/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>/drg/ VGL9 Poll
pastebin.com/GJwppt84

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULrhvWiPNUU
writingexercises.co.uk/random-job-generator.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Junko!

I love Kaito!

yoohoo

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

I love my precious wife Maki!

I love Junko too

Quick reminder now that the V3 dub is out that @xiil3gendary and @jinjojess spent approximately 120 hours streaming and translating the game and letting all us English speakers experience it a few months ahead of the official English release. That’s literally about five days of streaming! On top of irl life and obligations and a lot of online jerks along the way.

Isn’t that pretty bitchin’? I know it’s been a while but still, mad props to the two of them. Staying up really late to watch streams and face-sitting drones are forever tied to my enjoyment of the series now

Never a rarepair!
Goodnight, /drg/!

Best giri. Good night.

I love Motokiyo Shinguji, the Ultimate Darling Husband!

Did Miu making Keebs look at her shit cause the ratings to go down for V3? Why does Moogs suddenly hate her after the fourth trial?

I love Mukuro!

MONACA~!!!

5 decides Kaede's fate
If i'm 5, she gets thrown into my basement and i give her no burger king for 3 months before raping and torturing her with boiling water

>531

I love you!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

>Suddenly
I don't think anyone 'suddenly' hated Miu

Kiibo is 2cute

Meant the third trial

Best vid

Nighty!

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember moonman

*goes to kiss her*

>Miu making Keebs look at her shit cause the ratings to go down for V3
They probably chose to.

Miu big family

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!

Posting best girl!

>you'll never be Junko and have your face shoved into a bed while you're plowed from behind like the depraved slut you are
what's the point of living

I want to pump and dump Miu

I want to pump and keep Miu

a-user, no

Shuichi Saihara, kidnapped Ultimate Detective and Ultimate Husband and Father to Miu Iruma and their child, soon to be children, managing to finally cut open the rope binds on his wrists without Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate DICE Recruit and Ultimate Cuckquean, noticing! As Kaede goes to kiss her former husband again, Shuichi backhands her and sends her to the floor, raising his voice at his captors! He picks up a nearby 2x4 and swings it at them, staving them off as Kokichi devises up a cunning plan where he and Shuichi both get what they want! He knows Kaede will try to wrestle the detective down, so he'll just wait for his time to swoop in and get his true prize in the end! The Ultimate DICE Recruit goes in and is immediately thwacked across the head by the plank, going prone as Kokichi attends to her side, the Ultimate Prankster giving Shuichi Saihara a subtle wink and nod, pointing towards the door as Shuichi makes his escape, unsure of what exactly was going on!

As Shuichi exits the door, Kiibo, Ultimate Hope Robot, who is currently hitching a ride in Kaito Momota's, Ultimate Astronaut and Pilot, F-22 Raptor, currently being steered by Alter Ego, the Ultimate AI, suddenly detects him on his radar, Miu Iruma, Ultimate Inventor and Wife to Shuichi Saihara, having planted a tracking chip on him that could be detected whenever he was not within a building! Kiibo suddenly ejects with Alter Ego as his back-up, leaving a befuddled Kaito Momota to take over the controls as he barrels back towards the surface, landing in front of the Ultimate Detective! As he informs the Ultimate Detective about Miu Iruma's status, Alter Ego warns the both of them from an auxiliary speaker on Kiibo's Ultimate Hope Bottom that the medical center that she was checked in at has just been locked down by authorities!

Their ahoges standing on end, Kiibo instructs Shuichi to grab onto his arm as the both of them take off, flying quickly to their next destination...! I love my ahoge husbands!

>filename
>falcons home game on sunday

I take it you're home from school for the weekend?

Is Oma trying to fug kaede? Also go keebo go!

This has got to be the saddest execution, dying in the most horrible way

New thread, new Tenko!
ah, my Tenko love meters are going crazy right now!! She's really a good girl!!

Hey Tenkogal!

That's dangerous! Take something to get your Tenko love levels down right away.

Hello! How are you?
Thank you!!!

