Parfait (?) Girls Edition
Previous thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>Don't leave us hanging.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline Australia (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjPhFSlhOuQ
musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality
vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Natsuki!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

He is watching. Always watching.

Sayori!

Mating press Monika!

I love her too.

Natsuki lovers where you at

The shock and awe! The fright and surprise! Gather around and feast your eyes!
Welcome back to the poetry club! I hope everyone is having an absolutely lovely day or night, wherever you may be!

Today's word is "poison"!
Remember, poison is more than just a deadly substance! For example, you could interpret this as any toxin, a disease, something unhealthy/dangerous to you, or something you willingly take to ease your suffering. Who knows? There's more, but maybe you can figure them out!
It will certainly be interesting to see what you do with it!
Alternatives are 'monster', 'tower', and 'family'!

As always, this word is a prompt to help inspire anyone who would like to write a poem! If you'd like to try, do please consider using this word to guide your thoughts!
This way, we can all compare and contrast our styles and techniques, as well as our own unique interpretations of the word!
Thank you once again for participating, and I look forward to reading what you can do!
Monika!

Sayori is literally me.

Getting mating pressed by Monika!

Hammering Monika's pussy!

MC-Kun putting Monika in a mating press for you!

No lewding dokis

I like it! I like it a lot!

Post your favourite Doki!
And also your fetish

Monika!
being hypnotised

Sayori is literally all of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjPhFSlhOuQ
Do the necro-anons love this song?

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind. But most of all, don't be afraid to talk to us if need be.

Femdom

>implying I want anything to do with this bitch other than skewer her into tiny bits

if Sayori becomes a witch, we gotta bust that

>lewding Dokis in my mind
>no one will ever know

I want to be arrested by officer Sayori.

My friend just got diagnosed with appendicitis, so I'm posting this and made sure the email with my contribution to ddlc sings went through before I go out to buy her some roses or something

Reminder that if you're considering harming yourself for any reason, please don't. There's a million better ways to relieve stress and make your doki happy.

Download your doki to a flashdrive or something. Take her on a sightseeing date. Climb a tree or onto a rooftop, but carefully. Give your doki a nice view of the world outside. Show her you love her that way. She'd appreciate you taking her to see nice things over you harming yourself and you should know that. If you're a yurifag, maybe take her to someplace gloomy like an old warehouse or abandoned bridge. I bet Sayori would love it if you climbed a tree with her. Natsukifriends could go climb someplace comfy in the city. Monika would probably enjoy seeing the view from a tall office building or something like the Eiffel Tower.

Even if you don't feel like climbing shit, there's a load of places where you could take your doki. Yuri would be ecstatic if you took her to a museum, especially like a War Museum filled with old swords and weapons. Sayori might love going to the park or on a hike. And of course, you could always take Natsuki to the local manga retailer or the nearest bakery. Monika would like just about any place you took her, but I bet she'd like it especially if you took her to the library or a memorial place.

Point is, don't harm yourself. It's not what your doki would want. Take her out to something you would both enjoy.

Yuri/Natsuki

Futa, with balls

Monika
>picking one
U-uh, also hypno

Every day.

Yuri!
Corruption

Hello! I love all of them actually, but the scene with natsuki made me feel like she deserved better.
Until sayori scene! Damn! I just want them all to be happy!

Post more Natsuki in casual situations using casual clothing!

But you already said both of mine

but what if it's for the sole purpose of procreation?

>these stockings
CUTE

In the fifteenth century, when Russia was occupied by Mongols, a peasant and his wife were walking along a dusty country road; a Mongol warrior on a horse stopped at their side and told the peasant he would now proceed to rape his wife; he then added: "But since there is a lot of dust on the ground, you must hold my testicles while I rape your wife, so that they will not get dirty!" Once the Mongol had done the deed and ridden away, the peasant started laughing and jumping with joy. His surprised wife asked: "how can you be jumping with joy when I was just brutally raped in your presence?" The farmer answered: "But I got him! His balls are covered with dust!"

Stay safe on the way there, don't want to rush it too much.

Every day until Christmas.

THE BLOOD MUST FLOW

>Sayori
>Light Pet-Play and Bondage

Natsuki!
Josou Seme

Yuri.

Yanderes

Yea theyre all great, but if i had to pick Natsuki takes my heart

Sayori!
Growth, whether it be breasts, butt,
or the whole body!
Sayori has the most inconsistent bust size in the game and yet people have still wrote watersports shit before growth shit!

Monika
Anal vore

Yuri
loli

I'm a newfag to the general and want to start a folder, post your favorite ddlc image

>you interact with sayori in act 1 and monika exacberates her depression
>You interact with Yuri in act 2 and monika exacberates her obsession and cutting
>Natsuki doesn't get an act because she has no flaws
IT'S NOT FAIR

I am the one responsible for the watersports story.
sorry

>appendicitis
Fuck, man. I had that shit when i was 10. i hope whatever hospital she's at removes that appendix as quick as possible. My doctors took to long, and i had to stay in the hospital for a week on antibiotics.

