/owg/ - Overwatch General

R76 is one step closer edition
Jeff did an interview recently on Moira's moral's and S76 and Reaper's relationship:
reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7bs5z4/jeff_kaplan_on_morrison_and_reyes/

>Blizzcon dropped a bunch of stuff recently
>new map and new hero coming soon, new short out now
>South Korea won the world cup
>a whole bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that, ETA 2018)

>New offensive healer, "Moira," on PTR
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE

>Newest short
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk&

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiWw_tk3bYQ&t=263s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy more lootboxes

I wanna MARRY Moira!

Sombra

Potato confirmed

Where is next /owg/?

Best grill

>capturing point with soldier
>hear somebody contesting
>turn around
>see something behind me and i shoot at it in panic
>its just a torb
>waves me hello then jumps out of the map
>laugh so hard my face starts to hurt

I swear he lurks here,he had default torb skin equipped aswell for the maximum initiative.

Hide the first post. Since they can't stop replying to each other all the subsequent posts are automatically hidden.

New Zealand

How many of you actually still play overwatch

Omni-jew from Israel

O.livia online

every day

i need help

>goggles on her head
It'd be sexier if she had the goggles on for the facial.

Here cums T.racy!
youtube.com/watch?v=oiWw_tk3bYQ&t=263s

post cute tracer to counteract op faggotry

I wish I could keep playing. I find that I only really have motivation in events. There needs to be more arcade modes. Dynamic ones, not just fucking custom games.

But user Tracer is also a gay

Yeah.
Despite all the shit I give this game I still unironically love it.

I wonder what that cat is thinking.

>in 20,000,000 years when humans are long gone, cats will be the evolved bipedal species of this planet.
>they'll have mythological stories about humans

>counter gay by posting a gay

full version where?

blizzjew lies

muh waifu doesn't suck clams!
Jeff won't add more gays!
listen to me!
waah!

Do we actually know that, or do we just assume it because she has a girlfriend? Could be bi.

Why are all the post-release heroes so perfect except for Doomfist?

It'll be a qt pshek defensive hero with a grenade launcher like the one from Halo: Reach.

why are people so god damn mad about overwatch crates

this is probably one of the least scummy ways you can even DO loot crates and people act like Jeff holds weekly meetings on How To Seduce The Degenerate Gambler and personally orchestrates all loot crates across the entire industry

is it just that people are really god damn mad about overwatch in general and they're channeling it into something they feel is righteous?

Chu said she's 100% lezbo, want to see the tweet? Do you need confirmation that badly?

you know theres a watermark right in the wemb you fucktard...

>fags make a better OP than the fags that shit post about fags

pottery

I guess I could take a look at it if you post it. I've never actually seen it. Not sure why you're being so defensive. It's a legitimate question.

yeah thats nice but wheres the source?

I don't think I've seen anyone complaining about them on /owg/ for a long time.
Apart from the occasional shitposting
>stop complaining buy boxes goy

Things that need to be fixed in order to make FFA super fun:
>Naked D.va should be a selectable hero for those of us who are true FFA patricians (this should also carry over into custom games so we can finally play paintball in a fair way, mercy paintball used to be fun but now valkrye makes it unplayable unless you disable it)
>Ana needs a 2nd ult or the ability to self nano
>Zenyatta needs a 2nd ult that can be used offensively

disable roadhog
fix GENJIS FUCKING HITBOX

>Naked D.va
she should be literally butt naked, as in 100% unclothed

Whenever you buy a lootbox you're gambling.

In China they had to alter the way they work to satisfy the laws.

Having seasonal lootboxes exploits people by exerting extra pressure on them to get stuff that is only available for a few weeks out of a whole year. Buy now you should be able to see what levers they pull to manipulate people.

I've never seen roadhoagie win a FFA

>Old lady drug dealing sniper terrorist
>Mexican gang whore firewall hopper
>African looted robot
>yard ape
>White geneticist genius
What did Blizzard mean by this?

>___ please change we have too many DPS and need a ___
>NO FUK U
>lose hard as fuck

Even better when they change when its way too late. Wanna find these selfish fucks and smash their PC to bits

>These mighty gods, these "humans" would torment us for eons. They would taunt us with strings, scratch our bellies without our consent, and not feed us exactly when we wanted. After years of this persecution the humans finally died out. Nobody knows what happened to them. Legends say they died in some massive hellfire of their own making, perhaps they transcended beyond their flesh and became gods, or maybe they just simply left earth behind in our tiny mortal paws. Perhaps it was a gift given to us for the years of companionship that we offered.

