/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>/drg/ VGL9 Poll
pastebin.com/GJwppt84

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbdhp8P90Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=TIINCyS3S_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope DR4 is better than v3.

Mechamaru, Ultimate DICE Robot and Ultimate Nemesis, falling out of the sky as he gets strafed by an F-22 Raptor, piloted by Kaito Momota, the Ultimate Astronaut, but hijacked by Alter Ego, the Ultimate AI! Kiibo managing to get picked up by the jet as he takes a backseat in the cockpit as Alter Ego finishes the job! Mechamaru shaking his fist as 20mm bullets destroy him into bits! Kiibo cheering on Alter Ego as Kaito sweats 20mm bullets, unsure of how he was going to explain going off the training course to his supervisors! Kiibo, automatically charging from his Ultimate Environmentally-Friendly Solar Panels, is up to 50% as he tells Alter Ego that he needs to be dropped off at the medical center to visit Miu and her newborn baby, much to Kaito's dismay!

Mukuro Ikusaba, Ultimate Despair, Ultimate Terrorist, and Ultimate Soldier, dragging Maki Harukawa, Ultimate Assassin by the throat, keeping a gun pointed at the others as Korekiyo Shinguji, the Ultimate Doctor and former Folklorist, unable to take it anymore, decides to finish the job as he attempts to pick up the scalpel, only to be instinctively shot in the kneecap by Mondo Oowada, the Ultimate Police Squad Leader and reformed Biker Gang Leader! Mukuro responds by shooting Mondo in the side of the torso for interrupting her kill, Miu Iruma and her daughter crying out as three people lay injured on the floor! Down the hallway, shouts are heard as police begin to rush the building, leaving the rest of them in a precarious situation!

But suddenly, Miu cannot hold back any longer as she enters heavy labor, feeling her child with Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective and Husband, begin to dilate her cervix! Somewhere, Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Cuckquean, feels a pang in her heart before focusing her ravishing attention back on the man who was stolen away from her! Shuichi rejects her advances, moving his head away from her relentless kisses as Kokichi Ouma, Ultimate Supreme Leader of DICE, looks on quietly...

Nyeh

I love Junko!

Smoogie!

Mahiru is a dumb whore!!

Picture perfect strawberry!

Fuck off

I love my darling husband, Shinguji Motokiyo!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Mikan!

I'll take more requests again tomorrow

MUGI!

Korekiyo "kill the dykes" Shinguji
Korekiyo "if you have a cunt you get the punt" Shinguji
Korekiyo "if you don't take dick, see saw trick" Shinguji

Cute work, user

The perfectest!

He's so adorable! Thank you so much user!

N-nani?!?
>captcha is DANGER

ok guys Hajime needs to get some pussy and get laid so he will shut up about being talentless, who do you try to get him laid with

Oi you!
Shut your mouth and look at my wad!

Thank you Cuckquean saga user

I want to kiri her giri

Tell him to get laid himself so that he can make a talent out of that and also not be a little bitch

MONACA~!!!

hi moe-tan

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!
I hope Junkofag is okay

>Western localization
Defend this

>saionji believes that her clan must be treated like rulers while everyone else their slaves

saijewi

They're coming for me next, I can see them outside my window, save yourself Aoiboy

RUN JUNKOFAG, I'LL DISTRACT THEM

I mean he had Chiaki basically throwing herself at him and he fucked it up somehow so it would be useless.

Jill

yeah but your his wingman this time

Haihaii!

It makes me laugh so it's good. If you don't like it, go read Japanese and fuck off.

She's not wrong

>original Korekiyo auditions for Danglygrandpa to be a Handsome Rival character
>gets written as necrophile sister fucker
>Kokichi gets the rival role instead of the Cute Kid Who Dies role because Mugi already had extras

You really didn't need to repost this

Still having fun? I hope you're enjoying yourself and continue to stop by~

I MEANT TO SPOIL THAT AND THEY'RE ON TO ME, RUN

Fuck on!

I need more of these

Iruma is absolutely the type of person who would call someone a cuck though.

Why should I?

He's boring so you can't really come up with many that aren't "lel seesaw" or "lul neesan"

reminder to report avatar fags

HELL YEAH

Good night

How did people except Kaede not to die when as soon as you do two FTEs with one student in chapter 1, you get a voiced line as if it would be the final FTE?

