Blue Edition

>DLC 5 news:
Buuhan
Dabura
Android 13
Tapion
Zamasu Mentor
>DLC 6 News
Extra Pack 2 will contain an original new character, a new scenario and a new way to interact with Dragon Ball characters. On top of that, players may also discover an all new form Goku in the Extra Pack 2
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vyJehINDkII?t=30
youtube.com/watch?v=SU6EfDWyDuY
dbx.bn-ent.net/information/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah he absorbed some of it, that's why his normal Super Saiyan form still did some work. The fact that he didn't retake God right away implied, at least to me, that he had to learn the form for real afterward. Leading to him teaching Vegeta and the two reaching Blue.

Just seems like the ritual has more power.

With all this disagreement we can all agree on one thing

Buusluts are the worst thing to happen to the series - have the most obnoxious players, clear waifu bait and have awful default clothing

>TP shop will be open every day
inb4 it will still have retarded schedules

You're looking way too far into a show where getting punched puts you closer to full strength.

Talking about Blue is the best thing lately, it can make threads go faster.

Whens the sonic ocs edition?

>TP shop open every single day
About god damn time., then again if you think about it, it's a bit late.

The only time Blue was good
youtu.be/vyJehINDkII?t=30

And it's a cool form

This is tr-
>awful default clothing
Fuck off retard

blue is shit
god is better

That also is pretty easy to explain. Running around at full power would be like walking around as a hurricane for a lot of the characters. Suppressing it on a constant level would make it hard to get going without your blood flowing more.

And Saiyan? Well, they are literally made of hacks. Regaining strength from using more of it is right up there with getting tons stronger cause you got your ass beat.

I can't tell if you're being serious at this point. I probably should think not, but after the Blue discussion I'm starting to think anything's possible in /dbg/.

The other way around

So how do I mod XV2? Do I just replace files or is there some big process to it?

At least we can agree that their players are awful, fem majins attract the most obnoxious crowd

I disagree

Sore wa chigau yo. How can you claim that when this buu exists?

It's easy, you just unpack the patcher in the XV install folder, then unpack the mods in the data folder. But now you also have to disable one of the anti-cheat files and you have to play offline, because Bandai-Namco thinks modders are worse than cheaters.

Dude you are missing the point. Don't be obtuse on purpose.
BoG Goku/Veggie = fairly close to Buu Saga Vegito
Goku stated he didn't think fusion would work, aka their current slightly stronger forms
He gets god form, it's on another level

Now we skip over to ToP
Goku in SSJ2 is fighting evenly with Cauli SSJ2 and somewhat OK vs both

So in terms of power, they're close. Cauli x Kale fusion is basically Goku x Vegeta, and from previous statements we know SSG = above a current fusion

Maybe I'm bad at explaining but God > Fusion when at similar levels
You're overblowing Cauli/Kale's power but then again the show swings them being stronger even though we were told otherwise previously
It's fucking retarded

Now this I can agree on.
Only us male saiyan mains are honestly skilled, always on-topic, and overall just better people than gumsluts.

>So in terms of power, they're close. Cauli x Kale fusion is basically Goku x Vegeta
Big assumption, though, especially since Legendary Kale ragdolled Blue goku (holding back)(J-jireeeen!)

I can't tell if you understand that no one cares about your opinion ever. I probably should think not but after reading your post I'm starting to think anything's possible in /dbg/

Holy shit so is GOKU though. They're at a similar level. God SHOULD put him above a fusion.
Kauli and Kale don't have god ki, they're just really fucking strong mortals similar to Vegeta and Goku without God.

Sorry to rage but why are you acting like they're way above Veg/Goku at similar forms? They aren't. God just doesn't beat them because Toei's fucking retarded.

>God SHOULD put him above a fusion.
Fusion is stronger. It's like multiplication of each other.

They are. Stop being so autistic

Blue did nothing wrong.

>Sorry to rage but why are you acting like they're way above Veg/Goku at similar forms?
The more transformations a character has, the more their lower forms are required to job. That's why unless he goes ultra instinct, goku is currently pretty much stuck in Job City.

