/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #624

''Endless digital horizons'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
vimeo.com/242025065
youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w
youtube.com/watch?v=n5kb7oPP5Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=ztDRutQtWXg
strawpoll.me/14350829
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

vimeo.com/242025065

That's a strange picture of Max you got there.

Chloe is #1

this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her.
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on previous choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact logistics
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be another kiss
i should mention again that they did cut frank and rachel meeting bc they realized the timing wouldnt work with s1 as theyre being more careful about it since the critisism of times and stuff
also info leaker metntioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it...

there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

I totally agree with this sentiment

I don't know. One year is cheaper than two, which is cheaper than three or four. Maybe she got a scholarship? Maybe her parents had to save up to send her there? They can't afford to come out right away when she's in the hospital, so they either live far away or they can't get off of work without causing actual financial trouble.
Max is a transfer too, right? So it's something that happens commonly enough (at least 'on-screen')...do we know why Max only transferred over so recently?

MARRIED

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also kinda about Drew and Mikey situation) after phone conversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute conversation, moment) is really coming this time btw

About Kiss scene: If you did earlier that action or got enough intimacy thing, it'll happen automatically,but if you did it'll get more intense.

++
They will confirm that Rachel's mom is really related with supernatural shit.

Always kiss the Price

++++++

Sera will want to escape with her daughter (for some reason that will make you shocked) . Chloe will be given option to let Rachel go with her mom, or she would want to keep her to herself (yeah whatever you saw that slate was true) However this won't affect course of events because like I said there will be another major thing happen. And don't worry nothing will seperate Rachel and Chloe in these 3 days and their relationship WON't GET DESTROYED

Sera's wanting to take Rachel away is obviously not related with gtfo that town with a car.. everything is related with supernatural stuff on there.And you will find out why Sera never gets mentioned. Also I am repeating this again; it won't damage Rachel and Chloe's relationship and one way or another you will get chill/happy endingg . There will be "feels" at the end yeah, but Chloe and Rachel will get their happy conclusion; this means any drama won't happen between them/they won't seperate. And if you went full romantic you will get your reward anyway. Like we said, there are two conclusions yet 6 variations; story will take you where it will want to go
Something big will get revealed during Damon'a confrontation and when you saw Sera..

++ About this hot scene...
Depending on your intimacy counter you will encounter witn flirty/romantic/lovey dovey dialogues throughout whole game -even some actions will happen during in panic moments- y'know that, at the ending there will be romantic moment between them. Lots of things will be going on. Now speaking of this "hot" scene, it will be on.. house.Ps. Don't expect exposed "spaghetti is the warmest food" scene

I CAN FEEL IT
youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w

If you are intrigued about our scene with Steph here ya go, I got new and precise detail on there:

It's been already mentioned that Steph will have major role in this episode and yeah she will, but it is not like she will be villain or anything; she will help us 'coming out'. Steph will reveal that Chloe's being 100% into chicks they will talk about it and that moment Chloe will admit it openly; without using any subtle sentence; they will also talk about her -chloe's- "love" for Rachel. Depending on your choices Chloe will be more flustered while talking/and may even be insecure about Rachel's feelings for her (this will happen if your intimacy is lower)
Ah now, I know that someone will mention that stuff in Chloe's outdated wallet from first game; I also asked anonymously messaged game dev about it to confirm it, like I really insisted that I wanna find out; and you guys were right, devs put it to imply that past phase, it stopped after Rachel. This is why they put that certain dialogue in there. So yes, Chloe's 100% into chicks only and this game/steph will confirm it. so whew. Finally we will get rid of this non-sense sexuality arguments.

where will this scene take place if its not too much info

Let's talk about these "cut" scenes in earlier episode 1 & episode 2 built.

-About Taylor thing: Weirdly enough, this girl was gonna be a lickspittle of Chloe and even in game files, there were implications that this girl was kinda hitting on Chloe too. Tries to talk with her constantly even Chloe wasn't hanging out at those times etc. The reason why they cut her from game though, to avoid these inconsistency arguments.

