/dg/ - Destiny General

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

I've been in the /dg/ clan for a week now and haven't been linked to a PC members discord despite asking multiple times. If someone could whisper me on bnet if it's not suppose to be posted in the thread, it'd be appreciated.

saltymcmadd#1691

Also post guardians

First for based ME

You have to message hitch on his main account you retard.

stop farming tokens

>join guided nightfall
>I'm always doing fine
>Team mates always end up dying to enemies they could avoid
>Don't go through Vex hoops

Fucking Guided raids must be a nightmare when you get paired up with a bunch of autists

>I want the RNG for factions removed so I can buy what I want

guided games with vex hoops is a nightmare. they'll activate the hoops before clearing enemies out

The problem is that nobody besides Hitch can invite. He has done a pretty good job getting it off the ground but he probably needs to add some mods.

It fucking sucks when you get 5 people from the clan discord to do something, and you can't invite the 6th guy from the thread to the discord. So everyone has to move to a different one. Yikes!

I personally think that the requirements of being in a /dg/ clan should be relaxed. It's a shitstorm. Some people just look at the discord to find groups (and never fill them), and some sit in the thread and don't get to group with the discord boys.

Great concept at first, but now it's time to expand.

>No mention of this for weeks
>App has Clan forums it could be stickied in
>People could just post an invite in chat
>Leaving it up to one britbong who gets spammed with messages to be added into clan

So retarded man, you got me.

On the subject of Warminds is the symbol on the vault in D2 a symbol for Rasputin, another's symbol, or just Warminds in general?
Cause that one is able to fuck with the Vex and Ghosts and that could make for good DLC.

It may be a lot to put on one man, but it keeps console shitters out of the discord. And we've been telling people this since pc launch in these generals. So fuck off and message hitch you cunt. He's a bong so he is probably asleep.

Were the raids any good in Destiny 1

Never got around to playing them because I didn't have 5 friends that played the game

>act like a shithead in the thread

Cool. Now you'll never get in.

They were all pretty fantastic my guy

When are PCucks getting our beta emblems?

The only thing "beyond causality" with the Light and Dark space magic is that you get energy to power them out of nowhere. Grenade still gets formed from Guardian energy input, then they throw it, then it hits the ground, then it explodes and enemies take damage from getting hit. They also hit with a consistent level of power relative to how much energy the Guardian can put into it. Still perfectly cause -> effect.

The paracausal thing really has never made much sense. It's not like they're bending universal laws backwards to accomplish anything, and even then the very act of bending laws to create an action is still cause -> effect.

The more retarded thing they did was lock people out at 30 packages
You want a certain weapon or armor piece?
Too bad fuck you. You get 30 rolls of the slot machine to hope you get what you want.
There just shouldn't be shit filled in their possible drops when there are already 5 other ways to obtain the same gear.

It's like they didn't even put a single thought into the vendors to accommodate the token system

Is it worth it to dump bright dust on ghosts in hopes of getting one with + glimmer? Ever since I unlocked legendary mods I am at a glimmer drought and can't get enough.

Then why just not put it in the OP so people know if it's asked so much? Assbackwards

>Wow someone acted rude on 4chin

no

They don't even link to the previous thread in the OP, you might as well ask them to do calculus by putting useful info in the OP. Don't you know, this place is run by retards.

Well fug. Heroic pub events the most efficient way to earn glimmer?

yeh

that and anything that gives you blue drops - you get glimmer from dismantling

>A secret discord group tries to run the thread and are a bunch of cunts to anyone that tries to get in

Woah never seen that happened on the internet before

>had every piece of retrograde tg-2 6 times
>chestplate at least 12
>never found a single pair of boots

your saltiness is starting to get ridiculous

What's this Hitch's bnet name?
I feel like spamming the shit out of him.

jesus fuck, I'll add you already, what's your tag? is discord name the same?

Well my retarded ass messaged hitch. For the time being, anyone wanna do PC crucible or nightfalls?

I'd like to try the raid too but hard to get six people

saltymcmadd#1691

What are the meme-eat weapons Right now?

Light and Dark have a way of interacting with the world in paracausal ways though. The Vex may predict a Titan running up to spacemagic them in the face with his fists, but they wouldn't predict him FoHing into the center of a field only to stop and do The Robot. As far as the Vex are concerned, Guardians are the physical manifestation of high-level shitposting.

>perfectly cause->effect
>energy comes from nowhere
>there is no cause, but the effect manifests

I mean it's a stupid handwave soft techno fantasy device but the point is that it doesn't make sense so logical constructs like the Vex and Warminds can't accurately simulate situations where it is involved.

I don't want to join now

Go fuck yourself cunt

saltymcmadjelly#9611

ok then

Finding area chests gives you 1k glimmer, just look for them you monkey

>mfw Gensym Knight Gauntlets + Kerak Type 2 chest plate

raids?

looking for a nightfall or raid, PC NA

Tel#1342

>unpredictable existential shitposting
>repetitive memes
>ban evading
Holy shit it's true.

