/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread: -SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.6 via system transfer, hardmod or magnethax)
Switch: 3.0.0
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/DhfG6z7F
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L

-RECENT NEWS-
>Wii U
[Nov 8] Miiverse has been discontinued.
[Oct 14] VC injection tool for (S)NES, DS, N64 & Wii released gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-vc-injector-for-wiiu.486781/
>PS3
[Nov 8] esc0rtd3w has announced that an exploit is being worked on for 4.81 , with a goal for Christmas. wololo.net/2017/11/08/ps3-developer-esc0rtd3w-announces-ps3-4-81-exploit-around-christmas/
>3DS
Pokémon Ultra Moon has leaked.
[Oct 30] Rei-Six 1.0 released. ReiNAND with b9s support and more. github.com/CrimsonMaple/Rei-Six/releases/tag/1.0
>Vita
[Oct 29] VitaShell 1.76 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell
[Oct 23] PKGI released, allows installing original pkg files, download & unpack pkg files directly on Vita together with your NoNpDrm fake license github.com/mmozeiko/pkgi/releases
-pkgi.txt: pastebin.com/raw/wRuNrxdb
>PS4
[Oct 20] fail0verflow published a writeup for their 4.05 kernel exploit wololo.net/2017/10/20/adieu-ps4-kernel-exploit-firmware-4-06-fully-detailed-team-fail0verflow/
>Switch
[Oct 19] OFW 4.0.0 released (now 4.0.1), do not update wololo.net/2017/10/19/nintendo-switch-firmware-4-0-0-released/

Other urls found in this thread:

majorgeeks.com/files/details/imgburn.html
3dscias.blogspot.com.br/2016/11/mario-pary-star-rush-usa-cia.html
gbatemp.net/threads/release-qr-web-installer-cia-installer.416243/
mega.nz/#!gLRxXSqR!dYFjW0GL8RZ6V0fXdlX1d8iE_XlV-nEaklB3JhYY5vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nintendo bans my 3ds
oh no wait they didn't because im not a retard who fell for tranny cfw meme
>order a new 3ds xl from amazon anyway
>choose same day day delivery
>arrives at my doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds the money
>use that money to buy a vita and 64 gb card
>choose no rush shipping because vita has no games
>arrives at doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds my money
>use that money to order myself a pizza from domino's
oh wait i dont because domino's is trash
>go to based little caesars instead
>get a hot n ready pepperoni pizza
oh wait i dont because im not a poorfag
>go to costco
>order a cheese pizza
>go home and eat my pizza
get on my level niggas. and fuck nintendo and sony and domino's and fuck little ceasar's

BASED DABPOSTER

this

Tripcodes are for jerks!

Might be because I haven't seen a proper dabpost for a long time or because I'm just high but this one made me chuckle a little bit.

>Can't grab the Zelda BotW DLC off the server anymore
Weird. Was going to wait for the release date anyway but I imagine it must be soon.

>people are getting nostalgic for dabposting

Makes you miss 10.4 user huh

I do miss him.
And the HENkaku lurker, too.

My SD just died so I got a new one. How do I inject FBI?

Reminder that updating and loosing all the library built up from release to 3.60 isn't worth a few 3.61+ games.

Reminder that 3.61+ WILL happen.

Costco pizza is trash.

>Reminder that 3.61+ WILL happen.
If we'd be talking about the 3DS or the Switch, I'd agree.
But it's the Vita. It will NOT happen.

ultra sun leak WHEN

Just Pingo my 5 hours up.

Is the update still there?

I'm trying to mod my PS2 but I haven't had to burn CDs or DVDs in ages and apparently Alcohol 120% isn't free anymore.

Are there any recommended free programs for burning discs? Imgburn keeps setting off my antivirus and getting deleted.

you should try and make it a bit more believable when you samefag

>nostalgic
>shitty meme that has been around a few months
>cakes

bump

>But it's the Vita. It will NOT happen.
There's always holes, dude.
I doubt any firmware past 3.60 will be hackable, but I don't doubt a 3.61+ spoof will happen.

You're fine faggot, just don't go online. Anything else you can do, tho I have no Idea why you'd want to trade locally.

Just get a version without opencandy.
majorgeeks.com/files/details/imgburn.html

Because pksm hasn't been updated for the new games and I wanna change my pokemon's ball to match their colors

>costco pizza
>not costco guac

Alright so I deleted the logs in the activity log (not the daily ones though), deleted US moon, and had the spotpass shit and friends shit off, is there anything else I need to do to clean my 3DS of everything UM related so I can go online again (for freeshop) or is there no way to safely go online once you've played UM? I don't mind waiting 2 days but if there's a way to bypass the waiting without getting the dick I'll consider doing it.

Just wait nigger
Did you delete all the keys and shit

Where I can find the common.key?

The update is. No ticket to say you've bought the Season Pass though.

I deleted the CIA, Title, and Ticket via FBI, if that's what you mean. If not, then no I have no idea where I would find those. Seems like I won't need to go online anyways but I would still like to know regardless for future reference. Seems there's a program to clear all of the activity shit so I'm going to install that and give it a whirl, as well.

Is there a place where I can find a complied USUM pkhex?

has mario party been leaked yet. i just want to play my bing bing wahoo game with friends before i go on holiday

I've got an O3DS XL running 10.5 with CakesFW on it that I CFWed ages ago, what's the best way to go about redoing it with a new SD card?

Tried playing Mario Maker online a few days ago and was banned, how do I unban?

Is there a friendcode seed thing public or nah?

It releases officially in a few hours anyway.

