New Interludes Summoning Campaign 2-11 / 15/11
Ozzy: 12,13
Sanzou: 10,11
Kerry: Every day
Tawara: Every day
Serenity: Every day

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Best mom!

Nobu a CUTE.

Atlas rules, Clock Tower drools!

SLAY THE GAY

>Tfw 186cm
Man I love Mordred but why is she so tiny? Last time I checked Nero was even smaller too, girls in fate are too small

What if Vlad walks into the room when someone is playing Castlevania and they are at the "what is a man" scene?

Second best mom (True)

she has the body of a 15 year old
nero has no excuse though

Explain what happend in the camelot singularity then

Ushi a cute.

Would Vlad love or hate playing Castlevania?

NTR-ing Nero from Hacuckno!

so where was the collab event announcement PV? Dead game? No news?

Am I the only here that keeps crashing for no reason? I haven't experienced this bullshit till now. Does reinstalling fixt this shit?

By the power of this Command Spell I order you to have the same concept of "weapon" as mine.

*solos the Multiverse*

Yeah, it did for me.

I’ve had no issues at all so get a no. Potato phone.

apk is fucked, wait for new apk

I want to suck Astolfo's dick!

What's the first that comes to your mind when you see this image, user?

Can Lancelot KoO Demonbane?

Ere-chan when?

Herc smashed Goetia so hard, the app crashed

Considering you can forcibly teleport a Servant with a Command Spell, shouldn't it actually be possible to change a Servant's concept of what is considered a "weapon"? It does seem like a plausible scenario.

A minor miscalculation.

Got the same problem on the S8, though.

Thanks.

I got a decent toaster to play with.

Pls let me do your combos correctly in uniel

Ushi!

Yeah, which is why you have these retards.

I'm not sure it would be quite as simple as that. It's explained that more complicated orders won't be possible with a CS, and changing a servant's way of thinking would be complicated, the same way orders like "never betray me" are too broad to work

I'm bored, Post 24

Ere is a smelly slut!

Yes, though it's not really going to do much good. If something is useful in a fight, Berserkerlot will see it as a weapon to begin with. There's not much else you can give him by force that could be helpful.

It's one of two options to force Lancelot to become INVINCIBLE. The other is ME Rank A, he becomes more like a Stand than a Servant at thst point.

Tiamat >>> Raikou

He could beat the shit out of his bastardization, but it's still there, so, I'm not sure.

That would require having the time to move to grab someone.

I don't think a CS has even been used to change how a Servant thinks.

As I said, get a non-potato

post more

>Alcides
And that guy is one that can resist regular CS.

You're wrong, Ere-chan is very cute and pure.

Tell me more cute stories about December 2016.

It's not broad at all. It's a pretty clear cut order. If you tell a Servant to see everything as a weapon, that's going broad. Just telling your Servant to treat, for example, a pencil like a weapon is not at all broad.

I want to fuck Okki

Literally an underworld whore

>pure
>literally married to a bull
The state of Erecucks

>minor

I want to cuck them both.

Clock Tower has more.

>no mention about it in the Nasuverse
Didn't happen.

That took multiple Command spells, Grail mud, and extremely specific orders tailored specifically to Heracles to break his mind. You're disproving your own argument here.

The order itself may be clear but it is not narrow, it is very broad. It wouldn't work. Saying "consider X a weapon" might but trying to give him an entirely different set of opinions is far too much.

Reminder that Hades and Izanami >>>>>> Eresh

What are while there are no news?

Yeah, because being ripped through time and space is such a common occurrence. Blame Sialim, Sion kicked the bucket in this timeline.

Izanami is better than everyone so that's unfair

>That took multiple Command spells
Herakles is stated in FSN to be able to resist normal CS and needs Illya's special ones. Not only that but there is no reason for Lancelot to resist such a Command, if you explain it to him he might even agree making the CS stronger.

Do you think that Rhyme would appreciate perverted fanfictions about her?

Which is why she jobs like a bitch

>Conversing with a berserker
really

correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't Atlas create weapons (as well as other technology/alchemy) that could wipe out humanity in a number of different ways, including ripping space/time in such a way?

