/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #103

Previous thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>Even if the threads die, please keep living for her sake.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality
vocaroo.com/
pastebin.com/MUNzrb0g
youtu.be/u1ZB_rGFyeU
pastebin.com/6A53cmfM
youtube.com/watch?v=5kCGKMP4SsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sayori is the best!

Yuri claimed! \o/ Yuri is the bestest.

Hello, and welcome back to my poetry club!
I hope everyone is in good spirits! A lot of things have happened today, so I'd understand if you were feeling a bit down, but I'm always here to talk to you and help ease your burden!

Tonight's word of the thread is "hunger"!
Remember, interpret this however you want! Maybe you just want food, or maybe your soul is ravenous with greed! Who knows?! You do!
Alternatives are: 'raven', 'cage', and 'nest'!

As always, everyone is welcome to participate from newcomer to veteran. The idea of this is that everyone shares the same word as their inspiration so we can all compare techniques and styles!
But don't feel forced to use the word, this is only if you need inspiration or would like to compare with everyone else!
Also, don't be shy to comment on the works of others, I bet they would really appreciate it!

As always, thank you all for showing up and sharing your works with myself, and everyone else here. Poetry truly is a joy to me and hopefully others.
I really appreciate every single one of you. Without you, this poetry club, our fun activity, and our comradery would not be possible!
You are what makes poetry special.
Good luck, everyone!
Monika!

OP, you absolute fucking retard, there were 40 posts left. Don't ever fucking do this again. Just don't make another thread. Let people with a brain do it.

Welcome to suicide prevention general

reply to this post if youre depressed

I love Sayori!

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

I wanna do it!

First for Doki Doki May Cry!

Motivate Yuri to try during her boss fights!

Every thread.

Natsuki!

3 years and still going strong!.

Please help...

reporting in

Clinically depressed

>when you realize that what you really want is a trap gf like monika
>someone interesting, cute and wise
>and with a girly dick
>but all that is even more fantasy than just a regular gf

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I love her too.

!!!

>Tonight's word of the thread is "hunger"!
M-monikanon...

15 years and i don't know why i am alive

op is dum
>Before you can say a word, Sayori pulls your head down, and attempts to meet you in a kiss. You can detect the faint scent of alcohol on her breath.
>However, in her haste she accidentally sends her forehead careening into your nose, and you come crashing to the ground.
>Several minutes later, and you're now laying on her couch, tissues clotting the flow of blood from your nose, with an incredibly apologetic young girl hanging over you.
>"I'm sooo sorry user, I didn't mean to do that!"
>She giggles nervously.
>"I-I guess you really do hav-ve to stay the night, huh?"
>You groggily accept her apology. Luckily, you don't have classes tomorrow morning, so it's not a huge loss.
>Suddenly, her face lights up.
>"I know how to cheer you up! ehehe~"
>Sayori bends over, and undoes your trousers. She wraps her fingers around your now erect member, and begins rubbing it slowly. You begin to feel more and more excited.
>"Ehehe~ I never realized it could get so big!"
>She begins placing her lips playfully on the tip, while running one hand up and down your shaft.
>"Ha, it must-t feel really good, if you're making a face like that~"
>She now turns her full attention toward your painfully engorged cock, and sensing that you're desire for release, she begins to wrap her lips around it, thoroughly running it through her mouth.
>She recoils, for a moment, and begins to cough.
>"Sayori, you don't have to if..."
>She suddenly returns to giving you fellatio, you feel your dick travel a little further into her warm, moist mouth with ever thrust.
>Waves of ecstasy pound through your body, and you find yourself on the verge of orgasm.
>"Sayori... I'm..."
>But it's too late, you unload your package into Sayori's mouth. An expression of surprise takes hold of her, and she draws back and begins coughing up semen, spraying cum across her face and shirt.
>Your dick becomes limp once more, and Sayori, looking satisfied, cuddles up next to you on the sofa.

Good night, Monikanon! Just stopping by to say I love you! I promise I'll write something in the next few days!
Just gathering inspiration.

Okay, everyone! For those who are unaware, we're currently working on a /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality." Participation is welcome from everyone, of all voices and talents, or lack thereof. What's really important is getting a lot of voices, so we make it obvious how much we care about this game! I've set it up so that there's no need to post links publicly- I'll be the only one to hear your voice on its own. Please help us so that we can make this project amazing! Your recording need have nothing but your voice. We've had some great participation so far, with 17 Anons sending in their awesome recordings! Let's keep this going and try to hit at least 30 before the cutoff!

