/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Cuckbait Saberface
4* Redman
3* Meduseless, Hisoka, Dog

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Slut
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/e42mkt3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My wife Martha is so cute!

Who are you waiting for?

Is there an app to make this or do i need to do it myself on PS

Perhaps we should begin to clarify some shit, /fgoalter/. Everyone's doomposting about having all the CEs to complete the points board, but most people probably don't have Okita in the first place. Does that mean those that do are probably panicking over nothing and don't necessarily have to melt their brain going after those last two guda-o?

if you want a definitive answer, grab the info on how many points you get pert day from cirno, put them into a spreadsheet and check how much an additional CE would mean for you

Probably the only one who is waiting for Illya

I think people should be panicking about clearing all the 4100 hiragumo mats than points

Parachute pants aren't your think Martha

In a perfect world, I would get Musashi, Merlin, DaVinci, Sensei, Gramps, Horta, DUDE, Moriarty and Holmes.

In the real world, I'm focused on Sensei and Merlin, and praying that I'll get lucky on one of Alter or Gramps.

I'm vaguely considering tossing tickets at Nero Bride because I managed to get Tamamo, but I don't particularly like her brand of pointless fanwank better than Swimsuit Saber, so I probably won't bother with either and stick to my Friendslist Vlads for Arts memery.

when does the good 40 ap show up so I can stop grinding 20 ap

I play JP so Im gonna be blunt and honest, Im not from /fgog/ and Im not trying to troll, this is my opinion and views based on shit since I have played there since almost day 1

First off, GudaGuda is probably one of the first "well made" events alongside the first halloween, HOWEVER, since DW was just starting to learn they messed up some stuff regarding these first events.
>Dango: boring and spam 10 AP
>Halloween: DW put more effort and was more enjoyable but the CE droprate was pretty fucked up
>GudaGuda: They first experiment with Pay2Win events
Now the issue with GudaGuda is that DW made the event TOO pay2win, this frustrated the playerbase since the event required too much grind if you weren't willing to roll and you couldn't clear the shop if you were playing at a casual pase
Later events are wayyyyyyyyyyyy more forgiving and much more easy to clear

How many quartz will I need to have a comfortable chance at rolling a 2030 CE?

Report and abandon this shitposting OP. Fixed OP thread here.

>Now the issue with GudaGuda is that DW made the event TOO pay2win
So it is basically impossible to clear the event if I did not roll the event gacha at all?

Fucking jews

I shouldn't have to, though. That's the point of my post. If I can't accomplish it with Okita, Redman and two of my own Guda-o, it should be impossible for anyone without them to come close regardless of how many CEs they have. There's plenty of people here who are certain they will succeed who don't even have those two servants. In which case, this has all been one ridiculous meme that a lot of people fell for, perpetrated by /fgog/ and the lucklet feetfags.

fuck off with your thread wars

Did a spreadsheet and checked for myself. I got my 3rd CE today. If I keep grinding 40AP non-stop and get the best currently available outcome for me (26 teapots per run) I can buy the last CE on the 6th day of the event.

Doing so would push me from a total of 801,000 for the dailies to 859,980.
Which is really not all that much, even with that bonus I will not get the 1.5 million this time because I did not roll an Okita and have no EMIYA either.
If I only buy the last CE on the 12th day for example I get a total of 840,900.

So really rushing for that last CE is not going to change all that much, unless you have an Okita yourself and can get the double bonus you'll most likely not get the lore anyway.

>friend burns 5 tickets
>NP2 Okita
>Waver
>Altera
Fuck this shit.

Cute but really violent. How did she ever get canonized?

>he hasn't cleared the store yet

Yeah, imagine going blind the first time on JP and not knowing that and how the whole event was supposed to unfold.
It was a stacked hand against you from the start if you refused to roll for CEs or Okita.
The feedback from the event from the JP community was
>"fuck off DW and don't make anymore p2w events like this, we can't grind that much"
Later events became like I said, much more forgiving and you could even clear them with natural AP (I tried this and succeded with halloween 2016 and 2017)

The Saint

i sense a deceit

I still can't believe they canceled gudaguda

Is Lewd!

>have no virtues
>be violent sinful woman
>beat poor dragon to a pulp
>???
>become catholic saint

I heard that GUDAGUDA comic they were too lazy to translate was supposed to be really good too

I wish. I watched him do it.

Cmon user, there's only like 15 of us in this thread. Have my favourite Martha pic as a gift.

Heh, so most people aren't going to be completing this at all then. I look forward to the shitposting on the last few days.

can I get NP5 Nobu as a F2P or no?

that is literally the only thing I care about

If you do nothing but the dailies, these are the estimated points you will get based on the most common combinations of servants/CEs

>MLB'd CEs don't drop any additional materials
REEEEEEEEEE

Yes

What is the efficient method of leveling CEs? I thought it was in one of the pastebins but I must have missed it.

