League of legends general /lolg/

Best waifu and best freljord edition
old:Lissandra is also the tallest human female in the game, and she's also the best!
Eyosongive.us

>tallest human female
>No camille

I want to go steady with Poppy.

Evelynn!

>he isnt playing ornn

I want Nami to smother me with her fishpussy!

>Redditors freaking the fuck out because it takes 15-30% longer to unlock specific champions
>New BE champ shards in their containers are 40% coupons
>makes smurfs work longer for their mains or shell out money
>people who are just getting into the game get le meme lootbox

Sounds like whining to me lolbabs. Opinions?

playing with camera locked > playing with it unlocked

7 out of 10 placements down. Been around 1550-1600 mmr. Where do you think I'll be placed? Can I one trick Rakan to Gold?

First time ranked btw

Camille is second tallest
source: I emailed riot about it

BE sucks.

>tfw no qt petite gf

post the email

>still no gerbil/swarm champ

Im new, how does it benefit me?

Xth for gassing Ahrifags, Syndrafags and Lisscuck.

We need more of and

Tried Celerity on Warwick, and all in all don't think it's worth it. AD I got off of it ranged anywhere between 0 and 60, however it hovered mostly at the low end.

I think I'm just gonna go Precision secondary.

I love my cute and perfect wife, Riven!!!

>Lissandra
>human
?

xth for breast metal waifu

I'm sorry I really didn't understand what you meant, I thought there'd be an actual toggle box for me to click. sorry and thanks, I'm still learning

>Riot does literally anything
>"NOOOOOOOOO FUCKING JEWS RUINING THIS GAME IT'S LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE I WISH WE COULD GO BACK TO SEASON (insert prior season here) WHERE THE GAME WAS ACTUALLY FUN"

you get stuff faster under the new system than under the old system if your playing pattern is a few summoner's rift games in a day (a typical playing pattern).

>i had 7k gold saved
>i had no time to go back to buy
>i didnt have any problem fighting even with just these items

purest couple

Don't abandon us, user. G-Give us our rewards for serving you.

>press y
it locks

>press y again
it unlocks

there is also a button on the minimap that does the same thing. you click it and it locks, you click it again and it unlocks.

what are taking for secondary tree?

I am GOING to brutally BREED Shyvfag!

so what's been working best so far? I've been perma-banning Ezreal

Relentless Hunter WW is fun. You ult people from 10 miles away.

WHY ARENT YOU PLAYING ORNNNNN

The only reason I play this game is because riot constantly changes it. Metas might not be healthy here and there, but at least it's always fresh and innovative.

Not until you get on your knees and beg for it

>spellbook kled
>press the attack Kayn
>spellbook rakan
>6/25 kill participation

>Lvl 7 vs lvl 9

I'm sure plenty of people have done that already. I want my dominant, kill lane supports back.

im debating whether celerity is worth it only because the chances of you getting slowed is fucking insane, and would kill your ap gains.
the cdr helps a lot even though you never exceed the 40% cap. you just hit it.

wait what happened to ur custom map skin, I wanted to know which one it was

>Darius trying to fight someone 2 levels above him

I'm contemplating on getting lux down the road, can I get a power ranking of which element is best to worst?

Teemo with the aery rune or w/e the name is rune is p cancer.

i hope you fucking die

Well yeah... It's Darius.

>fresh and innovative
>has changed less than Dota has through both game's lifespans

Holy shit user.

Not every darius player is a fucking chimpanzee, only like 95% of them

Wait, but what if they play healsluts while also using Leona?

Loltards where do I publish a non lewd non ship league fanfiction?

game feels so FUCKING SAMEY
what can you even do now that you couldn't before

is there an easy way to sell my account?

this patch is the nail in the coffin i'm fucking done there's no positive emotions left in this experience for me

>98%

Me too bud... Someday amiright?

Are there any super overpowered supports from the rune changes?

Lulu

>tfw play robro of based grabs for support
>your presence alone scares the botlane

have you even played the new system

karma is top 1

>tfw the only support I ever play is Taric
gems gems gems gems gems gems gems gems gems

What's everyone using on Ornn? I'm running Grasp, unflinching, conditioning, overgrowth with a side spec in biscuits and future market but I haven't gotten around to playing him yet.

Like DotA is even fun.

Bro new champs and reworks every other month bring new mechanics, meta, lore, etc.

