/mbgg/ - Mobage General #801

Big guy edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

phantom-chaser.com/Register/index.php#regis
twitter.com/Aklfga/status/929294885227847680
en.danmemo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where did /padg/ go?

Please remake the OP. You forgot to add Terra Battle back in.

Have you ended it?

#800 was supposed to be the end.
wtf

fuck off

the melting point of steel is 2750°F

Sorry user, /mbgg/ has been hijacked by shitposters for the past couple of months now. TB was added to the OP a couple threads back, but the sperglord with a hatred for TB took it off. He also took off the "report and ignore" blurb at the bottom of the OP.

Is there a way to reroll without redownloading the app? My SEA internet needs an hour to download 800mb.

phantom-chaser.com/Register/index.php#regis
that was on bluestacks' front page

Go to Internal Storage (not root)/Android/data/*rayark*/file
Delete everything aside the AssetBundles.

Reroll in Sdorica doesn't need root.

I got 0 free gems starting Sdorica you fucking liars.

Thanks user. You've been a great help.

Cuck

Faggot

pls dont fight

You have to finish chapter 2 to get 500 gems (x10) from story mode. The bonus 1k gems (today for new regions) should be the same too I think. Some new player should check the 1k bonus for me please, my inbox email said that 'to welcome our new friends and ...' so I thought you guys would have it too.

I'll knock your teeth out mate

Come clean. Youre from rayark right

If he tells you that, they'd forfeit his salary due to breach of contract.

twitter.com/Aklfga/status/929294885227847680

Some of you guys are alright, dont go to the Colopl headquarters tomorrow

>Everyone attacks tiger man so I'm constantly healing him

Don't worry, I don't go outside

>Not kill them before they hit tiger
You are doing it the hard way.

How do I kill them fast?

what do you use to link your Sdorica account again?
I played it a bit a while back but not sure if I ever linked to anything.

Read the instructions, dont skip it. Each enemy has a counter for their turn, focus on the smallest first. Also hold the enemies to read their visible skill effect e.g the rock should have something like trigger block X if block X is used or something. Use that to chain your skills.

Cute bunny.

What even is the story to Arknights anyways?

Make a Rayark Pass using your google account. You can not switch account linked with Rayark Pass so be careful.

she's not a bunny

Does sdorica have a tier list? Or is every unit viable and I shouls just roll for waifu? The game does seem manageable considering all units can be unlocked fo SSR

Do you have to be in either one of the two new regions to get the celebration gems for Sdorica? Or do I have to play past a certain point?

Done with this shit.

I want to spend some nights on the ark with her if you know what I mean.

I don't understand

When does sdorica start to get fun__

I'd rather the qt dragongirl.

Here , I'm old player so I'm not sure though, I'm also not in Canada or Flip btw. I recommend finish chapter 2 to check it thought, should be in the inbox.

Every 2 reroll you will have SR, your roll is not that bad you know, it took me 16 reroll to get an R Experiment

BTW, I will take your roll as an example for .

You see that there are Hestia (N) here, which if in other mobage should be extremely trash. Here it is not, you must have her at all cost as there is no other debuff remover right now, her skill set also fairly ok. Anyways, lets look at

Jahan and Hestia
White position
1 block) Heal selected enemy and ally
2 block) Heal selected ally, remove debuff
4 block) Armor penetration SELECTED enemy
Passive (SR): upon cast Heal, if target full HP trigger target block 1
Team (Advisor skill): remove all debuffs

Jahan (R + SR)
1 block) Self Taunt
2 block) Self Taunt, Heal if have Taunt
4 block) Atttack SELECTED enemy and RESET target COUNTER
Passive: If have Taunt, RETALIATE SELECTED enemy
Team Skill: 20% trigger 4 block of allies when attack enemies.

Jahan skill sets make a sick combo if you provide him a nice cusion against True Damage and normal Physical attack. We have Angelica and Nolva also so say a combination of Angelica as Advisor to provide front row Armor, Hestia backrow as support dps and Healer and Nolva|Naya as main damage dealer and Jahan as main tank counter. You will find that heal enemy is very essential on long and hard map because you will need to prepare the block layout or heal or your team before the next wave.

When you get good :).

You guys should really do the Venture Quest (Training Page) first if you want to just check some combination. They provide demo team and you can do some sick thing like kill an entire way with just 1 hit. Or learn the hard way how to use enemy attack to create chain counter.

Sales rank increase hopefully next week.

Cololpl

Shit, I fucked up the format and my grammar. I will sleep now.

Aussie?

How good is astral stairways?

