More balancing: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1101
Guild territorial wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
HG315 x 1 Pract 315: pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoIlS4LQiI
youtube.com/watch?v=rilFNPY1aT8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZA8tRQ_-3Go
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147404432
tos.neet.tv/items/12516
github.com/Grita/dressup
nozomi.arege.jp/tos
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59095391
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are the Klaipedia Veeky Forums guilds nice? Someone told me to fuck off in the last thread. That user wasn't a part of the guild, right?

What does it look like if you're fucking a cloaked Scout?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoIlS4LQiI

Watch Hollow Man.
youtube.com/watch?v=rilFNPY1aT8

they're okay
pm the guild leaders

Fuck off.

What about this image says "Tree of Savior"?

It's the scout costume you tard.

Anime tiddies and Scout costume.

>psychic class doesn't get a self levitation skill (or any sort of pyrokinetic or pyromancer boosting ability

But you do. It's ahrder to do now but try placing your fireball and using pshycic pressure on it. It should do a burst of massive aoe fire damage around the fire ball continually until the fireball expires or psychic pressure expires.

why is dragoon so shitty?

Because R9 hasn't been released yet.

dragoon is okay tier current
wugushi is shit

That's not a pryomancy boosting ability, that's just a bunch of auto attacks, made useless now because the ball dies if it touches anything and it still gets knocked back afaik. It was fun in beta but has been eh since. It's like saying you can use telekenesis to put fireballs up ledges and swap yourself with them to move across some maps is a pyro boosting ability.

Also they really need to let you use PP on Dirty Poles already.

>peepee on dirty pole
that's too lewd, mister kim will never allow it

>That's just a bunch of auto attacks

Does it actually count as an auto attack or are you just complaining it's weak?

Flecks and shards only ever did your matk as damage plus elemental damage. Fireballs could be dropped two at a time and did a rapid aoe, so they could pretty much end bosses in seconds if you could get the balls up against them or near a wall. If they actually counted as auto attacks, they'd get extra damage lines and be ridiculously powerful. (although I sort of wish that kind of fun was in the game).

I guess now that you can drop 5 of them they're probably really strong if you can set it up but...

PP should be a speed of attack skill since you can't use it forever until you run out of SP anymore. The more dex you have the more hits you can do in the time.

All that stuff does multiple hits per tick, calling it "just auto attacks" is being really dishonest.

Ice Wall was much stronger, like, six time strongers because you can pp a lot of walls

Come to think of it, does the toy hammer drop from anything anymore? Was it ever unnerfed

>All that stuff does multiple hits per tick
4 shards hitting something is the same as 4 auto attacks hitting something. It's not dishonest calling it an auto attack.

I always felt that back then fireball was stronger. It may have just been because it was doing damage while it was being pped along with being able to hit the boss with pp too, or because I would drop 4 of them if possible. I always assumed it sent out 8 seperate shards and having it under something would make it get hit up to 8 times per ball pulse, but it might actually do an aoe. I have no way of testing. Ice wall is stronger now because of runecaster though.

>4 shards hitting something is the same as 4 auto attacks hitting something, it's not dishonest calling it an auto attack

Yes it fucking is, you can call any dps skill in the game X# of auto attacks if you're going to do that stupid shit. It's a fast hitting combo that requires setup and hits multiple times per second unaffected by dex, literally nothing like a basic attack.

>Tao C2
What is general consensus on this?

>dps skill in the game X# of auto attacks
Other dps skills don't just take your personal damage into account. It's on the level of limacon, running shot, and double weapon assault.

Fuck you and the whore you posted

New skill is shit (long cast but not so much damage), gravity charm doesn't seem to work with some skills like Carnivory, new Storm Calling attribute is neat and having more Creeping Death hits is good too.

It's okay.

kys faggot shitposter

Probably the part where that's an in-game class master, and one of the hotter ones?

I guess it keeps the theme of very situational skills. Probably will take Zealot C2 instead when the reset arrives.

I can PP up to 16 walls at the same tie, each one launch 3 shards, it's impossible to compete with this

Kill yourself simp

how do you hit more than 8 ice walls ?

>That one fag who would get destroyed by you, but keeps hanging out nearby while you kill the witch
I make it a point to murder these fuckers everytime.

>some faggots kills a witch
>steal all his candies

i swear this event brings out the worst in people, i thought trick or treat was supposed to be a fun, happy experience

>knocking on stranger's doors to threaten them unless they give you free stuff
>a fun, happy experience
i'm sorry what?

The walls would die while PP could keep doing the fireballs forever though. Besides that if it's not an AOE, 2 balls is 16 shards, 4 is 32. It's not far off with just that assuming the balls weren't both also hitting like 10-16 times each

Now that I checked, it's actually 9 fragments per ball(then and now), and it seems like they're individual shards even for fireball(at least back then) so that've been 36 indefinite vs 48 limited.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZA8tRQ_-3Go

Ice wall was easier to set up, use, and direct, and had OP things like the toy hammer blowing it up at once but multiple fireballs stacked under a boss was crazy between the multiple fast moving fragments, the 40+ fireball hits themselves and PP happening at the same time. Not to mention enchant fire could boost your damage from the added fire property attack.

