/dg/ - Destiny General

Insecure PScucks edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKS

>get better devils from clan welfare engram

thanks lads

The lack of chat features in this game is pretty discouraging.
>join a clan
>still have to use discord to talk to the clan
for what purpose

>making the thread early as shit
>not linking past thread
Stop being a fuck up user.

So, after you hit 265 there's no reason to spend planetary vendor tokens unless you want a chance at a weapon or armor out of their loot pool, right? Besides a chance at the item just save them for alts to help them gear up to 265?

which of the faction guns are actually worth using?

use your fucking brain for a second and you will realize why

Are there any lewds of trials emissary?
She's barefoot and everything.
Why is there no fucking lewds of this game?

So they removed PvE players count.

Is there any benefit of doing all 3 challenges in a zone?

Because most of the females in this game are boring as fuck looking and the setting does little to inspire lewdness

more tokens

That's not true at all.
They had Mara Sov. A dominant blue Queen. That's ripe for material. The Awoken in geeneral are ripe for lewds.
There's Shaxx and his BBC.
I want my fucking lewds.

>They had Mara Sov. A dominant blue Queen. That's ripe for material. The Awoken in geeneral are ripe for lewds.
Meh

If I got to Calus during the raid, we disband, and then I host and have 5 people join my team, will we start from scratch or from Calus?

>he hasn't seen the fallen lewds

Like doing what though, what do people even want when they say lewds. I just normally draw girls overly busty but not really doin anything.

Having sex?
Posing sexily?
Look at all the Overwatch lewds.

>Look at all the Overwatch lewds
Thats pretty good advice actually, I mostly just draw as a hobby hence my inquiry.

Dead Orbit:
Hand cannon
Auto rifle
FWC:
Auto rifle
Pulse rifle
Scout rifle
SMG
New Monarchy:
Hand cannon
Shotgun

I understand your frustration.
I ever done trap pinup and for still unknown reasons that's all people ever asked.

Post a pic of her. I'm working on some Tess stuff

>change up the clan info for some laughs and to see how long it would go for
>get so booty blasted that you made the op early.
>couldve waited for trials to go up
>shitty imgur url for xur instead of just typing it out
>calling the ps4bros insecure
TOP. FUCKING. KEK

>the city of Pcucks
not even once

She's in the OP.

XD SO BOOTY BLASTED

Oh, shit. Thanks.

feels good to be on ps4

>Devrim still haven't given me the fucking armor
FUCK
How many god damn tokens does this slutmachine demand good fucking god

>hes samefagging again

>The Prospector
>4 starts out of 5
explain this obvious lie

what's the ideal titan exotic for striker? i've been switching between syntho and skullthing

War rig with Scathelock and Uriels.

the helmet that Xur is selling

>boners changed it back
>didnt say a word
>pcucks changed ps4 and have to post about it

Are there still retards who think mercury isn't busted as fuck after the Almighty was using it as fuel?

Everything drops at 283. My average base power level is 287. I've read several explanations of power level and drops, and none of it explains why all blue and purple gear drops 4 levels lower than my *base* power level.

Is it because I have alts? They're all different classes, so I'm definitely not triggering the anti-alt thing that prevents you from having dupes of a class.

dont make fun of the pcucks. they're people too

Am I retarded or is the game not allowing me to join any faction other than Dead Orbit? I don't have the "Accept" option for any other faction aside from them.

Rare and Legendary gear seems to drop lower than your best items once you get relatively high in Light level. I seem to get higher level gear when I get exotic and "powerful gear" rewards.

>female titan

You have to talk to each faction first you retard. Accepting anything in the game has a long as wind up, and when you talk to dead abortion it just says accept so you aren't joining, just talking,

>social hub
>no public chat

>made the op early
best part

You have to subtract five points because of legendary mods, your real power level is 282.

STOP SPAWNING ME BETWEEN THE ENEMY TEAM IN PVP YOU FUCKING CUNTS

No it's not. 287 is my base, it's already adjusted. 292 is the average *including* mods. Subtract 5 from the power level of all of my gear and get the average: 287. My base power level is 287 and my gear should be dropping at 287, not 283.

how quickly can you speedrun the main story?

Are you rounding? It's supposed to be 5 below your base, so you're likely at base 288 when rounded.

Wait, 5 *below*?

And you're right, it averages to 287.5, so 288 rounded up, so 283 would be the average minus 5.

Your power level may be 293 but your attitude is that of a 283 cringey autist.

Yes 5 below. You can't progress with random rares/legendaries drops after 265. Only milestone/nightfall/raid legendaries will be above that.

What was the count before they removed it?

pretty fast since you can just skip most combat sections by racing to the exit

Right, I guess that makes sense.

If you were the fireteam leader, you'll be the one with the checkpoint.

You sound pretty stupid mate.

Fuck, dismantled my Nameless Midnight for the MIDA, turns out the MIDA is fucking garbage.

Just started playing about a few days ago.
260 ilvl.
There are already expansions for this game? Are they even big expansion or is it money grab shit?

>he fell for the MIDA meme

Me too, user. Me too.

>dismantling the best PvE gun in the game
Time to reroll and get another (unless you want to gamble tokens for it).

I'm tempted to rush through story mode to get it again from Zavala, is that possible? To do that then throw it in the vault? Farming badges for RNG shit is mind numbing.

Is this not possible?

You'll make a second char eventually, might as well make it right now and get the gun.
It's probably faster than farming the tokens desu, stirkes suck.

Its faster to just rush through Strikes for tokens.

>peacekeepers with two smg

Probably not optimal but decently fun because i found a smg that doesn't sound like a wet fart while firing for once.

>BRRRAAAAAPPPP

>dismantling the best PvE gun in the game

Classic Veeky Forums

>Hakke guns look amazing
>their all garbage tier
Why they got to do me like this?

>their

How the fuck is running through the campaign which has level requirements faster than running like 4 fucking strikes.
What planet are you on.
Zavala just gives you a fucking engram, its not like you get to fucking pick what you want from Zavalamart.

Easiest (you) of my life.

Post guardians, GUARDIAN! :)

It's honestly pathetic how lacking the game is in content. Halo 2 had a better campaign and story. Hell even borderlands 2 I put like 100 hours into

>world quests are just Strikes
Is this a joke?

Halo 2 also didn't have end game activities, rpg style armor and weapons, open world zones and dungeons.

>over 100 crucible matches
>all three Call to Arms milestones every single week since launch
>still no Better fucking Devils

I am legitimately angry.

pls no bully

lol neither does destiny 2 nigga

at least you probably aren't me and just fucking do nothing but die in pvp, thank god I got mine quick

You're literally comparing a game with endgame activities to a game from the ground up built as a single player experience.

The first two will be small, the one after that might be something decent.

whats the best way to farm glimmer, i've been mysteriously poor as shit since i hit 280

It's Bungie.

Of course its a money grab.

You kind of do though. When you level your character to 20 you get the milestone to complete two strikes. Do that and zalava cake gives you a choice of 3 weapons and unlocks the nightfall. You can grind out strikes if you want, and hope that you get nameless midnight sooner rather than later.

My bad then, I thought he just gives you an engram. I'd just speedrun a new character in that case.

I've had this gun in my vault for a while now. What's the deal with it?

Level a new character.

High impact hand cannon with good range and explosive rounds.

Why should I use it over Nameless Midnight for example?

This. I spent all my glimmer on mods then started my alt. By the time I got to the almighty (about 4 hours) I was maxed out on glimmer again, just sharding items and doing public events as I was passing by, not really going out of my way.