Lyrics:
musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality

Record or upload recordings here:
vocaroo.com/

And finally, email the resulting link to me here:
[email protected]

Cutoff date is 19NOV2017, so plenty of time! Thank you!

OP what the fuck, don't make a new thread until the post count turns italic. It's 750 on Veeky Forums; it doesn't matter if you hit image limit, the point is to prevent having two bumpable threads going.

6 years at least. I'm getting pretty good at faking it.

Natsuki's body is small and cute.
I want to manhandle it so bad.
But it turns out it's small because she's destitute,
and her dad beats the shit out of her.

i still hope that i am not the worst one
>And will use that email for more things

You aren't Natsuki-buttfuckinganon. Feika!

Over six years now. It never ends.

oh god. Lapse of judgment Sayori may be the hottest doki

Sleep well! I hope you find your inspiration soon! Don't worry about not writing tonight, I can't expect everyone to participate every single time!

I picked a bad word again, haven't I...? I've been making too many mistakes lately.
My apologies.

I want an update to DDLC that gives the dokis full voice acting. All Japanese of course except for Monika.

What are each doki's favorite sexual position?

>yuri will never fart on your face

Monikanon is a cute girl (male) and they're basically Monika.

stop

Is there more?

user, please

When you eat a carrot, you become the carrot.
When you eat me -- what will you be?

We've been at this for years.

I'll be, late at night, ravenously consuming chunks of you,
Victorious
In the way your weakest hours taste so savory, so
unlike the minute meals snatched from other agents' jaws,
My favorite meal? Maybe
as you nibble at my toes a warning.
When the midday sunlight cuts through me I find
I have no legs to stand on.
It's a meal for two.

I can't imagine I've had more dinner dates with anyone else, though I'd imagine you
Have eaten more than I can count on my remaining fingers.
You will not take me out for clams tonight.
(But I would entertain a midnight run to the sundae shop --
Just a taste.
Just a taste.)

Yuri's would be on top, hands on your chest, breasts between her upper arms, looking you in the eye with lust and love and bliss.

That email is perfect and should be treasured for all time. You're a man of taste and integrity.

Oh hey, the pastebin got updated
I've had this sitting around for a few days, I think I posted it a few threads ago but they fly by so fast. I'd rather not keep it saved but I'd like to have it in the pastebin so myself and anyone else who wants to read it can later.
pastebin.com/MUNzrb0g
It's an epilogue to Goodbye Yuri. This doesn't contain any necrophilia, but it does contain references to it. Please avoid reading this if that will upset you. It's kind of a "happy ending," though.
And after that I've got nothing left to bug the pastebin user about.

>ywn go to a concert with Emosuki and lay down together in bed after having an awesome night

Do you think that Sayori would enjoy this song?
youtu.be/u1ZB_rGFyeU

Natsuki would be a cuddling position, where she sits on your lap, your dick between her silky legs. She would stroke you up and down with her hands and legs while grinding against it, and you would finger her while kissing her neck and whispering in her ear. You would frequently deep kiss eachother during this. Its a good position for her too, because now you can both just sit in front of the TV while making love.

How many of you would eat your dokis ass if she wanted you to?

I don't think there's such a thing as a bad word. I think if it's different, it's okay. Don't worry! Keep up the good work!

I'd eat it regardless. Yuri's ass is irresistible.

>if she wanted
i will force her

I will eat all of their asses

I'm hungry
I want to eat
It hurts quite a lot in my stomach
But I can't force myself to make anything
That's why I have no food

I have no friends
But I'm scared to go out and meet people
It hurts quite a lot in my stomach
I want to be loved
I'm hungry

If she wanted it, without a doubt. I'd be the ass eating master for sayori.

I'd eat every doki's ass. Their butts are all cute.

user I don't think one man can handle all that ass.