>find chest while questing
>get black bunny ears
Neat. Haven't had much luck on finding hair accessories otherwise, but this is nice.

>i thought trick or treat was supposed to be a fun, happy experience
Not on the internet. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147404432

>some faggot kills you
>spend the rest of the time hunting him down to sate your bloodlust
This event is not FUN

>some faggot kills you
>spend the rest of the time hiding because you are now 100 candies behind

>some faggot kills you
>hook69 the instance

>some 2 retards killing each other
>run through and pick half of their shit

Get bullied by teamed faggots before end of event

>Two retards chase me to "dead end" not knowing the super sekret way to escape
>They fucking kill each other
>Snag about 30 & run
>Spend rest of session bullying the one who lost

I'm so fucking glad I got the stuff I wanted from the event before they added this "move at walking speed at 150 candy" garbage.

I got the attribute points in the first week and I just want the bear hat so I can finally be free.

>only 1 10x attribute box in
should have started earlier with this crap

delet that image right now

oh my god user i'm so sorry

>He's not done with the attributes, shards, and mask, and continuing to do it not for the bullshit hope of competing with hook64fags for the weapon, but to simply continue being a scourge upon the earth for everyone else

>tfw done with cancer event before imc makes it top cancer

I'm retarded, how does Sweeping on Miko work?

> scouts finally getting art

Glorious

why imc doing this shit. Do they hate us that much?

>he still plays tos
fucking retarded ass niggers to be desu

>ass niggers
not an argument

Sweeping makes magic circles itself. As long as you stand in one of them, it's like a second divine might, but for deployment skills only.
Note that the effect stops once the sweeping circle you're standing in is gone. So it works better for skills that gain a greater uptime the higher the level is.

>Note that the effect stops once the sweeping circle you're standing in is gone
Or you step out of it. That's also a thing.

Can you dye premium hair? This one in particular: tos.neet.tv/items/12516 and if so, is there a gallery somewhere?

>Can you dye premium hair?
Yes

So basically, I need to be sweeping the same time my party member casts their skills?

Also I'm having problem with pic related. I can't seem to craft omamoris. I did have craftqueue installed, I tried uninstalling it but it's the same. It just stays there forever with no progress bar and no crafted items. Crafting works normally because I mass crafted dispellers not too long ago.

You're probably in a channel that has the attribute bug, try going to another channel/zone

>hiding your name
I'll find you and kiss you

You can use github.com/Grita/dressup to preview the hairstyle and color on your character

Thanks, that did the trick. I crafted the dispellers right beside the Pardoner Master not on Klai and it worked. I just hopped on to Fedimian and crafting works normally now.

>So basically, I need to be sweeping the same time my party member casts their skills?

If it affects uptime, yes.
If not, you can just sweep near them after the skill is already in play.

Use the superior nip dress-up simulator
nozomi.arege.jp/tos

>mfw I didn't know I could use Retreat Shot and Limacon at the same time to shoot in both directions or to burst bosses near walls or obstacles

>play retarded class
>be retarded
thanks for the new an exciting info!!

It's alright desu, some dumbreiters cant even figure out to click C instead of Z.

Hop or pelt2 for murmillo? didnt get an answer cause some emengard fag was being retarded

Thanks! The jp link is super cool!

What's a good mouse with multiple buttons?

Hop, Pelt2 doesn't add anything. Hop gives you some crit rate and another ability for your clone rotation

G40X

>that tiny tuft of pubic hair
gets me diamonds every time

SW-PEL-HOP3-DOP-DRAGOON3 WILL BE THE BEST EVER

>hop3
no

>Getting hard to unsanitary hairs

>being gay

Reminder if you don't want a girl's pubic hair on your face you're basically a faggot and probably play wugushi or something like that.

Me too, my friendo.

I guess liking armpit and leg hair makes you straight as an arrow, huh? Preferring mustaches on women makes you a real man?

There you go, friend of superior culture:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59095391

What the fuck? Why is she eating poop? That's digusting.

t. pedophile

>Get all the stuff from the scarecrow
>Still need the title from the boxes

The ride never ends.

no need to lie about being gay user

t. gerontophile

are you retarded, this is natural do all woman
it's just a matter of preference. I don't like it, but it's just...flavors

unlike the so mentioned mustache, a full grown beard woman is definitely not a normal woman

is this worth anything?

How dumb are you? That's level 170 you stupid faggot.

No.

what's the fastest way to get 1m silver if I'm a weak shitter?

Prostitute yourself.

get strong and then earn money the same way us strongss do