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why is she so perfect? It's not fair to 3D

>Hoshi, who still has clinical depression, auditions to give himself a purpose in life
>Gets written as Ultimate Depressed Tennis Player
>Kaito auditions for the $$$ and glory
>Mugi gives him space aids for defiling DR with his normie desires

You are like a little baby, watch this.
Shinguuji "If You're a Waifu I'll End Your Laifu" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Worship Kami-sama, I'll Stab You With My Kama" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Nico Nico Needs to Die" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Incestuous Infidel" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "God Is Dead, And So Are You" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Got a Sister? Gotta Fist Her" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Ku Ku Ku In Nee-San's Vagoo" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "100 Deaths For My Sister's Breasts" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Lover From the Same Mother" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "My Dead Older Sister Can't Be This Cute!" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Stare Into the Abyss, And The Abyss Stabs Back" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Denko Sekka? R.I.P Tenko, Sucka" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Splitting Waifus Like I Split Personalities" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Observing Human Beauty (And Nee-San's Booty)" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "If You're Brown Get Out Of Town" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Ku Ku Ku Klux Klan" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "No Interest Unless It's Incest" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Si No Es Mi Hermana, No Me Interesa Nada" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Man-Hater? See You Later" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Bitches Belong In Ditches" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Chromosomes Are X? I'm Stabbing Your Necks" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Impale the Female" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "/u/fags Belong In Body Bags" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "It Would Be Extremely Painful, For /u/" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Crashing This Game With No Female Survivors" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Serial Seesaw Killer" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "If You're a Mister, Stay Away From My Sister" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "I Call My Dick Human Beauty Because You Can Find it In Everything" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "If We're Related, You're About To Get Mated" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "Believe In The Lord? Prepare For My Sword" Korekiyo

AYAMATTE
Y
A
M
A
T
T
E

What's wrong?

>that's not neesan/seesaw

>Shinguuji "I Call My Dick Human Beauty Because You Can Find it In Everything" Korekiyo
Beautiful

That was a meme edit tho, my man

I thought you went to bed?

Is this actually in the fan translation? I remember my friend telling me that Byakuya says "oy vey" a lot in the fan one.

I wish Korekiyo killed Maki instead.

Koko! JustMonikaJustMonikaJustMonikaJustMonikaJustMonikaJustMonikaJustMonikaJustMonikaJustMonikaJustMonikaJustMonikaJustMonikaJustMonikaJustMonikaJustMonaca

She's not good enough, so she was never a target

>implying Korekiyo would disrespect Nee-san by sending her a filthy assassin with big dumb ears as a friend

Just Monaca~!!!

Mugi without her glasses!

I want to hear Maki's lullaby.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbdhp8P90Yw

She wasn't worthy. Also she's probably stronger than him.

Adorable

Animator!

Ibuki! Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika.

Tenko is probably stronger than him, but bitch can't beat a seesaw

Mitty it's early morning over there, go to bed.

Tenko x Kaito!
Both can confront their own sexism and learn to love each other!

Monika!

Poor mechamaru. Thanks for the dose doc!

Oh it's a reference to that shitty meme game

No, it's Just MONACA~

Monaka is acceptable...

Go to your room!

>tfw designing and redesigning this DR OC over and over for hours
how does Rui do it

>Amami steals her nail painting CG with Kaede
>Caves in his head with a shotput ball

I slept too late for my liking yesterday, so I'm trying to shock my internal clock into getting a healthier sleep next time. But I appreciate the concern!

I wouldn't say that it's super shitty however alot of the ideas it uses aren't necessarily new like the girls are actually damaged people as well as the meta thing. It was a fun game but not necessary a great one.

Monaka is adorable.
Shame about the whole, shit character thing.

Monaka is one of the only good characters in the series

>add some slight variation of a seifuku or gakuran with some accessories that follow their personality
>choose a small colour scheme say 4 to 5 colours at most
>either have a normal hairstyle or some crazy weird one like Monaka's pickles
>add unique eyelashes to cover up same face syndrome

The only thing really unique about DR is the eyes and occasional characters like look like they wouldn't be out of place from an old cartoon. Yamada, Hanamura, Hoshi..

>OC isn't wearing a seifuku
Ah, I see, a classic mistake.
I was more talking about artistic ability/creativity but thanks I guess

>shit character
You're a shit character

>shit character

I don't like Monaca either. I just like having an excuse to post this gif

Yeah, her color scheme is really pleasant and complementary. I really like how the colors are muted except for her red hair- it makes her look like she's sort of got a vintage design alongside her uniform, which fits her talent of traditional photography.

>it's like looking at an orchard in summer.
She kind of looks like she's washed in a photography filter, which is really nice.

It's a nice gif

Excuse me?

t. haiji

I want to fuck Kaito!

Just Ouma.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIINCyS3S_c

Even Nanami's outfit is a school uniform just with a hoodie, there aren't many HS characters in DR who wear casual clothes that aren't based on some uniform. Maybe Moogi and Komaeda?
Some seifuku have a small ribbon instead of the ascot.
If you take off the hoodie and colour the skirt blue or black and make the button area white and give her school shoes, Nanami's design is just a normal seifuku.
Kaito also wears a gakuran just unbuttoned, like Gundam.
Even Hinata wears a basic school uniform, tie and pants.

I don't think I need to click on this

Well that was just about as horrid as I expected

>there aren't many HS characters in DR who wear casual clothes that aren't based on some uniform
If this is a school uniform, it's one of the weirdest school uniforms around. Although considering some of DICE seem to be adults, I don't think it is.

Technically, Hoshi isn't wearing a school uniform either.