pastebin.com/m9SQca4j
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9DSCm0CM6rk11LFLqjX0u4CX30gg7mMUePQjD4VCS4/htmlview#
youtube.com/watch?v=LXB14EzVkgE
youtube.com/watch?v=DnI6HW9cv8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iZOo5greef0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post units you want to see on the next bridal banner.

I wanna fuck Saber.

Nino!

>able to clear Squad Assault 4 up to the last map, but fucked up my strategy
>now I can't even remember how to clear the 4th map
Send help

Why /feg/ hate Lucina?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xander

Is an fucking leaf a lord?

Post "Fuck you, I like him/her" units

>flat chest
>gross lesbian
>puffy vulva
>no personality
The picture says it all user.

Captcha: Glade
SOON BROS.

That's some gorgeous art, i hope he looks like that whenever he gets in Heroes.

Because shes very flat and tried to kill my MU

>puffy vulva
since when is that a bad thing?

All right /feg/. (You) have come to aquire your favorite FE's pantsu.
>Player phase begins
What's your gambit?

because she saved Fire Emblem when /feg/ wants it to die

What's that S Rank? It better be Clarine.
Also obligatory I killed multiple 5*s for this. No meme weapon, though.

>No summoner support
You don't like him

So how long was the previous FEH broadcast? The 6 month anniversary one. New one's 20 minutes, so I wonder what they would have to talk about, besides the seemingly obvious, like December events.

>Fire boost
N-nani?

I want to finally promote Ursula but with FEH channel incoming I'm curious if they're going to add a new GHB worth promoting.

>fehchannel is on at half 3 in the morning for us Bongs

fuck

Xander but I don't have him.

Odd - Give Aether to Sigurd for aesthetic purposes
Even - Give Aether to Palla for arena score
0 - Give Aether to both and kill my +spd Lucina

spicy I like it
what IVs?

The other ones were sub 15 iirc.

Also do units in awakening only get support points when they fight or can they just stand next to each other?

They're going to annonce the ultimate Reinhardt counter.

Good luck

>They met thru Guidance

>late game Birthright is basically impossible if you chose not to use Ryoma or grind

they have to take actions together. fighting next to each other or paired up, healing/dancing, or using a seed of trust when paired up.

>not giving her Atk/Res Bond

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9DSCm0CM6rk11LFLqjX0u4CX30gg7mMUePQjD4VCS4/htmlview#

Not the right IVs, but it's a work in progress.
Just gotta make her happy and put her on the front lines. Rest falls into place.

Healers don't get any good skills like fury or death blow. Cheese sis has enough HP to actually use fire boost, and it adds a lot of punch to her attacks. Atk +3 is safer but the added damage can be the difference between a 1 shot on a wew LaD mage or getting nuked in return.

+Atk -Res. I'd prefer +Atk -Def, but that's all the Lachesises I've ever gotten.

Less damage for res when she's mediocre at tanking and has no way to get HP back? I have the HNowi to kill, but I don't think it's effective.

wew lad.
Get that phone cooled off user it seems upset about something.

>BLUE RIDER IS ABOUT TO DIE

are you the same user with Enraged Alfonse?

Lilina!

Damn ok, I guess that's why Sully and Keep got a conversation so fast. So if Chrom attacks but Robin doesn't no support, but if they both attack they get support? Seems like pairing up is the best way to go

Is she sad because Greil basically just "No way Fag"s her for their entire relationship?

youtube.com/watch?v=LXB14EzVkgE 10:24
youtube.com/watch?v=DnI6HW9cv8Y 17:09
youtube.com/watch?v=iZOo5greef0 6:39
youtube.com/watch?v=iZOo5greef0 ???

>So if Chrom attacks but Robin doesn't no support

if they're next to each other they will. if after an action hearts appear over the characters, they got support points.

Holy shit check takumi's top players.
Is he from here?
#20-something
Is he from burger hours?

So the gap between mid-November and next banner will be smaller than usual?

Nice, my Lachesis is +Atk -Hp and she's decent for now, but like you said I'd also like a -Def one.
I was considering giving her Martyr or Reconcile so she can heal herself while mainly being an attacker, but it's all been theorycrafting anyway because I have no sheep for fodder.

I'm not on team Taco, post it here nigger.

Julia's old enough to get married.

Nope

Notice how both long channels introduced new modes.

not on team Taco but this guy? he's the resident shitposter.

I'm trying to decide on a skillset for him.