>Suddenly, without warning, tears start to form in Sayori's eyes.
>"I-I'm sorry user, you must think I'm such a slut!"
>You're shocked by this sudden mood swing but you quickly regain your composure, assuring her that you don't think any less of her.
>"But... I just took-k advantage of you..."
>You find that statement questionable at best. If anything, you took advantage of Sayori's inebriated state by allowing her to do this. The thought disgusts you, however, and you try not to linger on it.
>Regardless, you hardly feel like a victim here.
>"I-I just wanted to see-e you again, you know? I never get to s-see you."
>"Sayori..."
>You're not sure what to say. You begin to feel like you're the bad guy here. Sayori continues, cuddling even closer to you.
>"I... I lied earlier. I didn't go out drinking with my-y friends. I'm alwayss, always thinking about you user. I wanted to see you again."
>Sayori twists her body, now looking directly into your eyes, just inches from your face. Her eyes are the same beautiful, deep blue you remember them being.
>"I t-took a, a bust, and I told myself that I'd march straight up to your place, and tell you how I really feel!"
>Her eyes shift downward, and her voice becomes even softer.
>"But... I couldn't do it. I endeded up just-t getting a drink instead... Just one, I told myself, that's all I need to work up the courage to talk to you... Now here I am, forcing myself in-into your arms, drunk and disgusting."
>You silence her with a kiss, and hold her tighter than you ever have before.
>You tell her how much you love her, and how you're happy that she feels the same way. You tell her how you've always felt, and how afraid you were that she wouldn't love you back. As you ramble on, Sayori's face begins to show signs of relief. You stroke her hair, whispering sweet nothings into her ears, and she falls asleep in your arms. And, for just an single instant, everything is perfect.

I live and die for butts man.

but that's not how it works!

you can't just force inspiration! not even with guilt!

>ywn confess your love to a drunken, sad, mouth-hugging Sayori

On the contrary, its hardly enough ass for this one man.

How long does this go on for? I assume the next step is to delete her character file myself or something but I kind of want to keep going and see what happens

ok, howsabout what monika's favorite video game is and why

Yea but that's a lot of ass. You might die of suffocation if you try to take all 4 at once.

So what would happen if, instead of MC-kun existing until he suddenly doesn't, the player avatar was just that but with a text input? The story generally proceeds in the same direction, but you can directly speak at different intervals. Could you talk down Sayori from her suicidal depression? Keep Yuri from stabbing herself? Make Monika realize what she's doing isn't really making anyone happy?

Deus Ex Literature Club when?

Ahaha~, [USERNAME] why don't you join me tonight for a little fun? I have it all planned out, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It'll be just the two of us, all night long.

Here's your invitation:
pastebin.com/6A53cmfM

I hope, No, Yes

I'll submit something today, I promise.

It goes on until you delete her file, yes. She does have a lot to say, but will eventually repeat herself.

>You might die of suffocation if you try to take all 4 at once.
I could only hope.

like... 3 hours, but yes if you want the ending you will have to delete her
Seems like a good way to die

TULPAS

howdy

10 years ayyy

Without hesitation. I would not stop until Sayori can't take it anymore.

It's been 3-4 years...

I was about to post speculation about what having sexual relations with a doki would be like.
Then I realized how fucking autistic I was being.
Thanks, user.

Do it!
The experience will be complete only if you get to the end!
I wish I didn't do it

Your welcome user.

Erry day for Yuri

Been at least somewhat depressed for long enough that it's normal to me, and can't really imagine not being.

user, YOU are my favorite doki.

that is mean user, i just fapped.

Who do you think are the doki's favorite rappers? Here my guesses:

Monika: Kendrick Lamar
Natsuki: Lil Pump
Yuri: Death Grips
Sayori: $UICIDEBOY$ or XXXTENTACION

thats fucking gay

You're mum, haha.
Subscribe for more roasts

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES YUH

Sayori is totally a G59 and Buffet Boys fan. And that is perfect

Wild, pelvis shattering sex with Yuri while Death Grips plays in the background!
Fucking to the beat!

Monika said she doesn't like radio/popular rap so Kendrick probably wouldn't be her favorite unless she REALLY liked Section 80. She either likes old stuff like Rakim and Eazy or lesser known things like Run The Jewels, Injury Reserve or BH.

Friday night with Monika! There's no one here but you and me with Monika! Alone again, naturally, with Monika!!!

>lil pump
You mean Gazzy Garcia?

Would Monika like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=5kCGKMP4SsM

I didn't go to college so the job market isn't that well here. Might be easier for YOU but not for me.

The only things I like are weebshit and most people don't even like the weebshit I like.

You can't relate to me. I was always ugly.

>Monika liking Run The Jewels

That's it, I'll marry her.

What kind of weebshit we talking here?

but i'm alone with yuri's bloody corpse right now!

>Dan in charge of mirror installation

I think he meant GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG ( YUH)

idols