-About cut Neighbour scene (with truck) : I guess with this info, I will drop a bomb here heh... Anyway, I have already mentioned you that Chloe's truck was gonna be fixed in earlier events. Rather than "walking" to Rachel's house, they were gonna go there with Chloe's truck and whole conversation (yes damn, even kiss scene) was gonna happen there; with Chloe's truck/ under the lights. When Rachel got into her house they were gonna get busted again and forced to being in diner. The reason why they cut this is obviously add the latter chapter more screentime for developing truck. In a panic moment

-Remember, before episode 1 released I have already told you that Steph was gonna be into girls and "could" be into Chloe. During development, devs changed it; rather than being friendzoned figure to Chloe; they put her there as "sister material" for Chloe. And even if she seems into Rachel she is not rival and actually her existence triggers romance between Rachel and Chloe, she there to help Chloe, this is why she supports her no matter what.

From the info I got, they planned to make this conversation will take place in Hospital, but there will be one more scene that you'll see Steph

>Max is a transfer too, right?
Max is from a well off family. Her dad got a new job in Seattle and Seattle is one of the most expensive cities in America. Also her parents sent her 200$ in gift certificate for her birthday; when Chloe stole 200$ from the shirt dealer she said she was "rich".

I don't think Caulfields are as rich as Prescotts or Chases but I think they're around Ambers' levels of wealth.

if you missed S1_Episode 3 stream here you go:

>BASED Nik, as always, be able to decently control the character
>Dayeanne was suprisingly playing the game good: her and Nik went crazy for any make a move/kiss scene between max and chloe at the pool and constantly asked when will it happen
>Hannah is a qt: during stealth part, her reaction was so adorable ''is it scary okay!! I'll do it??!!''
>They fangirled while talking about Ashly's voice acting (the part where Chloe screamed at truck)
>Nik's reaction when Lua started to play: ''What a cute make-out music''
>Dayeanne was all like when are they gonna kiss
>The more she plays the game Hannah started to warm Chloe up even more, before kiss part she was so excited
>Hannah chose to kiss her (everybody fangirled; they wanted to see more tho)
>Nik and Hannah's reaction at the end was worth to see: (( :o ))

--

>*pool scene*
>Dayeanne: WHERE IS THE KISS
>Nik: KISSS, MAKE A MOVEEE ALREADY
>*Chloe calls Max cute*
>Hannah: Aww really cute
>*david busts in*
>Dayeanne: I'm so mad.. I was being so flirty and everything...
>...
>at chloe's room
>Nik:Hmmm what a cute make-out music
>Dayeanne: Where are Max's pants?
>Hannah: Yeah?..
>...
>*Chloe calls her gardrobe as fashionhole*
>Hannah: Fashionhooole. I love that. Ohhh yesss!!
>*kiss appears*
>*they chose it in a hearbeat*
>Hannah makes silent ''woww''
>Nik, Dayeanne,Hannah: Wait she pussed out. Moreee?? Finally they kissed though.
>SE staff: RIP Warren.
>*everyone laughs*

Well, I'm going to guess Kate's family either isn't as well off or they weren't aware of Blackwell until a while through her schooling.

So we're officially off the "Rachel Amber is just manipulating Chloe" wagon then?

Just checking.

The second she started kneeling I thought "is she proposing" and when she started speaking I was like "SHE IS".

Also Chloe never looked cuter than when she said "yes" there.

