New Interludes Summoning Campaign 2-11 / 15/11
Ozzy: 12,13
Sanzou: 10,11
Kerry: Every day
Tawara: Every day
Serenity: Every day

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachikawa-ryu
youtu.be/AS8DbF4b_PM
youtube.com/watch?v=5RPphj4KJLQ
youtu.be/HEDtYmufqVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder:

>The strongest sword-wielding Servant? Who had fabricated this? —Now she was like a small boat in a storm. Facing Berserker’s waving black sword, she could only give up resistance and suffer the attack; she could not even make a single decent retaliatory blow. She did not even feel indignant at this. Her heart, immersed in hopelessness, had long since become devoid of all fighting spirit. She was no longer the heroic King of Knights that was named the incarnation of the dragon. This was truly too tragic; it made one sigh.

Seiba

das ghey man

Reminder that even with higher stats, a weapon effective against dragons and an opponent who doesn't want to fight anymore, he still couldn't kill her

So does Japan just completely lack the notion of showing, not telling?

Nobu a CUTE.

>Lancelot can't even kill someone who's utterly given up protecting herself.

Sad

Delete this I thought Gawain is for (Me)

CUTE

Gay thread?

Cha Cha kawai

Reminder that Shirou actually fails to kill Gilgamesh and would have been fucked if his future self wasn't there.

Monk meeting when?

Remiber that chacha coubt have one if hnhor didn’t it.

>This was truly too tragic; it made one sigh.

Let's not go into "would have" territories. There were so many times, so many ways Shirou "would have" died. He needed help from Artoria, Archer and Rin. And even with all that, he still "would have" died on multiple occasions. But none of that matters. Because fuck "would have"s. Those didn't happen. Gilgamesh, ultimately, lost and died.

Reminder that Gilgamesh lost to a Saber with BCC and BBB stats

why did DW kill emu again? Fuck

yeah but only because Gil was saved by the grail first.

I don't get the joke

How did Kiara's sex-crazed cult even count as buddhist? Is this a negative overflow thing where you sin so hard you end up reaching enlightenment?

I'm new why is Siegfried bad.

Is this the gay thread?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachikawa-ryu

He isn't anymore after 2 buff.
Better than Lily and Gawain.

The point is that Shirou didn't beat him. A single wound is all he managed to accomplish. A lost arm or not, Gilgamesh was still capable of fighting.

Can any Servant defeat Espada del Negro?
youtu.be/AS8DbF4b_PM

Yes.

ARRIBA,ESPADA

And the best defense possible.

>new update
>mass reports of instant crashes
sasuga dw

>なお、今後はメインクエスト第1.5部「Fate/Grand Order - Epic of Remnant -」をはじめ、期間限定イベントや期間限定キャンペーンにおいても、メインクエスト第1部クリアが開放条件となるものを予定しております。
How will newfags ever recover?

Here's some Gil/Lancelot
youtube.com/watch?v=5RPphj4KJLQ

translate it weebs

>tfw no german dub

HOLY KEKS

Need to clear Solomon to play events from now on.

They want to make beating Solomon mandatory for future events (gacha still free of course). Which is kind of messed up.

>Berserker constantly rebuked Saber, who was unable to counterattack and could only defend.
>At this moment, all Saber could do with all her strength was to protect her body before suffering the fatal impact
What was that aboutnot defending again? Is the Gilcuck really this stupid that thinks not fighting back = not defending?

>Krishna having an equal in anything is apparently a thing
I really did get the crazy cultist version of Hindu myths from that guy on a street corner.

>trying to channel the energies of the universe through mad sexing
I like the ways these guys think.

>Avalon
>Extella
KEK

Don't. That's a jetfag tier argument. He might've survived that. He didn't. That's the real point. You're trying to say he could have won, and yes, he could have. Every sane person knows that. That doesn't matter, though. He lost, and that's what matters.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there's dozens, if not hundreds of versions of the Mahab around. Things will differ between them. There's no real point in trying to argue "but this happened in the legend" because there's plenty of old as shit versions of the legend that have different events and shit.

People need to stop taking ancient indian powerlevels so seriously and just go with a version they like.

>Is the Gilcuck really this stupid
Are you truly doubting it?

Another Jack rateup where I fail to roll her. Astolfo doesn't gain much from NP2 right? I'll probably just get a rare prism out of him.

