Who was the Big Boss of history?

Who was the Big Boss of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subcomandante_Marcos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_El-Masri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Žižka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big boss is a fictional character, user. War and the military aren't like your little games. There's no supermen one man armies. Everyone is a small pawn. Those who take it a little bit more seriously and are a bit more talented get put into special operations forces, but even they can be cought with their pants down and killed by your average sandle wearing shitskin with an AK. Now put down the controller, fill out a job application, and go outside.

I would really approve of that first comment, if the spelling was correct. sad thing it isn't

Shame. Damn shame.

You didn't answer his question.

>United a multiethnic society
>Kept Yugoslavia outside Western and Soviet spheres
>Loved by all

So what. Neither did you.

He doesn't even have an eyepatch, dude. Get the fuck out.

Why do people dickride kojima?

Donald Trump is going to beat them all.

Che I guess

idk. Why is michael cera considered to be the modern Hero archetype?

is he?

Him, Aziz Ansari, Jesse Eisenberg...

>Jesse Eisenberg
>literally only famous for playing villains

Nah he was in American ultra and adventureland and other shit. But fine
WHATEVER
I still have Cera and Ansari.

Well it's because there are very few true artists left in kino, true artists understand that heroes should be strong, manly and honest (though tragic and conflicted) while villains should be effeminate, weak and deceptive.

Is there hope for modern storytelling?

This reminds me of that one ms paint comic that says something like

>You've found some excellent holes in my argument. Unfortunately for you, I noticed you made a spelling mistake. Better luck next time, pal.

Subcomandante Marcos

Love it. Love everything about it. Does he have his own show?

Who's the comandante if he's the subcomandante?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subcomandante_Marcos

>Subcomandante Marcos was the nom de guerre used by Rafael Sebastián Guillén Vicente (born June 19, 1957)[1] who was the leader and primary spokesman of the Zapatista Army of National Liberation (EZLN) during the Chiapas conflict.[2

Yes, as long as you believe.

Pic related.

Kojima said he modeled Big Boss' persona and character off Che Guevara, Carlos the Jackal, and Osama ben Laden.

>Osama Bin Laden
Surprisingly redpilled... Kojima keeps surprising.

Japan doesn't have reason to revile him like america does, so his full life and character probably got a fair shake.

>Osama was a CIA asset that went rogue during the Cold War and became a liability with his own private army
>Big Boss was a CIA asset that went rogue during the Cold War and became a liability with his own private army

it's like pottery
it rhymes

literally Xenophon.

Fuck off you don't know that.

Do you have a source on this?

I can't remember his name, but that dude with a mercenary army during the 30th year war who gave zero fuck about kings and countries. Not one of the kings, but one of the generals in one of the countries.

you can't critique a critique with the same criteria as the original post, that's just stupid.
Even though Veeky Forums is a bit different than the other boards, please keep in mind you're still on a tahitian-tlingit woodchopping forum.

>Loved by all
>Everyone forget his teachings and descend into a bloody civil war

He sounds worse then Franco

Godfrey of Bullion
>Established an independent nation with only a few good men
>Fought for his ideology first

Lawrence of Arabia

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_El-Masri

It's real

Moshe Dayan.

Never post in Reddit dialect ever again

The people.