New Interludes Summoning Campaign 2-11 / 15/11
Ozzy: 12,13
Sanzou: 10,11
Kerry: Every day
Tawara: Every day
Serenity: Every day

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz (embed)
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM (embed)

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>(Cross-thread)

Melt thread

If Berserker Heracles fought Saitama, would Saitama need 12 punches?

YO KU TE YO

Shit girls not allowed, please leave

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

>tfw that HGW might've been the time one of my 2 picks won
Hotpocket-chan a shit.

No.

Mommy thread!

Dogs are for bully.

>using more than 1 pick
you will never won

Assuming he can hurt Servants, it would still take 1 punch because it would deal enough damage to kill him enough times like Excalibur can.

>Previous: (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
Dumb hagfag.

>Previous: (Cross-thread)(Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
Wew

>Previous: (Cross-thread)(Cross-thread)(Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
N-NANI?!

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

moshi moshi desu where is the content

Chiron is super boring and not appealing at all

but what events will require post Salmon

He's literally one of the most likable characters in Apoc.

When the fuck does Jeanne die and Jack come back and Evil Cat win

That is not an achievement at all

What if in Extella,
>none of Extra Servants were left out except for Buddha
>instead of 3 factions, it was just a bunch of Servants or small teams of them on certain territories related to them, e.g. Artoria and some of her knights with Camelot, Vlad with Romania, Nursery Rhyme with Wonderland, etc)
>there was no "main character" and everyone got their share of screentime
>you had proper Musou attacks instead of EM
>your allies actually bothered to fight when you're not looking

Too good for Type Moon please understand

There are likable characters in Apo?
At most I kinda enjoy Mordred, Kairi, Karna, Atalanta, and Achilles, but they end up being moved to the sidelines, while the other interesting characters die quickly or have little screentime.

every one from this point on

>game still crashes randomly
PLEASE UNDERSTAND MY ASS REEEEEE

There isn't any. We are a dead thread for a dead game.

Can I have my Mashu(True) back now?

So kind of like the CCC collab?

What if I played Dinasty Werriors instead and enjoyed spamming LLQ's 5S and 4S

When does the usagi come back

>Karna, Atalanta, and Achilles,
Just no. Atalanta is one of the most boring, and the best scene Achilles had, which made me not hate him, was when he teased Semiramis. Which was the first time he did ANYTHING but be retard and fight. Karna has as much personality as fucking Sieg in Apoc, just with a somehow worse goal of just wanting to fight.
The only real likable characters in Apoc are Mordred's team and Chiron's team.

>Melt and self-insert beta MC-kun
Don't you feel sorry for poor girl, so delete this

That self insert beta MC-kun is probably the only reason Melt is relevant today. If not for her lust for his dick and her desperation to save him, she'd be boring most Sakura clone.

Add CCC Servants, give Passionlip has an attack where she grabs enemies in her line of sight and throws them like a bowling ball at other enemies and it's golden.

>Chiron
>good
Chiron doesn't have character either.
When the fuck does Semiramis actually do something? I want my fucking elf tits so they can add her in FGO already.

Towards the end she poisons Kairi and summons half a divine beast.

>Chiron is super boring
not as boring and bland as Gudako and Gudao

Why didn't she win? She deserved to win, and Jeanne deserves to die for exploding Jacku and making Maria the Ripper look like rubbish.

How to become alpha as this guy behind?

>not as boring and bland as two hollow self inserts who don't even have a character
okay?

Gudako is boring as a character, but not as Riyo's Gudako nor as a pair of nice walking tits
Actually, Guda(k)o is weirdly snarky in the game too, so there's always that.

Even Kirito has more personality than Gudao.

Have they said anything about the crashes?

Gudao glops harder though

>glops harder
>has yet to canonically glop

He stays long enough but done jackshit so far,I hope they just kill him and Achilles earlier because they offer nothing interesting but still kept alive.

Kirito you can at least self relate with to some extend and his relationship and growth with Asuna is fun to watch (Its also fun seeing the writer of SAO slowly understand how to write and make a protag better). The newer SAO works also makes him a lot more likable like Ordinary scale, Progressive and Project Alicization.

Gudao is just a terribly written character with 0 direction in what he is supposed to do or be. There are so many situations that just make no sense and the growth that is supposed to be there feels too forces and sometimes even when there should be natural growth, it starts to get changed for the sake of the story.

>chinks are meming leaks that Semi is on last day
>i-it's the usual leak guy and he's always right!

HAHAHAHA

It'll be more than two years worth at this point.

Is that Kawaumi in the middle?

How did you guys know I just watched Ordinal Scale.