R̵̼̹̦̐̈͂͊ ̷̦̝͜͜͝Ā̷͙̩̙̃ ̸̤̰̳͔̏̿C̸̢͙̪̐̆̃ͅĤ̴̤̆ ̸̛̞̞Ë̵̖́́͛͌ ̶̘͐͘L̴̘͆̈́̀ ̶̨̊̀͌ ̷̝̯̻̭́ ̶̙͛͝D̸͖̣̙̝͐̆ ̴̭̜͒̕Ȃ̷̰̞ ̷̞̃̒̌W̸͈̜͚͆ ̶̻́̔̑͝Ǹ̴̯̻̬͗̓̍ͅ ̴͓̟̪͊ ̴̫̗̰͐͌͒͋ ̷͂̐͗A̶̝͇̳̭͋ ̵̦̱͍͔̇M̷̩͒̒͝ ̵̡̨̙̫́̀B̶̖̀̇̏ ̸̛͈̻̳͗͠Ẹ̶̏͛̈́͝ ̶̫̗̱͇̒̿̋R̶̺͇̐̈́̚

youtube.com/watch?v=n5kb7oPP5Xc

youtube.com/watch?v=ztDRutQtWXg

EP3 rough layout:

EP3 starts with Amberprice in Rachel's bed early in the morning. Amberprice go to the junkyard/school altho why they’d be at school on a sunday is another mystery (maybe for scenes with nathan/victoria/samantha). Eliot confrontation happens, Rachel BTFO of him and becomes Chloe’s angel. Chloe goes to the hospital and asks lesbian Yoda for some advice on how to be a gay human beanie. Chloe and Rachel plan to meet at the junkyard where Chloe gets a call saying Rachel is in trouble. Chloe drives after Baechel in her newly fixed truck. Damon/Sera confrontation & supernatural shit happens. They go back to Chloe’s house. Rachel dyes Chloe’s hair, Chloe has some nice Rachel and the episode ends with the two of them lying in bed dreaming about their future plans together.

(At one of the junkyard scenes, Chloe can presumably change out of the flannel and necklace that Rachel gifts her at the start).

I feel it coming.

That's where you're right kiddo

Max's dorky face in the last image really makes this.

If this is you other leak user I wanna ask something? Sorry if someone asked them before because I've just seen these leaks...

Question 1: Is happy ending coming? Like romantic?
Question 2: Are we gonna see romantic tension between Rachel and Chloe again? Like many times?

Has we ever even been on it ? Some inane prifieldfags might have, but then again who cares about them

>They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room
Fuck I hope this one is true. They've been in Rachel's house (though not Rachel's room) it'd be nice if they were to now visit Chloe's house and room. Plus Chloe's room has good track record as far as kisses go.

Though with the shitshow that Chloe's house and family life is maybe it won't be that good.

Which one you feel it coomin?
strawpoll.me/14350829
strawpoll.me/14350829

YES you guys are so nervous don't worry this isn't s1

> inane
when you want to type something, calm down first, ok?

I have a feeling you might be trying to read too much into it user

you asked this twice. why? are you checking something ''other'' leak user? (i mean if it's you)

also

what did your betatester friends say about steph scene? where are we gonna meet with her, did devs changed something?

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

yes i keep asking my friend about the steph scene bc the original "advice" scene was actually gonna be in ep 2 so im checking changes and stuff like that :)

okay so.. where is that scene gonna happen according to what they say?

right now it is looking like the hospital, and they're finalizing things currently

This fucking song is now stuck in my head and I keep humming it during the day

tell us when you got more leaks. remember you promised us earlier, don't forget!

info leak user, comfy posters and you; are the reason why i'm here.

Yeah, they planned this scene earlier for ep2; this means we were gonna see Steph at the tempest backstage but they cut it. Glad that they did because this means, they will give more screentime to her to Steph on Ep3, and they will got time to talk about that stuff

Aren't you cutie? Thanks:)

Tell me what you really like
Baby I can take my time
We don't ever have to fight
Just take it step-by-step
I can see it in your eyes
'Cause they never tell me lies
I can feel that body shake
And the heat between your legs
You've been scared of love and what it did to you
You don't have to run, I know what you've been through
Just a simple touch and it can set you free
We don't have to rush when you're alone with me

>TAKE THE MIC ANONS

I guess you asked for this pic's higher resolution in earlier thread, but I don't have any sorry :/ i made it on phone

I feel it coming, I feel it coming, babe
You are not the single type
So baby, this the perfect time
I'm just trying to get you high
And faded off this touch
You don't need a lonely night
So baby, I can make it right
You just got to let me try
To give you what you want

MARRIED AS FUCK

Friendly reminder to wash your hands.