Leona's pretty good

>implying they aren't also playing hook supports and Alistar/Braum

I give them the benefit of the doubt that they likely only play slut supports if the team comp actually needs it and not because of being braindead.

i suddenly want to try predator blitzcrank.

i think u mean Sona user.

>not ultimate hat for 35 second ult

I wish aram wasn't blind pick, I'd like to know if I'm going to be facing a full team of ranged champs with hard CC as a squishy melee champ with no CC and no dashes, at least then I'd know whether to reroll or dodge

>want them back
you know they're already back right? leona is shitting on everyone right now with the right partner.

Fuck you for the hitbox of your Q.

everyone with a losing teamcomp would dodge
it'd be pretty fucking annoying

Pretty sure ranked is draft??

I'm not saying it is. 7.07 is worse than S8 Preseason right now imo. But I'm just saying League hasn't changed for shit apart from scraping the surface of what 7.00 did with Runes Reforged. No map changes or anything . Just a reskin halfway along. Same map since release. Stalest meta that stays the same across all patches apart from subtle changes but never anything big or game changing.

League never changes and is still super stale.

Next champion is going to have a pile bunker, what other non-conventional weapons that aren't already seen in league do you want to see next?

>still no guitar champion (similar to sona)mordekaiser and yoric skins need not apply
>still no necromancer champion(muh chinese culture forbids skeletals)
>still no trebuchet champion (fuck fiora and her baguette)

How is this for Leona? The secondary runes seem kind of shit for her since 90% of them scale with ad and ap

sona is good but karma is on some other shit right now shes like a sona that is useful after lane ends

you get a fuckload of champ unlocks really fast on the grind to 30
you don't have to buy runes like we did
trust me when i say life is so much better for you, I probably lost like 75k IP on runes even after you factor in the refund.

I love having Blitz mains, Thresh mains and Leona mains. Alistar and Braums are okay-ish too.

the previous thread's pic was much better

well they need to do something with that mode, for starters they could kill off aram accounts by making every champ available

Why is it that 50% of the time I play Jhin I am either dominating the fuck out of my lane or I am subverted to being a support for my then to be AP Botlaner?
Either I get the last hits or my Sona, Soraka, Nami, Morgana get the last hits, in which case I am nothing but a semi-damage crit machine

How do you think Vi's E works?
Not trying to be rude, but is that not close enough to a pilebunker?

thresh sucks right now though compared to the actual melee engage supports like blitz/leona/alistar

Lol what about Rift herald?… The map update a few years ago? New Summoners Rift skins for events (don't act like you don't want the star guardian announcer back.) Or new rotating game modes?

Taric's okay and can sometimes cause pressure but it's not like having a hook support or Leona. He's mostly a utility. Taric stun set up for easy Jinx roots are good though.

Yeah but it's still ardent slut e-girls/e-girls(males) most of the time though.

Very close actually, in-fact the reason they probably haven't added the weapon to the game is because it would be too similar to Vi's.

making every champ available is the only worthwhile change to ARAM
rerolls already encroach a bit on the "randomness"

>Yeah but it's still ardent slut e-girls/e-girls(males) most of the time though.
Old metas don't wear off slowly, user. We've only been on a few days. Just give it time before it finalizes.

i played ranked yesterday, so many people that didnt know the basics of the game, many went afk, its literally unplayable, i guess a lot people are coming back to me to test the new runes =/

That new Project map tho?

Post your 2 Top Rows of champ mastery, I'll start

i use all the things on the resolve tree, but i have been using Approach Velocity and Future's Market instead. I think AV is ideal for her, not sure on the jewish market rune yet.

>camille
>human

so the mysterious champ item now always gives u 4800 and 6300 champs?

Thresh is more for playmaking and peeling than the others though and the fact that he can be aggressive puts him up there with them.

>A Pre-Baron
>the map simply reskinned to what it is today
>mere reskins to buy

user by same map I mean it was never actually changed, compare Dota's old map to 6.88, 7.00 and 7.07's changes. They outright changed the terrain and paths. Riot never does that. they're lazy cucks.

>rotating one week game mode
>not a change to the actual main, competitive map.

You didn't even add anything like try to guess fetish or rate, put some effort into your posts :3

>kayn and zoe
>not karthus and kayle

Didn't think it would be necessary as my fetish is rather obvious here don't you think?

>the :3 face

Kill yourself.

Changing the Lanes/Pathing in league would be like changing the entire diamond on a baseball field. It's not the same game anymore.

No because it's not cannon stop making shit up. STOP!