/mbgg/ - Mobage General #800

The year kusopura stole xmas

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUsemUan6dg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=UNFDZoRNwmQ
s.taobao.com/search?q=崩坏3rd&imgfile=&js=1&stats_click=search_radio_all:1&initiative_id=staobaoz_20171104&ie=utf8&sort=price-asc
colopl.co.jp/alicegearaegis/
al.fg-games.co.jp/news/15234/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You did roll her, right?

>November

>playing tenka

yeah, not gonna play a p2w game.

Yes!

She likes big and heavy guys to manhandle her all over the house?

I did one 10 roll and failed

Did a single, got some R gloves. I'm saving for swordfest, already have 1k orbs so should have a decent stockpile for when next new limited sword releases.

terra battle needs to be in the op

no one wants tbg shitposters in here

youtube.com/watch?v=DUsemUan6dg&feature=youtu.be

>all those seanigger comments

jesus.

>He doesnt have scripts to hide yt comments

Hi user how is install this mods?

我不会说英语

????!!!
What did your comment means for that?

Oh shit, I assumed uncensored girls and alt colors that the guy showed off in his beta client videos meant that there was an uncensored version for costumes, but I guess those were just mods. Fucking sweet. Can you use this to mod in the outfits you've missed or is it just a texture recolor instead of a model swap?

>November
>Ludger for Christmas event
I wonder if there will be part 2 of the event like Summer one.

I've got literally no idea but if you're messing with the files then I dont see whats stopping you from replacing one outfit's files with another. Or making someone's default outfit the swimsuit or a skimpier swimsuit.

The real question here is if the devs take action if you tamper with the files or if they dont give a flying fuck like with korean devs or GF devs probably considering you're editing game files with root to uncensor the sprites.

It's very likely they'll act because you have to mod an APK to do it
Mihoyo does put the boot in, I'm pretty sure they post a list of bans in the news most days

There's a difference between malicious mods and harmless modding though. Some devs are fine with uncensor/lewd mods while some arent.

Bunch of games where you can mod cosmetic shit and not get banned but its definitely a risky grey area. And since its cosmetic, you're never going to get caught unless they have file checks on their side that send bans out if they find any modified files.

Talking about houkai, can someone give me an objective tierlist of who's good and who's bad from the current S-ranks avaliable in the Chinese server (since CN is the original server with more content)?

Like who's the strongest, who's the most newbie friendly in terms of being easy to build, etc etc.

I can't imagine cosmetic makes any difference in terms of getting caught, every time your game starts up it's checking file integrity and at that point they'll know if something has been changed.

literal wikis made in english (your third language) that can tell you all of this shit linked in the OP

Crusader's quest is pretty fun. Returned to the game after 2 years, a lot has changed but it isn't P2Win. I would say its a lot like GBF where the grind is over a prolonged period of time and you are rewarded for playing longer, and the focus is more on your weapon grid than your characters.

In ranking the games I play in terms of fairness it would go:

GBF = CQ > Crash Fever (I was the shill)

Still unsure of how friendly Grasma is for F2P players.

>AG is in top 100 and there's nothing special going on

That's pretty nice

I played a bit of sinoalice and it doesnt seem good? I like the presentation tho

>CQ
>isn't p2w
kek

Why is Bangdream so low? I thought it was supposed to be up there alongside idolmaster and LL?

>android rankings
Literally no one cares lmao

No fuck you and your bridget point
CQ a shit

>Idolmaster
>Strastella
So that's the taste of a sales/revenue ranking shitposter.

Is that supposed to be a question?

youtube.com/watch?v=UNFDZoRNwmQ
Tales of the Rays November character announcements:
Chapter 13:
- Raine
- Kannono Earhart
Tales of Link Colab:
- Sara
Christmas event:
- Ludger
- Julius
- Milla and Elize MAs

most of grasma seems to reward grinding since you can do a many co-ops as you want at like 70/80% of the drops that the person who starts it gets.
Whales and normal players need to grind weapons levels just the same. Whales are able to sidestep the character enhancement orb farming by getting dupes in the gacha I guess. That's only going to give them like 5% more health, power, speed, guts + luck, and a pretty nifty final hunter ability that changes per hero.

yeah I guess. was wondering if I was missing something. Was hoping someone who played it could tell me more about it or something. Havent seen it talked about really

Thank god there is nothing interesting this month. Time to save until Ludger.

the most ""fair"" thing that retard knows is gbf so everything is lost on him really

Players still want their Machi hairband and lewd Koharu

>Havent seen it talked about really
Exactly.

Enlighten me on what you consider a "fair" mobage then user.

Nothing. Mobile game isn't a charity

If you actually care about ranking circlejerking/shitposting, use the important metrics for Japan (iPhone obviously).
AG is about 142 for grossing filtered by games.
And if anyone cares it looks like Tenka is 85.
Prot

Houkai is the fairest game around
Even when you spend you get fucked just the same

Truly fair

Neat. That orb is what you usually get when you get a 4* dupe in gacha

In the new faction war it looks like you will be able to obtain either of the stigmata no matter which side you join, provided you have enough torches. Looks like you can only get one of them though as there isn't a second wave. There's also a player token to be earned from contribution points. Seems like some nice filler content before the update.

>even the devs joined the Otto is a cuck meme

cute girl on right
show bobs

new kusoge when

I'm going to fall for the honkers meme because the video above has my attention

s.taobao.com/search?q=崩坏3rd&imgfile=&js=1&stats_click=search_radio_all:1&initiative_id=staobaoz_20171104&ie=utf8&sort=price-asc

What account should I buy from this sea of runes?

