/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread →

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>/drg/ VGL9 Poll
pastebin.com/GJwppt84

penis

PRAISE ATUA RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Izuru Kamukura's Ultimate Penis!

How about we praise him with some lewd Angies
?

The strawberry is sleeping. I wish I was sleeping right now.

yoohoo

I love Kirumi!

MUGI!

Angie and her beloved Ouma!

Looks I managed to get it right this time.

Posting best girls!

Defend this /drg/
I fucking dare you

I can get behind this.

Hello!

Akane got raped.

Do you have Angie lewds?

I really want to fuck Kaito!

She has some great boobies

Best girls!

this
she is a whore

*defends*

Please don't have lewd thoughts about Angie

Angie getting naked so you can use her as an art model

>Angie stripping you naked so she can use you as an art model
ftfy

Same!

>Angie getting naked so you can use her as an art model
ftfy

Koko! OCposting is a sin.

whiteknight

Stop this lewd conversation about Angie

At first I was like "is this the picture of the hydraulic press" but i moused over the filename beforehand so we're all good

I want a Dangan Ronpa mobile card collecting game really badly. Just base it off of Enstars/other gachashit games and focus on a few characters each event.

Anyone got the fastest one of this?

I don't save Angie lewds because most of the time
a) there's barely any with Saihara
b) artists draw her boobs at least 3 cups bigger than they actually are

Right here for you Angieanon. Have a nice night.

I want Angie to have massive tities.

>you'll never be Junko
>you'll never feel a man's hand planted firmly on the back of your head holding you face down into a bed with your weight on a pillow beneath your stomach
>you'll never feel your panties being slid down your thighs from behind
>you'll never feel a hand wrapped around the inside of your groin pulling you backwards
>you'll never feel a thick hard cock forcefully pushing inside your wet warm slit as you involuntarily let out a muffled moan
>you'll never feel yourself bucking back as you're repeatedly slammed into from behind
>you'll never feel yourself giving up hope and falling to despair as you realize you're completely overpowered
>you'll never feel yourself climaxing and squirting as you're slammed into over and over
>you'll never feel his rod twitching and filling your womb with his hot load as you sigh with relief
>you'll never feel your panties being slid back up and slapped hard on the ass
>you'll never be called a good girl and left with your warm slit dripping seed into your panties
>you'll never find yourself desperately attempting to get another climax by rubbing your clit through your panties while you're full of spunk
I await the warm wet end of my own exsanguination

>you'll never tell Mukuro how cute she is and see her freckled face blush
Why even live Mukubros?

Thanks, and you too!

>mfw I can get this experience without being Junko

is there anything to make the talent development plan go faster? not really looking forward to spending almost an hour levelling a party

Me too!

wtf i love idorus now

I want to hear Kaito's cheesy songs about space.

>mfw
>doesn't post image
What did he mean by this?

Stupid sexy suspenders!

Angie is for lewding.

love

>Not enjoying lithe, petite figures
Angie is perfect you swine

>replace the word Junko with "a girl"
I know the pain user.

Lucky.

It's crazy how much different she looks without her jacket on.

Angie getting naked so she can use you as an art stool

Git gud

Forgot my image, shit happens.

dream-kun pls

>*blocks your path*
Whats your next move?

Moogi festival!

Go on a date with her you dumb fuck

>Becoming Friends plays as you rape her within feet of the others
this thought is both amazing and terrifying

Cute Oum!

Rape

It doesn't matter, as long as she is lewded!

>Never Mind

:(

Mugi lobotomy!

Ouma rents a bouncy castle for DICE members

Dude, same, DR has amazing potential for shitty gacha bait.

Just imagine how fujos would react over Komahina cards.

N-no shipping please!
I will not allow it! Komahina is dead, let it rest in peace!

>tfw I've done the opposite and somehow think the grass is greener
sadness envelops me

maki futa cock

>when heat up starts playing in the hope vs despair themes
how is this song so fucking good

You mean a bounce house?

What would the gameplay be like? Every other gachashit at least pretends it's an actual game in some capacity

Tenko's death should have been enough of a sign to me that v3 was going to follow the formula set up in DR1+2 but I still thought Kiyo might survive to chapter 4

I want to have a bounce house too

it's not dead as long as it brings in the money

I like this a lot.

>people actually want gachashit
whales get out

You mean a moon-jump?

That Kaede grabbing tiny Angie's hand always cracks me.

reply ending in 5 who i develop in talent planner next

Yum

No, a bouncy castle! You inflate it and people can jump high but I feel that fatso could ruin it.

Thats half a name of a webiste.

Angie

Kaito!

dammit maki

Daily reminder all Argument Armaments aside from Chapter 5 are against Dangans who start with the letter K.

>5
winner winner

reply ending in 2, 3, 0 decides who i fill the rest of my party with

Another Kaito!

Maki

amami!

stupid sexy smoogie!

Hoshi

monomi

Ibuki!

>you will never be Hinata Hajime
>you will never go under anaesthesia to undergo a lifechanging operation
>you will never have the skin of your forhead open in a bloody mess as the buzzsaw breaks through your skull and opens a perfect circle around your entire head
>you will never have the top part of your skull pop open like a can as a team of doctors rush in to quickly sever every connection your brain has to your body and quickly freezing it to keep bleeding at bay
>you will never have your talentless brain replaced with a miracle of genetic engineering, an artificial brain infused with the years upon years of research and documentation of every single talent that has caught Hope's Peak's eye
>you will never have the nerves in your body hooked up to this new brain to fill you with the power of thousands of talented individuals
>you will never have a team of dedicated doctors reconstruct your head after mercilessly splitting it open like a pumpkin, delicately and painstakingly returning it back to its pristine condition
>you will never wake up a day later, your head wrapped heavily in bandages as the team of doctors manage your health and recovery
>you will never feel one single talent, deep down, urging to be free amongst the screaming clamor of the multitude of talents
>you will never grab a hold of your physical therapist one day and seduce them using your inhuman analytical skills and sexual prowess
>you will never slowly indoctrinate every single person who comes into contact with you within the next week to become intoxicated by your cock
>you will never conform the hospital ward to cater to your every whim while having them wrapped around your finger due to your unrivaled, Ultimate Fucking
>you will never be Izuru Kamukura, the Ultimate Sex Machine

Why am i still alive? Just to suffer?

Angie

Kaito?

Gonta.