/d2g/ - DotA 2 General

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Major patch: dota2.com/duelingfates (7.07)
Minor patch: dota2.com/news/updates/34339/ (7.07b)
New players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
New players (League refugee edition): dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: blog.dota2.com/
Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page
Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/interactivemap/

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Previously, on d2g:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGq42niLxWc
twitter.com/MistaBlue22
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks for the meal dotards

When do BAD teams play?

post fuTA

check moonduck tv

whats that term you use to describe maut's voice?

holy fuck its so fucking annoying to hear him talk

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land? this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

Reply to my shit forced meme guys it'll be /d2g/ culture after a few months of every thread

youtube.com/watch?v=CGq42niLxWc
>this triggers the euro

When will this game improve and not be shit

stay mad

First to say "Redditors get the fuck out and take you Grand_Shit with you"

When do GOOD teams play?

Anyone else feel like Dota has a lot more potential than where it is now? I mean we're obviously advancing with powercreep, anyone can see that. I can see a future though where the game 5 years from now is even more indistinguishable from what it is now.

forgot your epin frog image

First for Leo!

shut the fuck up lolbaby

tfw no harbinger bf

Can you uhhh give me some sniper tips please ?

>3-22
The city of USA

Why aren't you playing Terrorblade now that his most crippling weakness (the lack of movement speed to offset metamorphosis' ms loss) has been offset by the new changes to attributes?

How long do you think it's going to take before /ourguy/ Pangolier gets nerfed?

Been spamming the fuckier non stop. He was already pretty good before the buffs, but after he's just absurd.

No, i dont feel. Making dota IMBA DOTA isnt good for improvement, but viewing this kind of dota is pretty fun

i want to kiss them both at the same time

????

FIX ME

cute kot

what did they mean by this?

>/d2g/ was at it's most dead around 2016 when dota was peaking
>/d2g/ was most alive around 2012 when the game was just starting out and barely alive
>/d2g/ is more alive now as the game continues to decline
WTF? Are we all just ebin contrarians?

i want to kiss their dicks

Don't pick sniper. You cant win without good team and he is pretty useless before 30 min mark.

>grant says grow some balls and fix your problems
>wah wah I dont wanna
literally proving his point

only newfags that haven't seen TI2 morph, TI3 NP or have already forgotten 6.86c jugg/sniper/troll could make these posts

When they finally get around to making Heartpiercer not useless, they're going to increase the cooldown of Rolling Thunder to 120/100/80. He's going to be another generic initiator with massive CD ult, except he buys a stack of javelins instead of blink dagger.

very

where's the /d2g/ population tracker?

ere's the literal who trying to bring down /ourguy/ grant. his reddit account and twitter are pure unadulterated autism/reddit

More
i wish i got free abandons every time i run into a 5th pick meepo spammer. i'll just accept the loss and save 30 minutes of my life instead of sitting there getting stomped by some asshole who has 3000hp on 5 units at 25minutes and 500movespeed because of agi
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet Like 1

Ursinity
@ursinity
Nov 8
More
imagine if r/dota2 got as mad about people saying racist or homophobic shit as they do about some known asshole ragging on custom game creators
0 replies 0 retweets 10 likes
Reply Retweet Like 10

Ursinity
@ursinity
Nov 8
More
as a general rule, if you can't be funny without offending people you're probably just not very funny.
0 replies 5 retweets 15 likes
Reply Retweet 5 Like 15r
Ursinity
@ursinity
Nov 7
More
Replying to @ursinity
and denies them their ability to exercise their constitutional right to vote!
2 replies 0 retweets 5 likes
Reply 2 Retweet Like 5

Ursinity
@ursinity
Nov 7
More
Replying to @ursinity
it's also a good day to remind everyone that one-day-voting (especially on weekdays) is a horrible system that disadvantages poor people
1 reply 1 retweet 10 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 1 Like 10

Ursinity
@ursinity
Nov 7
More
voting in local elections is important and quick, everyone should go out today if you can! it took me literally 6 minutes!
1 reply 2 retweets 6 likes

start by picking goodSniper

Is Terrorize a good ult?