>the absolute state of Gokufags
I never knew such a salt mine existed in /dbg/
>muh GODform
>muh proper ki control
>h-he was just holding back guiz!!
This is easily the best topic we've had in a week.

>All these people talking about blue while leaving out the best boy

Super topics are always the best, they should happen more often.

I'm not implying they're above but potara fusing and being a match for God doesn't seem all that absurd to me because Potara put Goku and Vegeta who were no match for base Super Buu, let alone Buutenks and Buuhan (Buuhan being Super Buu with the most powerful unfused Dragon Ball Z character absorbed) and absolutely shitting over him in Super Saiyan 1 as Vegetto

And it's not like Goku saying Potara fusion wasn't a match for Beerus and then being able to fight Beerus with God means much because God wasn't a match for Beerus in the long run anyway

So is the patcher supposed to just be a .rar file?

Yeah and then she controlled her power, got stronger based on the benchwarmers, and Goku could still keep up in SSJ2. Then demolished in God.
Let's be real, Super is stupidly inconsistent. I'm just mad their fusion is stronger than God.

>h-he was just holding back guiz!!
Yeah tell them xD Goku never held back before!

Vegeta didn't get trashed by Black, you are beyond fucking stupid.
The fact that you even say he was weaker than Goku with a straight face is an argument I don't want to bother to get into anymore. Just because Toei showed something beyond stupid means you just roll with it.

Angry Goku didn't do much to Black.
Vegeta after training a year destroyed him, then Black fused after stalemating them with clones.
Then all of a sudden WHAM GOKU WHO WAS ANGRY AT HIS FAMILY BEING KILLED BEFORE WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO TOUCH BLACK BUT NOW HE CAN PUSH BACK FUSED ZAMASU WOAHHHHH SO COOL

I posted this in the previous thread by mistake lmao

Their fusion can be stronger than god, fusions are very good, especially with a god-level component in it.

>Goku can hold back
>he must always be holding back when he loses!
>he's not jobbing!
What's the matter? Hit your head when you were a child?

Nah, buus are the best.

I get that Potara is a multiplication, but there's a huuuuuuuuge gap between SSJ3 Goku/Base Vegito and theoretical Vegito BoG fusion/God Form

Ah fuck it I give up, BoG was stated that God beats out the fusion but Toei doesn't give a shit and if they show something we just take it for what it is.

When retards unironically cite Goku vs Krillin to prove "SSB is a bad form" then yes, holding back is perfectly legitimate to say because anyone with more than two brain cells can tell he wouldn't go full power on his best friend.

>Ah fuck it I give up, BoG was stated that God beats out the fusion
To be fair, it was just goku's assumption. Besides a lot of shit in BoG was retconned, God was made a lot weaker so he wouldn't catch up to Beerus the second he went blue.

>muh Toei boogeyman

You're overthinking a dumb series about people punching each other.

That post replied directly to this one >powerful even when holding back
The reply stating that while holding back, Krillin could push against it, so it's not powerful when holding back at all.
Gokufags have brain damage and can't into reading comprehension.

>BoG was stated that God beats out the fusion
Yeah when he and Vegeta were comparable to their Buu saga counterparts, not when one of them could tank a SSB Kamehameha.

DBZ made sense enough..

Soon

Not with Zenkai boosts or being able to sit down for a day after not training for 7 years and suddenly becoming the most powerful mortal in the universe

>Saiyan alien genes
>magical rituals

Best girl wen?

You're talking to someone who can't understand that increasing the factors in a multiplication by a shitload could ever hope to match 'God' form
When God form is shat on by a Lorax by this point. It's just another transformation that got wildly overblown by its introduction, like every Super Saiyan an arc after.
Why bother?

>magic earrings with someone who could tank a SSB Kamehameha

Note is pure!

A lot of super makes no sense, but Blue jobbing to a fusion makes sense just fine.

