/acg/ - Armored Core General

Friday edition.

Moldy bread: For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin:
pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam:
steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Omae wa mou shindeiru.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>NANI.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>*Insert death clip here.*

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

Last one, going to some dinner.

Bump.

New game when

Bump.

Bump.

2047. AC6 is the 50 years revival plan.

Last one. Don't let it die at like 10am like every other thread.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

I loved these games growing up, on PSX and PS2, but I've been exclusively PC gaming since the PS3 era on. From needs to start releasing these on PC.

I don't know why but i rather they didn't.

From doesn't develop for PC. The only games they have on PC are the 3 Dark Souls games, and Ninja Blade. And those are strictly because Bandai Namco paid and pushed for the PC releases, and Ninja Blade was part of that PC x Xbox360 network thing that Microsoft tried to push and flopped horribly.

You can always emulate, though. They're getting pretty close to making things playable on that one PS3 emulator, even.

Bump.

Wow we're alive, nice.

I may no be a tank user, but I love how tank ACs looks on V era.

I wonder how a all tank playthrough of AC3 would be like.

Bump.

bump

bump.

My first time playing AC3 I used a tank type to take down the massive MT. Being able to use back mounted heavy weapons without stopping was a godsend

I can't remember if it was in AC3, but there was a back unit that took both slots and you could cheese entire games with it as a Tank build.

The CWX-LIC-10 cannon?

Yup. My dumb kid self called it the Megatron cannon.

Nice. Going to bed now.

Sleep well you glorious bastard. I'll try to keep us alive.

Bump.

Bump

Bump.

Last Bump from me.

Bump.

morning

bump

bump.

ump.

mp.

p.

Bump.

Bump.

What up.

Mech is love.
Mech is life!

Bump.

Has anyone found a good place online to buy old ACs for reasonable prices? Or are ebay/Amazon and a local old games ship my best bet?

Ebay and Amazon will try to scalp you. IIRC you can get the portable games on PSN. If you're looking for the PS1 games you're better off emulating.

Bump.

Local stores will generally overcharge, but it doesn't feel as bad because they're a local store. That's assuming they have the games in the first place. Local stores can have some pretty wild selections.
I got the PS1 games for pretty cheap on Amazon, but I'm always afraid of getting screwed any time I order off there.
I'd say check any local shops first so you don't have to deal with the hassle of shipping and then decide from there if you want to order online or check another town.

ACV tanks absolutely looked the best. 4 had the worst tanks.
All of the Raven games had a big "fuck you" dual back cannon. fA brought it back but made it a grenade cannon instead of energy

So ACs 20th anniversary gave us nothing, E3 gave us nothing, TGS gave us nothing, and Paris game show gave us nothing.
Is PSX our last hope? FROMs been really quiet since The Ringed City, and that and Ashes were just DLC, so we haven't heard of any big projects since DS3 first released.

Let's hope. Titanfall can only keep me occupied for so long.

I mean, it would be nice, but now that I think about it it seems unlikely unless AC goes back to being PS exclusive, which I don't really see happening.

There's always left alive I guess.

there is no hope, unless FROM itself says something about presenting anything on somekind of expo, dont expect anything; in any case, the annoucement will com when we least expected.

I have to say it, this is one of the most lazy "AC girls" I have seen, the red circles on the hat even look like buttons

Best bet would be E3 18 or TGS to get the most attention they can gather for it.

I wonder if Sony even cares about the AC franchise, maybe to push FROM to make one for somekind of anniversary or "remembering" the classics campaign.

I doubt it. They missed the boat with Souls, let MH slip away to Nintendo, and killed most of their old franchises. AC never really moved insane outside of Japan and since FROM is under Bamco that doubt is even harder.

Just gotta have hope. At least AC died on it's own terms and not raised from the dead into some micro transaction shambling abomination like Titanfall will end up being.

From and Bamco's contract ended though with Dark Souls 3.

Aw shit. Some more hope restored.

If that's the case they'll probably need a distributor for AC6, which ain't good. Sega and Ubisoft screwed the pooch with 4 and fA. I'd be happy if Aksys handles it though.

>At least AC died on it's own terms and not raised from the dead into some micro transaction shambling abomination

And you dont even imagine how thankful of that I am, I really dont see FROM doing that kind of stuff, specially since games like that also needs a waifu/husbando gallery and tons of dialogues lines for each character.

it begins

>MGSV clone
Pass

also remember that they are now part of Kadokawa, and Kadokawa is cruel when they detect money, if AC6 becomes a hit, I am afraid they could try something.

yep, still love all about this pic.

It took me forever to notice the sniper quad

that some serious tunnel vision.