Why aren't you faggots auto-trading crypto-currency on Poloniex?

Why aren't you faggots auto-trading crypto-currency on Poloniex?
>pic related, my last 4 days of auto-trading

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniexlendingbot.com/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.0
github.com/Mikadily/poloniexlendingbot
twitter.com/Altcoinbot_IO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please teach me how OP

Get a trading bot and start with these coins. I don't know anything about trading, I just let it run.

It buys and sells 24/7 running on my server.

Are you actually making such a shitty post to brag about making 70 bucks in 4 days ?

Yeah. I always see people posting about how much crypto sucks and how they're always losing money and can't pick the right coin, etc. I'm just showing that you can literally run a bot and forget about it and make more than 1% per day.

How much you pay for bot ? How much you start with , how much you have currently

What bot

Thank you OP. Bot info, please

Yeah what
>bot
Info!

I have been using the lending bot, but does not make you much money.

poloniexlendingbot.com/

Bumping for OP to give more info!

What bot?

What bots do you anons have experience with? Please share.

It's called Gunbot.
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.0

Yeah that's because they take a fee.

Use this bot instead for lending. It doesn't take any fees. I use it alongside Gunbot and it's good, consistent profit. Lending doesn't make as much as the exchange bot but it is more consistent and safe.

Lending bot:
>github.com/Mikadily/poloniexlendingbot

Tempting but the coin market is so hot right now that a bot is kind of pointless. Unless you are a terrible trader or just have bad judgement on what to invest in, a bot really shouldnt be needed.

I'm just lazy. Literally 80% of my income is made on auto-pilot. I'm subscribed to a binary signals service, run the poloniex bot, run the lending bot, run ~10 niche affiliate websites, have online property investments, acorns portfolio, etc.

You really thing these fags have 0.1 BTC to throw at a bot that might not work for them??
They cant even put that much on a coin that is almost guaranteed to go up...

Let alone something that they then need MORE to start making profit...

CHECKEM FAGS

With Poloniex Lending bot, you don't have to pay the fee. You just keep it on and never shut it off, but if you want it to stop lending something, you just set the minimum lending amount to something really high like 1%. Then you can effectively turn it on and off without ever paying the fee so it's free.

I'm talking about poloniexlendingbot.com. They take a fee separate from Poloniex. That's why I suggest using the open source version from Github.

Update. In that time it's been making more trades.

I might on this bot. Don't have a lot of free time right now to watch the charts.

I'm talking about poloniexlendingbot.com too. Again, you can use it for free. You don't have to actually pay the fee.

Reread my post you mong. Anyone who actually paid the poloniexlendingbot.com fee is fucking retarded when you can use it for free the way I said.

Yeah I recommend it. Just get a cheap VPS from AWS or digital ocean and run the bot on it 24/7. Free money.

Oh ok, I wasn't aware. Although I think the real mong here is the one who willingly gives their API and secret key to a third party website.

>Its cost is 0.1Bitcoin as a one time fee
>Loads of free options available and PoloniexLendingbot.com can be used absolutely free with 0 fees
Anyone who pays for this shit is retarded and deserves to lose his money.

>Gunbot requires you to have "Withdrawls ON"
Why the hell should I trust that?

Oh nvm I misread this.

Stay poor :^)
Lmao

>Why aren't you faggots auto-trading crypto-currency on Poloniex?
because it makes too many transactions and thus makes my taxes too hard.

>inb4 tax paying cuck

Are you fucking serious my nigga? You pay tax on crypto-currency? How do you think the IRS would even know you had any crypto?

because I use coinbase, I can't be arsed to use local bitcoins

I wrote a python bot a couple years ago on btc-e, but the resulting paperwork was not worth the mediocre gains

Poloniex reports to the IRS. If you make too much money, they will come for you.

Lucky I'm not an American citizen. Also, how the fuck would they report to the IRS without my tax or personal information?

If you withdraw too much money, they will ask for your social security number. If you're making $70 every 4 days, they don't give a shit.

I've withdrawn a total of 30 BTC from polo in the past and have never been asked for personal details. I'm just limited in the amount I can withdrawal per 24 hours.

And if you're not a US citizen...?

Thankfully we in the UK atleast have been told the government is not looking to regulate at the moment.

They just don't know how to make easy free money...

All we have to worry about is big movements/holding for long times.(aka the big profit)

30 BTC in 24 hours would be a red flag.

And obviously the rules are different if you're outside the USA.

You can't withdraw 30btc in 24 hours without being verified in some way...

He means in total.

Hey, want to share that spreadsheet around? 0.05 BTC is fucking retarded.

Well then who gives a shit? I did say "too much money" but forgot the short period part. Anyway, it's up to you to know your country's tax law. If you're going to launder money, be wary.

If I make "too much money" I'd just leave the country... Not like I can't convert BTC into any currency(As I have done on holiday once, who doesn't like buying in BTC... When you have time)

>runs on your server

Wow i trust that

You idiot, he's saying that the optimal way to do this is to set up your own server and install the python scrips on it. He's not asking you to do this on his server.

If you can't set up a server on your own, 1) you deserve to stay poor, and 2) what the fuck are you doing on a cryptoshilling board on Veeky Forums.

Wageslaves don't like doing anything but slaving away, he's probably just having a break from watching TV

Where do I get this boy user?

Bot*

Fuck your bots. ETC (eth classic) is going 350% over the next weeks. Screenshot this and tell me your bot called this one.

why would anyone buy etc?

because they are anti-conformist and are willing to lose money to prove how anti-conformist they are

Is it normal that these interest rates are ridiculously low? How am I suppose to gain profit from such rates?

supply and demand nigga

I got 1% lending rates on BTC a few weeks ago when it was falling. That's 1% guarenteed return per day for a few days. I don't think I'll ever get that lucky again though.

I got 2% on clam some days ago for a short period. I bought some clam for fun and transfered them to lending when I saw the rates. Also got 0.5% on eth the other day. But rates are very volatile

You nigger didn't know about recent poloniex trading bot hack on altcoinbot.io?

Lots of people lost hundreds of BTC because of it.

If you let your poloniex API to be used by shady website you deserves to be raped by a pack of niggers.

Aren't those daily rates?

Check this shit out nigger

twitter.com/Altcoinbot_IO

Although the dev does refund the subscription fee, I don't think they will refund the BTC loss. I know some people lost 10 BTC on that hack (I don't even think it was hack, 99% it was the dev all along).

Again, if you trust your API to shady third party website, you deserves to be scammed when it happened.

OP what binary signals service do you subscribe to?

I'm so fed up with the fucking rat race. I want to generate passive income and sit on my ass.

This is what I'm thinking as well.

Running some third party bot and having it just rape your account?

These things usually work until they don't.

1) What happens when cryptos go into a bear market?

2) If this is literally free money machine why is the creator of the bot selling it for 0.1 BTC and making it non-competitive (due to more people starting to use it) instead of generating infinite amount of funds himself?

Think about that.

Let's say tomorrow MtKraken or MtPolo or some other annual crypto black swan happens and all the cryptos fall 30% in price – what will the bot do? Will ti be so smart to predict the event? If yes, then the creator would already be working as a quant for Medallion fund and raking in his billions not peddling his program on bitcointalk. Most likely the bot will buy some and ride them all the way down, holding a less valuable asset.

Or what happens when the bot sells your ETH / BTC or whatever and it goes up 30% higher never to return?

Sure, you have earned some coins by trading here and there, but missed potential gains become much bigger while the holders who just held enjoy their profits.