drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3sMK9DU7Ko5RVpnbHF5YkdNQzg

>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

rd.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2659
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Geralt and Triss OTP

Thanks, OP! Have some true allegiance as a treat!

I liked the Marta Dettlaff OP pic from the previous thread though.

what is happening in other thread?

It's shit honestly.

I have no idea. Whatever it is, it's fascinating. It's like all of Veeky Forums coalesced into one thread.

I don't like it. I hope this thread catches on and lives.

Let's stay here! It's cosier.

I support this idea. Feels like good old comfy /wtc/

what the fuck happened in the other thread?

Now this post appeared in the other thread. Kek.

Forced name change caused some bugs and random posts from numerous threads pop up there.

Guys in the first game on Blue Eyes quest which side should I take? The vampire's side since it gives more xp or be neutral?

Oh shut up, you fucking idiot.

side with the vampires for a pleasant surprise

You get more than enough exp in the game anyway. My advice is to never base your decisions on exp, base them on how you feel your Geralt should act and you'll be overleveled by the end of the game either way.

It's exactly what happened. Now go back to your shitty thread and enjoy all those random shitposts.

I was the one who created this one.

In that case, thank you.

>you'll be overleveled by the end of the game either way.

That wasn't the case for Witcher 2 though

At least we got a glimpse of what an active general feels like, albeit only briefly.

You could easily hit the level cap in Witcher 2. But the point is still the same, basing decisions on exp takes away all the fun, but your game so do what you like.

Bumping.

>having a draw as Nilfgaard against Nilfgaard
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It wasn't worth that.

name one deck that is fun enough to carry me through the first set of dailies

i barely bother playing anymore but i want to start stocking kegs for next season already

Good thing we got that patch to shake things up.

Duchess Anna Henrietta!

By the way, I saw a Gwent bust of Geralt in a local store for £130 and a Triss for £30. I was tempted but statues just gather dust

What is Eskel's power level compared to everyone else? (Excluding book only characters and sorceresses?)

You did nothing wrong, it's just unusual to see someone play a non-NR in Witcher 3 Gwent. More power to you though 'cause it's enjoyable to dick around with rather than just making a crazy deck and steamrolling through the game.

Gotta agree with the other user, not worth it. Although maybe we'll reach that point again when Gwent/Thronebreaker releases!

Consume is pretty fun and playable enough to get you through dailies. Though I don't recommend the nekker swarm variant since that's too fragile.

According to Gwent which as we all know is the final word in all things Witcher, Lambert is 5, Eskel is 6, Vesemir is 7, Geralt is 13, and Big Guy 4U is 12 but is larger if he gets to bring friends.

Eskel at 6 means he's officially as strong as a random no-name Kaedweni that maintains siege engines. I'm sorry user.

I tend to mix it up between Nilfgaard and NR. Spies are just too stronk.
>tfw get lucky and manage to use all of your spies AND all of the enemies spies
It's just fun.

Does anyone have the physical decks that came with the physical releases of HoS or B&W?
I do
>tfw no Skellige deck

>restore tier one after nerf
hell no its not

I don't and I'm jealous. I think they're even ungodly expensive as collector's items now, but fancy editions of games aren't really my bag. Pretty much the extent of it for me is I've got the little pewter ordinator miniature guarding my monitor from the Morrowind CE, but he's no gwentycards.

I was kinda wondering about that myself. It's still a good deck but I don't know if I'd call it one of the best decks at the moment. 2 points less on restore and no longer being able to restore Dorregaray takes a respectable bite out of it.

You can snag the HoS ones for around 40.
The quality isn't that good, but it's fun to play with friends every now and then.
I suppose I could print some Skellige cards, but I dunno.
I think the only other thing I have is the Dishonored 2 collectors box.
I like Steelbooks a lot.

I kinda wish I'd bothered to get the Noble Team Statue from the Reach Legendary edition. Oh, yeah, I have the mid-tier Halo Reach box.

>I like Steelbooks a lot.
I've felt some of those up, they are really nice. Pleasant weight to them. And I like how you say $40 for a deck of cards like it isn't ungodly expensive, user you silly bastard!

Did you hang up your empress poster? And if so, which side? Jessamine or Delilah?

I mean, considering it came with the PS4 DLC code, I thought 40 was ok.
It's folded on the shelf right, now, but it was muh Jessameme.

>statues just gather dust
unless you hot glue them

Waifu before witchfu eh? I guess I can respect that. I GUESS. I still need to get off my ass and play Death of the Outsider. Really enjoy the Dishonored series and I picked that one up cheap recently via gray market but I haven't gotten around to it yet due to Gwent and finally playing the new-old Wolfensteins.

And yeah, since it has the Witcher 3 DLC too it's not AS bad. Still pricey if you just want to dick around with some physical Gwent cards and don't need the DLC though.

I've played the first two levels of DoTO.
The level design and movement interaction because of Billie's powers feel like a massive step down from D2. It's just not as fun. I really love the series though.
>Wolfenstein
I loved TNO. TOB was fun, but a little boring in the second half. Still haven't picked up TNC I really hate the cover art--actually DoTO has this issue too where the first two games have the cool masks on the covers and then DoTO has this boring regular face.
>Still pricey if you just want to dick around with some physical Gwent cards and don't need the DLC though.
I managed to give the code as a gift, so it worked out. I splurged, but all of my friends like gwent so it's not like they aren't getting used.

