Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #933
Trash Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!hqYBSYQT!sjzH0HALAJqiU_bpwg8gkQ!k2IikK7B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the poser really need a cafeteria 3d room

I'd be real surprised if there ain't already something like that, considering how many 3d rooms there already are.

Are you porting it? Are you at least finding one to port?

is there a noose accessory?
...asking for a friend.

She already has a card.

why she in the trash

i don't care about meme girls
unless she is wearing one i can borrow

because of her blue sclera

where can i get this texture?

where did you look for it already?

it looks new, so i assume it isnt in the hard linker

it's very old
And since I'm the one hosting hardlinker you can be assured it's there.

how should he have known you host the hardlinker?

piss off, cuck

this got dark

is cuck still the boogieman around these parts?

no, but I had the same argument with him.
tl;dr it's not my problem whether he knows who hosts hardlinker or not nor do I care

i only said that because you said you were the host as though it was obvious information to anyone who posts here for the first time

>freckles

i hate you and her

what happened to "lurk more before you post" mentality?

10 years of new people joining the internet?

then they should learn to lurk more before asking stupid questions. I'm not gonna enable blabbermouths. And don't start getting offended in their stead

who got offended? it was a question.

what was the question? I've answered all of them:
>how should he have known you host the hardlinker?
by lurking
>is cuck still the boogieman around these parts?
no

The other two question marks are rhetorical questions

Rape is overrated

Pure, consensual love making is where it's at.

Absolutely Disgusting

never played a senran game, but an user a few threads back asked for this girl, i really liked her design so i'm working on her!

looks good user, keep it up

looks nothing like her, do it all over

Looks alright but her hair could be a bit more shaggy.

i was wrong, her eyebrow is the wrong color user

commit sudoku for your failure right now

Not gonna lie, if you changed the eye textures, maybe change the hair color or keep it, and use another front hair, she would make a decent OC.

>wrong hair color
>wrong skin color
>wrong eyebrow color
>wrong eyes
>wrong front hair
F-
See me after class.

It's great you're making an effort user but do you even know her personality?

her pigtails are too short user

Looking good, keep us posted!

>a recolored nonOC is an OC
Thanks, Captain.

It was me who asked, it's good seeing someone putting an effort to make her but still, there's a lot to improve. They updated PBS but I have already platinum'd that shit so I don't feel the urge to play it again right now.

aa3 when
honey select is gross

Looks really bad

I downloaded this when it came out, has anything significant been added since then?
Other modded or official.

Yes

No

Maybe

I don't know

modules and triggers are the hot new thing that everyone should learn

other than that it's been aau, there have also been a lot of 3d rooms released for the purpose of posing but they're not meant to be compatible with 3d rooms

ask the other guy

>everyone

933 threads full of nothing

where can i get your cards
i love demon boys and girls and i want more

Been jerking off to other shit the past few weeks.
How's the AA2mini stuff coming along? Are most of the big mods ported yet?

Hair mods
Clothing mods
Face mods
Tan mods
New cumming positions
3D rooms in sex scenes
Custom personalities, including ports from AA1
AAU, which unlocks the true potential of AA2 and combines features found in others mods, like unlocked face sliders, being able to order everyone to do anything, etc and adds new shit like a poser, an AI for H-Scenes, the ability to write custom traits called triggers and lots of other shit..

Link OC

>not having a car in aa2

Most of the big mods were ported long before the public even knew it existed.

i mean if you're gonna stick in the general this long it's worth learning a new thing for the game made by the community intended to give it longevity

i mean you do like the game right?

God I want that to run over me

The car or the girl?

Holy fuck what happened to buff demon's fingers?

poser changes and an old pose
I loaded the pose and completely forgot to fix the fingers

nice, thanks

Demonic fingers.

look around, there are more demons out there

The girl, driving the car, going 200 mph, killing me instantly

electronically limited to 250 km/h

my heart aches for these demons
i'll look through every mega for them

Which R63 is the loveliest?

why do i get really heavy tans on girls that look like they shouldn't have tans on

Did you open her in the actual maker? Are you using AAU? Are you using the high pixel density skin?

jesus did a nuclear bomb go off while she was sunbathing?

all 3

old, pre-AAU card. Here's a fixed version but you'd still need the tan you can get from other frecked girls. Tho I believe wihtout it she'd just lack freckles.

oh, thanks
i'm guessing that's the same thing for the other old cards you have, so i just need to put freckles on them too, right?

the others should work fine, unless they used some kind of a tan. If they do it's listed in the description so all you have to do is convert it to the AAU tan, if you don't have it already.

some of the other halloween cards i grabbed had the same problem, so i'll do that then

Why not both? It's got to start somewhere.

Man you totally could have gotten the skin color right without making it all a tan.
The interesting thing I learned from this little experiment is that tans and skin have totally different shadow colors and I think that's interesting.

Or rather it's not the shadow color, but just how strong the "skin brightness" slider is with regard to shadow darkness. Dark skin makes very dark shadows.

>go away for a few months
>suddenly aau does literally everything
Rad. Glad to see that work on compressing the game went well too.

the only thing it still doesn't do is keep the thread bumped

Well damn, maybe AAU needs a feature where every time you press the screenshot button it makes you solve a captcha and submits the screenshot to aa2g.

Make it happen, devs!

You see how much softer it is on the right? The shadow on the left is brutal and that's the problem.

Sure, but there are overrides for that. If the "flatter bodies" skin doesn't do it, the accompanying flatter shadow certainly does.

New props uploaded to mega: A needle (so you can inject yourself with poison and die), a bottle of poison (that you drunk so you die), shoes (that you need to leave on the rooftop before you jump off and die) and the penis of the pigman from PPD (because I think it's a nice dick)

mega.nz/#F!hqYBSYQT!sjzH0HALAJqiU_bpwg8gkQ!k2IikK7B

Shes already using flatter bodies. Changing the shadow texture could be a fix but I didn't want to sift around too much to find it and get it to work. Tan was much easier and looks good.

Looks good... until you see her low poly.

I may get around to fixing it. Just tell me the name and where the shadow texture is and I may do a redirect for it to see if it would work.

Hmmm guess her horn texture and hair shadow changed when i added her to the scene.

>those skeleton arms
Manga version of Kanna?

dead general

s-sure

What are you doing to fix that?

What can you do in this game?

You attend a make-believe high school with like 20 other students. However, Murphy's Law is always in effect, except ramped up to 11: anything that can go wrong, results in orgies in the hallway, love triangles, murder, students fucking teachers, and so on.

Have fun.