/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>/drg/ VGL9 Poll
pastebin.com/GJwppt84

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YwzHkLgB
htwins.net/edit/umsyt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can this thread be good

Last one and the one before were fine though

Meh, I was kinda hoping for some good no-image discussion. Mandatory Xth post for Mikan.

NDRV3 sucks, why couldn't they have simply made a good game? it's not like people want to hate DR, but why are they just so incompetent

Exotic and erotic princess!
I commissioned a lewd picture from someone that's become a good friend of mine and it's looking good so far!

I love Junko!

I hate Junko!

>Image dumping
>Good

Kaede!

Angie and her beloved Saihara, classic edition!

You have succeeded Veeky Forums. I have the lewd Angies. You have Saihara back. If you wanna keep him longer, I suggest paying around, hmm, 3 more lewd Angies.

Mugi and her boyfriend, V2's Rantaro!

Hagakure is cute, cute!!

>1 second apart
pottery

I want to fuck Kaito!

>One second apart
Like pottery.

I hate Kirumi!

>1 second difference
Unity through despair

Hey don't steal my thing.

Did the lewdfic count toward the total? Regardless, here's some more delicious brown.

What the fuck are you doing to Kait-
>Shuichi
Nevermind.

Here's more creepy normie Saihara.

Come up with a good debate topic that is not related to waifushit or memes.

You now realise DR3 had the cinema scenes because it was fiction all along
Chisa and Junko sitting there were their actresses who got a little too attached to their roles

Please.

This general is not big enough for 2 Kaito fags

Did Gundam do nothing wrong?

>ywn watch a movie with Junko
Despair

Seesaw! Also:
pastebin.com/YwzHkLgB
The Angie memes have been now saved.

do you think kaito shave his pubes

Hello, /drg/.. does the term 'Ultimate Hunt' ring a bell for anyone?

Of course, for he was based.

No, Kaito is as manly as they come, no time for that metrosexual shit.
Unless he's training, then he shaves everything to reduce the drag.

Yeah, he is gay as fuck, his chest is waxed too.

I love Kirumi!

I've been here longer, my folder's bigger, and I save pics correctly. I also dedicated my room to Kaito. It's clear who wins here.
I don't mind other Kaitofags, in fact, I welcome them, but I don't like others doing the same thing I do.

there's nothing to debate, of course he did nothing wrong

monokuma was going to starve them out if nothing happened, much like the V3-1 "motive" of needing a murder or everyone dies, and as we all know actions for the greater good are always right

What were your killer predictions for DR2?

>Yay
>Maybe people join mah cult now
>Thank you user
>Muah
>Join mah cult pls

Ultimate cunt?

Bless your soul, sis! That really was a ton of fun to think up with the other user.

Draw your favorite V3 character and post it. Even if you don't think you can draw of it's just a headshot. Let's support /drg/'s creativity.

I wonder if they would've went through with killing everyone when the timer ran out in 3-1.

Koko!

I love that artist.

Of course not, the watchers wouldn't have liked that.

Mugi would probably kill herself.

i thought gays love their bushes

It was just a ruse to create more paranoia and pressure, and they fell for it. In fact I'd say that was Mugi's only master plan that worked.

Can I see your Kaito room? I promise I won't take your role as Kaito fag if you do.

>tfw you're a Komarufag normally
>Snap a funny pic of Angie and expect nothing to happen
>Has now snowballed into cute cult enthusiast Angie
What a time to be alive. It was fun writing with you user, and thanks for archiving them other friend! Have good sleeps and such!

I wouldn't really say that, but the starvation motive is a complete asspull so it does somewhat redeem him. Someone had to kill someone.
I was really expecting Mechamaru to sacrifice himself.

No idea
Fuyuhiko
Ibuki, then Nagito
Kazuichi
No idea

I'm really bad at guessing that kind of stuff. DR does a pretty good job at not revealing the culprit before the trial.

Mmhmm, no problem. Have a nice rest!
Komaru is high tier, as well. Brilliant minds always think alike.

Momota and his good female friend!

Pre-ahoge Komaru is hotter. But that's cause of her outfit and hair color, it's not because of the ahoge.

Brainlet spotted

Have you commissioned any Kaito art/lewds yet?

I might've exaggerated a bit, it's just a space-themed room (of course dedicated to Kaito), but it's not finished yet, but I'll maybe post pics when I finish. When it's done I'll probably have my Kaito body pillow, which will make the pic better.

htwins.net/edit/umsyt

Didn't he kill just because his rats were hungry?

Yeah, that less featured bob is a lot more adorable

Join mah cult.

so why didn't gundham simply kill himself if he did it for the good of the group? cuz he still had the intention to graduate.

>people defending a murderer with reprehensible motivation

gundham's fanbase most overlap with kaede's

this is the best Komaru

Junko and her beloved Izuru!

Kiyo da!

When Meaty opens comissions I'll comission her, but that's it. I like the way Meaty draws Kaito, so I'll probably comission her a daki even if I'm buying Natouh's too. Two dakis can't hurt.

New thread, new Tenko!

Goodnight /drg/. Have nice sleeps, and shine on!

M-maybe...

Bullshit! Junko only loves Naegi!

w-why is tenko sitting on his lap

who is this meaty

more importantly, do they draw kaito lewds

No problemo at all! I also found a nice hoard of Angies on Twitter today, so it's been a great Saturday. Back to writing fanfiction, whoop.

I'm already part of the cult, I just gotta become a gold member~!!

>rats

Goodnight~

Cuz chad

Would she make a good protagonist?

Sounds both incredibly cool and cringy!

I hope I'll be able to see it, now I'm curious. Good luck.

>rats
they're the four dark devas of destruction you fuck

guess

ohhhhh i lik ehimmmm

What a weird drawing

No, she has too much personality. The job of the MC is to be bland and react to how weird the other characters are. If the MC is a weirdo himself, then he becomes just another character.

DEGENERATE MALES FORCING THEMSELVES ON WOMEN?

But seriously, he'd eat a throw 20 miles long

>that anatomy

They're not rats. They're the four dark devas. And Gundham already explains how they can eat seeds from the strawberry tower garden.

nah

He's just going to drop that egg. What is he doing?

Yes. Yes she will.

Drawfag who usually lurks, she has a Twitter.
She mostly draws Korekiyo lewds, but she drew pic related.

Thanks! Being cringy is one of my talents.

Looks like a less autistic Maki

>Unrealistically long hair
>best

he'd eat another thing of hers too :D

>react to how weird the other characters are

Damn, that one's even better.

That face looks so hilariously dopey.

>Gundham already explains how they can eat seeds from the strawberry tower garden
Oh, didn't remember that.

pick both

She would just talk over it, yell out spoilers and complain about how predictable it is.

Sounds like a great time

Sonia's the one who asked cause she got worried.

Where do I sign up?

I want weirdo MCs! Fuck this bland relatability shit!

Not that user but MCs have to remain relatable, you have to be able to project a bit of yourself onto them. What matters is making the other characters colorful enough.

A kind user did some editing magic to some rough attempts I made, and it looks damn good.