I posted in the dead thread.
It is the banner that convinced me never to pull shared focus ever again. The way both were setup so the units with nothing really to give for SI shared focus with the good units was sketchy as fuck too. The whole thing just convinced me to hoard orbs and only pull for 40% units for TT or Steady Breath.
>Did you spend money?
A little thanks to saving orbs for a while.
>At least you even got focus units in the first place
I don't count getting shared focus units when they've nothing to them. I wouldn't have cared if he wasn't a focus unit, but when I pulled him I couldn't help but think "this could've been a Tiki and i'd have been done with it."
I do feel for you, my man. They really need to clean up the Red 5* pool. There's so much bloat.

WTF BROS?

She had the 10 years between Elena getting bumped off and Greil dueling mumbling knight man to make her move.

This?

>-HP
Tragic. Reconcile is pretty bad, but I considered giving her martyr. I just had a hard time doing it since I use her as a healer first, finisher unit second, and actual baiting unit last, so martyr isn't very effective at healing. Plus fire boost and martyr seem to have conflicting playstyles. Could be worth trying, though.

>flat chest, puffy vulva
Delicious.

>gross lesbian
Neither.

Is there anything to imply Greil didn't tap that after he killed his wife?

I might try Blarblade on him too someday.
Or maybe if they introduce new blue tome in the FEH channel.

ITS NOT FAIR WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LAUGHING AT THEM

Post him, i dont have my phone, saw these on some threads

Apparently he was the same guy who sent the elincia edit and also he is friends with silasfag and raul is mad at him

A brave tome would be nice so I wouldn't have to worry about speed anymore.

>Finish a gauntlet battle with no bonus
>Immediately after I finish there's a 5.7 multiplier

help I just want to sleep

If the man is so grief-stricken that he mutilates himself he's likely not going to bang a woman half his age. The entire point of Titania's love for Greil is it's unrequited, she sticks around because of loyalty, just like every other Jagen.

d-don't worry guys, I'm sure hero fest 3 will give us a free unit better than sexy tsunderie Nobu r-right?

Also this ones.
Does anyone have his twitter just to see what kind of shitposter he is?
Also there is a reddit thread on the last two threads but i cant find it.

Burgerkistan fags sure do overreact to this sort of shit

Who does really well with the Brash Assault seal?

There's still 18 hours of the gauntlet to go. Sleep for 8 hours now and there's still 10 hours for you to blow all your flags in.

friendly reminder that the prediction tracker is inaccurate for 80% of the round due to slight variations in flags completely changing the outcome due to the 1% bonus

>puffy vulva
I get that it's meme'd to imply someone has a STI, but puffy, plump vulvas are a fetish of mine.

Slow, strong units.
Units with desperation.
Both of the above is best.

I don't know user not banging Titania seems pretty gay.
Unless he was gay and his marriage with Elena was just a front, that's the only explanation I can think of for not getting at her.

Im still here in case you guys want me to change my name

You dumb fucks are going to get us limited to being named Kiran

literally the ONLY good girl from awakening and she never gets any shit wtf

That's impressive.

Fun Game

they'll probably just introduce a filter like the 3ds had

don't know why it doesn't already

>kill my MU

Sounds like exactly what the series needs.

Put it as KKKarel

Titania looks like a dude, so it'd be gay to actually even want to tap that

Sheesh where are you guys from?
Americans get mad and make threads on reddit and "dox" my fake twitter, this hours are more chill

that's what you get for being a dumbass

What are the optimal IVs on this slut?

I like you

+Spd -not Atk

+Send home +spd-def/hp

>fag attention whoring on /feg/ all day by taking requests for edgy /b/ tier names

Impressive isn't the word I'd use

So do the "Strong" attributes in FEW affect the given Strong attack, or does it power up all of the Strong attacks?

his rank 9 is impressive

+Celica/Katarina
-Turdja

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>warriors

Something else important to point out is how different Titania and Elena are, and how different their relationships with Greil were. Greil and Elena likely met as adults and fell in love, with Greil's strength and courage as a rider of Daein being juxtaposed with the gentle, calm, caring nature of Elena as a Cleric. Meanwhile, Greil met Titania when she was roughly 14 and he became her mentor, teaching her how to be a Knight, just like he was. This is after he committed high treason against King Ashnard and after having Ike, those two events would have changed him forever.
Or he just doesn't like redheads and prefers softer, quieter women.

Just that given Strong Attack in the combo (C4 for Strong IV for example, the typical Weak Point opener for most).

Rainstorm affects all Weak Attacks (Y#), however.