>pksm
Use pkhex like a real man you faggot

>mfw ps3 4.66
What are the odds I'll be able to have pirate game assuming esc0rtd3w delivers?

screwing and unscrewing my n3ds once in a while is tiresome.

when they say don't go online, do they mean festival plaza or turn off everything. because i want to use freeshop/ciangel to install xenoblade

They mean no online at all. Posting here on Veeky Forums just got your whole 3DS banned, sorry.

>what is ftpd
Once more you prove how much of a faggot you are

N3DS even has a native built-in one if you're feeling super lazy.

1. I don't even want to be a real man
2. I like the convenience of having the tool on my ds

The first one, as long as you don't use any of the game's online features you'll be fine.

>don't go online before the game comes out
>use ftp
pick one

what a dumb ass

dude LAN isn't online

>lan
>not online
>constantly get notifications of friends going online

seeandFuck (You) too

what a dumb ass

you don't need to be online to use ftp
pull out the cable of your router

>people
Nope, just newfags.
Kids like you who think it's some le ebin mame xDD from "back in the day" hadn't even heard of this thread until last year's banwave, and now you're trying to fit in by calling attention to something familiar.

You need to go back.

>all these FMCB memory cards for like 10 bucks or less
Are they all fake or can you literally just buy one of these things for less than the shit you need to install it yourself?

but i'm on holiday tomorrow
i'm in australia too

Don't go online inside the game, dumbass

If your PS2 can read burned disks then it'll only cost you a CD.

If not, then fuck you :^)

I hacked my 3DS early this year but haven't touched it in months, but I heard they banned people with those old hacks, is this true?
How do I fix this?

mario party cia where? it already released in some third world country.

literally google

not in google m8

3dscias.blogspot.com.br/2016/11/mario-pary-star-rush-usa-cia.html

absolute faggot

Ayy. Friend of mine just got a DSi for a steal. There was some news recently and I don't remember what it was.
Is there a way to get rom loading running on 1.4.5?

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

Does the luma 7.1 from the pastebin work with b9s 1.3, I want to update my b9s but don't want to update my luma version.

That seems a bit counter-intuitive.

>buy ps4 in anticipation of 4.0.5 hax
>nothing
>buy switch in anticipation of 3.0.0 hax
>nothing

>buying a console before the hack is released
>inside your head: nothing

I will send 39.99 worth bitcoin to whoever can share me a qr code of usum im in chinkland and i have no computer to do the FTDP transfer i need a qr code or any way to download it directly please im bored as shit and i literally ate fermented bamboo for breakfast PLEASE HELP ME

/vp/ has failed me on this, and it's half-related to CFW anyway so here it goes.

I know you can't play Ultra Moon online, and I keep my wi-fi turned off when playing, but can I quit the game and close it, turn wi-fi on and use ftp? Or should I NEVER EVER turn wi-fi on for any reason until launch just by having it installed/played on my system?
Just making sure.

>that picture
DELET THIS

Put the files onto the SD manually if you're such a fucking wuss.

doesn't exist. i'm sorry user.

I CANT I FUCKING CANT I HAVE A CHINK 8GB SD CARD I HATE CHINA SO FUCKING MUCH HOLY SHIT I WANT TO PLAY POKEMON PLEASE HELPO ME

Download the upper QR code to install the program that installs games via QR here
gbatemp.net/threads/release-qr-web-installer-cia-installer.416243/

Then the lower one is Ultra Moon, scan it inside that app.
It's going to take a long while to install though.

1Ns3uDkWJ3WgKPnyDjdxkYjB1UmywBohRo

God bless you user, i will pray for your safety

just buy a new card. 32gbs are like 12-14 bucks on amazon

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

Im scanning it but it isnt downloading after I press A, is something wrong?

They're legit but 10 dollars is too much for one of those considering they're most likely bootleg memory cards with fmcb on them, you can instead order a copy of some 007 game (forgot which one) for 2 dollars, buy a blank cd for mere cents, burn ulaunch elf to said cd, put fcmb on a usb stick, do the disk swapping trick and boot ulaunch elf, from there you just copy fmcb to your memory card and enjoy your free games straight from the hard drive instead of slowly killing the dvd drive and overheating the ps2.

hey the qr code for the Freeshop title keys in the pastebin isn't working, anyone have an updated version?

Are you using the QR scanner homebrew I posted? FBI won't work.

Basically, the game is too big to host on any host that allows direct linking, so what that app does is it processes links so it's possible.

You'll know it's working when it just pastes endless lines of random numbers, it's downloading then, going to take 2-4 hours to finish depending on connection, could be longer.

>Still no way to hack a 3ds yourself

Just google 3DS enctitlekeys.bin

Yeah, im doing it from the app

gives me three lines and says install finished after just a few second

Man, that sucks, and I can't test it myself because I already did it on my system. It worked fine here.

Here's the raw QR in case I fucked up that image.

>birth
You new? Or joking?

Still not working, is the actual link still up or is it gone?

So I upgraded to a n2dsxl from the 2ds, how do I dsiware transfer while getting a new id on the new console?

mega.nz/#!gLRxXSqR!dYFjW0GL8RZ6V0fXdlX1d8iE_XlV-nEaklB3JhYY5vo

It's still up.
A question though, you haven't installed the preload before by any chance?

Ultra Moon hangs on the 3DS loading screen when launched, reinstalled twice now. Any help?

>dsiware transfer
use magnethax

>you haven't installed the preload before by any chance?

Nope

Then I'm at a loss, sorry man.
It should work though, I have no idea.

:^) hello new friend

Give your system info.

On 11.6.0.39U New 3DS xl

Which CFW and version?

>Ultra Moon hangs on the 3DS loading screen
You sure you installed the game and not the pre load? Post the link where you got the cia from?