benis

2nd for /co/ winning

3rd for benis

4th for /co/ losing

5th for bepis

6th for benis

Rude

Football Manager league with gay regens when

If there’s a dark horse here, look no further than /x/.

10th for ITS /mlp/'S YEAR BABY WOOOOOO

Reminder bracket challenge is happening and anyone can submit a bracket up until kickoff.

fuck you thanks

Gohan Blanco when?

VGL

>page 9

sportballmegateam.bandcamp.com/track/its-game-time
Is it game time?

1. FIFA
2. Super Mario Strikers
POWER GAP
9001. PES
POWER GAP THE SIZE OF THE UNIVERSE
900000000000000000000000000000000000000000001. Football Manager

>no Sensible Soccer
>no Captain Tsubasa
shit power ranking

4cc wii sports when?

I'm going to Liverpool in three months, meet me there for a real life /a/ vs /sp/ match

Never because I just can not get him to score. El Grande Padre is pulling a One Man Show

>meet me there for a real life /a/ vs /sp/ match
>real life
>/a/ and /sp/
But beta bowls are always boring.

it'd end 5-0 or worse anyway

Real life 4cc when?

money making scheme

/vp/ wins lol

thank you based reso

>weebs rely on rigbux instead of minting their own currency

>currency with less value that a zimbabwe or 10 canadian dollars
Literally shit

Is it /h/ time?

Actually the Zimbabwe dollar has been out of circulation since 2009. They use USD and other countries' currencies now in in Zimbabwe.

No prob

I enjoyed these, thanks user.
Feel like blurbing the Ro16 matchups?

No as the /h/ managers stopped caring after /trv/

I care user. I'm just shit.

/a/ v /n/
They're shit

/mlp/ v /h/
They're shit

/gd/ v /k/
They're shit

Veeky Forums v /r9k/
They're shit

/sp/ v Veeky Forums
They're shit

/wsg/ v /k/
They're shit

/co/ v /cm/
They're shit

/pol/ v Veeky Forums
They're shit

TONIGHT
TODAY

Thanks, appreciate it

Someone give this to PAVAL and Kregg

Honest opinions about each Ro16 team

>/a/-A tale that took them years to make. After succumbing to the fetus (again), /a/ finally got their shit together and all their medals have been working on high speed. Not to mention the return of a great accelerator and a bebop that knows how to score. It may have been a brutal summer a few years back, but they want revenge

>/n/-Another babby, another success. The eteneral yo yo has shown that they can win not only offensively, but defensively. Even without airport general they won a game. Kudos to them

>/mlp/-After a abysmal 2017, the eternal horsefuckers got their shit together and actually won a couple of games. This, however, is all too late as they now will move to a new PES, where god knows what powers it’ll give to >rape

>/h/-Congratulations you guys actually got an offense for once, but have lacked severely in defense. That can cost you a ton, but if liru and fatguy can score, you can get a babby

>/gd/-What else is to be said? This team is always entertaining and they once again came back to the elites. Kerning and helvetica have been a deadly one two punch, but can they keep it up?

>/k/-HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU WON TWO GAMES IN A YEAR?!?! Even if you lose in the knockouts, it’s a massive step in the rebuild. Good luck in winter

>Veeky Forums-Turns out that miata decided to go god machine and score a shitload of goals for you. Sure you may have barely edged out /p/ and Veeky Forums, but you have 9 points in the mustard race. WOOOOO

>/r9k/-You should’ve been eliminated but because the supreme gentleman scored a joke goal, you can press easy into winter. Only problem: your silvers are non existent and you depend on the own goal. A lot

>Only problem: your silvers are non existent
They're silver wingers, they basically do jack shit but cross. Good thing crossing isn't integral to /r9k/'s gameplan or anything :^)

the /k/ vs /gd/ match in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=F7qqcxEetLc

Continued

>/sp/
Who cares? You were supposed to get out of this pathetic group. Stop bragging and get ready for some tougher teams ahead. The offense is horrendous and can’t even score two against a practically fucked /v/. Good luck

>Veeky Forums
Oh look you made it out of a easy group. Take your ticket to winter and don’t miss the deadline

>/wsg/
Yawn. Stealing tactics from the winners doesn’t make you better. And you managed to advance because the other two teams were dogshit. Take your free route to the semis and brag about it marshmallow

>/x/
A surprise team that’s probably fucked because of cheater webm. Still, welcome back. You finally gave us some spooks

>/co/
Another babby and another high octane offense from this squad. This time, aku has shown his dominance and the defense has been rock solid, only conceding once. You’ll need it against the autopilot

>/cm/
Yawn. You advanced from a freebie group. Other then that, you have been a surprise to many. Gay abuse is real

>/pol/
TRIPLE K MAFIA is what the team needed, as moonman has been able to power a once lackluster /pol/ back to the elites. Also, no goals conceded, so that’s a plus.

>Veeky Forums
Well, it was expected, but the offense finally came alive even in a loss to >rape. Stat me, that fucking guy, and thin your paints all have been nice additions to the team. Now can you go back to the promised land? Or you’ll choke again?

/sp/ could realistically win the cup

/h/ could realistically win the cup.

/x/ could realistically win the cup

/m/ could realistically win the cup

Veeky Forums could realistically win the cup

/a/ will win the cup.

/pol/ could realistically win the cup

/y/ could realistically win the cup

/4ccg/ could realistically win the cup

/qa/ could realistically win the cup.

/trash/ could realistically win the cup

/mlp/ could realistically lose to /lgbt/ in the 2018 winter grand finals.

