/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Cuckbait Saberface
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

die dumb lizard

Just posting my oni waifus before mods delete thread.

>lizniggers got the non liz thread deleted by making a lizthread when we already had one ready

I hate you Liz.

There is literally nothing wrong with loving Liz.

Good to know that mods will kill early threads. Fuckers need to stop posting them when we're only at 730 posts just to "win" some competition anyways.

>OP still has the Cuck shit in it.

Liz posters, like Cuck posters, are as dumb as always.

>the absolute state of this shithole

>5* Cuckbait Saberface

I can't wait for Christmas when I can get some cute lolis.

What makes Okita "cuckbait" anyway other then the fact that she talks about Hijikata

>finally cave and drop $160 for poster girls
>get spooked by waver
Should I drop another $80 at this point or count my losses

>thought Okita was for me
I should have know better, bros.

Honestly, the fgo community on reddit sounds better and better everyday.

Cuck posters trying to find reasons to shit up a thread as per usual.

Crack shipping and shitposters.

>Wake up and see this

What do you do?

Dude, it's LITERALLY Hijikata's wife. Are you fucking blind, deaf, retard or something?

Impregnate.

The Saint

Scream

Bully.

So are you rolling for Morning Shampoo next month?

Did you get any of them?

Cut your losses at this point. I don't think that limit breaking it (boosted form +60% to +80% damage) is going to mean much. If you have at least one copy, it should work for whatever you're planning on using it for.

>she talks about Hijikata
>talks about someone who's not (you)
Haven't you noticed by now that's enough for them to post it.

>0.7%

Be honest with me, /fgoalter/. When titturia alter comes I should have around 120 ish quartz + a handful of tickets at my disposal. What are the odds of me pulling atleast one copy of her when she has her rate-up?

jack every thread until she can be adopted

>op not fixed
>removed the guide
for what purpose

Event guide: (subject to change)

Step 1) Farm 10 and 20ap for guda-o.
stack as much bonus points as you can for each daily 1ap.
buy the 2 skulls to make it easier to farm with nobu if you have the exp to ascend her
use okita with tea party for 10ap (bombs looking thing), after party for 20ap (bowl of jizz), poster girl for 40ap (snek)

step 2) farm 20 ap for bowl of jizz until the 14th when rider 40ap becomes available, farm that. grab the last 2 gudaos when you can
reccomended: get the 2 skulls too, ignore if you dont have the exp cards for it

step 3)farm, dont bother using apples until 18th where it has much better drop rates. the best quest for it doesnt come until the 21st
noteable nodes: rider (14th), caster (18th), archer (20th), boss rush (21st)
doing dailies with all bonus servants + guda-o on all will net you 900,000 points alone.

if you swap one of your bonus servants with a carry servant, with 4 guda-o and okita support (drop ce)and farm for 7 days (7 runs of 40 per day)
lets assume you get 2 drops of 1000pts: 2000*4.4*7*7 = 431,200 which means you need ~100,000 for the first week

most likely boss rush will give the most point drops for ap so spam that if youre short points

They did the exact same thing with Carmilla last month.

Vive la France!

>IVs

How many apples should I spend to get the last Gudao? I only have 106 hiragumo

THEN I STEP OUTSIDE,
AND I TAKE A DEEP BREATH
AND GET REAL HIGH

High on what?

I got two, it's just that I had to buy google play cards and bought $160 worth (I dropped $80 before but my bank thought DW was hacking me after the first successful purchase)

Now it's just a matter of whether I want to hold on to it for scat030, alter lancer or MHX

She's really cute. A shame she also wants dragon fangs.

>being with someone elses wife makes you the cuck

isnt that the bull you retard?

As many as you want to spend

>Okita
>Carmilla
SOMEONE STOP THAT MADMAN! NO ONE IS SAFE FROM HIJIKATA

void dust what else am i gonna do with this shit

Don't fucking feed him you stupid fucker.

Liz's shimapan

Is Gilgamesh a lucklet?

Bros, how do you play this game in europe?

Is Scathach coming next?

