Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

bullet!

LMAOOOO

Bullet is a man's name

sfvae

play arcana heart

*SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN KIKOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Jive is fun

out of all games to shitpost about, why an indie game made by like two dudes?

*does nothing*

i heard brick is getting kicked from his dog shelter from his recent poor performance in melty

big if true

>tfw you think you're autistic but then you see this

if you're disturbed individual, nobody is safe

Succs.

when 6stars comes out I will

they are in

You're mentally ill dude.

Top kof.

that's literally one of the punch planet devs. he has to defend himself somehow

Anybody using a straight jacket here?

How does nrs keep having all the best guest characters?

more people jacked off to this than played XIV today

where ever i go i must also sniff tummies

Nice sniff

is that a new razer stick?

I'm glad I'm not Max.

>rashidfag going nuts and replying to himself again
the evidence is overwhelming and archived. you cant hide your triggered spam posting anymore, rashidfag LMAO

phad wads of that sweet sweet WB money.

wow that is actually embarrassing for "polturd" poster
btfo

>korea has only one player in capcom cup

it sucks desu, I've been there and koreans are REALLY passionate about street fighter. they deserve more than having frauds like poongko and infiltration dash their country's hopes. on top of that, fchimp the scumbag cheated verloren out of a top 8 place at EVO which would have been huge for the KFCG (this is what they themselves said)

also NL (jeongjil) deserves a lot of credit for making 31st place even though he is out, because he is a KOF player that played street fighter for the first time in 2016. even punk has more SF experience than NL

>inb4 haha gooks suck lmao

So will the Ninja Turtles tag in and out

That's wrong. Fighting games are steeped in stubborn tradition, and as much as I hate seeming like a shit poster, capcom semen slurping.

Several fgs have come out where everyone has praised how fun they are and how great they are, and how deep they can be while remaining accessible, and how pretty it looks and all that jazz, and it explodes for 2 days, then those very same people praising it go back to playing capcom games. It's a lose/lose.
People won't play games without an audience but those same people are the ones depriving it of an audience, then when casuals join they join what is known the them and encouraged by the fgc which goes back to capcom.

The fgc needs a dramatic refresh. Either through a powerhouse company like blizz that will bring in so much new, untainted blood that it will drown out the scores of indoctrinated capcom souls. Or, other smaller games like Tekken, Uniel, boobers, kof, etc need to miraculously find a way to have as big a prize pool, if not larger, than capcoms.

haha gooks suck lmao

The result of America having a massively disproportionate amount of cpt events is a tonne of american frauds getting in ahead of asian talent.

Is there a consensus on the most casual (easy executions) FG right now? Is it still SFV?

>he fgc needs a dramatic refresh. Either through a powerhouse company like blizz
blizzdrones will save the fgc now?

How did Fchamp cheat someone out of a spot?

what other games are there to put them in

I do feel bad for NL I think he started taking the cpt seriously too late.

This thread spends more time doxxxing people to see whose life has been ruined and which anonymous poster likes or hates a game than it does playing fighting games

Blizzard would bring in a cancerous base, but the point is that they would be so large, they would drastically outnumber legitimate "capcom drones" to the point where they would be a minority just like every other fanbase. You tend to have less of an ego when you're brought down from your high horse and just as "low" as other games.

Fantasy Strike

It was never SFV unless you were Kappa retard

how big of an ego would goobers have if they had the dominant game in the fgc

hey guys i work at the arkham asylum and one mental case just escaped did you see him?

See me in xrd

Is it a common thing for people who only play casuals to stick with casuals? I swear to God sometimes I play rookies and bronzes in casuals and they play on the same level as platinums.

Which current fighting game has easier execution than sfv?

well now that we've determined that the source of "burning kermit guilty gear" pictures, rashid spam, and prison planet hate posts all come from the nut case, i think we can go back to talking about fighting games again

who hyped for Sagat and Gotenks in the next few weeks bros?

Fantasy Strike

Maybe they're smurfs. I have a smurf account with 0lp that I use everytime I want to try a new character.

Every NRS game, Smash4, most anime games, Tekken at a casual level, indie shit like Fantasy Strike

Invite me then

>SFV is the easiest only if you visit reddit

Wait, what?

Games that people actually play

Smash isn't a fighting game. At the casual level is irrelevant.

*Jives*

nice goalpost moving

is there a better feeling than beating a guy 2-0 after being teabagged?

>NRS games

These always fucked with me. Never really knew what to do. Just approach someone and dial your combo? Seems like most things were safe on block so you might as well. Didn't fear reversals like the guy blocking as Ryu who was actually mashing SRK waiting for you to drop your combo.

the topic was casual level fighting games

And you spend more time posting this bitch and dogs than playing fighting games. Nobody cares you shitty little snowflake

I wish someone doxxed you.

fchimp's stick malfunctioned, according to the rules he would have to forfeit that set but he used his eceleb powers to persuade the TO let him resume one complete set from the beginning (verloren was winning that set too)

the game went off stream and fchimp somehow managed to win 3-2. if they had went by the rules verloren would have won and went to top 8.

how did you not know about this? twitter was raging at fchimp for days. they even made fun of him when he complained about stick malfunctions and quackbot drama in canada cup mvci

brick btfo lmao

It actually isn't.

Which was explained as easiest execution, not overall casual game.

Wish I was Rashid desu

>One of the most toxic generals on Veeky Forums has toxic behaviour

Color me surprised.

I hate that high pitched little shit.

underwear looks like packing foam

And every title listed has easier execution than SFV

>prison planet

Brick I tried to pirate Nitroplus like you said but there's only 4 guys seeding it... It's going to take the whole day even tough it's only 3 Go...

I don't follow this shit actively, especially when I don't know about it about any said events/miss them.
Meh whatever dudes a huge faggot what can be done.

Even Tekken? Thought that game was a bitch when it came to execution

Blizzard x Capcom when?

Only movement and just frames are difficult in Tekken, mashing out combos at casual level is incredibly easy

haha, oops. ill fix it.

>steamcharts sfv

Are there way more people on consoles or are things really this bad?

>told myself i would never buy early access after no man sky
>want to support punch planet

Seems pretty average to me right now, even at this hour. Maybe find other things to worry about.

how did people get suckered in so badly? The game previews looked like shit and they never showed any story or objectives. At least Minecraft was legos.

Think I'm gonna pick this game up now. Need something after playing that cop and criminals fighter game that DID NOT have online

Oh I'm not worried. Just seems interesting that there are so few people playing their flagship fighting game.

qt

>All sniffs in fighting games are aways le technical glass cannon
>There will never be a warrior blonde sniff character in a fighting game who is all brawl and straight forward

Nice.

have you ever played a game before

In every street fighter game there are characters that must not be toptiers:
>Guile
>Balrog
>Dhalsim

Several

nobody blocks in nrs games they are always mashing shit so you havent played much desuuuu

UHHH LEO?????

Is Bloodborne a fighting game?

>buying early access/go fund me/paying for promises/at launch
>ever

Nah. Far too many examples of companies rushing shit out just to make a buck and "patching it later" at this point. I'll only pay for quality that's proven.

Its a fighting game on PC. The only two games that keep their head above the water are SFV and tekken. Other FG's on this platform would rip the hearts out of unborn infants for either games player base numbers.
You can call it a triple-a flagship water splashing shit smasher all you like but all the hypey buzz words don't mean very much.

Literally rachel in doa5lr.

show me those games you play

>DOA
>fighting game

Do these look like fighting game characters to you?

Only the BEST fighting game, bro

It is better than any fighting game. It's kino.