Fell for the dropshipping meme

>Fell for the dropshipping meme
>$3k gross sales for this month

Thank you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropshippers.blog/2017/04/06/guide-dropshipping-on-amazon-using-the-shotgun-method-perfect-for-beginners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so how did you fall for the meme if you did so well?

Can I just ask why dropfags always use aliexpress for everything? Doesn't everything from there get shipped from China and therefore take weeks to arrive? Anything I've ever ordered from there has done.

How'd you start? What do you trade in?

Does dropshipping mean you literally just buy stuff for customer straight from china and it takes them weeks to arrive?

Idk how do people feel ok with waiting so much for an item. And on top of that you deal with lost packages?

They're memeing.

Everyone knows people won't accept 4 weeks for delivery. You'll NEVER get returning customers.

Yeah at first I thought that they buy cheap stuff in bulk and then sell within their country. This is the only thing that makes sense.

I already imagine people messaging you after a couple of days why hasn't their item arrived and you having to explain them to wait for weeks, without any tracking.

This is actually a problem I faced before. There are many things that aren't told on this board about drop shipping

-Must have enough income at start to buy the product, to advertise a shit ton, and possibly for graphic logo work

That Google docs "guide" doesn't show you keyword research, methods for targeting Facebook ads, etc.

There are many articles that talk about dropshipping, and it's not just AliExpress. You should use AliExpress at start, but I bet the OP has hookups to suppliers in his country. That's the goal for the long term.

Check out other sites, maybe BHW, they have some decent threads there to help.

How much profit?

Not op. I've fallen for the meme too. Expect to finish the month with around 5k in rev

What app is this

i am so tempted to do this but could i have an actual amount to get going? the market i have is .40 per 10 items and each item would sell for 5 dollars and arrive within TWO weeks. but what will i be looking at for ads? idk anything about it i was thinking 200 bucks flat? or am i a fucking retard cuck

The only way to avoid this is to have a small stock of items that you sell in your home and add a express option to your site and boom. I think people will pay for the express option if the product is cheap enough rather than wait weeks.

dropshippers.blog/2017/04/06/guide-dropshipping-on-amazon-using-the-shotgun-method-perfect-for-beginners/

thanks so much for posting this, I'm going to give it a try

When some one places an order through my shopify site for an AliExpress product, does clicking 'fulfill' on my account automate that order through? Or do I need to manually order the item for them through AliExpress with the postal details they gave me?

Ye i had 32224 sales today. Using shopify and oberlo
Done 32225 sales today.
selling Chinese junk made me a millionaire in a week. Can't post any proof or tell you what im selling or website name though guys.

The "Fulfill" option only fills out the name, address, etc of the customer. You'll need to have a card to use to order the product

Getting ready for my next venture into Dropshipping. Did more keyword research, have a pretty good idea on making income. Just need to add more products to the site, buy the domain and pay the $30 on shopify.

I don't understand how these businesses work, you are just selling shit from china for more with the same shit shipping times? Why would anyone buy from that rather than from the supplier directly

same reason why retail and grocery stores exist

so this just works because people dont know they can easily order cheap shit from china?

Everything seems kinda expensive/normal priced on Ali express these days :/

pretty much thats how the first merchants existed, you can also make it easier for them having everything in one place instead of them having to go to ali express and do all the shit themselves.

Practically everything involving computers can work like that. Some sites even scam idiots applying for official documents (visas or whatever) or trying to send mail online, they get paid to submit their application or upload their mail for them when the clients could have simply done the same thing for free or 1/10th of the price on the official sites.

what products/niche did you pick?