It's a shame to hear, but you're not the first one I've seen say that DotO's a bit of a disappointment. Even more of a shame given how great the Daud missions were in the first game. I was super disappointed when I first started playing Dishonored because I was reeing about muh-Thief, muh-shadows, but it eventually clicked that I was just coming at the game from the wrong angle that way, then I enjoyed the hell out of it. Even if they pandered to muh-Thief with Stephen Russell and pseudo-Mechanists later.

Agreed on the box art too, especially for the Wolfenstein games. TNO and TOB get some stylized catchy art and then the new one gets BJ moodily walking toward the camera. Even stranger given how good they did on the Doom 2016 art.

Also I realize we're headed off into the weeds with non-witcher ways, but hey. Thread bumps that are at least coherent conversation.

Although now that I think about it, the "Official" Doom 2016 box art was just Doom Guy staring moodily at the camera wasn't it? Didn't they make you flip the paper to get the proper art? Since I'm a PCfag I'm not entirely sure.

do they fug?

Is Cerys bombing the most uncool thing for the AI to do?
I think so.

More pics without graphical mods please!

>without graphical mods please!
wat

Why are Monsters so good against Skellige?

Hes possibly the weakest of the four,
Geralt,Lambert,Vesemir,Eskel,
Lambert being second as one of his most succesful endeavour was surviving the 'discovery' of the unseen elder.

>page triss

I bet she gives very warm, affectionate hugs

Any fapfics?

Man, movement Scoia with double gold weather is great. I'm flying through the ranks.

Graveyard hate.
SK often don't run weather clears and have a single viable one anyway.

What's your rank?

>mfw jacking an enemies morkvarg with Wolfbane

Where's your free carryover now fucker?

>tfw you botch a literally perfect hand
NO

>still queuing into players who don't play around Wolfsbane

I remember being sub 2k as well.

>Thinking I play ranked

Also I run it in frost, so I force it.

Warmest.

Does this game force mirrors or something

This is miserable

>25 card
>can't draw a single axemen

Good. Suffer, weather nigger.

Are you talking about wolfsbane or muzzle?

i meant muzzle

woops, muzzle has a wolf on it so yeah

So many boosted units around that Eskel is starting to lose his value...

Yeah he went from OP (armor meta, easy trololol kill) to Useless because there's so much hand boosting

I still can't decide if I like the jiggle physics on muzzle. I almost wish that wolfsbane didn't also have jiggle physics so it was only limited to comedic effect like muzzle and Ves.

>Spies is still brainless cancer

Emissaries need to be doomed like draw silvers

Name a comfier region than Skellige.

I will wait.

Ciri's bed

>Le fat fuck spy into 2 golds

Fat fuck needs to be more power than 4.

He can just as easily pull two dead Reaver Scouts or do some other crazy shit like Scorch himself. He's fine.

>Ciri
>having her own bed
LOL

And the correct answer was Velen during storms.

>Handbuff elf thinks he's winning with a long round 3 with all 3 dragoons in his hand and his final 2 plays being giant blademasters
>ALERT, TAE ARMS
>*Sound of Eskel making up the difference*

>LOL
delet

No.
You are daughterfu/waifu is a hobo. FACT.

>tfw didn't roll Cerys
NOOOOOOOOOO

What did yer mean by this?

Cirilla is POOR

recommend some witcher 3 mods

Cloak mod, but it's busted atm, I think. It isn't working for me right now. I just want a cloak shit.
Cloaks are rad.
The familiar music is comfy.
Some of the gwent changing ones are fun. There's one that restores cut art.
Debug console is nice. Lets you change world states and such.

Some of the facial texture ones are good. Haven't played with any of the combat tweaks.
There are the various graphical tweaks, but I dunno what your rig looks like.

I'm playing with a laptop:
i5 6200u; gtx 950m 4g; 8g ram

i can run the game mix mid-high setting...

can i chage the color of the cape mod?

Toussaint is fucking spoopy sometimes.

>can i chage the color of the cape mod?
Yeah.
There are some options for it. I think there will be clipping with the color changes though.
rd.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2659

Adopted lole

Nonsense. Geralt has super-semen after the mutation lab and found a way.

Everytime I face a spy deck it makes me want to never do my dailies just a little bit more

>tfw I lost a game against because I row stacked against the last faggot in the world who runs Hailstorm

>Carryover is too strong!
>Dwarfs can just carry over 50+ points!
>Rethaz: "lmao what if took old dwarfs and made consume able to do the same shit"

IF RESILLIENT UNITS HAVE TO RESET WHY NOT DEATHWISH UNITS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Weird shit like that happens from time to time. Lost a game yesterday to a frost Eredin player that was running succubus which completely caught me by surprise, and by that point I had used all my removal.

Look at this retard
He can't even counter a fucking trash-tier consume deck

Consume is far from trash

thats why people frown upon netdeckers, they are easy to read and very predictable, unexpected cards win the game, thats the beauty of it.