first for big dicks in my mouth

i'm a priest main btw

second for big dicks in my mouth

i'm a priest main btw

third for big dicks in my mouth

i'm a priest main btw

fourth for big dicks in my mouth

i'm a priest main btw

Why doesn't Hearthstone have proper waifus?

fifth for big dicks in my mouth

i'm a priest main btw

>MOBA player

I just gather waifu material there, don't worry I'm stuck playing this fucking garbage game with you.

oh, 2x in what night, what could it be?

You are not prepared

Golden Leroy

Newfag here, i have 1080 dust, what are some dope ass decks i can build with my limited currency?

What's your free Death Knight?

Midrange hunter my dude. All rares with an optional legendary thats fun as fuck or 2 game winning epics. The list with thw highest winrate has neither

Wait with any crafting until the next set releases in 4 weeks. Then wait 3 more weeks for the meta to settle.

Oh nice

Grommash, Destroyer of Azure Drakes.

disenchanted to make pirates, i got uther
already doing that

Also should i just give up on making standard decks? should i craft wild cards?

is he any good? opened him yesterday.

>thought I dusted Maexxna a long time ago
>turns out I actually dusted Majordomo Executus
hmmm

Grom is great, we just need to wait for control warrior to be good again.

Yes he sees play pretty often just not in the last few metas because the decks he belong in havent been relevent lately.

Crafting Wild cards is the worst thing you could do. There are so many more cards in Wild to even get started there. Stick to standard. For budget I'd recommend a token shaman deck without Patches or Jade package. With just Doppel/Chain Gang Evolves and Bloodlust. Or like the others said, midrange hunter.

cool i'll keep him around. thanks guys

youtube.com/watch?v=PbHkdGlUtWY

Midrange hunter looks pretty cool, but i can make a secret mage for pretty cheap too, looks pretty fun

Midrange hunter is so cheap you may be able to craft both if you dont include rexxar who is cut anyway from a lot of high tier lists because bonemare can be better

Midrange hunter is not cool. It's only cool when your 1 not fighting Druid, or Preist 2 your opponent has 0 taunt cards in their deck

Wild is objectively the cheaper game mode if you intend to stick to Hearthstone for longer than one full standard rotation

Standard Tier 1 decks: 14k, 10k, 8.5k, 5.5k
Wild Tier 1 decks: 10k, 8.5k, 8.3k, 6.5k, 6k, 5.5k, 5.5k, 5k, 4k

Also have fun having literally 0 card draw and 0 board clears in the spreading plague meta.

>Pirates edition
I have pirate quest.
Give me a deck.

You just need to stop playing alley cat on turn 5 user. Honestly swipe is a lot scarier in the matchup

Hit me with it

hemet

Hunter quest

UNGORO BELONGS TO THE TITANS

400 dust is 400 dust I guess

>Do the watch a friend win quest
>Get another
we're going back in for round 2 boys

golden ysera

Malygos

why has god forsaken me

What’s it gonna be boys

excuse the mobile

bananarama

captain greenskin

Looks like I required his assistance.

>playing on mobile

Aren't they full of adventure cards you have to craft now?

You can still buy them from the Blizzard store on your browser. Literally the best $$$ to dust ratio in the game, well worth picking up

But then I'd be contributing to the problem that is taking up 12 threads on the front page of reddit.

>$$$ to dust ratio
>Spending 25 USD for a little over 2k dust

>Problem

It's literally masses of people jumping on the bandwagon whinging about the cost of HS, with the hope that Blizzard will lower the cost of packs or something. That's it. In reality, Blizzard has a monopoly on hearthstone packs, so of course they can do whatever the fuck they want with prices. If people don't like it, then they can fuck off and play a different game. I'm actually sickened by all these complaints, it's not constructive at all. You either accept their prices and buy packs or you play a different game, Blizzard will only take action if sales and active player counts decrease

>tfw you don't realise there's a new thread and keep refreshing the old one for hours

SHOW ME A NEW SINGLE FUCKING CARD YOU SEMITES

The absolute state of manlets

That's a realistic outlook on it but that doesn't really get shit done. In reality they're completely right; the game is way too fucking expensive for what it is. The more people that bitch and moan, including bigger community players like Kripp, the more likely it is that Blizzard will cave.

yeah happens when discordfags rush to make new threads at 730 posts

The adventure cards are included in the dust cost anyways. Naxx is a really good buy anyways and most wild neutrals come from there

It's ~3100 dust you turbo-nigger, you'd have to be extremely lucky to get that much dust in 20 packs.

