pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up is Crisis of the Third Century for Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188295824&searchtext=dwarf sized
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpm5-bawey0
youtube.com/watch?v=XGWWB3OH3uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How would you guys feel if CA did Total War: Alexander?
Factions would be
>Alexander/Philip II's Macedonia
>Greece
>Persia
>Egypt
>Mauria, India
Later we could get Ethiopia/Nubians, Italians, Arabians, and Afghans.
The map would basically be the eastern third of the R2 map. Here is the kicker. India. We include all of India and central Asia. And maybe, if you really wanted to push it... China.
You could lead Alexander to greater heights than even he achieved, lead the Pharaoh's in a pre-Ptolemaic Egypt, etc.

Whats the point on placing your troops on the top of a hill? As soon as enemy gets to me my artillery and most of ranged units are useless. Isn't it better to place your troops right before hill, making enemy stand higher and thus having a clear shot for your troops?

As weird as it'll sound they make good anti cavalry. Set them up to intercept charges. even if you lose them they deal damage when they die and they have anti large which will hurt cavalry.

>Still no Mousillonanon release of his glorious Vampire Coast mod

REEEEEE!

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188295824&searchtext=dwarf sized
Nerfs dwarfs so that they can't confederate as easily as they do now, apparently also gives some upkeep nerfs. They still remain ~1-5 in their strength rank but at least they don't paint the entire fucking old world blue.

>Tomb Kings still not announced

For me it depends how missile heavy I am. If I'm mostly melee I just put them half way up the hill. If I'm mostly missile I put inf at bottom and missile high enough on hill to shoot over. But if I'm mixed. I put inf 25 percent of the way up hill. And missile 75 percent up hill.

Depends on the hill, the units you have and the units they have.

There is a negative modifier for fighting uphill though.

>Aghol

>Mortal Empires Hotfix Beta Patch Notes
but it's out already

Where should I expand now as Armenia ?

Get the port to med and trade with everyone

Thanks CA! Norsca when you fucking shits?

>tfw still no mortal empires crack

KILL ME NOW

If Norsca and foundation is taking so much time I really hope they are going to add more stuff to it, because there is no reason for this delay

Look how long the hotfix took them man
CA is DONE FOR

Total war modern warfare Syria: When?

>I really hope they are going to add more stuff to it

Attack Pontus, access to the Black sea and all.

Total War China vs USA 2040 when

Atleast you will get the patched version rightaway poorfag

*wrinkles nose*
I smell poor people in my /twg/

If i used the beta patch do I need to opt out of beta now to get the hotfix or is it the same?

Well they sure need to change the way Norsca settle the cities, previously they were able to settle capitals + ports and it was their "unique ability", now however everyone can settle everything, so the norscan ability to settle any port they like goes into the trash.

Like they changed how wood elves settle cities?

so tomb kangs in rome 2 when?

Yeah you need to "opt" and redownload 92mb

They don't really need to change it
In fact it'd be good if they didn't change it, as it would guide the AI better.

>it would guide the AI better
True, not sure if CA will make it a first faction that cant settle everything tho.

BUY THE GAME YOU PIECE OF SHIT LEECH :^)

Thoughts on climate system? I think it's total shite, funnily it actually kills diversity and just promotes extreme blobbing for select few races (dwarfs, vampires, norsca tribes and delfs). Not to mention hurt feelings of lorefags. It also doesn't help that AI completely ignores pretty severe debuffs from unsuitable climates.

I hate it, dwarfs are just snowballing even more, every fucking campaign is Dwarfs, just dwarfs everywhere

WH1 system was way better desu

>use a few select mods
>gameplay is like 10 times better.

Faction balance have nothing to do with climate.
You can change some things and instead of vamps and dwarfs you will get orcs and empire.
But i agree that ai colonise red climate too much.

Factions should be only able to make outposts on uninhabitable climate, no settlements
Likes the wood elves

That can fix it a bit

Sure, but then what about Ulthuan and Naggarond?

Climates should enforce a typology, rather than a +/- effects
Something like
Green: Cities as we know them
Orange: Not sure
Red: Military outposts

Is CreamAPI working on WH2 yet?

/ourguy/ saving the day !

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpm5-bawey0

Are you suggesting to use Climate Overhaul mod? It really doesn't help from what I noticed, AI moves to attack the settlement, sacks it and then captures it anyway, because he still got few movements points lefts and he probably thinks it's the most productive use for them.

Based Ar-... oh

yep, try it out :^)

;)

What about it?

Correct way to wield a glaive

The Tzarina's Kossars to the Everchosen!

