/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Execution Edition
Got Fucked by a Crow >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jChH97Z4g6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5eHNon4vmaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR EXECUTIONER VICTORY!

need help with Orphan, NG, pass is sobad

Vilebloods > Executionerfags

Who wants to kill Ebby with me? Glyph sssf97d6 pass is race

Remove second estate, up with first estate

coming now, I'll stop helping if the crowfuckers start their attempt before we get her though

We're about to start

well... that was an attack I hadn't seen before

You can blank in the middle of the fight if you want, ringing at lamp

Ring your sinister bell first, then immdietky cancel it.

This will help get more invaders quicker. Do this on each layer, or whenever you die.

PURGE FILTH
tfw can't take part in sinister race

late first for waifus

I know
HoH dudes prepare thine anuses!

>tfw dirty yuro
It's 1 am here and I have to get up early. But at least I can watch the stream. Thanks guys!

RING ON TIME COMMANDER

c'mon mate kill your bell maidens

It begins.

On a PvE file that doesn't care about staying a certain level, would leveling Skill over the soft cap still be useful for visceral attacks? Or does that get capped too?

Is there an image like this for Bloodborne?

Anyone left in Loran?

Wrong image.

Whatever weapon you love the most is top tier.

Logarius wheel is shit tier, vileblood weapons are mid tier

We are on level 2!!! HoH gooooo

Executioners are vermin.

>demon's souls
>underrated
Please, everyone and their mother sucks off that game so they're allowed to sit at the cool table.

>Logarius' "2-shot dash attack" Wheel is shit tier
>"C'mon walk into my unzip already" Chikage is mid tier
I think you are the one who is shit tier here.

Alright, so by default the Sinister Bell rite occupies the same space as the Fetid Offering rite would, seemingly making them incompatible. However, you can easily apply the Rotted Offering and Curse, since they come after it. I haven't fully tested yet to see if it might be possible to put Fetid in slot 2 or 3, so there does remain the chance of Sinister/Fetid/Cursed etc. being doable, but it's not guaranteed. More unlikely, but something to test, it might even be possible to make a Cursed/Cursed/Cursed dungeon, if the effect would even stack.

He's right and you're bad.

What happens if you take it online?

The way the game seems to handle the fourth layer is by having a sort of Illusory Wall at the end of the boss room that just can't be broken. In a regular dungeon, all the information for the fourth layer is already there and what you're really doing is just forcing it to choose to reveal it. In a Sinister dungeon, it doesn't quite work out.

It might still be possible to end up with a four layer Sinister dungeon by turning a regular dungeon into a Sinister dungeon, but I'm not confident it will work. It's possible a regular four layer dungeon with the Sinister Bell rite applied to it still won't generate the spawnpoints for the Bell Maidens.

both weapons are shit compared to the Bloodletter anyways.

No idea, I don't have PS+.

>red eyed boomhammer hunters

these assholes scare me more than the shark giants to be honest.

Of course the Bloodletter is godlike, that was never in question.

>Vilebloods can't even be the best at their own shtick
Has there ever been anyone more cucked?

DID WE WIN?

BLOOD

NOW

nice one
didn't see that numbing mist on my screen actually proccd
at least i didnt sit here for 1h and 45mins for nothing

Not everyone can watch screen.

Are HoH done yet?

Natalya clocked in at 34 min 14 sec
what did chynn clock in at?

Yep
Final run time for me was 34 minutes 14 sec and 43 something
Just now

i think they are
when i finally managed to invade the last door was already opened and got instantly btfo by a cannon

30-something

Executioners win again!

30 MINS 23 SECONDS CROWFUCKERS
BUT THAT DOUBLE CANNON SHOT WAS SICK SO WP NAT

fuck

church weenies undefeated

>30 MINS 23 SECONDS
WE WON COMMANDER
MASTER LOGARIUS IS SMILLING UPON US AGAIN

Y’mean cuckmander in chiefck

Glad to see Executioners holding it down as BEST COVENANT.

>t. assblasted hxh

Vilebloods are the cucks, Executioners are gay.

Get it right.

What happens if you reach the bottom?

Its not fair
i gambled all my neeto points away
I NEEDED THIS

>fight Hotdoggo in Defiled Pthumeru
>instantly charges, no time to rush
>go back to get echoes
>no bloodstain
BRAVO MEMEAHACKI 10/10

>It might still be possible to end up with a four layer Sinister dungeon by turning a regular dungeon into a Sinister dungeon
Pls memerzaki. Give is this one thing

How about League vs Beasts next?
And about the timer, I think we should do it the Nat way next so internet connection don't come into play too much. Only start the clock when someone is summoned/invades and stop when the layer boss is dead.

