Asymmetrical Slasher Series General /assg/

Weekend relaxation edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
In development. Class based with weaker killers. Beta Delayed yet again.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

Is that a dead thread?:

Other urls found in this thread:

avvo.com/legal-answers/is-looking-into-someones-window-illegal--1231557.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spidermommy NEEDS lewd fanart!

Reminder that the game designers want to give solo queue survivors the same amount of information that SWF survivors get :^)

Good, I can drop my aura perks and become a proper meta shitter.

I guess we’ll have to find different things to complain about besides swf.

Let's give unlimited bond to every survivor so that they always know what the others are doing. SWF is unfair toward soloQ people. Killers are OP.

Palletlooping.

Are people really paying that much for a fucking recolor?

Dead by Daylight was a mistake.

Is there a way to derank as a killer?
Rank 15 and below is giving me cancer.

It seems so.

As of Patch 1.5.3, the pip system for Killers is based upon achieved sacrifices and not upon the amount of Bloodpoints achieved in a scoring category, those two are now completely independent.

Killers earn Killer Goals by bringing a Survivor closer and closer to being sacrificed. The scoring events necessary for that are:

Hooking: For each hook phase, you gain +1 Killer Goals.
First time hooked +1
Struggle +1
Sacrifice +2 (+1 for the phase and +1 for the player's death)
Memento Mori: Performing a Memento Mori on a Survivor grants +2 Killer Goals. (+ 1 for the action and +1 for the player’s death)
Bleed out: Bleeding out a Survivor grants +1 Killer Goals. (+0 for the bleed out and +1 for the player's death)
Survivor Disconnect Loading: Survivors who disconnect during loading will grant Killers +2 Killer Goals each. (Killers should still be able to satisfy their Killer Goals when this happens, but as the Killer did not play against these Survivors he is only granted half the points)
Survivor Disconnect during Trial: Survivors who disconnect after 5 minutes of the Trial will grant the Killer +4 Killer Goals as they would be depriving the Killer of his Killer Goals.
Killer Disconnects: All Killer Goals are negated and the Killer is awarded 0 Killer Goals.

Killer Goals Pips Awarded Displayed Message
0 - 7 -1 Entity Displeased
8 0 (Safety Pip) Brutal Killer
9 - 15 1 Ruthless Killer
16 2 Merciless Killer

It'll be really funny if they give in to the constant demands and make a mmorpg giveaway in 2 months.

>europe exclusive codes so I can sell them for ridiculous prices never

Freddy is so unfun to play against, and I'm saying this as a killer main.

What I usually do is, I just slap on BP+ perks and do a slugging game. Maybe get a bit risky and go for BBQ&C tokens.

Focus less on getting 4 kills every single game and more on being a big spooky monster. You'll have more fun that way anyways.

What is a good setup for Huntress? All of her own perks kind of suck except lullaby, which can be cleansed instantly if you get a shitty totem spawn.

Aura perks (bbq, nurse), Whispers and Agi to not waste time and put proper pressure are also good. You can try games around Lullaby\Toth\Ruin builds just to fuck around. Tinkerer if you do machinegun.

She does really well with deerstalker and nurse’s calling for one. BBQ and chili is great for the points alone but not necessary for her. The thing is she works great vanilla and doesn’t need perks so she can work great with your personal favorite QoL perks. She csn kind of make totem builds work if you want to go for that but TotH is an absolute necessity if you are. Same goes for add-ons, I personally like faster reload speed and lower wind up time add-ons.

Is leader good? It seems good.

It's shit

Yes, it's very good. Get three people working a gen together and it'll be done in under 30 seconds (takes 80 alone with no toolbox).

Plus it helps survivors wake you up, heal you, save you off the hook, etc. All around a great perk even if you're just playing solo.

Run it with bond and streetwise and bring a toolbox then tell other survivors to come with you and finish generators at the speed of light.

no

apparently for survivors, everyone says 8% is good, but for killers, everyone says the 15% that thana gives you is trash

dude epic xD this guy should work for dead by daylight!!!

