/wfg/ - Warframe General

fuccboi edition

previous >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/928852565185282048
youtube.com/watch?v=rmrftSLca6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AIDS are getting stronger

Can we stop having worthless piece of shit OP images?

3rd for worm a cute AND NOT FOR BREEDING

is ember the comfiest frame for just slowly walzing through syndicate missions while listening to podcasts and playing find-and-seek for medallions

or is it better to go limbo so you can smash all the boxes in the universe and/or run around permanently invincible

fuck you gay boy they're cute. Better than some shitty overused outdated meme

Getting mad over something so petty

Any of the frames that can blast boxes are preferable, I find.

nyx is my bae for syndicate missions because of that

wait nyx blasts boxes
how

Fuccboi best (male) female boi

hot

zakti is a pretty fun weapon to use even without the finisher meme synergy

it feels real punch and satisfying to pop a dart into some corpus nerd, have him reel back from impact proc for a second, then watch him explode and take all his friends with him

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/928852565185282048
move over wukong, a new undying king is here.

against level 50 enemies
it seems like renewal being able to outrace their damage is a pretty core part of the whole thing

Wukong still has this shit beat lmao. Level 35 enemies

Pretty sure even vs 150 the results could be the same with Rage and Quick Thinking, but prove me wrong if you wish

I just made that baby like three days ago and absolutely fell in love with it. Immediatelly potatoed and forma'd the shit out of that thing. The sound and kick feel really satisfying. Also it looks kinda cute.

Rage/Quick Thinking USED to be good years ago, but now it's acceptable at best, and only really on frames that otherwise have shit health/shields/armor.

Against level 150 enemies he'd still die instantly because they'd just do so much damage they drain his energy in an instant. Wukong wouldn't die like that.

Stupid Oberon shitter
Go take out your Oberon against a couple T4 Corrupted Crewmen. They'll fuck you through your life and energy reserves in a matter of seconds

Didn't really like it until I tried it with nidus

It's like a little nuke on his tentaball

>twitter.com/twitter/statuses/928852565185282048
monkey

> The more Bounties you complete, the more standing you earn toward something new: Operation Syndicate! NAKAK, the oddities vendor, represents the OPERATIONAL SUPPLY Syndicate for Operation: Plauge Star
Okay, this is getting weird.

How do I make my operator not shit?

Put the bag on their head and never take it off.

Just did like 12 runs with some random pug group in Index high
Someone was getting buttfrustrated that his Tigris wasn't getting all the kills, and that someone was clearly stealing kills
I was nuking them with my Fusilai of all things and he couldn't fathom what was going on. And this was after he wanted me to switch of melee because my Fatal Teleports were taking some of the points

People in this game are fucking hilarious

10/10 would meme again.

How do i spec a wyrm? I wanted one since it looked cool but it feels like i need the right mods.

level it up to rank 30 and replace with carrier

how to change f6 screenshot folder

>but the internet told me tigris is the best gun!

Why carrier?

>twitter.com/twitter/statuses/928852565185282048
114 vs 80, 34 of difference, can you make it work atleast on L55 like on the webm?

Also
>Console versions ever

Why did DE have to ruin Frost's reputation by making him available to the most retarded drooling faggots on the planet? Why did he deserve this fate?

Bring your gay asteroid event to work day

Man, the fuck would they do with Nidus Prime?

more durable than rest of the piece of shit sentinels, well helios is fine since it scans enemies

that's not why people hate frost
Frost hate was boiling for a while and then a certain alert came along that was filled with toxic ancients in defense. This kick started the frost hate train and brought us that picture of the frost saying 'and who are you to tell me this'

nidus prime is lore-friendly though

as long as it brings $ its lore friendly ofc

Maybe make him less infested and more golden warrior, but as your stacks grow the infestion starts bursting out

no-no-no, really
nidus is most likely the first warframe, no?

Even surpassing 114 it struggles with 60
55 seems to be a sweet spot of energy gain, health regen and damage taken.

Image search brings up nothing
Source?

You can swap polarities without having to apply a forma?!
I'm MR20 and didn't fucking know that
what the fuck
I think I wasted like 20 forma over my playtime just swapping around polarities

Silly billy.

What to like, change their positions on the mod screen?

Yeah.

Shindol , Emergence.

OROKIN CELL ALERT

>gif
not watching golden wind, no-no-no, it's too gay

I just closed the game

>locate the capture target
>there is no a fucking single person
Thanks for wasting another 20 min of my time, DE!

How do Secondary Shotguns work?
Does the every pellet procs status if you get to 100% thing apply to them?

you can get literally dozens of those in an hour farming saturn

Maybe you should read stuff written in menus or something. You only can swap them if you applied at least 1 forma tho

"Excalibur was the first"

They should've just given mag's deluxe skin to nova

Nidus is Hayden
my dad works at DE

>twitch drops have given me enough resources to never do an alert again ever

Poor console players

Okay, now say i was trying to justify a really foolish purchase of wyrm prime.

