/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #153

A new generation of gift controller retards edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Jesse Anderson is currently roaming GX world. His drops are useless
>The KC Cup is live now. Reach Lv 20 by the 19th to advance to the 2nd stage
>Espa Roba will be roaming soon
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers can now be found at the gate, and are unlockable to everyone forever.
>new big box is out with gladiator beasts
>Champions Vigilance and Machine Angel Ritual has been limited to 1, and Red Eyes Spirit has been limited to 2
>the balance skill now isn't 100% predictable and the creator skill has been changed to give more meta relevant cards

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm WILL result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks. Both have fallen off the meta but are still viable up to plat
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

>Killing Mind Scan CA with Medusa/Totem deck

This is sweet revenge for the AG/CA matchup being damn near unwinnable.

Tell me which cards to get with tickets or Tea gets a bullet!

My wife is Alexis, so whatevs man. Do what you gotta do

N Ticket: Gokibore

Konami will fear the samurai

Red-Eyes Insight, Red-Eyes Spirit, Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier, Enemy Controller, Rare Metalmorph, Cloudians

>cloudians
Enough with the funny business pal unless you want her to get it

R ticket: Mystic Horseman

>tfw you will never have an orgy with the Cyber Angels
It's not fair

So how easy it's to reach Dlv 20. Recommend me some competetive and fun decks

>Useless (Duel) Links
>bad players
>using the modded APK to farm WILL result in a ban eventually
>gift controller retards

We're back to the retard OP again? Great.

All that stuff is true though. If you need those tips, you probably are pretty bad

Every day that goes by it will be easier since Cyber shitters and other meta users will be blowing straight to lv 20

> and fun decks
There's your problem.

REAL BIG.dek has so far only lost to a Japanese Ultra-Whale that has literally only been KoG every season since they started including that in the PvP data, and the only reason it lost was because I didn't topdeck a monster after running both of us out of field and hand.

>My DMG figure comes in the mail today
I'm gonna hot glue it the second I get it and there's nothing you say that can stop me

Enjoy your aids

can you post a picture at least

stupid sexy blue girls

playing ice barrier right now. Missing some key cards, but it's pretty fun

Don't hotglue that DMG figure today. You'll be happier for it if you do it tomorrow instead. Studies have shown that you're happier in the moments leading up to doing something you want to do, meaning that if you hold off until tomorrow, you'll be happier tomorrow than if you jumped the gun and did it as soon as you got it today. This also applies to your dick, since the physiological response has been shown to be much better when you hold in an orgasm and restrain yourself than if you simply cut loose as soon as you can.

Literally the worst thing you can do for yourself is hotglue it the second you get it. You'll feel great at first, but then you'll slowly feel disappointment and frustration that you couldn't restrain yourself, doubly so now that you've read this post and planted the thought in your head.

what a meanie head
I'm returning to reddit after this

So for the Mokuba Bingo and character unlocks there's nothing I can do but wait until the game randomly decides to spawn them in the overworld? Pretty annoying when Ishizu among others keeps spawning at level 10 when I need to play them at 30 for the unlock.

If you raise your rank, the level of the LDs and SDs goes up as well. You'll still get the odd Lv 10 LD, but they're much less common than 30s and 40s.

>still no cyber dragons
no zane no game

I'm at Stage 30. Am I unlucky or still relatively low?

>the tonight's-the-night-flailingdragon.gif user is probably the op and people are complaining

>As far as we know we're only going to get Proto Cyber Dragon
>And only through a Skill that requires us to be at 2k/1k LP to use properly.
I mean I get that CyDras are hella good, but this seems like overkill
>CAs and Red-Eyes are both in the game with almost all of their support from the last 2 years.
>Can't use most of CyDra's recent support in Duel Links anyway because Xyz.

This fucking nigger won't drop any Skyblasters

I'm DM Stage 33 and most of my LDs come in at Lv 30, with the odd 20 and 40 showing up. I think you're just unlucky, but you could always raise your stage a couple of times just to be safe. Some of the NPC upgrades happen at really random Stages.

>with almost all of their support from the last 2 years
lies, Red-Eyes is missing a bunch of the main cards and new fusions. They could at least add Paladin of Dark Dragon.

Wow user, you actually pulled it off. I guess I'll do it tomorrow then

I had to set Nox back to default by "recover" because it couldn't launch.
Is my saved data fucked? or is it linked to my google play account?

REMEMBER TO VOTE ROY MOORE

MAKE LOLIS GREAT AGAIN

I swear if I lost my progress just when the game was about to launch on steam I'm never playing a fucking konami game again.

Did you properly save your game data? it should be linked to your konami/google accounts.

Did you really not make a Konami ID?
Your best is contacting Konami if you don't find your progress

why haven't you shelved your outdated CA deck for the superior bastion psychics?

no but really, someone try firm as the earth psychics out and tell me if you're as successful as I am right now. I can't tell if this is a fluke and I just have godlike luck right now. I'm 11-0 vs 3 CA 1 rez 4 AG 1 3sd ninja 1 phoenix and 1 random deck and many of the duels are one sided stomps that go 3-6 turns. fun as fuck too.

why would you not back up your account with a konami id just in case?

post deck

Because I'm putting a lot of effort into building Gemini Fusion, user.

if I were a payfag I'd probably change WoDs to MWs and a shocker to a borg, but that's it

>we're only going to get Proto Cyber Dragon
that's fucking bullshit

pretty neat. At what Dlv you're at now?