What hero would Yagami Light main?

Dota has slowly but surely been reducing the amount of passive skills, with stuff like craggy exterior, WK crit and sort of rubick now being actives, allthough WK still kept the passive effect. When all heroes only have active skills we will see the true clusterfuck dota always had the potential to be

He got buffs???? What buffs hey

sorry user im in trouble right now i could use any tips you have to offer

fuck off
you're no better with this autistic shit

>Huskar

it feels really underwhelming but you have 2 ults so LMAO who cares

>TB
>Good Sniper

you're higher than the sun

>27 minutes

Holy shit what a faggot

heheh lets ddos pizza his lolnonymous internetz
muh leejun :::DDD:D:D

literally who?

no one cares about reddit drama
off with you

Literally who

good god, that german kid's voice is insufferable.

I mean, I agree that Grant was having an autistic outburst. but Baumi is just proving himself to be a self-righteous autist himself with this half hour whine video.

>Backpack
>Stats give you more
>Items do more
>Talents get you more
>being this fucking retarded that you think relative power is powercreep

She is Jabami Jumeko? Lina probably

Apart from talents the game is more or less the same.

>+300 (PLUS THREE HUNDRED) Metamorphosis attack range
look who's talking

Omniknight

>Muted
I'm not helping you now

buy upgraded urn and huskar is shit

how is this a dox/call for action? his name is literally in his reddit handle and he puts himself forwards as a public figure even if nobody listens to his shit podcast. I took 30 seconds out of my day to point out his autism.

Techies, he'd win every game just by being 10 steps ahead

>pudge
>tusk
>spectre
Prepare your anus, you wont get any farm. This is 6k+ mmr i wonder?

reminder that Grant fucked pic related

all right who fed qop

>blink dagger qop
patrician

>First picking Gyro
>Gooks

Ask Sniper

the mid laner and all of the supports

mommy give milky

Fucking Jugg in my 50 min game
>262 gpm

MOMMY

So did PPD, Sumail and Fear.

>dotp's shitty podcast gets $400 a month on patreon
lol

4k pangolier spammer, ama

Is she into yaoi?

based retard bro
sotry

what is the optimal amount of javelins?

when are you going to git gud and approach actual mmr?

>still no bard hero that plays an instrument

Hearpiercer is sweet though. The massive slow is more of a selling point than the armor reduction desu. How do you suggest not making it 'useless'?

I agree on the ultimate though, I bet they are going to wreck the cooldown.

Just check out the first patch after the release.

Team Assassins break down

>Team Assassin because Shit player
Bulba tho
ixmike
7ckingMad
Dendi

>Team Assassin because of Shit personality
RTZ
Pajkatt
EE

>Team Assassin because shit person AND player
Notail
CWM
Mason
PPD

reminder that Grant fucked pic related

3 javelins, build into basher and MKB

twitter.com/MistaBlue22
lmao this roland guy is a faggot

nobody cares dude

dumbaliceposter

Can personally vouch that GrandGrant is a fucking slime-bag. Worked in the scene for 3 years, hope the guy ends up in jail (he won't). The chat logs I read are literally putrid and disgusting. One female streamer (fairly notable) stopped streaming all together because of this waste of space (she felt uncomfortable to go any further because the line was pushed so far). GrandGrant is A reason this game is not palatable to young kids. As far as his level of education, I think we can all agree the guy is definitely lacking in that area. It's obvious he's never applied himself to anything other than drinking, harassing women on the internet and Dota 2. Luckily, he will never have a future in esports, right now he's riding the coat-tails of being friends with people in the scene who sympathize with his past by saying "Grant was just drunk." I've been drunk before, doesn't mean I grotesquely harassed women. Not a fan of Baumi either (talk about arrogant), but I have to hand it to him that, yeah, GrandGrant is a disgusting human being. I would happily release the chat-logs of this fuck if I didn't delete them off of my computer for fear that the government would rain down on me for accessing such a disgusting log. I will give some similar things that he would say to female streamers: Grant: "Show me your pussy ;>>>>>>>>" Anonymous Streamer: "Ew. Gross. No." Grant: "I didn't want to see your nasty pussy any way you fucking grizzly bitch." etc...
This is someone who has a face in this community. Anybody going to do anything about that? Or do we still have to endure this fuck?
Valve? You there? I wouldn't let this guy in your club guys. He's a giant liability.
Sources: *Founder of Defense of the Patience *In the scene 3+ years *Interviewed some of the streamers he harassed *Dealt with GrandGrant in ESL NY 2015 *Ruined our relationship with Siractionslacks because I voiced how much I despised him *still do despise him *you should despise him too
The more you know.

