/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1328

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

NEW NEP GAME INCOMING: siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/
4GO Steam page up: store.steampowered.com/app/632350

Iffy announces the 4GO art contest winners: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15&15=1

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Some posters in this thread have a tendency to derail it by starting off-topic waifu/yuri wars. Report and ignore such individuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd
youtube.com/watch?v=k308dg1Cynk
youtube.com/watch?v=Clcr5EZc5J4
youtube.com/watch?v=DSElslQE_A8
twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/928674463675310081
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really, really like this picture of Ploot.

>wrong link
Nice going, nepshitter.
pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd

> derail it by starting off-topic waifu/yuri wars
I don't understand why this happens when you have stuff like OP's picture an official drawing referencing a yuri anime

I concur!

Tonight on Nep TV....

GO, GO, MANSION RANGERS !!

You know what you doing!
Take off every zig!
For great justice !

We bully noire

this is cancer

GO, GO MANSION RANGERS!
GO, GO MANSION RANGERS!
GO, GO MANSION RANGERS! YOU VERY ...... shit I got nothing for that line.

youtube.com/watch?v=k308dg1Cynk

>NEW NEP GAME INCOMING
There better be Big Nep!

Big Nep is for nepping!

What else would you expect from the trash of this general?
>rushing an early thread despite rules forbidding it
>crying when rules are enforced and threads are deleted
>try again to force a double thread
>go in a paranoid rant about "rulenazis"
>spam the same shit over and over again
>completely misunderstand what a popularity contest is

At least the "big nep is for nepping" and the "i like that ploot" don't spam, even if they're starting to be obnoxious.

I love doing that

>big nep in the new game
Yes please

Speaking of Power Rangers, watching a playthrough of Mk2 and damn, Nisa looks pretty cool.

Shame what happened with her and Compa.

It's always sad to see a friendship going sour.

I really, really like every picture of Ploot.

Kinda wish there'd be a chance for a Hyperdimension Plutia spin-off game focused entirely on her dimension with no involvement of the main dimension's goddesses or characters.

We heard you the first time, no need to answer your own post.

Whatever you say, user.

It's sad that Uni has more common sense than Nowa.

Nisa is Kamen Rider than Super Sentai

I just made that segway so we could talk about neps again.

NISA is a cunt anyways she's STILL fucking up games even today

Am I the only one that'd totally play some kind of strategy game spin-off focused on trade and politics stuff and taking out monster incursions to raise your shares?

I feel like they could probably do something like that fairly easily.
A Neptunia Musou would be even cooler tho.

>Am I the only one that'd totally play some kind of strategy game spin-off focused on trade and politics stuff and taking out monster incursions to raise your shares?
What, a Majesty-like?

Yeah, something like that I suppose.
Heroes of Might & Magic or Civilisation could also be decent templates, Heroes in particular since they could use the CPUs as your heroes.

Don't mention Civilizations, I'm still mad that it crashed as I was about to wage war on Vert.

I want Nepgear to help me get off my libido!

NepuBuran

Nepgear is not for sex

>jersey dress
Ew.

youtube.com/watch?v=Clcr5EZc5J4

>NISA is a cunt
>Plutia spin-off
>Nepgear is for sex
I just had a deja vu

It's déjà vu, you damn burger face-stuffing creep.

Ain't nobody got time for alt codes, mane.

>alt code
It's just 2 and 0 minus the caps lock.

Underwear.

>doesn't change the key of Spongebob's singing
>doesn't adjust the length and placement of the syllables to match the beat of the music
shit mashup m8

Why is Vert such a slut anyway?
Is it just her being so used to using her gender online to get shit from thirsty guys that it just translated to her real life behaviour?

She just like to be appreciated.

>checks the guy's channel for other mashups
>sees the channel filled with Nep and Sonic gameplay videos, nothing special
>the two latest mashups are Sonic/Spongebob and Sonic/Winnie the Pooh
>both actually sound decent
wtf

Can't you ever go a single /nepgen/ without posting your cringe OCs?

If you don't like /nepgen/, you can return to /u/.

Something I don't get with Neptunia.

What is the reason for Gamindustri's existence? The rules that land is bound by are numerous, and they are not the laws of nature. There is a will at work, something that created the CPU system and the Shift Period. The cities reeks of artificial implementation, as if they were writting in a blank world instead of occuring naturally as humans settled, grew and prospered, protecting themselves from monsters.

But what is the purpose of such a strange world? Life does not grow on its own, not with the patterns you see in Neptunia. Life was brought in Gamindustri, forced in.

To give you an idea how what I mean, I'll reference a novel that is apparently quite popular : Slayers.
In that world, there's a conflict between the forces of Order (dragons), and the forces of Chaos (demons), but it serves a purpose, as the conflict ensure that the world stays under the god's control. If Chaos wins, the world returns to nothingness, and if Order wins, the world "separates" from the god's control. Something like that, it's been years since I tried reading it, I'm probably remembering details wrong.

