How many jews is there on this board right now?

How many jews is there on this board right now?

I have the impression the entrepreneurship world is dominated by jews so I assume most anons posting here are jews

I'm Jewish but I'm actually poor.

Not many I'd bet.

From what I know of Jews they really do stick together, network, share ideas, and attempt to raise all the people up business wise.

So if I had that network, don't think I'd come here much.

((me))
I bought a bunch of a penny stock FDIT
Made 80% in 2 days on it.
I'm gonna ride this one long term.

>Riding penny stocks long term

I'm not jewish by heritage, but I identify as jew-kin

((1/2 here}
Invest in Mazor Robotics mein negros, you wont regret it

I have some Jew in my blood, but I'm a Christian by religion.

my fathers side is jewish

I have a jew nose

This board attracts Jews like flies on shit.

Taco here

I'm like 3 % ashkenazi Jew and I have the Jewish nose so I guess I'm Jewish. Look, all this anti-Semitist bullshit on Veeky Forums doesn't touch me a bit because I know it stems from jealousy. Bye

>come from old Carolina money
>Ancestors had tons of plantations, slaves n sheeit
>Mom joins daughters of the revolution and finds out our first colonial ancestor was some Jew from the Netherlands

Oy Vey

So you're practically Jewish?

>damage control

sad

praying4u

You should take a good look in the mirror and reconsider what you post on Veeky Forums before you post anti-semitic memes. :-)

Already did.
Still got my blue eyes and blonde hair.

t. Sven Shaquisha Al-Ahmed De Lopez

You got the last one right. Im portuguese, and we kicked jews out.

Oh really? I love Portugal. I'm part Portuguese too and I think that's where my Ashkenazi Jew ancestry is from

Not all of them ;)

What do you mean by jew? What does it mean to be a jew? If by jewish you mean a follower of the tanahk or torrah, or someone born with the ancestry of Abraham then I would think not many.
But if you define jew by people who live by jewish principles, who strive for jewish ideals. If you mean people who lie constantly, who break their word and betray their fellow man for profit, if you mean people who cheat and steal and collaborate with others and demean themselves and others and reject any kind of honor or morality to get rich then everyone here is a jew.
If thats what you mean by Jewish than you could have just asked "who here is a capitalist.

I have rh negative blood, but i dont consider muself to be jewish.
I prefer the term celtic, or cro-magnon.

But if you're Portuguese you're very likely to have some ashkenazi jew in you. Did you do a 23andme? also when and why were the Jews kicked out of Portugal?

If im not mistaken, usury and superiority complex. Several times too.
They just couldn't keep their "muh god's chosen people" topic away from the masses.
Not very bright, considering Portugal was very christian, and after the Portuguese inquisition was set, they were either kicked out, converted or killed.

A lot of them came back during ww2, and helped make bombs for Hitler to bomb their brothers.

>superiority complex.
But it's not a complex when they are superior? (no offence)
It's great that Portugal could keep both Jews and Muslims out. Portugal amazes me my dream is to visit Portugal one day because it's the country of my ancestors

You should be humble if superior, not a cock, that defines actual moral high ground.
Don't be a cock.

Ani medaber Ivrit aval ani lo yehudi...

É nós, irmão (Brasil)

Great Grandma came from Russia to escape a shoah

I'm sorry I didn't mean to be a cock I just thought I was stating the obvious (no offence). Jews are superior compared to any nationalities even compared to East Asians
Há judeus em Brasil também (Sao Paulo) e os judeus tem o poder lá como em os Estados Unidos

Hora de allahu akbar eles...

But most people on Here aren't entrepreneurs. They're either Neets with meme coins or blue collar types working trades

>superior
>literally almost wiped off the face of the planet by a failed art student with one testicle

Ok

Nao racista, voce é maluco?! é hora de abraçar eles.. Os judeus necessitam amor...
>literally almost wiped off the face of the planet by a failed art student with one testicle
This failed art student was supported by a psycho group of failed young men and the rest of society. He couldn't have done it by himself. Succes creates jealousy and that's why they were almost wiped off the planet by the majority..

Judaism was just the way they found out to preserve the rh negative trait (responsible for high IQ and intuition).
The religion itself is pretty cringe. Oy vey muh foreskin

so
>almost genocided by a psycho group of failures

Not the mark of a superior people

>autism in written form

>não racista
não VÍRGULA racista.