Yeah I was fucking around with my Plasmor so it doesn't do fucktons of fucking radiation damage and I just noticed that swapping the polarities around on the slots is fucking free and works just like that

I can't fix this and I NEED to grind.

Just wait before DE will go through stats and decide to put another genius clan research thing like Hema 2.0 :^)

Thank you my IT JUST WORKS friend

Is your dad Steve by any chance?

>Sleep for 3 hours
>Wake up and can't sleep anymore
Fuck

Wyrm p. is actually good if you expect a lot of cheap AoE damage (see plains). It used to have ridiculously low HP, but they buffed it since then, and its armor is on par with carrier p., but it has waaay more shields. Basically it's okay.

wyrm prime is on a similar level as carrier prime survivability wise, it's just very shield focused and no ammo conversion. Most of the abilities sentinels have are pretty shit and are better replaced by other mods

console players got twitchgate too tho :^)

Research has shown that buying ingame currency for the game you are currently playing helps you sleep easier.

does anybody use a throwing melee weapon to get rid of nullifier bubbles?
i'm wondering whether i fucked up or the fucking wiki lied to me

I was really wondering about mods. I've had sentinels but i never really gave a shit before.

>list something on WF market
>people undercut down to 50% its value within half an hour

but why

Weapons that attack super fast are good for nullifiers, because the shields are based on a number of hits more than damage. That's why Hikou Prime is good for it, because they're fast as fuck

My biggest problem with warframe has always been visibility. Even with ideal graphics settings, I still can't see where enemies are 70% of the time because of all the shit flying around. Because it's too dark. Because there's foliage in the way. There are only a few tilesets where it isn't a problem.

Mostly I solve the problem with Ember, since Accelerant highlights enemies and WoF kills everything I can't see.

I expected Banshee to help a lot, but enemy radar isn't that great. I wish it put markers on enemies like exterminate objectives do. She's not bad, but ultimately I'm not a fan of her other abilities.

Inaros actually works pretty well. You can just spam pocket sand and look for the damage numbers.

But none of those are really perfect solutions. Any other tips for a good frame to choose / visibility tweaks?

blind

Play Nidus, throw down tentacle meatball on the roof, everyone in the room goes to the roof, you now know where everyone is. Just shoot them

So yeah
after playing around a bit, I found that this build offers the most bang for your buck
You can swap out Blaze for something like Seeking Fury, Chilling Reload or a 60/60 to weigh it more to Corrosive or just more status
but if you want raw damage, this seems the best

Don't know if it's something that i've since done but every time I use his 2 the tentacles take ages to actually drag things in.

It used to be instant

oh yeah stats are
3125 Heat
9374 Corrosive
5208 Radiation
resulting in 17707 overall oomph

Swapping Blaze with a 90 elemental for more corrosive or whatever you like gives you 15540 overall damage

IGN: RaveCorp

Returning Warbro

Grineer are green.
Corpus are jews.
10o's still grind so nothing is new.

goylisted

>it only took them 11 days to fix the Irkalla skin on Nekros
WOW GREAT JOB DE, RELEASING A SKIN THAT BUGGED AFTER 12 HOURS OF BEING RELEASED

>Still no cyclops frame

youtube.com/watch?v=rmrftSLca6c

It was true years ago you just got fucked by the wiki

If you equip the Irkalla binds now, the handcuffs hover at the upper arms instead of the wrists :^)

>get game ages ago with friend
>drop it for a while since computer killed itself
>notice it in my steam library recently
>install it to my new laptop
>runs okay
>decide to actually get into the game
>look at warframes
>see Octavia
>love the design
>love the idea of using music
>buy platinum
>get Octavia
>also a new rifle and pistol since my bow and kunai are max rank and stealth is not the key to loud music
>leftover platinum buys instruments for the mandachord
>unfortunately not a talented musician
>still having fun
>mandachord plays Bad Apple when I activate my abilities
>actually playing the game now, incubating kubrow egg, foundry is creating weapon blueprints I got from joining friends clan, and finishing the archwing quest
>did a bunch of story quests I never got around to last time
I wish I'd never dropped it this is way more fun than I remember.
But now Octavia is max rank and I don't want to change warframe.

I use the mortos ones, but didn't they fix the binds like a week ago? What the fuck.

Is this looking any good? I haven't built melee in the past, mostly ever focused on the warframes and secondaries. What do you guys run?

wtf i love kanna in boys clothes

The binds were fine last patch, but still no other attachments apart from Syandanas showed.
Now you can see the attachments, but the binds are fucked
sleek coding DE

>buying warframes

I think they literally just reverted back to release version because they have no idea how to fix it AFTER 11 DAYS

What's a better scythe to start pumping forma into, anku or hate? Since both have a 5 disposition I figure a riven would improve either pretty much equally

picture of the riven.

I had a coupon, for some reason, and saw how late in the game it would take me to actually unlock her properly. So I did it.
Besides it's not like it was expensive and I'm not going to make a habit of it.

b... but they do an amazing job!

the game is free!

you ungrateful brat, I bet you play on PC exclusively and never bought a single plat from DE