>self relate
Dude speak for yourself holy shit

Kirito is Haseo expy. Of course he gonna have more personality than a literal blank self insert.

>half a divine beast
>half of one single divine beast

>Buster 1, Arts 2, Quick 2
>NP: Arts, Hits everyone + Charisma
>Can replace Waver on Arts teams (???)
Is this real?

My leak:
We will get christmas event some day
We will get EoR 4 some day

is it fair bros

SAOtard please

Front half of the bib babylon dragon but not a dragon

>Semeramis NP
>took resources from your inventory

>Can replace Waver on Arts teams
>with 2 Arts cards
No.

It's a Sumerian proto dragon she summoned on the spot with zero prep time. You might remember fighting it in Babylonia. The thing might be even stronger than any sphinx, since it's older,more unique, and holds a more exalted position in its mythology.

>Semiramis NP uses 5 bones, 5 dusts, 5 fangs, and one of each monument every time it's used

>recolored Red Dragon

SCREENCAP THIS

What's the weirdest thing you fapped to? Probably the Shrek Donkey and his dragon wife.

Should I burn Edison?
What is he good for, anyway?

Wasn't that one of Hsien-Ko's attacks in that one sort of fighting game?

Floor tiles.

You're absolutely right. Gudao is quite boring and bland, and is nothing more than a wish-fulfillment character for loser otaku self-insertion.

Chiron is probably the most sane, normal character in Apoc. He's usually the voice of reason, the one who can actually think. And that's a huge deal in Apoc, where no one else can do the same. When's he's on screen, Apoc is a lot more bearable. He even makes other characters act more in a more likable way by just being around, like the time he calms Jannu down from going on a screaming rant about Sieg-kun abusing his body. You might think a character that can remain calm and not shooting flashing lights is boring, I think it's a breath of fresh air.

Being a fucking lion

>less fame
>less recognizable
No. Literally the only person who circumvents the fame = power rule is Gilgamesh because for whatever reason Nasuverse Gilgamesh is obscure

freshly baked leaks:

1/2 ap dailies -> christmas 16 re-run -> salem -> christmas

Chiron can shoot really, really on point. At night. Once. At low mana cost. I think.

Proto-Melt when?

Burn him.

>implying we willn't get extra stage as we got Salomon last year

We're not getting Salem this year.

Freshly bake leaks:

month of nothing with bait gacha -> Christmas 16 re-run -> Christmas 17 -> New Years bait gachas and paid gacha

You sound like you've only watched the anime.

Unless we get Salem in the next 2 weeks they won't have time to do an extra stage.

I'm more of bear guy myself, so yeah, i'll burn him
chaldea lunchtime again when?

>sane, normal character
He's an immortal centaur whose goal is to get back his immortality that he gave up voluntarily, which is kind of fucking stupid.

>like the time he calms Jannu down
Jeanne d'Arc is herself despicable in this show. Even fucking Fran is more likeable than Chiron, because she seems to actually have a character despite also being batshit insane. Chiron is nothing but the "sane" character, in a show where nothing is sane. You have Jack the Loli Stripper (actually an archwraith amalgam of a zillion unborn kids) fighting Jeanne d'Arc who's also in love with a homunculus brought back to life by Siegfried the Dragon Slayer's heart.

Age is power too though. Ishtar definitely isn't well known, for example. And Gilgamesh is like, he really *isn't* that well known.

>download fgo off of apkpure like some user said
>it takes a few minutes to download
>launch takes a few minutes
>it's japanese
>"maybe I can change the language once I'm past the tutorial"
>can't
>uninstall find out there's an english version
>download crashes and restart download
>restart x4
>last try on a different browser
It's currently at 42% and started 20 minutes ago. I tried it first 3-4 hours ago

>app still crashes and quits itself

What the fuck, DW?

Meltlilith is made of water, right?

Chiron should be played as an Assassin. In fact I'd say most Archers really work as an Assassin who can also fuck with Servants if shit hits the fan.

Well it at least feels that way when I finger her, yes.

People in the Nasuverse don't think like normal people do. Apparently in Fate there's a widespread misconception of what Andersen's books are about. Supposing the books are the same, then it has to be the readers who are different.

Ishtar is a godess that forced herself in a servant container, of course she's powerful still.
Semiramis doesn't have as much mystery around her and her strongest NP isn't actually hers

who dis

Is he a hard counter for Kerry, Edgemond and every other super hayai savanto?

>can voice his reason
Thats it?
No character arc,no developement,not even enough screentime.All he done is giving some boring short advice.Even the one where he "lecturing" Avicebron felt so forced because they never even once talked about shit and suddenly he ranting out of nowhere.
He felt like a really disconnected side character.