Acabei me confundindo e escrevi merda, ignore.

>You should be humble if superior
Why? The pervasive acceptance and celebration of mediocrity is the worst thing to happen to society since the Black Plague.

Or, stated in a way you'll understand:

Fuck you, snowflake. Get good.

>Acabei me confundindo e escrevi merda, ignore.
Voce é tao intelligente não é? Portugues é meu segunda lingua putao. De verdade é meu terceira lingua! Eu falo 5 línguas e eu não pode escrever todas as coisas correctos. Tu odeia judeus porque eles são superior de voce
>The religion itself is pretty cringe. Oy vey muh foreskin
The religion is empowering. The idea of Jews being god's chosen people empowers Jews to perform their best in society and take good care of the untermenschs. Did you ever notice that the countries with much Jew influence are richer?

>The pervasive acceptance and celebration of mediocrity is the worst thing to happen to society since the Black Plague.
This. We shouldn't hate the Jews and the East Asians we should feel inspired by them

>Tu odeia judeus porque eles são superior de voce
t. Goy mamash metumtam

>t. Goy mamash metumtam
t. Shaquan Da Silva Barbosa

Mais uma vez, é o QI que se correlaciona com esse sucesso, e não a história da carochinha.

Isto não é Português, isto é pretoguês

>é o QI que se correlaciona com esse sucesso
Actually the succes of the West is due to coincidences and shit. At Columbus time even Africa was more developed than Europe, but later when Europe became industrialized Europe was suddenly superior and could colonize the whole world. Europeans have higher IQ because of nutrition and education etc..
>Isto não é Português, isto é pretoguês
Eu sei que eu não falo muito portugues. Eu nunca fui pra escola para aprender portugues e nunca falei portugues com meus pais. Aprendi sozinho. E sim eu sou um poco preto também. Isso é um problema? Vocês acham mal sobre meu pele? Ou vocês tem inveja? Eu tenho orgulho de ser preto/mulatto..

You two should go to /pol/ together with your 20th century opinions about blacks and Jews..

my grandpa was jewish and fled russia

when he got to america the jewish community gave him a place to live, furniture, and connections to start a new life. i think its a beautiful thing to see people standing up for their own.

>Africa was more developed than Europe
Yeah sure m8

>Isso é um problema?
Não de todo rapaz, só uma piada sobre o Português abrazileirado

Já agora, Os europeus têm maior QI porque evoluiram do agora extinto cro-magnon, ao invés do neandartal que "transou" com o macaco rhesis.
>Fonte
O meu pai é antropólogo

I've been called a jew here before.. is that count? is that a compliment?

Yes

>Yeah sure m8
It's true my communist history teacher teaches me this and he studied at Oxford. Also it says so in our book. Your picture doesn't prove anything. Just because Europeans could buy slaves there doesn't mean Europe was superior. The slaves were usually prisoners of war sold by Africans. Europe couldn't conquer Africa at this point in history
>Não de todo rapaz, só uma piada sobre o Português abrazileirado
Ha ha it's so funny that there are black people who can't spell because they couldn't afford decent education and because of the discrimination they faced throughout history.. Sooooo funny huh?!

>my communist history teacher
pic related

>couldn't afford decent education
Dude, im not diferentiating between poor brazilians and rich brazilians. The brazilian dialect is inferior in all it's spectrum

I wasn't trying to bait you I just think it's funny my teacher is a bit communist xD but seriously he's trustworthy though.
>The brazilian dialect is inferior in all it's spectrum
Why inferior? well it's way easier to understand because continental Portuguese sounds like mumbling to me

I supose by mumbling you mean our nasaled sounds. That makes it one of the hardest languages to master. Asians literally can't make those sounds. I think it gives the language a musical tone.

By mumbling I mean it sounds like they're speaking with a potato in their mouth. No offence, it's the same with my native language. It seems like they articulate more in Brazilian Portuguese which makes it easier to understand for non-native speakers

>I have the impression the entrepreneurship world is dominated by jews so I assume most anons posting here are jews

that's implying Veeky Forums is successful

Christian but I am thinking about conversion to get connections.