Well Thana is 15% at best, Leader is 27% at best.
Both are meh.

Sounds better than his current one where he just spanks you to death.

>t. ds/bt/sb/ua user

Don't forget that killers have to kill but survivors don't have to survive!

I want him to rip the head off with the spine coming with it, to have it tie into his lore.

As much as I want my boy Phillip to have something nice, the frogs could never do dismemberment properly.

Fucking this holy shit, but they're too afraid to show brutal gore for some reason.

>it's another "your addons weren't reapplied for absolutely no good reason" episode

.t retard

It takes 5 seconds to reapply your Add-ons.

nobody asked you kiddo

do you get anything special for ending the season at rank 1? like bloodpoints or something?

no. you get an achievement for the first time, and that's all.

enjoy your cheevo

>spidermonster
>instead of hot woman attached to spider
>or, even better, hot woman with spider motif
It needs some work.

>freddy is "weak"
>still 4k every game that isn't a SWF discord stomp

Why are killers so artisinal?

An intense feeling of self-loathing.

What do you think that word means, user?

But the Entity is supposed to be a monster, not a woman with a spideweb-thong.

Don't be gay.

Pretty sure IF the survivors saw the entity in its real form, they can't comprehend and would probably just snap their minds and prevent them from being harvested for hope

Stephen King pls
WRONG
MY MOMMY GIBS BIG HUGS

The bit extending to meg looks like the top half of a woman with very long hair to me, admittedly attached to a rather large spider booty, I mean body.

I don't like to think of the entity as a woman with a spider on her ass, she's supposed to be a being able to create worlds.

>Stephen King pls
More like Lovecraft pls

Get 4 good survivors and you need Nurse or Billy most of the time to 4k.
It's just that the average lobby of survivors does not have that.

>Fat Nea is a Rank 1 Meg shitter that instantly dies to a Wraith
These are the people balancing the game, folks

Stephen King LITERALLY had a your-mind-will-break-if-you-see-its-true-form spider as one of his famous monsters, user. He's also a huge Lovecraft fanboy.
Long, unkempt hair, cracknails, fucked skin. Samara-tier.

>mori’d
I mean it’s possibly much faster than getting sac’s if she just got unlucky in the beginning and was the victim of an instant unhook claud.

If I stand outside people's houses looking in their windows (from the sidewalk) wearing this, can I get in trouble?

Spunds like what an ungodly spider woman abomination would look like.

Also kinda hot.

You absolutely will get in trouble and depending on what country you’re in possibly shot.

I unhooked her once and healed her while the killer was preoccupied. The other time she was unhooked was by someone else when the killer was on the other person. She's shit.

so, whats some fun builds for the killer? I'm thinking of just taking every single perk I can that fucks with gen's

What's the crime?

I want to farm BP off of other survivors with We'll Make It but they always run the fuck away. How do I effectively lock them in place?

Do you want us to cite the law? You can just look it up for your country.

The best part of Michael is that the character himself is wearing a mask so Michael Myers could be anyone and anyone could be Michael Myers.

There's no way to pin them down. You either ran across the map with them or just let them go.

Why does post game always say I'm rank 1? I'm literally 2 pips into rank 2

I just don't think it's ever been illegal to look into people's windows from the sidewalk.

Why did he rehook her after the initial unhook instead of mori’ing her?

>it's a "all the generators are miles apart vs rank 1 survivors" episode
Literally how in the ever living fuck do you win?

I have no idea where you live, but here you go after 1 second of using google
>avvo.com/legal-answers/is-looking-into-someones-window-illegal--1231557.html

You will have cops called on you if you refuse to leave and they will detain since your attire and actions can be interperated as intent to harm even if you are joking. Plus it’s also an invasion of privacy.

>r into another's property

You fucking nigger why do you think I said sidewalk?