They're only going to cave in if these complaints actually have an effect, such as people playing/paying less. Maybe the complaints themselves will have this effect, I dunno. But it's the equivalent of me going out and preaching on the street about the high price of cheese. Even if a cheese-making CEO walks past he's not going to give a fuck about me. It's market factors and reactions that determine whether they'll change the price.

Besides, the people making these complaints are only doing it for selfish reasons. They want cheaper packs. Do you really think that's going to appeal to the hearts of Blizzard?

That's why I mentioned the bigger community members. Kripp made another video today breaking down why the cost is so shitty, toast has complained about it, trump has complained about it, hafu has probably at some point too. If all of the big people who don't even give a fuck about buying packs are complaining about it it'll probably have at least a small effect.

Yes, people are more likely to quit if they view the product unfair and by people spaming that packs are awful value they are more likely to quit thus insentivising blizard to change things. Just like how they got rid of dupes and added an extra lego in the first 10 packs

I'll never understand firebats posture

is my gold pack any good?

not sure if its worth disenchanting the pit lord and buying a legendary since the only one I wanted was baron geddon for lich mage

?

hell yeah dude

sick pack

forget image

>scrolling over card icons on a stream loads the card info
what the fuck

It just seems so ineffectual. When Blizzard made the pack changes a few months ago, there weren't any major complaints at the time, but obviously Blizzard investigated the economy of it all and decided that players need a boost. They haven't made any changes recently, so obviously are perfectly happy with how things are right now. Random streamers voicing their opinions are just jumping on the bandwagon as well, they're obviously just doing it for the clicks

sick lego and sick golden ebin dust

It doesn't matter if they're doing it for the clicks. Their voices still reach thousands of people and the bigger ones like toast and kripp reach tens of thousands regularly. I don't know what's going to change but it absolutely will when the biggest proponents of the game are complaining about it being unplayable.

Yeah you're right, it just annoys me that the people crying about "muh unplayable" are still playing it anyways. People have got to realise that the best way to make a change is to go on strike effectively, stop buying packs and stop playing the game. Personally, I keep playing the game because prices haven't changed at all for me, in fact it's only gotten better since they've introduced the pack changes.

I can't actually believe that people think it's in a pretty bad state as it is. It was much worse back in the day when you could open 4 Bolfs in a row.

>tfw dead general

A-anyone wanna to discuss about some H-hearthstone...? haha

haha

suck on my hearthstones user

this general is not for rude 'tudes dude

im so petty
i just afk when someone beats me with the op cards

does that involve any twitch streamers?

>Play Hearthstone
>Go second
>Lose
>Play Chess to get away from this garbage
>Go second
>Lose
Wow...

does anyone know if the queue-ing songs come from WoW?
there's one in particular that i really like, but i dont know where i would find out the name of it.

It's Warcraft (2?) music. Not WoW. Though WoW uses them for pet battles.

youtube.com/watch?v=bY1rE3N8UPo

it's the human pet battle music (1:10), but it sounds different here. i wonder if there was a special edition made for hs.

Varying qualities and renditions I guess.

anyways, i forgot to say thanks.
thanks

yw

>truth is found in death
What did he mean by this?

>unironically not one good female streamer online to watch

I just want to watch hearthstone!

Anyone alive on EU care for some quest finishing?

VentoAureo#2740 have 5 wins and can help with whatever you have

hafu is streaming

better kill yourself to find out

Dont ever post this picture again.

He said GOOD female streamer

and she's the BEST female streamer

you can't tell me what to do

Fuck off Dog

Original by tmcamels to scourge the scum in ranked