>And so we claimed the earth for our own. We nuzzled everything we could find, urinated on ancient human artifacts, and fell asleep on their monolithic computers long since abandoned. The earth was ours for the taking. But how would our feline societies handle this burden? Would we embrace a consumerist culture like them? Would we over-consume the resources on this green planet much like they did? Or will we find a better way? Only time will tell.

Doomfist is the most fun out of any new hero though.

BATTLE MERCY!

If they keep upgrading heroes they may aswell give Dva her torpedo dive and big shot ult from HotS

/used to be

He's still fun in FFA. Especially if you can aim.

That's why it's fucking weird

Veeky Forums, the /v/ offshoot chock full of edgy humor, casual racism and general cynical shitposting isn't mad about this and yet every other overwatch community I check out is convinced jeff is gambling hitler and that lootboxes are ruining the entire game because they're taking development away from real updates and they don't even try to make characters anymore just cosmetics to foist on us

it's crazy

okay so
i know what it's like to deal with psychological addiction, trust me on this

if you can't stop yourself from gambling on a virtual skin in a game you're supposed to be playing because the game itself is fun

you need fucking HELP at that point.

I think its a fair compromise for not having to pay for new heroes/maps

Ana is the only good one. The rest are varying degrees of trash. Moira will be trash too.

If by fun you mean total dog shit than sure.
all his moves are horribly telegraphed and hes easy as fuck to predict.
worst gun ever.

Woah, a character whose entire gimmick is dealing damage through his giant metal fist has a weak shotgun!? Stop the presses!

If you can aim he's not bad at all.

Literally RIP

Literally who?

Sorry you suck at aiming my guy

Its stingy trolls. You notice them all over the site. With stingy people doesn't matter how generous a company is they will always think up some bullshit reason to complain.

Taimou gloated that INTERNETHULK vouched that for him that he wasnt cheating
so fuck him

>tfw no pro pipe

How? Every time I play FFA Roadhog is always there. Along with McCree and Genji.

Oh looks like every country is taken except African ones.
Rev up those melanin powered heroes!

So Moira is basically Symmetra except not shit?

what team are you guys going to cheer for in OWL

>same fag nigger guy cant stop sucking bbc.

>Orisa
>Doomfist
>Ana
>Pharah

Moira is basically Symmetra except wife material

I've won FFA as Roadhog

Because I've been chewed out for posting proof to my claims recently. People don't like being wrong. No offense.

>yfw you learn that he just copied text that was made weeks ago by a Mercy76fag who also really likes Widow

That's not how her powers work. She isn't the Flash

post cute d.va gremlins

Labcoat scientist skins WHEN

I ignore roadhogs in FFA unless I accidently kill them with my ult

It's not the story, it's how it's being told. Like MGS for example. MGSV had a mediocre story but the small bits of story and lore that lead up to the game were engaging. You can just read the comics and know what is going on in the story. You have to search about the maps and look at other information. So when updates come out, people get excited. But once that new piece has been placed in the puzzle there is nothing left to do but wait. That makes the story dull.

I want more of Tracer being a qt lesbo

Dr. Junkenstein?

i dont think my dick could handle labcoat moira in my games

which character makes for the best ERP?

I think ultimately they want/need to add secondary firing modes for all the characters, to spice things up. And HotS does indeed have some of those. Like more options for the gremlin, or Zarya shooting an ult that actually pushes away, instead of sucking in.

Hanzo will probably also have a clearer role and better abilities, when he arrives at the Nexus, than what the retarded Hanzo we all know and hate has currently in OW.

I made the thread from the one before the last and added the youtube links. I don't care about the shit posting really but you need to remember the youtube links, that shit is annoying.

Who's from French Guiana? Why is that part filled in?

She's more like Zolomon(Reverse-Flash) where the accident allows her to manipulate time according to herself so yes it could be perceived as slow motion by Reaper.

I dunno, but I want to ERP Tracer soft domming D.Va and teaching her to appreciate the touch of another woman.

Widow, DVa And Mercy are the most popular ones on F-List, with Widow far in the lead.

>no one posted the right owl yet

>posting a dead owl
Might as well post o rly.

>tfw no feeling for playing OW

>dead
r-rude

>Scatter arrows you
>Mines you
>Rezzes your pick
>Puts symmetra/rein/orisa shields down