My point is that, in Slayers, there is a purpose for the conflict, and there is a greater being that wants to preserve the status quo since it's gaining something from it.
In Gamindustri, nothing is ever explained. You have lots of artificial rules that may or may not be real events (the Shift period, the Deity of Sin waking up), and you have the CPU who are in charge of protecting the humans from monsters (though in some V, they also lead them directly and can give direct orders, compared to HDN and RB1 where they're passive and don't interfere much with human businesses). So Gamindustri seems to be centered on humans and Makers (but the difference is a bit blurred), albeit the reason for it is never explained. You just know that the neps exist to keep people safe and relatively happy, but you don't know why, and you don't know the purpose.

And I personally find that very distressing.

Another example would be Berzerk, with the missing chapter explaining the purpose behind the existence of the world, and the unending suffering caused by "evil".

Or that novel, Kumo Desu-something-something, in which the entire RPG system is just a creation by the mad god to slowly accumulate enough energy to restore the planet though some soul energy system, which explains why the humans and the demons have been fighting for aeons, but with the side effect of some souls getting so burned out they can't even reincarnate.
There are many possible examples of life serving a greater purpose, thus explaining its artificial aspect.

>forced in
Take that lewd language outta here. Gameindustri isn't for lewdness.
Come to think of it, did we ever see any evidence to how babies are made in this world or if the exist at all? The sisters were obviously created as kids/teens by the power of Share magic, but I'd assume they are an exception to the system anyway.

This has been my very tired, semi-drunken rambling. Thank you for bearing with me. Good night.

V seems to follow the good old P0n0s+vag0n0 = babies, but despite the Basilicom being referred as a care center and not an orphanage, it really looks like Plutia and Neptune are raising the babies by themselves.
And let's not talk about the fact that despite the insane scale of Planeptune, there are only 3 kids in the entire city.

Compa is still adorable, though.

Well, there being regular children has been established for a while. Re;Birth 1 had some young kids playing in Lowee and we obviously have Peashy too. The Basilicom being called Care Center could just be translation or to not add some sad undertone of them being orphans. In any case, it is kind of odd how life works and how humans are different from monsters and goddesses on a genetical level, if genetics can even apply in this world.

I want to have a snowball fight with neppy!

>Re;Birth 1 had some young kids playing in Lowee and we obviously have Peashy too
Peashy? In RB1?

I want to cool off Gearnon's insatiable lust!

dlc
no scenes whatsoever

I don't know if DLCs counts, and I'm too tired to argue about that.

I didn't mean Peashy in RB1, just her being a child and originally not a CPU. Was just poorly worded.

Just like lil Compa and lil IF.

I want to raise little Compa.

Hands off, she's mine to raise and spoil on a daily basis.

>only 3 kida are in the city
Or they could just have been offscreen. VII even shows children being in HD Planeptune.

Too bad. I'm going to raise Compa and marry her!

Wouldn't you be too old at time she reaches in an appropriate age?

Doesn't matter. We'd still both be fertile.

>40ish, give or take some years
>too old
Nowadays marrying in your early 30s is the norm, if at all.

Now, if a pure maiden such as Compa would ever be so defenerate to marry someone that raised her is a whole different story.

You'll die before you can touch her.

That's the most likely explanation, because it's the laziest one. And we know CH is lazy.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Look at Rom and Ram. They know what's coming to them.

>tfw you're okay with the Ninja Turtles in Injustice 2 but sees this tweet

Someone on /a/ said that Rom is as dumb as a box of rocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSElslQE_A8

/a/ is a meanie.

>/a/
POINT ME TO THE THREAD

Do you think what they said is true...?

Rom is sentient. A rock isn't.

>nepshitter made yet another thread with the same picture
Good riddance.

N... next to last post, user...

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

... forgot the link, sorry.

>literally a pasta of a post from last thread
Why are you people so eager to turn /nepgen/ into the garbage bin of all things Neptunia-related? This is Veeky Forums. Video games.
What /a/ and /v/ think doesn't concern us.

twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/928674463675310081

>y'all
It never fails to help identify a retard.
But I wish said retard would stop shilling his tweets here. This is Veeky Forums, not a kindergarten for manchilds.

Already was in the last thread

lol i missed

Just report and ignore. We don't have to allow landwhales.

>This is Veeky Forums, not a kindergarten for manchilds.
Seeing how (you) get triggered by it every time, I'd say it's quite a debatable statement.

This is truly the darkest timeline.

Just report and ignore everytime that landwhale tries to shill his links. Don't give him attention, or he'll feel at home.

Nepgear is so kind and hardworking. She built Rom and Ram for UD Blanc because she knows that Blanc would like to have little sisters just like her HD counterpart.

>Nepgear
>kind

Funny joke, tell some more.

Am I just a humorless prude if I felt bad for Blanc in the closing scene to MegaTagmension? Everyone was so mean to her that I jusy couldn't find it very funny.

I want to fuck this cat!

nya!

I just jacked off to these characters.
Should I play this game?

Congratulations Nep!

You are Song of the Day.

fake news

Goodmorning /nepgen/ hope everyone is doing great today !