/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2648
Mermail but not Mermaid edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Cc8CjRQR!kA4vmisRfdgGn8KOURWLoASy_DAGcsrjBI5jUX3DUko
>YGOPro with no Links (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)

●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
NO CAC NOR DUEL LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BXCzvF4S1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for no reason in particular

It's only possible to miss timing if the effect is worded as "When...You can".

Second for Destruction Sword best petdeck

filtered

Actual last thread.

reposting

>strike in main
>fairy tale shit
>no desires
>no hand traps in main
>no beezle

side
>wtf kycoo do you think this is goat control or something
>ANTI-SPELL FRAGRANCE (????????)
>iron wall for some fucking reason
>random d.d. crow

overall pretty terrible

>Pot of Speed Duel
>normal spell
>you can reveal your extra deck to your opponent (mininum 3) and if all monsters are fusion monsters draw 2 cards. you cannot conduct you main phase 2 the turn you activate this card. you can only use one "pot of speed duels" per turn

xth for Lord of D. retrain when.

Well that's easy to remember. Thanks friend

Remaining archetypes to get support in LINK VRAINS:
1. lswarm
2. Gem-Knight
3. Infernoid
4. Madolche
5. Ghostrick
6. Shaddoll
7. Zefra
8. Invoked
9. Ritual Beast
10. Inzektor

yeah he's just shitposting, ignore him. doesn't take advice well either

>Madolche will be the last one

So help me modify my deck for Regionals coming up. No big releases coming up I think so there shouldn't be any cards to pick up other than Ash Blossom and I'm picking up 3 Ghost Ogres because I"m too cheap for Ashes.

Fuck off with your shitty Dark Magician memes too

>Strike in Main
I don't see why not

>Fairy Tail
Already taking it out for 2 Cosmic Cyclones

>No Desires
Already been told it's not very good in Pend Magicians and I found it to be a lot better without it as well

>No Hand Traps
Read the post, I said I'm picking up Ghost Ogres at least

>Kycoo and Imperial wall
Stops banishing and ABCS, as well as Kycoo being searchable off Timestar so I only need one

>Anti-Spell
Are you retarded?

D.D. Crow
Yeah, a random one, might pick up more.

>mermaids with legs
Where have I heard that one before

Are you psychic or something?

already told you how to improve this pile of shit. so have others. obviously you don't want advice so fuck off

tcg march 9th

This has been the case nearly every time there was a Madolche card to be shown and Hootcake and Anjelly were the only exceptions

>Just shitposting and doesn't take advice
I just want to actually win, something that won't happen by playing Dark Magician Odd-Eyes

Oh really?

and told me to take out the Lunas, which I did for Cosmic Cyclones.

this retard who I'm probably talking to right now just told me to play Dark Magician Pendulums. Which doesn't actually count as advice

>I don't see why not
Because if you go second then it's terrible.

>Already been told it's not very good in Pend Magicians and I found it to be a lot better without it as well
Who the fuck told you? Look at all the topping lists for pend magicians and tell me how many desires they're all running. Whoever told you a card that most decks run 3 of is bad is a fucking retard and you should ignore them.

>Stops banishing and ABCS, as well as Kycoo being searchable off Timestar so I only need one
There are tons of better cards than iron wall, system down against ABC and zaphion against true draco. also holy shit kycoo takes your normal summon and then requires you to deal damage with it for a mediocre effect when the fuck would you want kycoo over any other card?

>Are you retarded?
You're siding a card that shuts you down. Do you not see how that could fuck you over?

>Yeah, a random one, might pick up more.
D.D. crow is terrible and the only reason anyone runs it nowadays is because spyral can search it.

you completely ignored this guy and
were a complete idiot in responding here to another

they already revealed it

>because spyral can search it.
Wait what, how

>So help me modify my deck for Regionals coming up. No big releases coming up I think so there shouldn't be any cards to pick up other than Ash Blossom and I'm picking up 3 Ghost Ogres because I"m too cheap for Ashes.
Alright, check this vid out:
youtube.com/watch?v=6BXCzvF4S1Q
I didn't make the vid (and was banned before for posting it because the mods thought I was advertising my own video) but I have playtested the deck and made my own modifications as well and done great with it both online and at my LGS.

recital starling

Recite Starling

stop posting anytime

oh not this shit again

>If you go second it's terrible
But if I go first, it's not.
>Who the fuck told you? Look at all the topping lists for pend magicians and tell me how many desires they're all running. Whoever told you a card that most decks run 3 of is bad is a fucking retard and you should ignore them..
/dng/ did and I used to run 3 and took it out because I found my deck to be better with out
>There are tons of better cards than iron wall, system down against ABC and zaphion against true draco. also holy shit kycoo takes your normal summon and then requires you to deal damage with it for a mediocre effect when the fuck would you want kycoo over any other card?
You're not using the Kycoo to banish two you dunce, it just stops graveyard banishing by just being on board.