>girl

>Another Z class female mage in Terra Battle 2
>Them not realizing the fujo/gaybux is what will keep their game alive

They're just lucky i finally got Roland.

this awful post is why no one wants tbg shitposters in here

Dead game.

Terrible battle must be a money laundering scheme for the Yakuza or some shady shit like that.
There's no way such an awful game with that horrible reputation and non-existent playerbase could be kept alive for that long.

colopl.co.jp/alicegearaegis/

Honestly the rates are pretty rough with lower tier stuff taking up something like 80% of the pool, so Its bullshit but I believe it.

>when
>there's no date

I wonder who's going to kill themselves first in the quest to 9 terra games. The staff working on it after being worked to the bone for nothing or Sakaguchi after he realizes there's no market for his stuff.

>lower tier stuff taking up something like 80% of the pool
That's pretty common. Most games only differ in how they reduce the rarity of the top/newest stuff.

none, this is why this general is dying, everyone is too busy with FGO, GBF, Deresute and AL to give a fuck about new mobages to compite them.

I'll probably have to kill myself when I run out of anime to watch while grinding fucking unions rewards.

they should give you a free flight to their studios for being the only masochist willing to play their game.

>honker 3
>got fullset ice sukura
>designer constantly fucks with her by putting more and more ice immune mobs in event and new content

she's my first S girl reeeeeeee

Why do you do it user? Why do you play TB2? (seriously wondering)

Sakura was a mistake and I'm glad they're countering her.

Its dumb and retarded to make one character be far stronger than anyone else in the game even if they're limited. I'm looking at you tenkafags.

Dig the art, I'm not delusional enough to find any other mobile game any more-so stimulating. Ultimately I think it really boils down to the stylistic direction though, the focus on character themes as opposed to pure sexuality (obviously it isn't absent either) is refreshing.

>still playing gooch games

Anyone have the translation of all of the steps in BGHS event? The one with Miki, Misaki, Nozomi, and Kurumi? Or are they random?

Also, does getting the miki & hinata subcard not guarantee of getting the outfit? Why are there gacha for miki and hinata's outfit?

>Dig the art and the stylistic direction

How do you play the game when you're clearly blind? Did the gooch send you a special braile edition for shilling his games and being such a loyal fan?

Alright dude, here it is.... one coveted (You).

You really earned it.

actually I am glad they choose to counter her instead of nerfing her

but please don't nerf fire sukura, she got nerfed greatly before getting out of the test server, at least nerfed 30%of her damage output

just one tumblrina that ended up here for some reason, everyone else dropped it because it has literally no redeeming aspects to it.

Counters are worse than nerfs imo.

Nerfs mean compensations. Countered means your character gets gutted by new content and there's nothing you can do short of switching characters or getting a new one.

Anyone playing Honkai SEA want me to use their invite code?

maybe i should save the gem to roll more s girl in later event, they made the final boss in new chapter immune to every element except fire
>just wasted 10k+gems for nothing

I'm curious and ... it really bombed huh?

>No cute girls
>No fujobucks
>Not even furry/scalyshit to appeal to degenerates

That's what happens when you dont have a set audience in mind. If you make a product then you need people to sell that product or else its just a waste of money.

Wait for TB3

Index event live, lynch couples around town and fight the FFF to gain access to a special shop

Stupid nips released their game incomplete. Two months after the fact and the game is now at an acceptable launch level. So essentially most remaining players are a ton of bourgeois who got lucky rolls at launch, got a ton more compensation energy and stuck out the bullshit.

Is there a date for the Senran collab?

>A shitload of Stiyls who use dash hacks to hit you even after dodging
Is this hell?

Senran scenes and cards are avaliable on Nov 14, Miyabi will be a playable character Nov 24

Great, thanks

It was fucking shocking at first, that's for sure, but I think I love this

al.fg-games.co.jp/news/15234/
Play The Alchemist Code since official launch will happen in a few days and all units can get into 5*.

Tasks are on dengeki wiki.
Miki and Hinata outfit and subcard are separate because fuck you go grind the stages until you want to roll gacha to alleviate the grind.

On top of making the first and second boxes smaller they made it so the SR mask replaces the UR once you get four copies. You can then switch box as usual upon getting the SR. That's nice though I honestly don't see myself needing more of these masks.

Definitely gonna stop when I get my points and belt done. The mask is the same old garbage right? +def and its shitty crit passive?

Reducing the amount of stuff you get doesnt really sound nice to me. If they wanted to be nice then they should increase the amount of drops you get for more rolls.
If they're feeling extra nice then they should let you farm more than 4 copies.

Seems nice if you want to finish the event as quickly as possible.

Reducing the amount of time you spend with the game over making needed QoL updates like a repeat stage button on the results screen or increasing the amount of drops seems pretty counterintuitive.

Not every game is going to benefit from being designed such that it's a full time job just to farm it. Definitely agree that QoL updates like that might be nice, but I would argue that this reduced box scheme plus the better points for the 20 tickets stage are also QoL improvements.

Are the cards and scenes going to stay around past the 24th or are you supposed to roll for them and then hope you get Miyabi later?

The only QoL update they need is to give everyone a maxed out crit skill, then the game will be perfect.

>TW GF
>public pressure finally makes project manager compromises, he now ask CN if there is really no honker 2 collab for other version
>resource compensation for grindfest fucks up again
>players claim they will quit this shithole now
>TW is now officially the adopted son

damn watching it burn is more fun than playing that localized shitfest

Fuck that, just make everyone crit all the time naturally