/wfg/ - Warframe General

twitch prime edition
Previous >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

>Jaw sword alert

How many fucking times in the past week has this fucking sword popped up?

Votekick option for limbo players when?

nth for worm a qt

Superior Warframe.

4th for dual events happening this weekend!

I just want to be able to kick people period. I'm tired of people afking in defense/survival when their frames don't even have abilities that do shit while they're afk.

Just alt-tab and watch youtube until the mission is done if your limbo is being retarded

They're releasing the new event alongside Razorback, sounds like shitty grindfest on purpose.

they confrimed faggot rock event is this week
wonder if it's today or tommorow

Since they don't work weekends, it's today.

Asked on last one and didn't get an answer.

How in the fuck am I getting so much goddamn syndicate standing per defense?

When it says 3500 standing reward on the starmap, and instead get 46k, something is going on, but what? It's not a UI glitch, as before I had ~56,000 Red Veil standing, and after syndicate defense, I got 46k. I get between 30k-50k on defense/survivals, but why is it so high?

prepare to be banned, hacker

had that before. It is an UI glitch or at least capped by daily cap. Maybe doing actual syndicate missions bypasses this but for normal missions you don't actually get that much.

What nodes from vazarin anons? I saw someone mention vazarin dash is broken tier

everything is alredy in the game most likely they could have just set timer to start it at the weekend

Yeah well they said hotfix for the raptor and lephantis yesterday. And here we find outselves.

Syndicate missions and medallions never couneed on daily standing

I answered you faggot edgelord
It's UI sleek

in the prime time they said hotfix is monday

WHY EVERYTHING COOL NEED A DOJO TO BUILD

Except before I had ~56k standing (I had a little less than 100k, then bought 2 relic packs last night), and after the mission I had 102k, verified by going to relay and checking in person. It's not a user interface glitch if I actually got 46k standing in one mission.

first syndicate mission of the day.

Why do I need a gf to be happy?

Yeah, so?
That doesn't mean you get as much as the UI currently shows.

You don't.
It would probably make you more unhappy.

Don't build a dojo or ever enter a clan.

I wish there were more of these

How much could I get for this?

Two hours till deployment apparently?
It was supposed to trigger on telesto completion but it seems that it's really not an automatic thing, it needs to be switched on or off

DE's a fucking joke.

no more than 30p

We did it bois!

They need to manually set up the rigging.

this 5 says you name her "Ngrhtr"

>40 minutes ODS solo
>two axi

you compared a gf to a dojo? lmao get a life retard

I wish my charger turned out like that, looks nice

I drew a Nezha to help fill the roster

What a cute abomination against natural order

I feel like my lack of Range here is doing me more harm then good. What does everyone else Saryn build look like by chance?

Cancer fucknugget

>trying to find some warframe lewds
>getting constantly flooded by shitty sfm vomit
>my face
Seriously SFM is like the worst shit ever happened to rule34 imo

e621 warframe -animated

like with every kind of r34 80% of sfm it is total garbage but theres still some good ones

What is the new draco?

I like those First person futa blowjobs.
But yea, SFM stuff is pretty awful.

Got an old Hydroid I don't really play and decided to make him into a Pilfer Swarm one. How's 151% duration, 145% efficiency, 46% range, 211% strength for that?

>211% strength
why?

Just end my suffering

From what I read that makes it 100% chance at three loot drops and 11% at a fourth. I wasn't a fan of the builds I saw with almost 0 duration.

kek

Based Putin ;_;7

Hydron for casuals, behreynia for tryhards, akkad for twitch primes

Is there a fast way to check what various prime parts will be worth in ducats?

My heart goes out to you, my poor russian friend.

Their rarity

wiki

I'm going to assume this is total shit.

I'd be happy with it coz multishot on a grenade launcher makes for way more fun but I doubt you'd get much plat.

Needs punch through to achieve that but it's still kinda bad

Have you tried penta with multishot?

But their rarity varies!

change your dns

Could you help me with any other source maybe?

yeah. range > strength > duration > efficiency

danbooru?

Now if only we could get rid of BRs.

>-projectile flight speed
It's shit. What you may want is more flight speed to increase its effective range, not less.

Proxy dood

Blocked

It's actually got forbidden but i may be wrong with tor browser and anonymizer. Tor and shit like that is a no-no for sure.

try vpngate

change
your
dns

>~106% multishot
So close

Yet so far away

is nidus good? he looks pretty cool, I'd be fine if he has some utility or he's mid tier

>furax wraith set is about 130p on the market
Do you think its going to be like old sorties where they cycle in different weapon drops periodically? I'm wondering if the set is going to become more valuable over time

He's a good tank

Literally 2111 then rinse and repeat until you have 100 stacks

There's a lot of good overwatch ones

Guess whose dick she is trying to Greedy Pull?

So for the pox I've been messing around with, should I stack the elements more toward Corrosive and leave Fire lower, or should I go full CC and slap a cold mod on for blast procs to keep them down, but basically make corrosive and blast even.
Also is 90% status enough for it or should I be going for max status in exchange for less damage.

Nezha

I'd like to know your """sources"""

I keep it at 100% status with corrosive and heat , heat comes from Primed heated charge and the 60% elem

the DoT on unarmored enemies deals a lot of damage that would be lost if mixed into blast , as for CC all that fire will make enemies panic so it still does its job

Blast keeps them in the cloud for more stripping

Ya could try rolling around f-list maybe? Fish for pictures people have uploaded to profiles?

i don't get what's with people in this game. do they just go out of their way to be jerk offs?

Gotcha, motherfucker.

Ban nezha

I'd go out of my way to jerk you off.

I have the BP but still need like 6k oxium to build, that fucker isn't cheap.

Well I hadn't played Hydroid since 2014 and recently came back about a month ago? Thanks for the info though. So I can drop power strength entirely?

I'm a faggot and I want the most reward for the least effort
The thing is, I'm out of credits. Do I just put up with index pugs or would afk chroma akkad runs be good enough?

literally one run user.