My google account popped up whenever I logged into duel links but I just finished installing and it's prompting me to complete the tutorial and create an account

I've tried it and Im really liking the deck. I pretty much copied what you had except I have 2 mirror walls and only 1 WoD.

Post a good Neos deck.

For the guy who wanted to know about the KC Cup SR tickets, they are in fact the same as regular SR tickets

Sure user, here you go

REEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not letting me back up with google play account, do I seriously have to fucking email customer support and hope they respond? fuck this goddamn system who designed it this way

is it worth it to grab rare meta with tickets?Keith never fucking drops anything good.

>armpitfag
>crowler
my nigga

Just play faster slowpoke

Google Play is notoriously bad for backing up shit
Open a ticket with Konami

Do I have to play through the whole fucking tutorial to click the gear icon or can I email them directly?

I love how the republicans are so true to themselves

>120 seconds on the clock, making plays like a speed demon because I pay attention and plan every move out at least a turn in advance.
>Tryin' to make Sun Tzu proud.
>Everything is according to keikaku. I'm guaranteed to win in the next 2 turns.
>Suddenly all of my cards explode
>Time Limit Loss
This shit needs fixed. There's literally no point in playing PvP if it's just a coin toss as to whether you have time to play cards or not.

I was about to win after destroying his glad beast negating everything he threw at me with super rush headlong and the moment i was about to draw i fucking lose

Top taste my nigger, although I'd use harpies if they were viable.

I guess
I would suggest not using the same name as before

Just play faster dummy

I think I'm done with this game, this is the most fucking backwards system I've ever seen.

Yugioh?

what a bitch

>RELEASE ME

Once they unban pot of greed first.

>one of the most iconic cards of the game
>permabanned forever
fuck you konami

Just run Creator. Doesn't even need cards in the GY and they'll give it to you.

3 copies of based gokibore

They should just make a new one that can ONLY revive your opponents monsters.
That was always the big play anyway.

>There's NOTHING that can conquer Toon Barrel with Toon Kingd-

Reminder that OCG says that 1 Monster Reborn in everyone's deck is perfectly fine, and the only reason it's Permabanned in TCG is because whiny retards don't like games being flipped on them when a guy topdecks Reborn and recovers.

You may not be fine with Reborn in Duel Links, and that's fine since DL is a generally lower-power game, but if you aren't fine with Monster Reborn at 1 then you're just a whiny baby.

Who the fuck cares about the real card game? I don't have autism.

>Turn 2
>Set field
>Oppoent used solemn scolding!
>Summons cyber stein
>Uses effect!
>Summons ojama king and blue eyes ultimate dragon!

I'm glad some people actually get good hands.

Shit that happens in the physical game will influence Duel Links, so you should care at least a little bit.

life cost 0 is a hidden gem and even if they didn't have scolding they'd have some other way to lay down dank memes

If duel links becomes shit I will just drop it. I don't have to care at all.

Monster reborn punished people who decided to summon their strongest monsters first turn, that was nice IMO

TCG competitive play is honestly way too fucking safe. Every deck is either immune to everything or loaded up with so much stun that the opponent can't play, and the cards that should stop this are banned and limited constantly, instead of them smacking the cards that are creating the need for turbocancer plays.

Who the ACTUAL fuck still uses Storm?!

The Toon Kingdom player says as the game unfolds before him.

hahaha, that made me laugh

People who are BASED

btw reminded me of this

I honestly missed MAXIMUM OVERSKULL user
Nice to see the meta has swung back around in his favor

But wouldn't have Kingdom still protected Barrel Dragon from the Wild if if the trap happens first?

Just dueled a Kaiba who used Kaibaman to summon Blue Eyes twice while I had Plasma on the field. Is this a bug or is there some shitty ruling that lets certain monster card effects still be usable while Plasma is in effect?

post your ancient golem dicks

So i have 2k gemmies from the kc cup so far, should i blow them all on electros or do i save?

>tfw yet to lose to a single CA or AG deck
>tfw yet to beat a single glad beast or ninja deck

What a weird KC cup.

is there any point doing the kaiba torurnament if havent built my first deck yet,or i better just grind the mission levels?
also does the hacked apk still being worked on?
would be really nice if you could finish all those spell/trap card quests using it.

>Anonymous man thinks people care or believe him
>More at 11

I'd honestly builda glad beast deck, they're really good.

What dick? I never lose to glad beasts or ninja and never win against CA.
I'm using AG, with random backrow since i'm a latefag.

I would rape him

just play the duels for the gems you gain for free using a structure deck.

You have to be Stage 6 to be in the KC cup, and the gem rewards from missions don't care if you win or lose, so long as you play.

No. Storm's removal happens first and then Wild Tornado. If Yugioh had it happen the other way around then yes.

Ancient Gears is the easiest to make F2P deck, and with a couple of gems you can make a decent Glad beast deck without backrow.

Quick post viable toon deck