Cops can't just arrest people for no criminal reason because of someone's feels when looking at houses from the sidewalk is legal.

you'd surely be interdicted by local law enforcement if you were noticed
you'd probably be trespassed from the property (which is not really a big deal unless you're a retard and do it twice and stood on their property while doing it)

it could easily be construed as stalking if you don't give a good enough answer

the point i'm trying to make is don't get caught, you may want to wear a tracksuit and squat behind something for a reasonable alibi that you're just practicing being russian

Loitering
Disturbing the peace
Intent to commit a crime
Trespassing (depending on where you do it)

>they call the police
>'we got called because you stand in front of this house kept looking into this family's living room for hours end in a creepy mask'
>'technically I'm not ON their property, I'm on the sidewalk'
>'understandable, please continue'

are you retarded? people are not AI

They can tell you to take a hike if you're creeping people out by standing around staring at the window. It's called stalking.

And the one time they do (hag) it's hilariously bad.

>implying hours on end and not just until someone notices me, at which time my work is done
>They try to bust your balls but ultimately can't do anything

Wow it's like you've never heard of grannies calling the cops over shit they can't do anything about.

Refusing to leave and posing possible harm is a perfectly legal reason to remove you from the area. Just because you’re an inch off their legally defined property doesn’t mean you are not commiting a crime or more likely misdemeanor. Quit trying to justify your creeper behavior.

getting away with murder doesn't make murder legal, you literal retard

>posing possible harm

What does this even mean? Reminds me of the George Carlin bit about big hands on an airplane.

If you do it to multiple people and they all call the cops you’re a public menace.

>staring into people’s homes wearing the mask of someone immortalized for brutally killing people adter staring into their houses isn’t posing harm

Cops can also tell you to incriminate yourself. It doesn't mean they can make you.

>posing possible harm
It means that your presence in a location coupled with the visuals one possesses , attire, face, tools on hand if-visible, and expression, can give others the sense of unease and/or distress due to the fact they think you may bring harm to them. While not a crime if you just evil and repugnant and are being such in a public place, it can be if you don certain outfits or items, etc. It's basically a catch-all of "Keep your head down and keep to your own business.

Wait what in fucks name? Runa has legs, like actual human looking legs and thighs? I was 200% it went right from humans abs right into spider torso...

think I accidentally shitposted in the wrong general tab :^)

Rachnee and it does. The legs protrude from that point, simulating the shorter "arms" a spider would use to put food in their mouths.

That'd be a nicer design, but I guess the artist wanted her to have a human vagina.

well they're not calling over some stupid noise complaint
if I have someone dressed up like a brutal killer standing outside my or my neighbor's property i'd get pretty suspicious, unless its just Halloween
law enforcement would likely be able to find some kind of charge to put on you to get you to fuck off, regardless of if it would be able to stand up in court
also this
they might be able to arrest you for simple assault if you're being enough of a fuckwad all depends
the answer though is yes, you'd get in trouble

>Cops see you just staring into a house repeatedly over and over
>Keep getting called back to tell you to fuck off
>Arrest you for loitering/stalking/any number of misdemeanors
By all means, please be retarded and get arrested. Tell us what getting butt blasted is like in jail.

I need to go sit down.

>Implying Michael wouldn't just disappear behind the hedge and stalk the cops until they leave

Cosplayer faggot wants to step up but fails to man up.

Peeping Tom Laws

She has buttocks, user. She's technically a woman connected to a giant spider by her asshole, and she's the spider's protruding "mouth"

>rank 17 nurse with 2 perks level 1
>matched with ranks 8 to 12 with self care etc

>Old Trees
Man, the fact this used to be a Level 5 is just painful.

Maybe I'm bringing yesterday's news, but Huntress' Lullaby doesn't give a notification anymore, if you want to use it. Not sure if bug or incomplete patchnotes.

Yes, especally since Halloween has passed.

I was part of a Michael and Laurie cosplay duo at my local con, and on the walk home we had the cops called on us, and we weren't even doing anything.

Yeah. Lullaby isn't amazing until 5 Hooks, but damn if it isn't satisfying hearing a chorus of "boom!"
Run it on Doc with Distressing and Unnerving Presence