>Not only that but there is no reason for Lancelot to resist such a Command, if you explain it to him he might even agree making the CS stronger.
That is not remotely how Command spells work. You have no idea what you're talking about. Archer explained this very clearly to Run. And don't give me that shit about Heracles when you were referencing Strange Fake in the first place, where Heracles was affected by his master's CS.

translate it weebs please`

What swords that are not Shirou would make good servants?

No. Aside from her obvious bloodlust, she is basically a child. And if you write lewd fanfiction about her with her current body, she will sick Jabberwock at you because it's Alice's body. Y'know, a dead person she loved so much.

She was pretty much beating everyone in CF and treated Nine's whole timebomb master plan like nothing. Even Ragna didn't manage to do anything and had to have Mu double-team her.

It's not an entirely different set of opinions. It's just introducing and implanting a new idea. He previously didn't see, say, a balloon as something that can be used in a fight. You're just telling him to change that. It's not different at all.

By that logic, any order wouldn't work. Telling Saber to not attack Archer, because normally, she would. You can't change opinion, according to you. Or telling Archer to not attack Shirou. Again, normally, he would. So that doesn't work anymore. Or telling Astolfo to kill Sieg. He would never even attempt that, so it wouldn't work. Telling Deermud to fight Saber. He normally wouldn't do that, and you can't change opinion. See the problem here?

You're just giving a simple order, one even a dog could understand if trained enough. CS are supposed to be useful, not useless. You're making them out to be useless, something that can only be used for physical activity. Nothing more.

Tiamat fags should get gassed

When's DW going to fix the mess they've done in the latest update? App crashed 4 times in the last 2 days

Clock Tower propaganda! Atlas wants to save the world and mankind!
Jokes aside, what other weapons has Atlas besides Sion's gun?

Kill yourself

>yell "fuck you dracula"
>summoned
EZ

>Mgmee doing FGO doujin
Nice

The better question is how do you impregnate a book?

That doesn't make it any better.

me

Read his Interlude.

>That is not remotely how Command spells work.
Says who the idiot who forgot Herakles can resist regular CS? This shit is stated even in SF. In Zero it's stated that if the Master and Servant agreed, the power of the CS becomes even stronger. Fucking read the lore before you talk shit.
>where Heracles was affected by his master's CS.
By 3 of them, because he was resisting.

Why the fuck is his pose basically him holding a mic as a rockstar
This had to have been on purpose

You first mommyfag

That's not really "jobbing" when they had to spend almost the entirety of CF trying to come up with a way to do anything to her. Merging Noel with her was the only way they had of technically beating her.

Artoria's opinion was not affected. Her body was. Same goes for EMIYA. He still wanted to kill Shirou, but he physically couldn't do it.

There's nothing wrong with liking Tiamat.

Where do you stand in the ongoing dumb malemaster vs dumb femalemaster conflict?

Probably.
Atlas is where all the mad scientists go, so they must have a few doomsday devices sitting around. But precisely for that reason they aren't allowed to take anything out of the academy and if I remember they aren't even allowed to talk about them.

>1/1 Balmung
How long is it actually

No one knows, you do a better job at keeping your secrets than the clocktower

Does Alice even exists in the Chaldea timeline?

Most if not all of the thingsyou said have nothing to do with how they think. They are physical imposements onto a servant. And in most cases they can resist them partially if it's against their wishes.

And she would have reversed the process if she didn't have a retarded Ragna fetish all Sayas had. She could have won, should have won, but she didn't. That's jobbing 101.

You haven't explained why Lancelot would even try to resist such a Command. Just show him a Mcgyver episode and tell him that we could do even crazier shit if he agrees.

Man, I wish Arjuna's sprite has those chuuni dark balls.

>giving away 1:1 replicas as BD bonuses
They're really desperate, I assume.

2cm?

Based Avicebron covering Sieg's miseries.

>She could have won, should have won, but she didn't.
That's not what jobbing is though.

>She could have won
The entire point was that she couldn't. As long as Mu got involved in time and forced the merging, she had nothing she could do. Reversing the process was not an option at that point.