This is very gay

>Is the Gilcuck really this stupid that thinks not fighting back = not defending?
>she could only give up resistance and suffer the attack

>You're trying to say he could have won, and yes, he could have. Every sane person knows
You aren't a sane person giltard. If anything Angelica only being saved by Ainsworth Magic proves Gilgamesh can never ever beat Shirou on his own.

Gilgameme was saved by the Grail in the VN.

He would have won. Shirou could do nothing at that point and he did nothing. Gilgamesh didn't survive because of something almost completely unrelated ("almost" because that's his future self).

I just finished Solomon, a-am I safe now?

Gilgamesh hates disloyal fucks the most. If anything, that's Mozart and Phantom.

And here's spic Astolfo
youtu.be/HEDtYmufqVE

You are

>could only defend
>was to protect her body
?????

>Angelica
>same thing as Gilgamesh
KEK

Tesoro heroico is a decent way to localize NP, at least.

Sounds less annoying than he does in Japanese.

He still could've, you know, slashed. He had swords in his hand ready.

Reminder that no matter how powerful, Lancekek is still one of the worst Servants.

Angelica is superior thanks to her magic. She won when Gilgameme failed too.

Best Mom thread!

That wouldn't end well without UBW to protect him from GoB.

>Join the thread
>Melvin is already getting BTFO
Pfahahaha, some things never change

>he would have won
>by being saved by the grail
>b-but EMIYA being there to balance the unfair advantage isn't fair!
The state of giltards

Nasu made it clear in the UBW booklet that Gilgamesh’s pride in not using Ea quickly enough is his true downfall.

It has been a long time, how did they translate NP in the DEEN anime?

>Mexican dub
>Mexicans can't watch it
For what purpose?

That's only for the non canon anime version where God Hand is below C level

Don't know, never watched it dubbed.

>check the thread
>Lorenzo is already getting BTFO
Pfahahaha, some things never change

Anyone got the English version?

How is he getting BTFO? People are still replying and that's all he wants.

The giltard always taking shit out of context. Later is even stated that Saber being at her best probably wouldn't make a difference.

Is there really any top tier Servant who is mana efficient, obedient and not likely to get fucked over by random shit?

>if you r-reply and BTFO me I w-won haha
Damage controlling like that won't stop people from BTFOing you.

Unironically Altera outside of Mooncell.

Absolutamente asqueroso.

Shounen Saber(Proto)

The qualifier of the sentence implies that it is not set in stone, just that his strength with Arondight is quite overwhelming. It would be silly if her to try to take him on in a direct clash anyway, as it was silly of her to do so with heracles. Doing the same kind of thing to Lancelot that she did to Heracles in UBW would make a big difference.

Cu

Potatoes.

He literally killed his own Master.

>Cu
>obedient

>this thread
KAERE

>Arthur
>the bitch who kills his own Master for trivial reasons
>obedient

>Cu
>not likely to get fucked over by random shit

Arjuna.

Blame the translation

Since we're already on Gilgamesh's subject today, can someone explain to me how the Grail/Angry Manjew or Archer managed to get inside UBW when they sucked Gilagmesh out or shot him in the head?

>Lancelot that she did to Heracles
Memekles has 0 skill. Lancelot will know exactly what she is trying and counterattack.

>mana efficient

What? In both versions, UBW is long over before those happen.

Karna? I mean, he's still strong even if you don't use his NPs. Plus, he'll probably do better with just his bullshit armor.

IIRC Excalibur destabalized UBW which caused it to shatter, the Grail tried to absorb Gil to use as a core once Shinji was gone, and Archer had been hiding in the bushes the whole time.

If Blessed Hero qualifies "mana" as "something Arjuna needs", then yeah, he is.

Grailforce.

After all his buddies left Ulster because of Conchobar cucking Naoise, Cu was one of the few who actually stayed because he rightly believed that was an isolated incident that would never happen again.
There are two things that could probably randomly get Cu: if another Servant is Ulster born and wielding Caladbolg (unlikely) and if he's tricked into eating dog meat (also unlikely).

He's not efficient, even if he's still powerful without going full tilt all the time, but he's far, far more likely to get fucked over by random shit.

Nah, he’s not too smart either.

He doesn't have always active NP so his maintenance should be way lower than Karna.

>he's still strong even if you don't use his NPs
He's not even strong if you are using his NPs, which kill his Master because they're such a huge drain.

Weird for me to say this but I wish he'd spook me for once