I'd take a sinister RC dungeon over a 4 layer Sinister chalice desu

I can't say it goes well.

Top tier: Bloodletter, chikage, whirlwig saw, simon bowblade, beast hunter saif, saw spear, evelyn

high tier: kos parasite, wheel, burial blade, holy moonlight blade, Rakuyo, church pick, cannons, rosmarius

medium tier: hunter axe, reiterpalasch, blade of mercy, kirk hammer, threaded cane

Bad tier: everything else

Does anyone have the glyph where this happens naturally? The one with only a few pthus and no lamps or bosses.

GREAT RACE EVERYONE
Wish to participate in the next one as invader or cooperator but wouldn't mind hosting again. GG Exegays!!
Also thanks to the invaders for invading me! Shit was fun.
Also I hope one of you all saved that cannon shot, I fucking didn't

I'll gladly host the league one, but i don't know if i could stream it, my connection is kinda jumpy, maybe i should limit myself on being a cooperator
t. lotte

i was behind a pillar so my view would be worthless :^)

FRC Sinister Chalice, or even RC Sinister like was posted up above is more important than 4 layers.

We need people to actually get stuck, so multiple sets of invasions can happen on the same layer. Cursed Hotdog or Undead Giant can stump people for ages, and each time they died would be another 2 possible invasions.

Plus stuff like FPS witches can turn the tide in invaders favour. Boring old Pthu's don't really make for good ganking teammates, especially since Rite Keepers + posse will never spawn in a normal sinister dungeon.

>How about League vs Beasts next?

Can't executioners stay until they are defeated?

>make new video
>go to channel
>montage #4 has passed 100 views
t-thanks

Link

I don't like posting the same video link more than once. The bribri kill from the sinister race is uploading now so I'll link that in a few minutes

I 2nd this notion

But that will never happen

Now that the race is over, how about a quick impromtu?

Viscerals still scale past 50 yes, 99 Vit, Skl, and Arc would be useful for no-cap characters. Blt too if you like Madaras Whistle a lot

More like
IMPROMPTHU

IMPROMPTU IN PTHU
IMPROMPTU IN PTHU
IMPROMPTU IN PTHU

GET IN HERE

I’d love a league vs beasts or a beasts vs lumenwood. Thing is we would need people to actually do those things and right now it seems like there are mostly executioner fans followed by league fans followed by i dunno, beasts maybe. What I’ll do for the next one is set up a straw poll and we’ll have it be the returning champs vs X. Thanks for commin y’all.

Mmm tasty sinister hot dog. Makes me think of that ripping friends scene for some reason youtube.com/watch?v=jChH97Z4g6Y

Ringing

So I just beat Defiled Hotdoggo, has anyone seen him animation cancel into that charge before? He did it twice for me, the animation looked super janky.

Fucking kek I didn't see that coming

Probably, post a webm if it

nice jpg

Here's my personal highlight of the night, hands were literally shaking by the end. Thanks to all who participated in the event, and those who watched on stream to witness the CHUNKY LADS crowned victor again! youtube.com/watch?v=5eHNon4vmaA

ssh, nobody saw anything

>Keeper's Dogs
>have the same bullshit continuous hitbox as normal dog enemies
>also have poise
What in the fuck From

Excellent user, what a great moment.

you rike?

Anyone at the impromptu?

3 dudes, I think

Something to make avoiding the lazers easier in the future: unlock the camera and run/walk to the sides, it'll miss just like Rom meteors.

Im ringing but not getting a thing

tfw when you literally need to use an NPC vial because you're all out of regular vials and you've got no health

also tfw you die killing the boss

Just spamming left/right dodge will always make them miss as well. I just did it in Story BriBri not an hour ago. It looks like he fumbled an input on that first blast in the video.

Probably because it's an odd number of people. Can anyone else join the impromptu?

Nvm just got gud hunter, gf

I want a gud hunter gf (male)

Please stop, I don't want to be a meme

the thing with doing that is then it can be very hard to dodge if she immediately follows up with a charge because the roll doesn't get you out of the way far enough most of the time, so I stay locked on there to give me more horizontal movement just in case
oh absolutely, I was panicking so much

Anyone wanna help me get on through Great Pthu Ihyll? I'm dying to start spelunking with peeps.

Can you be a purple in the Hunter's Dream for people ringing for Gehrman and MP? If so, is there any way to prioritize these purple summons before normal summons? I want to purple invade some poor soul at the Dream and make him feel unsafe in the safest spot of the game.

Executioner/Vilecuck rune, no way to know what they are using though

I suddenly want to make a Gerhman cosplay for this. Suddenly the host is forced to either go and fight Gerhman, or stay here and fight Gerhman. Either way he's fucked.

Sure