The cup could realistically not be for people like you anymore. It's a sad and sorry thing, but that's just how it is. /4ccg/ and circlejerking has ruined the cup by making being a manager the hurt feelings championship if you don't succeed. You're never getting your cup of memes back. Not as long as long as being in the fetus instantly shitlists you from anything PES related until you mimic /lgbt/ and Veeky Forums successes. Not as long as testing for hours a day isn't enough to qualify for the elites. Not as long as who you're affiliated with completely destroys peoples opinions of you. Not as long as every season teams in the top 8/4 OF FIFTY TEAMS are deemed shit.

If your team is shit, and everyone around you is talking about how shit your team is, there's literally nothing you can do about it but test and that kills peoples enjoyment. If you do shit, it feels even worse because now you're responsible. If you don't do shit, people will still call you shit until you stay consistently elite. Or the moment you stop being elite you're now a fluke and a hack.
Congrats you 9 point the fetus. You're shit for being there. Congrats you made the babby KO. Only the top 3 wont yoyo! Congrats you made the elite KO. Oh you're getting relegated next cup because you didn't look good.

Welcome to the 4cc in 2017. It's toxic. It never changes. It never will change. The cup stopped being about memes years ago. There are 0 benefits to memes other than 'haha I beat the tryhards!' for 1 in every dozen failed efforts. Which people lambasted in /ag/L anyway. All risk. 0 reward. So everyone tries hard. They're afraid of being /k/ or /y/. The cup isn't about you anymore. And it never will be. Bitch all you like. Nothing will ever change.

I don't get this copypasta, assuming it was meant seriously. Like, the cup is all about memes, all the players are memes. Yeah, sometimes you get meme formations like McBox and >gold defender, we even had loss.jpg in the fetus, but that was never the main thing then or now.

It's trying to say that the fun is dead in the cup because everyone's shitting on bad teams when that's something that's happened as far back as 2012.

Not that they shit on bad teams, but that they take team performance seriously and managers get sacked and pressured to perform like IRL managers

Only /sp/ and after years of shitness /a/.

In other words, all shit /sp/ started and continued.
Did /a/ sack their managers? I know they had a bit of unrest after the re-fetusing, didn't know they actually revolted. Then I guess it's just /sp/ and /a/ that are the problems.

I thought the /a/ council resigned in shame at the first opportunity.

That's what I thought too, but /a/ is a big board/danbase so I wouldn't be entirely surprised.

SOUTHERN CROSS

That's pretty clearly not the attitude of most big teams. /mlp/ rallied around the guys who oversaw the biggest drop in team history, and /pol/ tolerated Shlomo hanging around from the h0-7ocaust through multiple fetuses. Same for /co/.

And /a/ tolerated the council for a long long time.

Hasn't the /a/ council been a thing since 2015, just run by different people?

Sort of, if we count three or more managers as a council.
In Autumn 2014 they had that absolutely abhorrent council with Nomo and CF in it which resulted in their first 6-1 and a 7-point exit, but every member died after that cup.
In Autumn 2015 they had Bitten, Firo, PWJP and MaxPiston. They succeeded at first, but after the former two left the team went down on a whimper.
From Summer 2016 till Spring this year they had that huge council with Ramen, but sucked and embarrassed themselves more and more with each cup until they finally realized that fucking off was the best option for the team.

Autumn 2015 was actually almost entirely PWJP and Max.

Assuming that three managers makes a council and ignoring testers these are the current councils.

/a/
/co/
/h/
/i/
/int/
/m/
/mlp/
Veeky Forums
/pol/
[s4s]
Veeky Forums
/u/
Veeky Forums

Then there are some teams like /[r9k]. /sp/ and /vp/ that obviously have 3-5 managers + testers combined.

Wouldn’t /jp/ count? Or anamack had something wrong?

Only two managers but they have a third person testing so put them with [r9k].

I miss the concentrated autism of the /an/ council

Look at all those elite teams. I guess council abuse is real now.

>council abuse is real
>latest team to win has two
>everyone else just had one
>some like /i/ have glorified testers as a manager

/a/ - elite
/co/ - elite
/h/ - elite
/i/ - fetus
/int/ - elite
/m/ - elite
/mlp/ - elite
Veeky Forums - elite
/pol/ - elite
[s4s] - missed out on elite with 6 points
Veeky Forums - elite
/u/ - elite
Veeky Forums - fetus

/jp/ - elite
[r9k] - elite
/sp/ - elite
/vp/ - fetus

FOOTBALL
MANAGER
LEAGUE
WHEN

>if liru and fatguy can score, you can get a babby
heh

>for once

They were fine for winter and autumn before that. Seems odd autumn '17 is /h/'s standard.

>page 9

That guy the other day was talking about how shitty weeb rosters are, so I looked up three of the more popular western games presented in the VGL, /rsg/, /hsg/, and /twg/. The sheer change in quality is astounding.

>Posts from the other day:

>/twg/ even still existing as a team
>/rs07g/ popular

The three most popular Western games in VGL would be /lolg/, /meg/ and I since this is Veeky Forums /gsg/

>meg
Begone Anita

Mass Effect is a popular AAA franchise.

>195160761
haha autism

you always have a council when your IQ triples that of the average manager

Reminder

Reminder: Lear is the pinnacle of cup quality

Reminder: Hi Lear

>go to tumblr
>search managers names
>second result for suule is an FA account with a linked tumblr
this is why you always google your trip first, /4ccg/

>second result on tumblr is an FA account with a linked tumblr
que

i meant google

>implying that's not him

Winter's actually looking pretty hype. What teams do we expect to adapt to PES 18 well enough to stay elite?

>implying Winter will be played on PES 18

>any Cup will be played on PES18

Why wouldn't it be?

Reminder: Kekkels gave PAVAL all of the streaming for Autumn and PAVAL didn't let Kekkels commentate a /vp/ match to uphold "high standards"