>Heh, so most people aren't going to be completing this at all then.
Pretty much, yeah. If you have EMIYA and a lot of gacha CEs it might be worth it to do a spreedsheat by yourself and see if you could close to any of the past 1mil breaking points, but without an Okita on your own I don't really see anyone making the 1.5million.
Even if I had EMIYA and would thus get an additional 30%, rushing for the last CE would only net me 927,360 points from the dailies.

So without an Okita you will probably get your last Nobbu but not the lore.

I'm at 200k points, aiming only for 1M.

Why the fuck would I get the other Guda-Os? One is more than enough for me. Can I just focus on getting the asc mats for Nobu?

I think your assessment is fair. The Halloween event FELT really fun and like a lot of work and thought went into it. The random quests popping up gave the event some variety, and the reward of so many golden apples helped make you WANT to check for them constantly. The event story was pretty amusing and self-aware while providing some unexpected but very welcome character moments/development for Vlad, Mash and TomatoCat. The Store Rewards never felt out of reach because you could make big investments toward getting all the CE's very early even without rolling on the Gatcha, and while people bitched about the RNG-Drop based currencies, the drop rates were high enough (especially when combined with the Welfare Pumpkin random quests) that I ended up feeling this fun sensation of tension after every quest as I waited for the results screen because I was rewarded with a victory more often than not, and if I missed I always got a consolation prize that furthered a secondary goal. Add to this the rewards coming in semi-frequent bulk purchases because of the Bat drop and exchange rates letting prizes come in bursts rather than trickles, and you've got a brilliant event.

Guda just doesn't come close. The need for the gatcha CEs, the trickle rate of prizes, the less challenging and more grindy quests, the lack of incidental bonus quests outside the points one, the less enjoyable story, the lack of a special map, its all a step back. Only Nobunaga being more interesting and useful than Pumpkin Liz, the many free quartz and the novel idea of the Points List as a second prize source help this event rise above subpar.

She was canonized prior to the existance of the Catholic church. Mostly because of her devotion to Jesus and the resurrection of her brother Lazarus

At least LB Gudao works. The whole dozen on the NA server

Liz has the best events.

>Heh, so most people aren't going to be completing this at all then.

The average Joe without Redman or Okita can't get the lore without going nuclear on apples, and still is really unlikely.
Shit, even my own set up only guarantees me that I will be able to clear the shop but not the 1.5million points since Okita didn't came to my Chaldea

Liz can suck my sweaty balls.

When you say "later events", does that mean right away or later on? Because the KnK and Accel Order events look very intimidating.

>One is more than enough for me
>Asks for what he can focus on
It seems like you've answered it yourself buddy

you couldve just looked at cirno for the base points it gives and use the multiplier.
grand total is: 224,600
people without emiya and okita, have only 2 guda-o, usin okita sup + guda-o and all event servants will have a multiplier of 340%
224,600*4.4 = 988,240
note: this is just the dailies alone

Maybe if you say please and proclaim your Liz Love!

>Big J is pretty alright
>fuck demons though
>ghosts and the undead can eat a dick too
>dragons are basically large scaly dogs so they're cool after some discipline
What a strange saint.

>Servants
5* Cuckbait Saberface
4* Redman
3* Meduseless, Hisoka, Dog

This is /fgog/ shitposting with OP's again. Check . Wait and post in the threads with the better OP's, otherwise you're just meekly accepting their shitposting.

>caring about the names of the servants in op
>when the information is still clear and accurate

jack every thread until she can be adopted

Martha is a Big Sis, its her job to scold those who need scolding!

Not like that other Big Sis Boudica who does nothing but spoil everyone rotten! So irresponsible.

>being this butthurt
Don't you have anything better to do

20AP or 30AP for the blue bowls?

Her fingers are so disgusting

>start feeling sick
>do a yolo roll without even thinking about it
I'm pretty sure I have every saber in the game rn except Arturia and Arturia lily

Not the same user but later events are more entertaining storywise and they have several "gimmicks" that you should follow in order to clear them, but are really easy to understand when you sit down

>X Characters drop more currency
>X Characters do more damage
>CEs for every currency
>Mission based rewards (100 misions like kill X enemy, do X thing and get X reward)
>Item Lottery (best events in my opinion, can't fucking wait for christmas on NA and JP)

The first events are really shitty since DW didn't fucking knew what they were doing at all

Funny enough, I manage to snag jack with 5 tickets on jp. I wonder if I should still try for her when she comes.

>information is still clear and accurate
But it isn't?

yeah yeah "yolo" rolls, we know

If they removed some pastebin or actually altered something in a way that would cause misinformation I would understand your whining, but that is not the case and you are just shitting up the thread.