switch EE and PPD

because I am a brainlet incapable of micro

what did dotp_roland mean by this
>GrandGrant w/ Sumail, PPD and ZaiShoutout (self.DotA2)
submitted 11 months ago by DotP_Roland
Besides the mixed feelings I have had with GrandGrant in the past. Nothing has made me more convinced he deserves to be in the lime-light than Summit 6. He's quick-witted, he's funny, he gets people talking and I can't stop watching. I laughed out loud with his questions regarding what music would you listen to at G5 for a TI, or Sumail's fiercest mid opponent. The questions are on-point, and I've been laughing the entire time.
I admit, here on this public forum, I was wrong about GrandGrant. He's good at what he does, and I'm still watching and laughing.
TL;DR: I've come to like GrandGrant a lot. He's hilarious and a good host. Thanks, Grant!

Thats my gf you are posting
And you are mistaken, she is pure

When will the predator Harvey "Grandgrant" Sandusky finally be forced to answer for his crimes? It makes me sick that we allow this monster to go free.

Blink Euls viable?

>shit on custom game creators
>everyone wants blood
what the fuck is wrong with the dota community

you could do worse, he has flexible builds/roles

it's viable if you need control more than semi-carry

>pastes some moron's tweets to /d2g/ to farm (You)s
>thinks that moron is the autistic one

Can personally vouch that GrandGrant is a fucking slime-bag. Worked in the scene for 3 years, hope the guy ends up in jail (he won't). The chat logs I read are literally putrid and disgusting. One female streamer (fairly notable) stopped streaming all together because of this waste of space (she felt uncomfortable to go any further because the line was pushed so far). GrandGrant is A reason this game is not palatable to young kids. As far as his level of education, I think we can all agree the guy is definitely lacking in that area. It's obvious he's never applied himself to anything other than drinking, harassing women on the internet and Dota 2. Luckily, he will never have a future in esports, right now he's riding the coat-tails of being friends with people in the scene who sympathize with his past by saying "Grant was just drunk." I've been drunk before, doesn't mean I grotesquely harassed women. Not a fan of Baumi either (talk about arrogant), but I have to hand it to him that, yeah, GrandGrant is a disgusting human being. I would happily release the chat-logs of this fuck if I didn't delete them off of my computer for fear that the government would rain down on me for accessing such a disgusting log. I will give some similar things that he would say to female streamers: Grant: "Show me your pussy ;>>>>>>>>" Anonymous Streamer: "Ew. Gross. No." Grant: "I didn't want to see your nasty pussy any way you fucking grizzly bitch." etc...
This is someone who has a face in this community. Anybody going to do anything about that? Or do we still have to endure this fuck?
Valve? You there? I wouldn't let this guy in your club guys. He's a giant liability.
Sources: *Founder of Defense of the Patience *In the scene 3+ years *Interviewed some of the streamers he harassed *Dealt with GrandGrant in ESL NY 2015 *Ruined our relationship with Siractionslacks because I voiced how much I despised him *still do despise him *you should despise him too
The more you know.

An exposé on the addled mind of a soyboy bugman

Okay, it seems Pugna washing the Mercedes Benz E-Class Sedan won the poll so that's what I'm going to go with but TA also got a big amount of the votes so she can join her.

Do you guys think the piece be them washing the car as a whole or also with separate cuts of different angles? Yea or Nay?

Aight, thanks. Was messing around with that and Force Staff.