>You're siding a card that shuts you down. Do you not see how that could fuck you over?
See, I'm also playing someone else, who could very well be playing the same deck. If I make my board or have this set and use it during their turn, I now have an advantage on them. You idiot, it's a floodgate

I didn't update the thread before posting but I still responded to him anyway

I can help you out. Pic related is my deck. Need a list? Tips?

We all know that Mermails exist thanks to BT.

Is Enlightenment Paladin that good in Magicians? Or should I just keep my double Omega?

add in a DMtDK and a couple DIMs

>But if I go first, it's not.
This is not magical christmas land. You will not be going first all of the time. Maining a card that's only good 50% of the time is an awful decision.

>/dng/ did
You're saying that /dng/ is better at deckbuilding than people topping major events. Just go ahead and think about that for a moment. If every single list that tops an event runs 2-3 copies of a card, what do you think that tells you? Does it tell you A. It's a good card that you should use. OR B. It's a shit card and the retards on /dng/ who can't top their locals know more than people topping major events.

>You're not using the Kycoo to banish two you dunce, it just stops graveyard banishing by just being on board.
And you have to use your normal summon for a mediocre effect stuck on an 1800 beater that's easily ran over.

>See, I'm also playing someone else, who could very well be playing the same deck. If I make my board or have this set and use it during their turn, I now have an advantage on them. You idiot, it's a floodgate
Why would you choose to run a card that hurts you and your opponent instead of running a card that only hurts your opponent? There are so many great sides for the mirror, yet for some reason you decided to choose the one card that also fucks you over.

Making double omega is pretty rare. Enlightenment really helps with the grind, especially in the mirrors where whoever has star pendulumgraph out has a big advantage.

>those aren´t monsters
digusting whyfoFaggotry

Anyone still play the rotting corpse that is Nekroz? I wanna try them out and would like to see a decklist

>This is not magical christmas land. You will not be going first all of the time. Maining a card that's only good 50% of the time is an awful decision.
>You're saying that /dng/ is better at deckbuilding than people topping major events. Just go ahead and think about that for a moment. If every single list that tops an event runs 2-3 copies of a card, what do you think that tells you? Does it tell you A. It's a good card that you should use. OR B. It's a shit card and the retards on /dng/ who can't top their locals know more than people topping major events.
Okay, fine, I'll get rid of the two strikes and run two desires. I'll try that out then.

>And you have to use your normal summon for a mediocre effect stuck on an 1800 beater that's easily ran over.
Alright, sure I can concider running System Down. But my reasoning was that Kycoo is searchable

Why would you choose to run a card that hurts you and your opponent instead of running a card that only hurts your opponent? There are so many great sides for the mirror, yet for some reason you decided to choose the one card that also fucks you over.
And yet you didn't list a single one

Anybody know some good cards to bully my opponent?

and people say yugioh has been getting to kawaii uguu with the artworks

gift of greed

>Want to play locals tomorrow
>remember the game is just handtrap spam now
>lose desire to play
Anyone else feel like this?

>Rota is getting negated with ash
>but use gamma and there's no more ash
Just adapt, bro. Step it up
You quoted the wrong person, bud

What do you guys think about Herald of Perfection? My friend insists it's T1 and I doubt it but I haven't played at all in the post Spyral ban meta so I don't know for sure

lolno

Everytime

meant for

Decent petdeck, herald is still the tits when it comes to omni-negators but the deck is really fragile to kaijus unless you had a magical christmas land hand and you can summon two heralds along with having a fuckton of fairies in hand to negate everything. That and going second is a risk when Dimensional Barrier exists

>And yet you didn't list a single one

Goddamn dude do you really need to be handheld so fucking much that you can't think of a single side that's better than ASF?

zaphion
3rd wavering
dbarrier (it got reprinted, no excuse)
cosmic cyclone
twin twisters

There, 5 sides that don't also hurt you.

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Performapals since the good ones are DARK and that leaks will come to you, but only if you respond, YES GOD DARK LAW

sorry friend

>Zaphion
Oky, that's decent but I have to be controlling no monsters for it to work
>Wavering
Already main decking 2
>DBarrier
Also decent but only works for one turn. And it doesn't stop them from doing stuff with their scales
>Cosmic Cyclone
Already main decking 2 now
>Twin Twisters
Sure, let me go minus 2 to let my opponent go +2 in the mirror

rate these decks from best to worst please:
>Dark Magicians
>Ojamas
>Red-Eyes
>Buster Blader
>HEROes
>Pure Dinos
>Gem Knights

okay, enjoy losing because you floodgated yourself.

so on ygo pro 2 why cant i use Blackwing - Gofu the Vague Shadow? why is it saying illegal? i made my deck using TCG banlist rules, and gofu is not limited in TCG.