O Never-Chosen, ruinous daemon and damned daemon's kith and kin, scribe to Tzeentch himself. What kind of champion are thou, that canst not slay a snotling with your naked arse? Nurgle shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Kislev's sons; we have no fear of your horde, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Norscan scullion, Kurgan wheelwright, brewer of Bretonnia, goat-fucker of the Eastern Steppe, swineherd of man-beasts, pig of the North, Strigany thief, catamite of Slaanesh, hangman of Sylvania, and fool of all the Old World and New, an idiot before Dazh, grandson of the Ruinous Powers, and the crick in our dick. Goblin's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, mutated brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Kossars declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for Kislev. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; Mannslieb's in the sky, the year with the Tzarina, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

:O

How would you put them into the system from the first game? Are they orc/dwarf areas or the other type.

Filthy pirate fag here gonna play my first game.

Should I go Lizard men? Or perhaps Lizard men?

What about Lizard men?

what the actually fuck

Lizardmen are a great option to play first if you really want to appreciate how much worse they are than every other faction.

>using them like axes and glitching too

lmao.

I like it, i think the problem is more with the AI than with the system itself.

Nice clipping you got there

So? I don't want to play for blood for the blood god, but I need to see goblin blood.

Umm sweety thats how you use a glaive

Is there a mod that change faction and lord bonus of the old world race?

>Adeeshuduggaat

Except that the weapon the welves are using is clearly an axe and not a glaive no matter what the game says.

>big dick Teclis
He pretty much soloed these stupid rats. AI just kept bunching up and pretty much died in constant Net + Chain Lightning combo, which is spamable thanks to the insane regen he gets from active passives and conduit.

Good image to sum up why I don't like Total Warhammer

Lizardmen names leaking into Rome 2?

Something like this should be the kislev trailer 2bh

Paradox already used it as trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=XGWWB3OH3uQ

I know

>2017
>still no dynamic weather/day_time during battles

remind me why do we still use 2009 Warscape engine?

There are night and day versions of battle maps

So.. I tried to play as Morathi in Mortal Empires and it really didn't go well. She seems like a really bad Lord and having to deal with that Ellyrian army right next door is a pain in the ass. How do I git gud at playing momma?

Does the gobbo big boss hero actually have a general leadership bonus given by skill or is it just for itself?

You play as Malekith and fuck your mommy until she confederates

Lore wise is there a Skaven lord/hero that can 1v1 any other race lord/hero ? Or they are just numbers and back stabbing.

I mean, maybe Queek could kill Skarsnik 1v1.

By some odd fucking reason, queek can beat grimgor and probably any orc warboss too.

Do you see fantasy cucks ? This city in the middle of nowhere is actually a fucking siege

Ingame or lore?

Yeah, congratulations on your glazed shit.

Probably Thanquol, in some ridiculous accidental way.

Wait, they don't even have towers that can be manned to shoot arrows? Really?

You mean the Tiranoc settlement on the coast?

Maybe I was just lucky but I started a Morathi campaign this morning and it seemed like an easy start. I just took the other settlements in the staring province, going right to left, and then grabbed that Helf city.

Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer - most battles last less than five minutes

>He finally got the whole city
>He is still attacking 1 wall

Queek because apperantly he is the only Skaven who isn't a cowardly shit.

Deathmaster Sniktch killed a lot of big names in the fluff, including Thorgrim Grudgebearer. Granted, all by backstabbing.

Thanquol is the most powerful Skaven because he is cool, afraid of nothing, powered by warp-cocaine and casually is able to accidentally summon the biggest, most angry Bloothrister and doesn't get as much as a headache in the process.

So what, you enjoyed the sieges in Warhammer so much that you only ever attack from one side now?

Ingame. Lore wise any greenskin LL would trash queek.

You'd expect a realistic game would consider that some walls would have stations on them.

Fuck I missed this bullshit. Pikes are so much fun.

>*without mount

and he fails 90% of shit he does.

Morathi is a caster which means she's a bit of a slow starter, unlike Malekith she doesn't get a big AoE in the first tier or her caster tree.

After a few levels she becomes a monster killing hundreds every battle using overcasted pit of shades on cooldown because she has damn near endless winds of magic, as well as a global winds of magic buff that will make all sorceresses you use in all armies better.

Malekith is definitely a monster and much easier to use but Morathi is more if you love using magic and want it to be more effective in all your armies. Her tactics are a bit more nuanced than Malekiths 'Right click and try to remember give orders to the rest of your army'

Queek is mentally retarded, like he has the Skaven equivalent of down's syndrome.

you cant be the most powerful skaven when you fail at literally everything you try

I mean i already knew this since i use GCCM but okay.

I need to split my army when I have only 4 ladders and ballista, guess i'm going to climb the other walls with magic ladder :^)

Oh wait, I just won the walls, now i'm going to fight inside an actually city :^)))))

powerful =/= incompetent. He summoned Skarbrand by mistake, that's powerful.

Are you sure about Attila? I thought the later ones last way longer.

Wait why not play Attila then?

Too bad the rest of that game is a huge heap of garbage, histcuck