/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Cuckbait Saberface
4* Redman
3* Meduseless, Hisoka, Dog

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Slut
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

fgosorter.tumblr.com
pastebin.com/e42mkt3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post your top 10 Servants:

fgosorter.tumblr.com

jack every thread until she can be adopted

At the end of the event I'm going to have extra honnoji points, I'm going to have to apple to clear the hiragumo shop, and I'm going to regret buying as many GUDAO CEs as I did
I knew this was going to happen but I walked right into it

The Saint

perfection

My oni waifus.

no Semiramis no vote

Should I spam 10AP to trade in the Tsukumo to get all the pages, gears etc. or should I just stick to 20AP?

>waifus

End yourself, normalfag

PRAISE THE SUN

Why did I get you a week before I got Okita? Now I need to farm dragon fangs again

20AP will provide both resources

gay forever

>ywn fug Amaterasu

IS THAT a tamamo for ants!?

This scene never made a whole lot of sense to me. Why couldn't Rani or Rin or your servant say, "Hey, dummy, why don't you fuck?" It felt like the writer letting his NTR fetish shine through rather than anything plot-critical demanding specifically that your servant fuck someone, but not you.

Are you using a full points team to farm these free quests? I just lost to one. These are fucking hard with level 40 and 50 3*s.

>he fell for the bare minimum meme
3 gudao gets you over 1m points even without emiya
You've all been conned into wasting 1.5 skulls/6 hearts of spider pots

>Sanzo
I like you

When did waifu become a reddit term?

>using the outdated version

>LB CEs don't have an added bonus

Well fuck me.

>btw Tamamo is LITERALLY god and also a Beast at the same time so if you don't love her yet you really should :^)

t. Nasu

I like your taste user.

I see. I guess I'll give it a go when I wake up in the morning. I just got a bad feeling that I'm fucked and not going to get Nobu. I really want mats for Servants I already have too.
Worst case scenario I guess I could just ditch getting Nobu if it looks like I wont have the time and buy ascension mats.

I fucking hated this event in JP and I hate it all over again. This time limited quest for points shit is pure fucking cancer.

>he didn't level them up in preparation for guda because he fell for the doomposters

Unless you're making more than 5 times as many nasus in a single run, no

For 40AP I'm just using my 80 okita, 70 redman and 60 Nobu, with a support whatever Okita with snek, mashu and benkei never ever come out.

Titty monk really does things to my dick.

PRAISE THE SUN!

>160k EP

Am I going to make it?

Not recent enough for me to bother with.

Damn that's great
I keep making fodder and aiming for my L/ZO to lv. 50 because I know beyond this is complete bulllshit to ascend. It takes like 1M FP to lv. 100 it
Is there any CE in future that worth ascend for? My Herc will let go of this CE when his bond CE arrives

Fuck off. Literally doing nothing wrong.

He's being autistic for me having two. God forbid I love two girls.

not waifu you retard, waifus. Note the s

Tamamo's not really a God, though. She's more like a subsoul of a god rather than divine in her own right. If she were to manifest divinity, she would cease to be Tamamo no Mae.

Nothing wrong with that. Love can be between more than one person.

No, you are doing everything wrong
Kill yourself

Don't worry you fug Tamamo in (you)r room, so technically you're fugging Amaterasu

>90 Quartz and Several Tickets
>no Poster Girl or Okita

Getting Tamamo and Tamamo Cat in one roll ate all my goddamn luck

>having a harem is reddit
Didn't know we were the protestant website

How many gears are we going to get before Christmas? I just bought out the shop and have 22. I need 10 for Waver, 8 for Redman, which leaves 4. Once I adopt Jack I'll be needing 15 gears for her. I want to ascend all 3, but Jack is the priority, then Redman. What do

Hold the fuckup.

Why NA don't use the updated animations yet?

Is Not a Whale the textbook case of a click bait youtuber? All he fucking does is read the wiki articles.

who is this cute girl

Mohammed please, we get that in your middle eastern shithole you are allowed to have 5 lolis as your wives legally, but this is a christian imageboard and when in Rome you have to do as the Romans do.

What are you, some kind of puritan? Literally nothing wrong with having more than one waifu, unless they're real. Then that might end your laifu

I have done nothing wrong and have no reason to immediately kill myself. I don't need your approval, nor do I want it.

>tfw not part of any religion and folliw my own personal beliefs
Feels good.

Only four lolis as wives, user, plus an unspecified number of non-Muslim sex slaves. Get your theology right, geeze louise.

What's the minimum amount of bonus points characters you need to use to get 1.5 million by the last day?

Is 3 3*s and support okita enough?

This is exactly why we differentiate waifu with waifus.

Miura's waifu

Stop shitting up the op you retarded shitposter and kill yourself

SAY MY NAME
MY
NAME

>The grind is going slowly
>Decide to spend 5 tickets and hope to get some CE's
>Get Okita on ticket 3
>Didn't even want her

The desire sensor is real. Whenever I don't care about the servant I get them. Whenever I want the servant then 400 quartz go to waste.

>okita's ZR doesn't show up when she's the party leader while you're on the menu

WHY

Not my case, they both get along just fine.

They just took X version of the JP FGO and translated it, animations and other things will come as they update the game. But you can say they'll save the important ones for special days, like new year.

Help me decide /alter/. Should I pick up Sir Gawain and the Green Knight or Lancelot, the Knight of the Cart? If I get both at the same time I'll probably never read either.

They're prioritize our SSR first it seems
But what's wrong with Drake? why is only her that got half ass animation update

TUBERCULAMESIS

Back to >>>/utah/

I haven't made the OP in like 2 days though

WHORE

>mfw /alter/ is filled with dumb post 2012 normalfags appropriating our culture

No, we do that because of seasonal waifus and people who use it interchangeably with "anime bitch i want to fuck". Some waifus are simply a 2 for 1 deal, and some people are just harem protags

Should I buy the 3rd gudao ce? I already get 350%, 320% when I'm farming items, and I dont want the lore; im stopping at 1mil. I already have 190k points

>stop liking what I don't like

Report the the Tamamo Cuck OP for changing the fixed.

No, it can't.
Not romantic love.

Greetings newfag.

>when you almost forget to do the 1AP for the day

I would've felt like shit if that happened.

Stop feeding him. He's just trying to use me as a reason to shitpost at this point.

>t. 2008-9 newfag

LEWD THE SAINT!

Cuckbait Saberface

It can be entirely romantic. People have poly relationships all the time.

The Once and Future King.

Fuck you, I'm an originalfag

The image you posted isn't particularly lewd

BUT STILL

jack every thread until she can be adopted

pastebin.com/e42mkt3M

Most likely, they wanted to keep the game 'clean' and there wasn't really an easy way to "Hey, let's fuck" while keeping inside Sony's guidelines for their PSP system. And so, instead, Rin and Tamamo just 'spent an evening together' and it's implied what they did.

How can I prove I am a f2p player?
I literally got every limited servant since the start of the server thanks to my EX Luck

>All the time
Sure, they all wind up with happy and fulfilling marriages too, right?

No one cares

>seasonal waifus
>anime bitch i want to fuck

COUGH MONEY GIRL

Would you like to summon her as a Servant?

r8 m8

sick points

Save for Kay. The Sabers need their onii-chan. Platonically

Hijikata's onahole

W-Who's doing that to (me)?

I actually never thought about who I liked the 2nd most