pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up is Crisis of the Third Century for Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previous

Alexander "assassinated my younger brother to get power" The Great

Scales can get the ice-box. Rat boyz 4ever. :)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Historical Turn Based Strategy Games. The Tactics are extremely Complex, and without a solid grasp on the art of war most of the strategic opportunities will go over a typical casual's head. There's also Historical events, which are implemented via game mechanics - Historical turn based strategy games draws heavily from Classical Turn Based Board Games. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these mechanics, to realize that they're not just a game for casual rigged in your favor - For example modern day triple A industry first person shooters. As a consequence people who dislike Historical Turn Base Strategy Games truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the details of the time periods, which are implemented though subtle mechanics, I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion over the game developer's genius unfolding itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them.

>don't want to buy the new historical DLC because its just repackaged shit we've already seen and it's for the worst game in the whole franchise and i don't want to seem like i think the game is good enough to keep throwing money at it
>at the same time want to support CA to encourage them to make more historical titles

Alexander "Killed all my close friends that were my generals cause i was a paranoid mess" The Great

How would you guys feel if CA did Total War: Alexander?
Factions would be
>Alexander/Philip II's Macedonia
>Greece
>Persia
>Egypt
>Mauria, India
Later we could get Ethiopia/Nubians, Italians, Arabians, and Afghans.
The map would basically be the eastern third of the R2 map. Here is the kicker. India. We include all of India and central Asia. And maybe, if you really wanted to push it... China.
You could lead Alexander to greater heights than even he achieved, lead the Pharaoh's in a pre-Ptolemaic Egypt, etc.

Alexander "Marched my exhausted army from campaigning for years into a desert on the way back home because I thought it would make for a nice detour" The Great

Total War: Africa

i wonder hat kind of rape bonuses the warlords would get. probably give aids as a debuff

>click on Phoenix Guard
>no sound
WTF CA?!

I am downloading some shit.
Foundation is here or what?

Alexander "Attack when the enemy army is asleep, then slaughter them like sheep" The Great

did he made any kind of time gain by doing that ? like did it really save him some day of travels back to babylon or did this dumbass made it longer ?

lol

It looks like they fixed rogue army spawns on legendary difficulty (testing it in ME atm), i alerady saw 2 different ones by the 32nd turn.
That's 2 armies more than i usually get in my campaigns.

Should I do it? They declared on me and waited 5 turns to realize they made a mistake.

Also, how are these borders? I wanted to take Nabataea, Aethiopia, and Libya, and enjoy a comfy kangdom for a little bit, but fucking Selucids always declare on turn one. After crushing a couple armies and taking half of Syria they peaced out, then 5 turns later when I am half way to Libya he fucking declares on me again, becoming treacherous. And he still has 4 loyal satraps

mortal empires fix is live now

Split :Sparta, Athens, and Thebes.
Add in Thrace to the North, Scythia to the far north. End with the Alps in the west inhabited by gallic confederation and germanic confederation add italy and Italian states with a greek city state in Italy.
Then we add Persia, going all the way to India with a Punjab fac and Subcontinent India fac add the Uar tribe in the moutains of persia but apart of the persian confederation.
Add in a political system that lets you 'remake' nations after they fall and set a tribute for them and then you have the ability to directly control their capitol which will be the regional power center and from there you can recruit their units.
So for instance with Macedonia they start with Pella as their capitol and have some surrounding cities, they recruit from the capitol and surrounding cities their regular guys. Say they conquer Sparta or Athens they can then make them independent states with the tiny factions controlling and managing the smaller cities but then Macedon controlling their capitol where they can recruit for instance Athenian marines and set the taxes/tributes for the rest of "Athens" and her smaller cities that they have to pay. This would make it so that strategic cities are incentivized over run of the mill cities.
Each fac starts with one capitol city, except for persia.
Add in Egypt too.

If it isn't vampires or Varg, it's fucking beastmen.

GET OUTTA MY COUNTRY NON-HUMAN FUCKING SHITS

It's just the hotfix that was opt-in beta until now

I was thinking more tribal, with animals getting their own faction.

But let's be real, Mesopotamia is up next. If they were smart, they would employ the myths into the game.

Alexander "Beat up the Oracle, so she will say I'm a miracle" The Great

oh ok. I got my hopes up

Alexander "The Great" Of Macedonia?

wait did he actually did that ?

Yeah, the oracle then proceeded to tell him that he's invincible and the madman actually believed her