Redman is still obviously Emiya
Cuckbait Saberface is still obviously referring to Okita
etc.
Everyone knows what servant those names are references

The only reason you are whining is because you are essentially butthurt that they changed the name of your Okita (or any other precious servant) and instead of ignoring like anybody with brains, you are giving the shitposters reactions (which is what they want) and bringing attention to the op, further causing more shitposting.

Good job, you concern troll

God damn, the Blue Noodles are slow as fuck, and I've got +5 Bonus on them because I blew my load getting Okita and scooped up 4 Party CEs. I've got the Guda-O and the Skull, but now that they're done everything else is coming in at a trickle.

I'm just going to finish with the brown urns first. I could use the 50 jello cubes and the Fous.

oh fuck, I had some slight mistake in my speadsheet. used the bonus as multiplier and not as bonus.
if I rush the CE and get it on day 6 it's 1,084,580
if I take it slow and get it on day 12 it's 1,065,500
if I had an EMIYA from the beginning it would be 1,151,960 for day 6 and 1,132,880 for day 12.

That still seems like an impossible amount of points from the free quests to get to the lore though imo.

You made the same mistake. A 350% bonus isn't points*3.5, it's points+points*3.5

I haven't spent a cent on this game nor rerolled my na account. I rerolled my jp account for herc and then somehow got NP2 Merlin

Claws aren't fingers

>"yolo rolls"
They're called meme rolls here, redditor

So should I just ignore the last CE and focus on mats?

How far behind are you?

Mostly all the Saberfaces. Particularly Shiki and Summer Nero.

So from what I understand, in her home universe/timeline (Chuuniverse?), Heroine X Alter is an Ultimate Weapon created by a secret council of Knights to defeat the original Heroine X because she wouldn't stop murdering Sabers, but then X killed the entire council and now only X Alter is left to avenge them and save her world from X's bloodsoaked tyranny.

... is it bad I kind of want a manga of this? At least let Prisma Illya go visit them.

Planning on getting my 3rd Gudao before I do the 1AP. I just need 30 more landmines

Anyone with half a brain can get the memes and derisioned monikers. Doesn't make it correct to ADULTER correct OP's, even if that particular information is trivial. The correct OP was post in previous threads, yet they kept adultering the OP. It doesn't send the correct message, no matter how you try to cut it.

118,100 points and only 2 Gudao CE
Not going to make it

>Martha
>just a chick who hosted Jesus at her house once
>sister may or may not be Mary Magdalene
>also bitched at him because MY BROTHER IS DEEAAAAAD
>not even a proper disciple
>somehow goes to France after all the Jesus shit went down and takes out a dragon
She's kind of a side character that got her own starring fanfiction, isn't she?

Stop making me want X.

See Had some mistake in my spreadsheet that underestimated how much you get from the dailies.
Still, grinding the last CE right away is only a rather tiny bonus of ~15k points if I take day 6 vs day 12 as breaking points for acquiring it, that does not even give you any new mat for the >1 million points range.
probably best to just grab the raw numbers from cirno or and check it against your own bonus points and how much it would change for you if you buy it/don't buy it/buy it later
but without an Okita, aiming for the lore seems unrealistic. And the >1 million range does not have any quartz anymore, just QP, Exp CEs, scales and feathers. The 300 teapots can get you something better directly from the shop.

you are raising pointless drama over nothing
most people dont even check the ops every thread, I sure as hell did not notice it until you pointed it out, and still did not care to give more of a reaction than a shrug.

>they don't have 5 Gudao by now

forgot to mention, it was a silver saber card that upgraded

Life is pretty hard without any poster girl CE

At 200,000 some points. If I can at least get to NP 3 I'll call this a success. Thankfully we still have some days ahead. Those hearts will be mine.

they did remove a paste bin though
pastebin.com/e42mkt3M

>is it bad I kind of want a manga of this? At least let Prisma Illya go visit them.
It has the potential to be hella fun

What class would Titan Altera be?

So the lore is an unrealistic end-goal for a F2P
Is NP5 Nobu as crazy?

SAY
MY
NAME

SAY MY NAME

BIGGU

NP5 Nobbu should be doable I guess. You'll already come close to the 1 million with a poorfag setup, and that's not taking the points from free quests into account.

What's the alterego class supposed to be good at?

>you are raising pointless drama over nothing
I wished I cared enough for that, but alas, I'm just doing the little I can to let people know of what's going on and trying to improve a bit the general. People should check the OP more often for the relevant information in there, and be aware to NOT give shitposters another venue to keep shitting on these threads.

Hows my future looking

I've settled on maxing Nobu at best.

They are too bored

Whats the ETA for the new Cu and D'eon animations?

Mathematically speaking it's doable if you have the right servants set up, a few CEs, and a reliable Okita support.