>void dust
>not quartz fragments
Step it up sempai.

Proud Okitacuck General!

apkpure/qooapp and go from there.

Same way you play anywhere: apkpure

Hijikata is literally /ourguy/
God what a chad

It's probably not worth it right now. You could spend one apple and get the points you'd lose by not having the fourth GUDA-O, or you could spend 4-6 apples now to get it back. Later 40AP quests start dropping more gold pots, so look towards one of them.

Unless you really want Chaos Claws or Dragon Scales, then the current ones are probably worth it.

It's even better for euros than burgers since the game uses UTC

>loving used goods
Look at this cuck.

But thats not even our hijikata

You don't, fuck off europoors. This is an NA only game.

Don't laugh user, I managed to spend them all

>shitposting retards so butthurt that they didn't roll a saberface that they're trying to act like people who did are cucks

The absolute level of assravagery in this general. Imagine being this fucking mad about not rolling a fucking saberface

At least her Ruler version doesn't.

273 days

None can resist the BBC

BIG
BERSERKER
COCK

I didn't even think this was possible, how did you do it?

I want to watch Nero fuck Hercules!

i see you went with the 4th option, shall we take this to the inevitable end?

All the Hijikatas from every possible multiverse have plowed and fucked Okita by rule of the kaleidoscope I guarantee this

Wait if Rin is the elder sister and Sakura is the younger sister why does the younger one fucks constantly and lewd and the older one is pure virgin??

>(I dropped $80 before but my bank thought DW was hacking me after the first successful purchase)

Your bank is run by good people

what

I didn't think about it at all, so whenever it was required for an ascension or skill upgrade, I spent it.

I wish mods banned shitposters.

0.7%...

Nigga what

>implying I would ever roll for a shitty saberface
Okitacucks just earned my ire and now I'm bullying them as long as it pleases me

>L*z thread
>first 100 posts are filled with shipping/cuckshit, aka nothing that pertains to the game at all and is just an excuse to shitpost and fill up the image/post limit
What a strange coincidence!

> Liz and cuck shit running rampant.
Just delete alter forever. You morons can't even stay on event topic.

>unfinished anime

Huh?

>literally got one for free when the game launched
>literally could've rerolled for another with all the starting quartz available
>even people who started late will be getting NP5 Lily for free
>"b-but this one is pink!"
Just imagine when Scathach comes out.

>spending money for a used up slut who "loves" (You) but really craves that BBC (Big berserker cock)

Lancer alter is SR. Maybe you'll get lucky and get her on the first roll.

They stopped me from making $5 purchases on GOG before too though, it was just a coincidence

Have you seen how many of those little fucking things you need for skill upgrades? I dipped down into the 20s the other day even though I had 200+ from the old dailies.

Hush lizposter, we know you're salty.

>meme image

Sure, think what you want to think. but that doesn't change the fact that you're a cuck.

>being THIS MAD at a japanese quick saberface you didn't get that you're trying to pretend that you're not actually mad and that you're just laughing at people who got her
This level of delusion. Please, keep going, I can take your salt back in time and sell it for a fortune

I seriously hope you're underage and just have an undeveloped brain

Is Saber Alter for (me)?

>i dont even care about okita
>didnt roll for her
>never posted about her
>i called you out on your mental gymnastics and you went apeshit

New fag question
Is there a point to having multiple of a servant? Do they fuse for some greater effect?

I think I remember needing them to unlock more skills or something but last time I played was ages ago.

Looks like fgog shitposters migrate here because their general dead as fuck lmao

I am the Liz shitposter

>No I didn't want her... I swear!
Holy fug

SABERFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

>Cave and spend an Apple
>CE drops from Caesar
>Gonna have enough landmines to buy a third CE from the store, putting me at the max of 5, before the daily ends
I guess fate took pity on me after I failed to roll Okita.

I keep a harem of Mata Hari to bring me luck

Okita likes Nobu

>this is your average okitacuck

No, she's for Nigga EMIYA

It's too late user, it was always too late.

I know this isn't true because there is nothing likable about Nobu so it has to be false.