pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up is Crisis of the Third Century for Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previous

>Tomb Kings still not announced

holA

>no Elspeth von Draken
>no Bertha Bestraufrung
>no Lucrezzia Belladonna
>no Repanse de Lyonesse
>no Naestra and Arahan, Sisters of Twilight
>no Drycha
>no Ariel, Avatar of Isha
>no Crone Hellebron
>no Valkia the Bloody
>no Dechala the Denied One
>no Alarielle the Everqueen
>no unique Princess Eldyra squire hero for Tyrion
>no Tzarina Katarin
>no Queen Khalida Neferher
>no Neferata
>no unique Geneviève Dieudonné hero for Lahmians
Are CA fucking *SEXIST* or something?!

Claiming thread for multiplayer and FANTASY

I've been doing an ME campaign as Tyrion and I just solidified Ulthuan and sailed south to make contact with Teclis for them sweet sweet brotherhood RP points. How should I go about confederating with him? Just put the beatdown on vamps and rats while spending influence?

ssssssSSSOTEKsssssSKINKS

Where should roma expand? north, south, east or west

you know what to do

Crush Carthage in its infancy

I really thought they will integrate W1 and W2 maps with sea zones like this

ME campaign is so underwhelming

>gorilla chariots
now this is pod racing

Like the theatres of war bullshit from Empire? Why do that when there's no naval battles?

>Carthage exists

Nehekhara is kind of small in ME and smaller in Vortex, it'll be gay if Khalida is over in fucking Lustria but that's what'll have to happen.

Why do the meme chaos stacks never include gorebeast chariots over regular chariots when they're actually really really good?

How do I win against the goblins in that one Empire campaign mission to get the cape with the wizard? There are so fucking many of them all the time plus the god damn giant spider.

>theatres of war bullshit from Empire
it was better than shapeshifting entire continents

>there's no naval battles
yet

Gorilla warfare my man.

I am about to enjoy playing Empire total war and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

oh yeah? well... I hope you have a good time

WAIT JUST A MOMENT

does it mean me only get two factions dlcs for W2 - Araby and Kangz?

What is he thinking /twg/ ?

>bullshit

It worked pretty well, even if it would have been better with some less open ocean areas, and it was only a thing for america anyway, since you could get to india by land without really changing theatre

>wish I had platform shoes

Attira

>THEY 'AVE WRONGED US

Far as I've noticed the Chaos AI rarely seems to recruit the units that are only in the game if you own the Chaos DLC.

What will Tomb Kings sound like?

Attira?

CA wtf??

TUTUUUURUUUUUUUUUUUU

Planet War seems to be made by this one guy with loads of talent and time but has the humor age of a 4th grader

Granted, it isn't easy to create one's own world, I'll give him that

Really, Niger?

Wait one moment fellow citizen, are you implying that we...?

tuturu?

WUZ

TROJANS AND SHIT

post CARNAGE

How fares the Lore of Metal? I heard most magic was buffed with WH2 and ME so stuff like bombardments and vortex spells were more useful. Is it at least not dogshit anymore?

What else is there?

Are these fucking Viera?

Did this guy make his own models or get them from somewhere?!

Red and Black are very common italian surnames even today.

Me on the right.

STOP

AYO HOL UP HOL UP
*summons skeletons*

is this the Warhammer Radious mod?

>Malekith campaign
>by the time I secure my home province and the one directly south the three delves faction north are wiped out by Norsca
Fucking hell

> Unique unit models
> Radious

Is there anything you can do to stop two military allies from fighting each other?

MIKE SLATE HOW HORRIFYING

is there a way to cleanse the corruption completely in Warhammer 2?

north of southlands is literally vampire fuckfest and no ammount of buildings/time can erase vampire corruption

>260 hours in tww2 and still haven't finished a campaign
Starting to get sick of the game too

>implying WH3 will be sold on the back of the Literally Who Lands

WH3 map will take place in the Chaos Realms.

why AI controlled Beastmen hordes can't survive past turn 10?

is it supposed to be like this?

Medieval 2 is such a good game :)

Is this stupidity as fun as it looks?

Yes

>it's Dwarfs not Dwarves
>it's Elves not Elfs

why?

I HAVE DINO DNA

Maybe once the Norsca/Foundation comes to ME they'll return to going berserk on poor little Norscans. I ended up finding them there constantly destroying the shit out of them.

take it to the tolkien family :^)

The foundation patch made breyherds and waaaghs more common
Half of the map was razed by beastmen tribes most of the time

"Damn, Skarsnik a cute. CUTE!"

ELOHIM
GOD OF MINE

Kind of?

History and Fantasy crossover Total War when

A united force of High Elves, Romans, and Seleucids fighting a united force of Chaos, Vampire Cunts, Gauls, and Scythians sounds amazing and horrifying at the same time

more accurate

Total War: Operation Paul Bunyan when?

>Line Infantry vs Wood Elves

Does Krog-Gnar get more money than everyone else?

We took out 4 of his cities yet he still had the funds to make 4 new armies for every front.

IIRC that was when the U.S. and South Korea needed to cut down some trees in the DMZ? I may be wrong.

Can you get the Armor of midnight in ME?

what are the LOTR versions? also, can other companies not use them? i thought LOTR wasn't copyrighted at the time

STORMVERMIN!

Dominions Total War when

How are these sluts supposed to beat Chaos Warriors or even Saurus? Suddenly I understand why Skaven are weak in this game.

BRIC-ABRAC

>Ask for HELP

I honestly believe they just need a courage bonus compounded by how many friendly units are nearby.

If a Skaven unit gets isolated it starts to lose morale. That would allow a shit ton more control on the Skaven players part. And allow those sweet combos.

They would also be weaker to skirmishers, which is a good thing. Pull the hoard apart and they become regular mice.

Yes, it was.

why is his armor so fucking good looking
i wish i was a dwarf in full plate armor

Anyone playing with faction unlocker?
Tor Elasor is a freaking powerhouse, easily the best home region in the game, a major faction in sheepsclothing. Nice starting position and color scheme too.
>3 ports, 2 valuable resources, money never an issue
>3 elven colonies, good luck killing those garrisons
>great position to start farming sea anomalies immediately
Once vortex stuff starts working there will be a lot more unique replay possibilities.

I haven't really experimented with Gelt, but as someone who felt magic was alright in the last game but missing those 'fuck yeah' moments, this game delivers plenty of those moments. And always choose Plague over Ruin.

Is Tyrion's start actually easy? I start off surrounded by Dark Elves with armies twice the size of mine.

I played one game as them taking all the little elven outposts around the world, or confederating them, along with places like Sartosa etc until I owned basically every island. However you have so much money from the start that it's never really a challenge.

So did the chaos invasion hotfix unfuck our shit?

High quality textures

>Sicily has two provinces

I forgot how much I dislike the R2 map. Half wish DEI would switch over to the Divided Empires map.

are greenskins the niggers of warhammer?

>play skrolk in ME
>morathi accepts military alliance
>conquers all of Ulthuan alone and joins my side with vampire coast when malekith sees me and immediately declares war
Truly best girl.

Soon

I played the beta and they still went straight for me and ignored the enormous dwarf blob. Kholek and Sigvald even sailed over to Ulthuan to fight me. Perhaps it's slightly better than release, they at least declare war on ai factions, but it still feels like an artificial player-stopper than a global chaos invasion, not to mention chaos navies spawning in the great ocean and southlands desert is fucking retarded from a lore point of view.

lol u just got a shit comp