>and gofu is not limited in TCG.
t. imbecile

>and gofu is not limited in TCG.

forgot pic

1. Cloudians
2. Cloudians
3. Cloudians
4. Cloudians
5. Cloudians
6. Cloudians
7. Cloudians

This means the post about rumor about there being 4 reprints per GX archetype was bullshit, not that anything actually interesting or important was with that rumor.

Why are you using ygopro2 when PercyPro exists?

>field spell
what

Fusion Spell/Fusion Monster/Effect Monster/New Trap
What's the fifth card?

>gofu is not limited in TCG
>still on ygopro2
Did you just wake up from a two week coma or something?

are ojamas worth building?

There is no 5th card, but the trap take 33 which means there are only 3 Ancient Gear Reprints instead of some rumored 4 for each GX archetype. Literally nothing interesting with that rumor being disproven unless you were starved for LV/Union/Crystal Beast reprints.

DP19-JP033 競闘-クロス・ディメンション Kyoutou – Cross Dimension (Competition – Cross Dimension)
Normal Trap Card
(1) Target 1 “Ancient Gear” monster you control; banish that monster. The monster banished by this effect returns to the field during the next Standby Phase, and until the end of that turn, its ATK is doubled.
(2) If an “Ancient Gear Golem” or “Ancient Gear Golem – Ultimate Pound” you control would be destroyed, you can banish this card from the GY instead.

i dont get it. i havent played yugioh in like 11 years so i downloaded this and made a deck to start getting back into it... this is why im asking a question, didnt know the yugioh community turned into a bunch of asswipes over the years geez.

as i was making the deck the deck list did not indicate that the card was limited. in OCG it says its at 1, but in TCG it says its at 3.

On the infinitesimally tiny chance this isn't bait, look up the latest F & L list for the TCG.

DP19-JP016 鋼鉄の襲撃者 Heavy Metal Raiders (Ultra Rare)
Field Spell Card
(1) DARK Machine monsters you control, the first time each turn they’d be destroyed by battle and card effects, they’re not destroyed, and if you take battle damage during that battle, that monster gains ATK equal to that amount.
(2) Once per turn: If a monster you control whose original Attribute and Type are DARK and Machine destroys a card on the field (by battle or its card effect): You can Special Summon 1 DARK Machine monster from your hand.

Gofu is at 1 in the TCG. You don't have the current banlist. Also, just get percypro. If you need a link to the discord, I can post it.

That card is self aware as fuck. Now Flame Wingman can't attack over Golem with Skyscraper or destroy it for that burn. Really good artwork too. Love cards like this.

>but in TCG it says its at 3.
You complain about community turning into asswipes when you are still a yugioh player that doesn't read at all. Gofu was limited on the banlist of this month

It also does absolutely nothing for the deck. But anime references lol.

>(2) Once per turn: If a monster you control whose original Attribute and Type are DARK and Machine destroys a card on the field (by battle or its card effect): You can Special Summon 1 DARK Machine monster from your hand.
Kozmo support right here, pop something with dark destroyer, then you get to summon another ship, if only Dark Destroyer was at 3.

>Heavy Metal Raiders
that deep lore

Nice Kozmo support.

The whole set was meant for Anime references. It's an anime pack. The card also protects your fusions by banishing them, doubles their attack and frees up your extra monster zone.

the ban list was only updated very recently, so its possible he was looking at a old banlist you retarded virgin. and you wonder why you dont have a gf, learn to think.

Cyberdark support

it does help to get your field empty for reborn or catapult plays, at least it has an effect that will actually be used unlike gearframe.

>ancient gear card is beyond garbage
holy shit why

>playing an unsearchable trap in OTK.dek
yeah sure

>so its possible he was looking at a old banlist
Looking where, up his ass?
The F&L List on the main page is updated, its not possible to see the previous banlist right now. Also nice projecting.

Duelist Legend 2 reprints
Black Illusion Ritual 006
Pinch Hopper 011
Blast Sphere 018
Limiter Removal 049
Time Machine 020

>unsearchable trap
>what the fuck is gearframe guys?
Also I'm not saying it's optimal, just that it doesn't pisses me off nearly as much as gearframe's third effect.

Even if it was searchable
>Wyvern

I take your point that it is searchable, but you just said you're not using gearframe's effects.

but it IS searchable, they obviously want you to play it with ancient gearframe. but yeah wyvern doesn't likes trap cards.

how does the giveaway work?

I'm using it to search fusion after wyvern already searched something else that turn. its the "if this card is destroyed, summon golems for hand" effect that its never going to be actually used since it relies on your opponent not reading your card.

What giveaway

>>Time Machine 020
How fitting

Armed Dragon LV3 025
Armed Dragon LV5 026
VWXYZ 028
Ojamagic 029

I was on duelin book and a box giveaway linked me here

Where did Z's body go?

Is there one more Bandit Keith card that hasn't been revealed?

We have all 4. 2 monsters, a field, and the trap.

Sapphire Pegasus 042
Crystal Release 044
Crystal Tree 045
Ancient Gear Ultimate Pound 035