Sayori.
Light bondage, stuck in wall, chikan, masturbation, being loved, hand holding.
I especially love it when the girl is nervous or outside of her comfort zone in some way.

Always makes me smile

>Lily
>Yuri literally means lily in Japanese
>One of Yuri's poems is titled "Wheel"
Oh boy.

you know how to make up for it, all will be forgiven

Sayori!
Monster girls

I can't tell if the iFunny watermarks make it worse or even funnier.

Yuri
Femdom

>stuck in wall
MY NIGGA

Imperfection must be reshaped! You must be reshaped!

That image doesn't really make sense. Sounds like the player doesn't actually understand Monika while liking her.

This land is barren
Consumed and tired
The miasma overflows
Coming from beyond
The abyss.
A creature brough
Death and Chaos
Man was their name

welcome to hell user

>light bondage

My guy

So cute

i feel like the game was rushed out, looking back a chapter about natsuki being abused by her dad definitely would've fitted into the game.

Delet

Sayori would be super cute as a lamia or an arachne!

Necroanon here. It's pretty catchy.
I guess that's my name now, huh?

All girls are cuter as lamia desu

A few years ago, my desire to change the world was burning within.
Helping whoever came across, I extended my hand.
Knowing that helping each person, my heart filled with love.

But now they come crawling, abusing my niceness.
How blind I had been, they were draining away.
Regardless who came, I couldnt decline.

But over the years, I withered away.
Declining the people, they abandoned me fast.
Showing no care for me as a human, I came to my senses.

Its spreading within like the deadliest poison.
My goal from the start transformed into anger.
Wanting to burn and slaugther away.

But they do not deserve, those subhuman scums. Nothing else suits them better, then to slowly succumb.

fuck you

Yuri
bdsm and humiliation

Sayori would be a dullahan

Hats and heads off to you.

I don't know why you never liked it! I always thought it was super cute and fitting!

Sayori
Too many to list. Monstergirls is one of them.

Unironically. I would love a dullahan Sayori.

Yuri
Light bondage, dom/sub, choking

She would be, arachnes are my favorite and it would fit the overall bondage meme Sayori has going for her because the rope thing
this is a clever answer as well and another of my favorites to boot

You should do a bit more editing on the grammar, but other than that. Good job user!

I hope she gets better soon. Send her my regards.
Appendicitis hurts like hell but when I removed mine, it didn't take too long for me to go back home! Hope she gets well soon.

Okay, everyone! For those who are unaware, we're currently working on a /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality." Participation is welcome from everyone, of all voices and talents, or lack thereof. What's really important is getting a lot of voices, so we make it obvious how much we care about this game! I've set it up so that there's no need to post links publicly- I'll be the only one to hear your voice on its own. Please help us so that we can make this project amazing! Your recording need have nothing but your voice. We've had some great participation so far, with 21 Anons sending in their awesome recordings! Let's keep this going and try to hit at least 30 before the cutoff!

Lyrics:
musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality

Record or upload recordings here:
vocaroo.com/

And finally, email the resulting link to me here:
[email protected]

Cutoff date is 19NOV2017, so plenty of time! Thank you!

And for the user last thread who asked, of course I'll be posting the final product here once it's done! I kinda hope it'll end up in the OP; that'd be really cool.

oh gosh I got a /ddlc/ celebrity's submission and it's pretty damn good

Yuri.

Massive cocks.

I think I would have preferred a third act where Monika makes Natsuki realizes that her dad never even existed, and her entire lifetime of abuse was just a backstory forced onto a program who has only existed for a few hours. Eventually lashing out at the player for creating her only to suffer before poisoning herself.

It just sounds weird, I guess. It's not even the context of it, just the name seems odd to me. But I spent days trying to think of a better one.
Still not going to namefag, of course, but I suppose you can use the name Necroanon to summon me, since I'm always lurking.
Or, you know, look for the retard who spoilers 90% of his message every time.

how massive?

Just finished it for the first time last night, come on here, and realize there's a general on thread #105 about the thing. Wow.

First real VN I've played, btw.

Someone got it. He knows everything that happened. The epiphany seems to be influencing him harder that me.
This is my last message regarding these matters. Expect no further correspondence from me for the time being.

The booru hit 1000 images earlier today! It's great seeing so much content being made.

Would you let your waifu Yuri get pounded by massive cocks?

>still not images of yuri with a horsecock

Would you marry Natsuki just to get her away from her abusive dad?

Same, I just finished the game this morning and have been glued to this general ever since.

here's a stupid edit for you guys