I'm fine thanks, had a good meal earlier. Wbu?

I want Shuichi to win over Himikos heart and cuck Tenko

You know, I just noticed. Why is it that Danganronpa has a cast that is around 50% female, but 100% of the girls in the series wear skirts. Do jeans and shorts seriously not exist in Japan for girls? I really like girls in jeans so it's a lost opportunity. Hell, if they really wanted to show off legs and thighs so much they could wear booty shorts or something.

my wife now

That's oddly perceptive, but yes! This time I remembered to upload my folder of 150ish Kaedes to the cloud, so I'll have a lot more variety from here on out.

Maki wanting to have sex with Shuichi because he's Kaito's true lover but getting cucked by Himiko is the true ending of V3

>100%
SORE WA CHIGAOU YO

does Saionjis Kimono count as a skirt

Asahina exists so it's not 100%

Asahina wears short shorts

so around Chapter 3 Himiko falls for Shuichi cucking tenko and eventually Shuichi returns the feelings to Himiko and Maki is all alone

what school uniform has jeans?

Uhhh... Didn't mean to attach that image, but go ahead and post your rankings if you want.

Hello.

>the good ending

>the only DR1 survivor to not get a spinoff when even Hagakure got one
>immediately dies in episode 2 of DR3, in probably the shittiest possible fuck you to the fandom. i dropped future arc after that bullshit
Asahina doesn't exist anymore. I've erased her from my memory

Thinking of getting a fenrir tattoo on the back of my hand like best girl, what do you anons think? Does anyone with Tattoo's know if it work that well?

They can be together in hell

Hey

Stop it! Saihara is the only one who should be that close to Kaede's breasts.

What?

Hand tattoos are very painful, and fade fast.

It was ketchup and a fake knife.

umm, so whos gonna tell him

Naegi loves Junko!

Hahaha user you got pranked, asahina didn't even die that episode, it was a prank from the vegetable in the wheelchair

Tenko will throw any DANSHI that tries to lay their hands on Himiko across the room.

She will also throw Himiko across the room, for her own good.

low IQ post

Someone was being cheeky with maid writing instruments

Late, sleepy animator!

golden ending

but saihara is miu's Ultimate Husband

yeah I've heard that it might fade or the edges get distorted which is a shame cause the design is quite sharp and pointy. Might have to get it somewhere else

its too late, Shuichi has white knighted his way into Himikos heart, also I saw them both enter the love hotel

How's your day?

Gently cuddle her.

I love her stinky sister!

really? fuck me, I feel like an idiot now

Same as it always is, pretty boring desu. You?

stinky sister is superior to normal sister

Marries Kaedeanon and lives a happy and fulfilling life with him

I wanna get Mugi's school emblem as a tattoo!

Awwww, cute

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO

that's cool my dude, where would you think of getting it?

Why are freckles so cute? I love Mukuro so much!

Congratulation, user! You have been chosen to participate in Danganronpa by force!

You will be given a unique ultimate talent. Also expect your wardrobe to change drastically

Roll up your new ultimate ability there writingexercises.co.uk/random-job-generator.php

Do you think you have luck on your side? Will you be a survivor, perhaps die...or will you glory yourself as the blackened? Tell us what will happen if you do believe you will kill someone, or else our research team will provide you with the best, gruesome way to die for your ultimate ability

>Both best girls in the series have freckles
hmmmm

Ultimate singer.
Chapter 1 accidental murderer.

I'm okay. I played soccer with a few friends in the afternoon. It was fun.

What do you plan to do tomorrow?

I prefer Chiaki but Mahiru is cute also user!

>SHSL Toilet Attendant

Well that's unfortunate. Maybe someone will kill me out of pity.

>SHSL Fairground Worker
I'm probably a chapter 3 victim

Miu falls for you.

>Brewer/Barista
My execution would be the obvious coffee grinder, the gag at the end is monokuma uses my remains to make an iced coffee.

Ultimate Lawyer
Survive till very end as I'm basically the ultimate detective