq because he's top seed
How is this a reward? You literally have 18 hours to prepare for a match when literally everyone else (including the last chance qualifier) knows their opponent weeks in advance

that didn't stop characters coming back for XIV

What game

>tfw all the cool kids are sexually assaulting people and im stuck in the 90s like respecting people and shit

is a lobby up?

Jive

I'll use my "I'm not in US" option select to dodge

>90s
>respecting people

lol just lol

Can someone make pic related but with a Belmont from the classic castlevanias so it makes more sense?

your opponent is likely one of the weaker competitors in the tourney if they haven't already qualified

use u're brain

>finally get into fighting games
>decides to look for my locals
>the fgc of my city (5 million population) has just died

we're next

>tfw your scene went from huge to small cause of SFV

I miss everyone going on road trips out of town for SFIV tourneys

why don't you guys just play sf4 at locals

>implying we arenot already dead

cause that game was trash

I play it sometimes between tekken and uniel but a lot of the older people just up and left the scene after jive

really though what was the biggest sexual shit that went down in the 90s besides clinton

Why would a belmont in world 8-4 of super mario bros make more sense

WHAT LOCALS LMAO

A for affort

2 slots but I can make a bigger one

pastebin.com/T5nijdNq

What is the source for this? Max tweeted it but you know how spoken about a lot of shit that ended up not being true.

I didn't meant for him to be in the mario world though.

Thanks.

>Character was removed from a sequel to a non-canon crossover game spin-off of a crossover game despite being a token throw character because she is so unpopular

How will sluts ever recover?

how would guile in castlevania make more sense?

rofl

Password : 3838
Character Select On
8 slots

It just works

>Tfw Broski ditched me and the other dude isn't joining the lobby.

Thats why you never play broski

there is no source
it's some autist's dream changes that won't happen

Broski once said it's beneath him to see "randoms" or people below master rank now that he's a sponsored player

To be fair I'm the one that left to create another lobby, but still.

Anyway, I'm gonna go back to ranked matches, someone (you) me if you want to make a lobby.

Once I beat broski in KOF13 and he doxxed me and ruined my credit

You mean the leak that's so obviously fake that even literal baby could tell how it's written by some "SJW's are going to ruin our games" gamergoober? That leak?
Seriously, if you read that, and believed it, you need to get out of Veeky Forums. For a while at least. See some people. Read some real text.
Falling for such obvious fakes is just not good for you.

I saw people complaining about fighting smurfs in SFV now. How come these niggas will complain about everything but will never admit they just suck? Saying shit like "Yeah I'm super diamond but that guy was a master smurf" like he can't run into master ranks as super diamond

but yeah serious shit here
sfv under-performing is killing locals. i don't see sfvae fixing it.

if its anything like locals before sf4, they're going to die entirely and then later form into hardcore groups based on games people actually want to play.
fotm players and those who only play the current sf will leave the genre.
just pray the main game at your locals isn't smash because they rarely move to other games due to nintendo autism.

No source, no trust.

Because SFIV was shit but no one wants to admit it because hating SFV is the cool thing to do.

;)

Sagat's story mode by act and screen

I:
>Image of Sagat landing his winning blow against Nuakan with a young Adon in the background. Exposition about becoming the Emperor of Muay Thai.
>Signature picture of Ryu giving Sagat his scar.
>Fight (Alpha) Ryu.
>Sagat walking away from a defeated Ryu feeling displeased. Sagat feels Ryu didn't treat their fight seriously.
>Sagat shaking hands with Vega.

II:
>Sagat confronts Vega about leaving Shadaloo and wanting to train seriously.
>Defeat Vega.
>Sagat claims he will return to his position after catching up to his rival while walking away from a kneeling Vega.
>Image of Ryu and Sagat promising to defeat him.
>Vega stands up and says it was expected. Call's in his new number 2. Red eyed silhouette of F.A.N.G. behind Vega.

III:
>Sagat is in the mountain fighting a tiger.
>Necallli emerges in front a tired and sitting saga. Tigers knocked out surrounding Sagat.
>Defeat Necalli.
>Sagat is confident that his training is paying, but a mysterious voice calls out to Sagat. He tells him there is much to learn outside of physical ability and he is no better than that "beast."

IV:
>Internal monologue about Sagat quelling his rage.
>Flash of images of Sagat training under his new mentor. >Meditating under waterfall,
>Missing image
>Eating with the old man (in monk clothing) in a small mountain shack. Sagat looking happy.
>Sagat walking towards the screen in traditional monk clothing with the kata covering his eye(s). Sagat says he is ready.

Locals are a spool

nice fan fiction you have there friend

You missed the part about Dhalsim training sagat, which was a huge part of the lore

>i don't see sfvae fixing it.
Lets wait for fucking patch ok?

>huge part of the lore
>SFxTekken

yeah...

I've never played sfxtekken, Sim training was the reason sagat left the dark side

i live in socal so im fine

Nothing more satisfying than the third dimension desu

>your opponent is likely one of the weaker competitors in the tourney if they haven't already qualified
this isn't even true

the last chance qualifier could be Nemo when guys like Didimokof, 801 strider and brolynho are playing lower seeds

sagats story ended so beautifully in 4. he should not come back

>Go in any Dragon Ball FighterZ thread on /v/
>People post a lot of cute alien/monster otherwise interesting girls from the tv show
>The only girls in FighterZ are androids that look identical to humans and the one shown doesn't do anything like turn her arms into machine guns or sawblades
Why.

wow dude you did what you were suppose to do in that situation

grats bro

i like how HBR is getting uppity about some KOF article when he doesnt even play his own game

is he the goober of the kof community?

nice reddit punish

I'm kidding about broski btw, he's cool. I just thought he'd show up to refute that shitpost

no mean posts allowed sir

sorry

Because it's a bullshit article for a good game that's underplayed.

If it is a good game, why does no one play it?

>nemo
ahem, aren't you forgetting someone?