/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Cuckita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

>"~~!!!"

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

i got the skulls and guda-o doing the 10ap and 20ap. do i keep doing those or move onto the 40ap.

Which 40 ap quests are best for farming?

>yfw you realize Okita isn't for (You)

Jeanne is cute and so is Liz

Fuck off Evil Cat

Ugh, Okita-san I'm cumming!

The Saint

It's gross to add cowtits to a perfectly fine character.

T W O THREADS
AGAIN
BOTH OF THEM ARE KEK THREADS

SAY
MY
NAME

SAY MY NAME

Are you enjoying GudaGuda?
Did you got Okita in the end?

>don't play for like 4 hours
>3000+ FP
>10 friend+ requests

So this is what it's like to pull SSRs

The beserker one seems to give more Hiras than the saber one for now, I recomend that one

Grinding for Liz!
Sweating for Liz!
Liz Love!

So how are you guy enjoy the free 30 quartz we got before the event started?

This is worth reposting since it'll save people some frustration later.

Cuck posters are cancer.

what do you mean "in the end"?
the event just started

Not SSRs. Okita during Okita event. Probably won't get any FP from her afterwards beside the Lancer daily as everyone will go back to their usual go to servants.

DATE THE SAINT!

Slutty wife and slutty daughter!

No. Fuck this event, at least clearing Halloween was possible, this shop can't be cleared without dropping some serious dough

I'm around 150K points after clearing the third 1 AP quest. I don't know if I'm doing good or bad

when does the last quest come out?

T W O
K E K S
T H R E A D S

Look closely, /alter/. This is what a REAL master looks like!

NO COLBERT NO

Okitafags are the bigger cancer

But I want the CE now

I'm at 172,000, you arent far off

My wife!

No, they have TB, get your illness right.

F/GO is a thinking man's game.

The Saint

The 20th so 10 days from now. Are you really going to ignore landmines until then?

Proposing to Martha!

The absolute state of /alter/

wha
I need to level my Cu in preparations

no

>the absolute state of Okitakeks

>day 3
>98k EP
>800 brown things, 210 blue things, 73 dark blue things
I HATE IT

>more marthaposters than lizposters
i wished on the holy grail and it came true

Bait image. Each one of those appears later and later.

Assasin on 12, Rider on 14, lancer on 16, caster on 18, archer on 20, last one in 22.

You can wait and grind the last ones, yes, but that implies wasting a shitload of apples the last days, better to grind now normaly.

Don't listen to the "clean the low tiers shop now" meme. That only will make waste your apples.

Been farming 30 ap tfw didn't roll gacha
Taking forever
Should I just farm 10 and 20 ap and get 40 ap later
I just want those point CE's already

Is that the big cuck?

Saintly saint.

I bet /fgog/ is behind this

Procreation with Martha!

If you don't give a fuck about the CE XP cards is there any reason to do the Seibas over the Bezercuhs?

Jesus

dumbass

small chance at dragon scale over chaos claw maybe?

>been farming 30 AP

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS I THOUGHT OKITA WAS FOR ME NOT THIS OTHER FAG

With 300quartz I got NP2 Otika and NP2 Altera. I have no complaints

>he immortalized my suffering
why

>used all my golden apples farming Chaldea dailies to get Okita to 90 ASAP instead of using apples on event

They call me a madman for a reason

>Apocrypha anime collab has Astolfo, Mordred and Vessel of the Saint CE on the same banner
If we get this thing early to promote the anime, my SQ savings plan is ruined

what a fucking garbage event
I hate Nobu now

What's the best way to utilize the Nobbu and Okita craft essence cards? Like is feeding them to limit-broen one star cards and then feeding those one-star cards to the cards I actually wanna level up the best way of doing things?

How fucked am I,I still allot of fruit,I'll do 10 and 20 ap farming now.

Its a question of efficiency. Considering that 40 AP quests become more efficient over time, while 10/20 AP quests remain static, if you want to farm all of them, why not start with the 10/20 APs now?

If you want to get the Gudao's from Hiragumo's, by all means go for it. It just isn't efficient to farm much more past that point at this moment.

>300 quarz, no servants
LIES
>Altera
>Saber
Those arent actually bad.

>implying it's not just the lizposters who decided to go for a different servant now

>Martha bullies a dragon into submission
>Marthaposter bullies lizposters into submission
like pottery

How long until crazy Shinsengumi man?
How long until Shimazu Toyohisa?
How long until Drifters S2?

I did the same, but I also ran Wyvern Island few times since I lacked some fangs for her ascension. All this took me a couple apples, but I'm feeling happy about my maxed Okita.

Yup, she came while I was only looking for CE and got to np2 in 90 quartz.

>How fucked am I
only two three? days in so not all that much yet

>I got NP2 Otika

hope you didn't level up her NP yet since she's worth like 100% extra bonus points this event.

its over for you

This

It doesn't mean you wait for the last one, it means that if you clean up your brown and blues, by the time you get to purples you'll be getting more of them at a time.

uninstall and go outside you've already been infected with normie and it's terminal

>thinking you can use dupe servants

I'll put 2030 on all my servants!

>>used all my golden apples farming Chaldea dailies to get Okita to 90 ASAP instead of using apples on event

Why? You could have farmed the 10 ap event for the brown things and then trade for a shitload of exp cards.

Is farming 20ap blue things viable? My CE pulls only gave me an increase on that, I was thinking I'll just convert it to Hira-gumo later.

don't worry, I made the same stupid mistake yesterday and everyone laughed at me, too

>if you want to farm all of them, why not start with the 10/20 APs now?

Because you CAN'T clean both without using lot of apples.

If you farm the 10/20 ap now for cleanning the low tier shop, then you will have to use lot of apples to get the good things later.

Better farm the gold pots since the beginning to get the good things and just do enough of the 10/20 ones to get the skulls.

Not him, but those exp cards are not even close enough to get 5* maxed. I know this, because my Okita ate them all too.

They're worth farming but not for converting.

For the last time 40 AP quests do NOT become more efficient over time. The only 40 AP quest that drops more Hiras occurs on the last day or 2 of the event.

What color are they?

You can't use two of the same servant unless they're a support user

Will appear for me!
ARUTERU JANNU CHAN!

you are now in charge to make 2 sport teams using only servants that you currently have

>what sport would they be playing?
>best players?
>worst players?

Fuck. I really need to pull that poster slut but I don't want to spend more money because Scat is coming.

WASHI JA!

user I

How many Lores should I have if I started at Nerofest?

Fuck off you and your bait post.

What about that chart that was posted?