/dg/ Destiny General

Eriene is my raifu edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKS

>mfw hunter

Gensym knight shoulders and heal mod on legs

You, me and one other friend are trying to do the nightfall for the first time. Anyone free to jump on? Hiesetsu#1914

Post them

Still working on color schemes, Titan isn't wearing Skullfort right now

That warlock looks like trash

Who wants to trials?

Ok

>PS4

LOL

How long does it take to get added to PC clan? I just want to have a group to do raids and Nightfall with without dicking around on LFG.

Do I get a link to the Discord once I am a member of the clan?

what are the armor pieces for flawless this week?
didn't have the time to run it today

>you bought this game after 2 months of backlash

It's even worse

I bought it twice!

Reminder that your guardian only manages to move this far in Two Days

I hope you bought lots of silver too!

>Realize what this is
Fuck me that's actually hysterical.

>res 4

You can get higher numbers, it's just more difficult to do. My Warlock runs into the same issue, more or less. Still sitting at 7 resilience the last I checked. But then I refuse to use armor that isn't Iron Banner + Exotic piece so I'm stuck with whatever combination that forces on me.

Looking for 1 person for Calus fight

Aardonyx#1364

Are you guys shitters or nah

Like are we gonna be there for more than 30 minutes?

What's the point in going higher than 4?

Probably. 3 of us have never fought him yet.

Current TTK numbers assume a 200 HP target, and certain guns can kill you in fewer bullets if you don't make a breakpoint. This is most apparent with rapid-fire weapons like SMG, ARs, and certain PRs, though Pulse Rifles currently aren't considered good enough to run anyway.

Dying to 14 shots instead of 15 shots can mean the difference, particularly in a meta where HCR is so dominate.

Okay then I'm not gonna play with you guys

;_;

rude

I’d join but after running prestige I don’t want to touch trials for at least a week

PLEASE

Invite me.

whoops meant the raid

Trials? We're just fighting da boss dude

This game is pretty fun.
What does the first "expansion" pack unlock?

more content

I would but I've never done the raid, don't know the mechanics of the Calus fight, and am super fucking tired.

You sound like the perfect match, welcome aboard!
We're only doing Calus for now tho

Make sure you post the Destinytracker afterwards, sounds like a Yikes! run to me

why you bully new peeps

We were all shitters at one point or another

I'm like him, haven't touched the raid at all because I'm a friendless pleb.
lambda#1668 if you still can't find anyone.

>can't think straight
>SOUNDS GOOD
I don;t think you fully understand the scpope of my tiredness or how many times i've had to retype this and how many times I've gone back to remove excessive "fucks' I keep addind

Remaking my human warlock waifu.

Exo or Awoken

Rumble FFA in crucible when, tired of teams of 4 stacks wolf-packing with better devils and the MIDA mini-crutch

hunam

I pray to Quickfang everyday

Ghaul is the most underwhelming villain I have ever seen in a video game.

>starts out interesting, as someone who wants to be accepted by the Light
>brutal, potentially intimidating, but at his core wants to be accepted by what he feels he must earn
>says fuck it right at the end and becomes a stereotypical villain instead

Very

tfw no Fulminator gf

Well he was played like a fiddle by the Speaker. That warlock really did his job well right to the very end.

remember when the consul magically snapped the speaker's neck and then also warped back 10 feet to release the speaker's constraints
what a good cutscene

Sure, but it was nice to see him really want to be accepted, to do things 'properly'. Hell, you watched as the cogs in his head turned, as if he was hit with some inner turmoil over how to play things out.

That inner conflict was central to his character. And sure, the Speaker was fucking with him, but it ultimately feels like such a waste of time for the character to shit all over his own development in the game. Then again, the more I think about it, I guess it makes sense.

>tries to understand what makes Earth's Guardians so worthy of the light
>tries to learn all he can about the Vanguard, the Light, etc., from the Speaker
>attentive, anxious to learn, seemingly open to the possibility of walking a different, albeit destructive path
>while getting played by the Speaker, Ghaul's most powerful weapon is destroyed
>your mentor kills the Speaker out of frustration, Ghaul kills him out of frustration, everything fucking sucks

I kinda see why he went nuts at the end but when the central villain is reduced to what we got it's pretty underwhelming

There wasn't even a necksnap sound and the Speaker just went 'Oof'. It was pathetic.

>immigrate legally

oh thats cute~

I'm looking forward to Mayhem inevitably coming back and somehow still having cooldowns slower than base Destiny ones.

remember when hunters could have two tripmines

it's okay when titans have two pulses :^)

the pulse nerf will be hard and painful for shitters aka titans

Wait on it

>tfw having fun with sunbreaker
>tfw drinking up striker tears when the nerf hits

It will take more than nerfing strikers to make sunbreaker not awful

that's not what I'm inferring
I'm cruisin on my shit subclass, and it'll be fun to watch half of their crutches get kicked out from under them soon

Where the fuck is the EMOTE WHEEL, or at least let us bind 4 different emotes...

kys

Holy shit, the Sturm and Drang look really good.

