www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STELLARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

you're all faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=stars in galaxy
youtube.com/watch?v=GoW8Tf7hTGA&t=24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for FTL update is good

1st for fuck Stellaris and Paradox.

horatio is a faggot

4th for 750 posts of FTL argument

Nth for Starsector can get pretty 4x

The whole fucking point of warp drives is you never actually exceed the speed of light locally

I wonder what Alex will do with outposts. I doubt he'll go with some strategic screen outright, but maybe in Nex there'll be some nice options for that.
I would joke that it'd become better 4x than Stellaris, but that isn't very high bar

>RoL

Ayyy
My man.

>page 10

dead thread dead genre

Then why are you here?

to suffer

You and me both.

So if I have these things I can use it to boost a wonder for example, is that how it works?
Is there a better use for my dust though? Just hired another hero recently

It hurts.

Hyperlanes-only is the only proper way to play, everyone who disagrees is a Star Trek roleplaying furry.

sausage ships

There's literally NOTHING WRONG with hyperlanes

Except that they don't really make sense.

wow it sure is fun playing as cultists

Wiz did nothing wrong

She's an undead. They don't deserve to live.

With hyperlanes only, people can't do fandom factions without doing a total overhaul.

Undead aren't alive chucklefuck

They aren't dead, therefore they're alive, double faggot.

Neither does a galaxy that has three digits' worth of system.

git gud

How many systems to we have in the Milky Way?

Roughly one system per star if we don't take into account binary systems

Is your toaster alive?
Is a stuffed animal alive?
Is a stuffed animal animated by servos alive?
Is a dead body animated by unholy magic alive?

That said, some undead are alright and deserve recognition as valid members of the community.

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=stars in galaxy

How many stars in the Milky Way, then?

~100 thousand million stars

About 300 milliard, with a good chance of an average of 5 bodies around each (with one or two being gas giants)

oh myy

>we did it to balance!
Why is it even a thing? Want easy time - use OP whatever. Want more challenge - use UP whatever. It is simple as that.
I don't get it why everyone so obsessed with balance. Educate me, user.

they make more sense than any other ftl and are based more in reality

Jesus. That's a lot.

muh multiplayer
muh E-sport

muh equality!

How small do you think space actually is kid

I don't think you understand how hard it is to not play optimally. Minmaxing is more than innate autism; almost all games are designed to be beaten, and that entails playing the best you can.

They play multiplayer in their office, and fail to realize that their office is pretty much the only environment in the world that there's a competitive multiplayer community.

stellaris travel overhaul is not due to balance though, it's to justify expending minerals on defense installations.

Multiplayer and esports.
basically this. nobody plays 4xes super competetively

I try not to think about it.

>tip: during a siege, garrisoned armies take damage once fortification is exhausted
Fuck I'm dumb

This movie ilustrates this

youtube.com/watch?v=GoW8Tf7hTGA&t=24s

>Search Party gives +1 movement
Fuck I'm dumb

I don't want to watch this.

I remember webm that shows a black hole the size of x times our SOLAR SYSTEM so ...
We are small as fuck.

Those are supermassive black holes.

That's precisely what I don't want to think about.

Isn't it other way around and it is harder to play optimally (which usually involves autistic levels of micro) than casually? Also you will be pressed to minmax with weaker empires to survive.

I wasn't talking about Stellaris specifically but in general.
I tend to agree though, that their in office MP sessions are skewing their perspective (usually at SP people expense)

>letting the drakken manhandle you like this
you should have rushed nameless guard and put together some armies with the aid of the three to five villages you should have at that point to go on the offensive and stop his expansion
punish him for starting next to you by instantly razing his cities

How to win as Britons everytime in AoC2?

I answered you in /gsg/ already
>every time
Get good.

>AoC
What?

Yeah it's my first attempt at playing cultists, so I definitely should have converted more. I didn't know how much influence I was gonna need, and plus all of the villages in the neighboring regions besides the one I have there are literally at the far end of the region from me so pretty hard to hold onto.

Age of Consent

Kesako?

Here you go.
Have fun sleeping today.

>there are /gsg/ posters in this thread right now

There's a place in Hell for people like you.

I'm an astrophysics + particle physics double major, I'm perfectly comfortable with this stuff.