When she defuses after getting thrashed by UI Kakarot and his bullshit form.
>remember guys, god ki is the path to victory
>actually nvm Whis was all like train your base and now you're beyond god ki powered super saiyan gone super saiyan when you're running on spirit bomb life support from 0 god ki users
Everyone who takes powerlevels seriously needs to quit

>tfw best GoD still isn't here

You're not wrong about the power levels but I somehow doubt in about two or three weeks they will also poop out a dlc of U6 Saiyans and or more

Don't be mad, user. I meant it in a good way.
It gave me a laugh.

Blue deserved better, I kinda wanted it to stay a few more arcs and then finally UI.

Don't worry, Vegeta will still have Blue and Goku will probably use it to showboat

To be honest I don't like super saiyan god in concept, so I'm happy that UI has come to replace it.

>Blue jobbing
It's not even the first time by far.
You know Goku and Vegeta bodied Buuhan as Vegito while in base, right? And were hopelessly outclassed before that?
Going Super Saiyan was just bullying. Literally. That was the point.
>animeonly
I mean, so is Super. The manga is like a whole other timeline.

I'm not mad, I lost interest so I just resorted to schoolyard practice to bug you. Clearly it was a failure

When the fuck is Vegeta going to get something that isn't "Goku's last form, except slightly better on rare occasions, and no match for everything after that"?
When is Galick Gun or Final Flash going to do something some variation of Kamehameha can't in firepower?
When is Vegeta going to stop being worse Goku?

When Gohan achieves his true potential.

Why doesn't everyone get Old Kai to dance around them? Power-energy efficiency wise, it's amazing. Gohan managed to remain beyond SSJ3 level at far less energy cost.

Because Gohan managed to job with it.

Vegeta can't be better because Goku's best boy

But Vegeta is still good

I just want the manlet to have his own thing. All he's got are flashy skills and the ability to go "b-bakana!" before getting swatted aside or made fusion fodder. Even his fucking son got his own form and killed an arc villain. All he's ever been able to do after the Saiyan saga is be a walking inferiority complex.
I never realized I was a Vegetafag until it was too late. Why, Toriyama?

>tfw we could have had pic related occur instead of Androids in background or humans

Toriyama forgot about Cell.

>wanting to get rid of 18 or 17
You filth, get out of my sight

But user, Toei already got rid of them by shoving them offscreen. They might not ever appear again.

>preview showed them fighting
Filth, you are fiiiiiilth!

(You) youtube.com/watch?v=SU6EfDWyDuY

>as soon as people stopped talking about Blue, thread is back being dead

Talk about the game then.
There's actually new info

Reminder x10 and Majin are the best looking kames in the game.

Can't disagree.

Post Webm

Seeing projectiles coming at you and not stopping is very spooky.

dbx.bn-ent.net/information/

CaC tournament coming up, 2 star tracksuit is a reward for joining and first place (AKA the biggest cheater) gets a figure of their CaC.

>gets a figure of their CaC.
Man, I'd kill for one, but trying to compete for that would make me tear my fingers off

It's absolutely never happening unless you throw away your soul and pride and find someone willing to help you boost harder than the other boosters, but what's the point then?
A Taino figure woulda been nice.

>but what's the point then?
Getting a figure of my CaC of course!
Honestly I might attempt it, but it'll drive me to my breaking point. I won't be human anymore.
>A Taino figure woulda been nice.
Honestly I'm surprised there isn't any Xeno figs of NPCs, but I know I shouldn't be

Cauliflau has no right to be this cute
Damn you animation director

But the figure would just be a monument of your failure as a person! A constant reminder that you are a dirty, no-good cheater!

That said, if it's as entertaining as the last CaC tournament was, I'll probably be doing a bunch of fights too. Won't actually try to get first place though, that's never happening.

>But the figure would just be a monument of your failure as a person!
I accept this, though I'd have to kill all of you, so no one else knows once I win.

>winner joins the tournament for a small cameo
i never realised how absolutely amazing that would be, you would literally win the right to be canon

But user, Gohan is already canon!

They're everywhere.
Help.