You've been scared of love and what it did to you
You don't have to run, I know what you've been through
Just a simple touch and it can set you free
We don't have to rush when you're alone with me

I wouldn't wash that fucking hand, after I touched a goddess like Rachel Amber

>Also Chloe never looked cuter than when she said "yes" there.
Really though. The entire scene was pure happiness condensed.
Just look at them hnnnnnng

Chloe, we all know you don't like to shower, but there's no need to try and justify it.

>shower
I'll do it if Rachel joins me.

Chloe not showering is considered canon?

Fucking same what the fuck.
>mfw now this meme is in gif form

Friendly reminder that Rachel is a witch.

It is now.

Pickpocketed everyone yet ?

Yes, we had alot of deep and insightful discussions about it.

that sounds like just another on the long list of pros

It is canon, Just think about, she was wearing the same outfit for a week in LiS.

CHLOE SHOWERED AFTER THE PLAY AND MOST PROBABLY BETWEEN EPISODES 1 and 2 REEEEEEE

>makes sure Chloe gets the praise she deserves
Truly a best wife

Yes. Still can't keep my party from dying in epic "I'm gonna spawn twenty dudes in this tiny area" battles, but at least I got a fabulous helm for the best girl.

Pics or it didn't happen.

She obviously showered after the play because she had 2 KILOS OF MAKE UP AND GLITTER ON HERSELF AND THEN IN THE NEXT SCENE DIDNT
As for the shower between episodes, she was self conscious about smelling bad in EP1 so there's no way she wouldnt shower for the next day.

Pics or it didn't happen.

So I haven't done that since 2001 but Amberprice makes me want to buy The Sims and make them do cute shit together Help me

C'est mon amie Victoria. Dis quelque chose de gentil.

elle est une pute, mais encore chaud

You said you will reveal more in earlier threads. Any news are comin you yet?

>Steph will have more screentime
Nice.. nice. I just wanna give a hug to her ;_;

elle y'ou cuckeste samefagge bannette cringe

>impliquant

Vous êtes le même fagot qui se plaint toujours des mêmes fagots.

Is complaining about samefagging a meme here or something?

de fucke re y'ou try'in te une pute fute?

soon ;)

Pretty much.

leakerfag has bipolarity disorder

omelette du fromage

>Is complaining about samefagging a meme here or something?
Is there a place where it's not?

Step back, they are hate-fucking in French.

>de fucke re y'ou try'in te une pute fute?
what language is this?

i am not leaker you dumbass

I've been to so many boards without poster tags, and I've only really seen samefagging accusations in /ksg/ when I used to do this.

One line.

Second line.

Third line, but maybe the fourth line's with it because I'm making my conclusion here.

I like to imagine it's Victoria speaking actual French and Kate doing Frenglish.

>I've been on /ksg/ ....
Don't start that shit again.

>One line.
>Second line.
>Third line
>forth line
i'm sorry i think my autism's kicking in but i've no idea what you mean by those

Forgive me for this, but pretend that each of the following is a complete sentence and you'll get me

My point is that I used to type out a sentence.

Then hit enter twice like I was typing a fanfic to avoid block paragraphs or I just wrote a line of dialogue.

Then I write another line and hit enter twice again.

And so on until I reach my concluding line.

are you sure that you are ok?

Is your autism flaring up again? He's explaining that he's been called a samefag because of his formatting style.

So, are you saying that you're accused of samefagging cause there were several post with similar spacing?

i was only asking if (you) are okay...

Before someone pointed it out to me, yes. This was sometime last year, though. I used to do it before I even found out about /LiS/. There's a reason I had to demonstrate it right now, because I learned to not fucking do it any more.