>Guardians known to throw grenades at a regular, measurable interval, sometimes sped up by some actions or equipment
>usually throws them into groups or big threats, which is plain common sense
>grenades fly in a predictable arc with predictable behavior and generate predictable force
The autistic Vex need to realize that they don't have to simulate every last detail to figure out what's going to happen next and how to counter it. For example, teleporting into the middle of the room and walking veeeery slooowly towards the Guardian is highly likely to get themselves shot to pieces, so maybe they should do that less. Another example: It helps to send more high-flying harpies and hydras against invading Guardians who have clearly shown they are of the "electric gorilla" variety, which is a really simple way of completely avoiding getting hit by so-called unpredictable Light powers.

So the PS4 discord was deleted, and in turn they made a secret one that only they are allowed into. Here we go again with Apple and Jiro runing things.

Let me start my lawnmower

There's no way you can clear out all the enemies before the hoops despawn.

>paired with sovereign helm

nobody plays on anything other than pc and actually exists dude

He said something about waiting for the initial wave of people who picked up D2 to die off, as inevitably, not everybody continued to play it. He should be pruning the groups soon, if IRL shit doesn't get in the way.

>Jiro's in a private discord and didn't even invite me

I'm actually offended

Fuck yeah.
Although I haven't had it drop for me yet.
Just using regular Kerak.

The timer for the despawn doesn't start until you activate the first hoop.

Really?

Fucking hell that'll make shit a lot easier

Kek.

>not pairing it with EDZ/Do helm for maximum spessmuhreen

>a square with lines on it for eyes
not spess at all
spess is space knights turned to 11, like the sovereign set

Oh shit. I guess I was one of those shitters jumping through hoops before clearing the enemies. Thanks for the knowledge.

this is the best looking gun in the game

honestly you only need to hit ~10 hoops to have enough time
When I did it my group activated the first set of hoops early for some fucking reason, skipped the second set, and only got a handful of the third and we still finished with 2 mins to spare

>Sniper Rifle

It's trash

Woops, (You)'d the wrong person.

Wanna do Leviathan on PC?

We need 4 more, we have 2 288 titans.
We've never done it before.

Aardonyx#1364

Guess you've never played with shitters.

Square lines can be used for Grey Knight Termie cosplay, as can the Shelter / Retrograde shoulders. More square than they need to be, but they will do.

Anyone need NF on PC?

What the fuck are you on about, it's the most Space Marine helmet in the game

I would but I wanna go to bed in about an hour

>we've never done it before

Yikes!

it looks like a jbrms storm troopers you absolute cuck

No.

pls no bully

I do.

Sent a request

>finally get to level 300
>Look on the destiny app to join a fireteam so I can do the raid for the first time
>every single one says "You need the raid emblem and to have done it before or we aren't taking you"
>tfw probably will never do raids just like Destiny 1

>Have whole Cabal themed expansion
>No Titan sets that make you look like a Cabal
What the FUCK

it looks like classic iron man's helmet

Didn't mean to make a shitty trip wowowow.

>reaching max light BEFORE raiding
wew

I would but your name is shit what are you twelve?

Rude!

Just need two more!

Are you always this retarded?

Kind of, especially with the NM shaders.

>clean lines
>apple aesthetic
>not angry at all
doesn't look anything like a space marine

Wait so what's the advantage of LFRs versus sniper rifles? They have that charge time, do they really do enough extra damage to be worth it? I've got a Man o War but it needs infusion. I see the occasional dissing of sniper rifles here.

uncleTeabag#11370

LF1M nightfall.

Neither are useful whatsoever

Merciless is the only one worth using. Then again, it's also the only Exotic you should put in the heavy slot. Otherwise, use the Raid Rocket Launcher or the Curtain Call if you're a pleb

KBM crit damage spam doesn't beat out cluster bombs for DPS? I still have yet to get a purple cluster bomb launcher.

Because this looks so much angrier.

pls respond

if it's not trying to be a face the helmet doesn't have to look angry
do you only play dawn of war or something lmao

linear fusions are like short range snipers
they're easier to aim and maneuver in close quarters, but you still need to aim for the head
but of course, RLs are the real best option here

Stop spamming the thread, dude, no one is going to want to invite someone like that.

>space marine aesthetic
>not having a grumpy face helmet
This has got to be a ruse cruise or some shit, god damn.

So my clanmates got pissed today because I managed to get Sweet Business and Merciless as well as full 265 gear in just 3 days and then drop Ghost Primus or whatever the raid Auto Rifle is called from Hawthorne's engram after they did the raid.

I had a healthy chuckle at all the salt. I can't even realistically do the rais yet, never entered and am still trying to break the 265 soft cap.

I literally got 2 fucking people the second I asked.

Go cry in a corner you sad, sad boy.

so you DO only play DoW, got it
good to know I wasted these replies

Is there any hand cannon as based as BetterD?

>not finding a sherpa for the first completion
What are you on? We can easily cheese calus with you and get it done in one plate and get you that emblem

(lol)