Yup, the 1k gems for sdorica seem to be for existing players. I completed chapter 2 of the story and got 500 gems but that was it, nothing else besides that. Any other rerollers experiencing otherwise?

I'm looking into switching kasel out, who should I buy?

>Magic team
Priscilla

Yeah I want to buy Priscilla but someone told me Luna. Im gonna buy priscilla thanks

In what content would Artemia excel in over Aisha? Wanting to buy one of them but having a real hard time deciding between the two. Especially if the damage cut is actually decent for farming dragons.

Luna replaces Aisha if you can get the gear. But honestly, its not that important, meta changes often.

Anybody playing DQ Rivals here?

Artemia is AoE mage, aisha is focused. Honestly, get Yanne for dragons.

>2x drop rate for unique weapons event
>NEW HEROES POOL ONLY
>Used 5 summons on wizard's pool and only noticed today
VESPA HELP

I would add Maria because that comp lacks CC and she's going to make your adventures run more smoothly
If you want to get Luna, Priscilla or someone else it's fine too

Artemia is AoE and Aisha single DPS, right now Aisha is still one of the best so there you have it

Same.
We got fucking bamboozled.

They should fire this shill.

>get good
It's not even hard though

Why is it a bad idea to gacha in Kings raid?All guides say not to, but isnt that the core of these types of games?

en.danmemo.com/
Why is this a thing and why this one?

Only do gacha when there is a guaranteed ticket after doing 10x rolls 15 times or something.

Has anyone found a CN tier list for houkai?

In Houkai how good are those weapons/stigma that are on rate up?

event or milage bullshit?

Ranger Kiana stuff. Basically perfect for her.

Can anyone that doesn't work for rayark tell me if Sdorica is good? Really don't want to create a fucking leaf account

>doesn't work for rayark
But how would you know?

I found it boring.

>Used 1 gacha ticket on Grasma for dupe
>Got the rate-up 4* dark guy instead
Too bad yolo roll like this doesn't work most of the time.

Event. You will need more than 15 10-rolls for mileage.

First big tip-off would probably be a response that isn't ESL.

CN stigmata tier list

The story is quite good, and the girls are cute.
I remember having problems with getting my watcher level up halting my progress last time I played it.
Events were back to back bears who I don't care about so I quit.
Might install again if more people here pick it up.

>rerolled a few times till this
>tutorial roll was Claire
>first 10+1 is pic related
Still got 720 gems and the free golden tickets.
It's no Alice, but it's good right?

>sit in the corner and full screen AoE
Fuck you. The seeds weren't even anywhere near the corners.

Yeah those two guys you got are really good units actually. Green shota has nice range.

Yes, fire girl and water guy are ranked high.

It's pocky day. You're eating some right now, right?

>this is really a thing
I didn't believe it.

Buy Pocky(tm) today!

No because it's already the 12th here.

Buy it anyway.

the current boss in valiant force for guilds is fixed at taking 1 point of damage per turn so pretty much anyone can easily contribute and the best thing is the prize is equal to everyone so doesnt matter how much you contribute.

for a new player i guess it would be okay to go for the hero select but it would mean youd have to grind again for the equipment most likely (not sure how long the boss will remain).

also because theres going to be a ranking portion of the event i assume theres going to be a chance at shadow gear set which i think is kinda nice since it does not really interfere with many of the 5* shadow sets i think.

Play their game

I-Is this really how school swimsuits are designed? I didn't know there's a flap I could stick my hand down.

I refuse.

I don't believe it was said you had a choice

It's so the water can flow back out as you're swimming, instead of getting stuck in there and creating water resistance.

Or so I've heard. I haven't exactly tried swimming in a school swimsuit.

First day of the real life BGHS Tokyo Dome collab is over and some pictures of the remaining cards are out. Well, as much as they could fit on these stands.

Asuha. Looks more like a Renge outfit now with those cut-outs.

managed to get back in using Twitter login and got my 1k gems
what should I be doing first as a returning player?

this is my roster

Don't forget to buy their parfait.

Or special ribbon hot-dogs.

What are these stands for? Just ad placement or something more?

shut the puck up and post mumi.
Maybe we can summon the mumi poster.

And super cute Sadone. She looks so much better when they're not showcasing her new ears with how she tucks her hair behind one.

There's a stamp rally and those are for that. You get a diary, go around and solve the girls' messages or something like that. Similar to the in-game event I think.

bampu

>check apkpure
>apkpure shills sinofmemes on its frontpage

Is this game good?

Sinoalice?

I want to kiss this sword.

So which version of sdorica should I play?

it's terrible

Play kamige