>t. nobody ever

Anyone want to cheese prestige calus? need acrius

Then it will be time for the true titans to shine.

>was thinking of blowing cash on deluxe edition
>can't buy it on Battle.net
>no upgrade option

What gives.

I mean he literally had no other play at that point. Traveler's not accepting him, his weapons are getting destroyed left and right by an immortal respawning human, and there's really no proof to him that the Traveler is sentient and not acting on protocols. I'm honestly more surprised that the Traveler decided to kill him at that moment of all times.

Why don't you just go and buy silver while you're at it

I'm resmarted not retarded

>Trials: n/a
you fucking hacks

The Traveler is effectively blind deaf and dumb thanks to being a magical space cripple. I'm sure the Traveler has no idea what's going on except for major shitfests. "Oh hey somebody's put a tarp over me and is funneling my light, maybe the city I've been safely sitting in for 500 years has come up with a plan"
"Oh holy shit this huge glowing testicle monster is made of my light fuck you you're not chosen"

>tfw literally bought silver
>tfw no one in /dg/ can stop me

Should I be taking armor into account when picking a faction? Because at a glance, Monarchy has the better spread of stats to mess around with.

Actually, what stats should I be even aiming for for Titan?

>tfw spent more on silver than I did the game

I hope you get some help user

>tfw digital deluxe

>Stuck at 299-299.5 base light on all characters, all milestones completed
Just

Actually, if I delete + reroll can I redo milestones? I heard alts don't but what about a new primary? I could even get extra faction shit.

Don't even bother light level only matters for the prestige raid and prestige nightfall at the point you're at, and those things are pointless anyways

Recovery > Resilience > Mobility

This webm shows the difference in health recovery between Levels. I think a titan can get 9, not sure about 10 as I'm still working on mine. Resilience can be important in PvP, and you want to aim for 4 bare minimum (takes one more shot from most scout rifles and assault rifles to kill you) or 6 ideally (another shot from hand cannons, which are more prevalent on PC). Mobility doesn't affect sprint speed, just strafing, so it isn't as important (fucking trash man).

Just wait til next reset dude, jesus christ.

Man for how cheesy the beginning was I loved how the sounds were distorted after losing your light
Actually helped a great deal in immersion

So, what will the Infinite Forest be? Will it be like pic related but even more disappointing?

inb4 it's just the name of the new patrol area

They've already said its the name of the new patrol zone.

>mfw i'll probably do it again next paycheck
>captcha: STOP HOLLIN

might as well as kms then

goodbye

the patrol zone that constantly shifts tile sets

Titan is arguably the most aesthetic Guardian but boy oh boy did they completely fucking drop the ball with his abilities and ultimates.

They are also incredibly boring. Shield barrier is boring. Such a heavy emphasis on melee kills in every subclass for titan is fucking boring. Even the ultimate abilities are lame as hell with two thirds of them emphasizing melee kills yet again

the problem is you don't know how to play the game I think

striker's best perk is having two pulse grenades
its ultimate lets you jump around leaving big static lightning puddles on the ground

>hurr durr i'm fucking retarded
Striker is borderline OP, maybe you should just switch to a class that caters to brainlets.

>drop two pulse grenades in the same spot
>use fist of havoc to leave shockwaves
>all enemies, including captains and yellows bars, just melt from all of the DoT AoEs that you've left

>when the game mocks you by giving you a real golden gun that sucks

but Golden Gun is a good super

>Mobility doesn't affect sprint speed, just strafing, so it isn't as important (fucking trash man).
has anyone tested to see if it affects any speed while using ironsights?

The strafe speed seems pretty significant... but if it doesn't do anything while ADSing, then it's probably pointless in 95% of situations

Is The Prospector any good?

it can be fun and thats the nicest thing i can say about it

Get it because you have nothing else to spend your shards on.
Use it if you want, but it won't be replacing WCC.

It does decent damage and fires fast, but has almost zero splash radius so its just a single target grenade launcher. Which kind of defeats the whole point of a grenade launcher, crowd clearing.

>has anyone tested to see if it affects any speed while using ironsights?

What did you think "strafe" speed meant? When they say strafe speed they mean ADS strafe.

Wardcliff is only good for solo'ing Public Events.

its bad

absolutely rapes that cabal spaceship during the cabal mining event tho

WCC is too ugly to use

it’s decent in PvP