Good thing hell doesnt exist user.

I dont get why people are afraid of black holes.
They are just veeeeeery slow explosions from our perspective.

shouldn't it have infinite mass?

that's a big heavenly body

Everybody who knows how far away from us that shit is, is perfectly fine

Yeah it does (at the bottom of a black hole).

you mean density

No? If something had infinite mass it would have infinite gravitational pull in every point in space, and the entire universe would instantly be pulled into it. It would also have an infinitely large event horizon.

There's no 'bottom' to a black hole. When you fall in shit goes wild. For one, effective reality splits in two - the one where you fell in, and the one where you're stuck outside "on" the horizon. It literally splits reality. Also, within a black hole, it's not so much you can't escape as every direction you go simply leads further into the black hole.

Haha I meant to say Age of Empires 2 but I actually played an hl2 mod called Age of Chivalry before it was pretty cool.

>being terrified of the things you can find out there in space
>rather than the space itself
there is a reason why it is called space
if it weren't for the light of stars, going through space would be like walking across a barren, evening desert for nigh on ten thousand years before finding a single thing of note
then another ten thousand years until you find another
worse of all, it only keeps getting bigger
it's a rate of 0.34 micrometers per second per astronomical unit
each year we travel 10.7 meters away from the Sun
the romans were 22 kilometers closer to the Sun than we are today

and it keeps getting faster

I thought it could be Age of Conquest, some obscure game I wouldn't know about.
I'm sure there's a game called like that after all.

Shut the fuck up. If I want to be spooked, I play Subnautica, not Freelancer.

>ten thousand years
>only ten thousand years
hahahaha

He means Age of the Conquerors, the expansion pack for Age of Kings aka AoE II.

How does it split reality, you just fall into the end of the time itself. It would be pretty cool to watch actually if it didn't involve spaghettification.

Oh wait, that's from a mod

It's like climate change: it happens, but what can you do? You just got to live with it.

Anyway, Britons have longbowmen.

Make a shitload of them, and kill everything that come near. Their trebuchets are also very accurate.

>end of time
No. This is relativity at work. The inside of a black hole and the outside of a black hole reside in realities (the technical term is worldline) that aren't compatible and never coincide. You would experience falling in, seeing the rest of the universe in the instant you crossed the horizon, everyone else would see you "freeze" on the event horizon as time comes to a stop for you. Within the black hole you're literally in an alternate timeline that isn't compatible with the reality the people in the ship are still experiencing. It's bizarre garbage.

Yeah, it just adds whatever resource to that city. If you get a brand new city that makes 10 food a turn and hit it with a stockpile, it produces 110 food that turn. So it's a pretty decent idea to dump the industry ones on a wonder if you're building one.

Dust is how you use it. There are so many ways to use it that it really depends on your situation. Heroes are a pretty good investment though, every economically viable city should have a governor in an ideal world. Their buffs are very good.

>I play Subnautica
Patrician taste dear sir.

>ten thousand years
To get to the nearest star, you would have to walk 154288975864 years. Make it a double if you want to sleep sometimes.

I fight hard to keep playing that game. I never knew I had thalassophia until I played it.

> Max upgraded Longbowmen outrange max upgraded castles
Anglos were a mistake

I was under impression that the "frozen in time" happens in the same "timeline", it just feels much quicker for you because of time dilation.

It's weird because what happens is, the people outside see their own time, which would involve you stopping at the 'edge of time', aka the edge of the black hole. You, who falls in, always experiences 'normal' time, as per relativity - you'd fall right in, you wouldn't stop.

stars aren't the only things in space
but sure, fucking whatever
to get to Alpha Centauri in 10000 years, you'd have to be moving at about 132km/s, or 9 times the speed of Voyager 2

Well, that's not going to happen. I'd die first.

Yeah, I get that, but that doesn't really seem like splitting the timeline. More that rest of the universe just dies of old age before they get to see the whole thing from their perspective.

In fact, won't the black hole just end up blowing up in your face due to that quantum evaporation shit, or due to dark energy stretching everything apart?

Don't be so pessimistic.

No, it really does count as splitting the timeline. Drawing relativistic worldlines shows that the two worldlines are literally divergent, they never meet again.