/wfg/ - Warframe General

Bunny edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand
youtube.com/watch?v=E_wbXR1O5Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=iOvKAn1Se6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are vaulted items so expensive, getting nova prime is going to be impossible

>why are items that are no longer entering the game so expensive
idk??

I'm talking about the system being so fucked for new players

New players don't actually need prime versions. For frames the difference is not particularly big. For weapons some are drastically better than their normal variants, but in the end you can just use a different weapon and get on with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand

Just unveiled this, should I sell it like it is or try to roll it into something better and what should I be rolling for the atterax?

What does today's shortie give?

Probably get asked this a lot but will I like this game coming from playing Destiny 2?

In the process of installing now so I can try it out while I wait for new D2 content. What am I in for?

Sup, i played this game like 4 years ago didnt progress that much, so i downloaded again and im a valkyr lv 13 and volt lvl 30 what to do?

Grind.

Any reason to keep the three Vectis Primes I have?

Destiny and Destiny 2 have been the greatest things to happen to Warframe. You'll find way more to do despite it being Free to Play and you'll find way more to complain about because you will never stop.

Welcome to the Origin System, Tenno!

>WTB ignis wraith
>5 offers for 15p + in a few seconds
This community is full of fucking jews. There are literally hundreds of offers on warframe market for 1p and these ((people)) have the audacity to try these typical tricks. Thank godness there were also 2 nice guys who told me to be careful

most people give it out for free

Wheres that frame tier list boys? I need to know where my mains excal, hydroid, Loki, and ivara are

>Loki
broken af pls no nerf tier
>Ivara
squishy thicc stealthy and fun tier
>Excal
WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH tier
>Hydroid
no respect tier like Mag

Whats whoosh tier? Excal is my fav

press 4 for WHOOSH

Ok, for real.

Loki can be amazing almost everywhere, especially with his augments.

Ivara's amazing at solo, locks areas down with ease, gets extra loot, artemis bow is fun too. She's very squishy when not prowling or stealth arrowed though.

Excalibur, 99% of them I see just press 4 then spam their whooshy sword for the rest of the mission. That's fine I guess. When that stops killing things you can swap over to a radial blind build.

Hydroid gets shit on constantly. Even when he was a popular loot-multiplier people shat on him. He's not nearly as bad as everyone says, but he's still pretty clunky and is a far cry from the "meta" frames. Don't think that makes him useless or un-fun though. If you like him, rock him, push his limits and show everybody what he can do.

>Teammates take forever to get to extraction, staying back and opening lockers and killing random enemies that dont matter
Why, what the actual fuck is wrong with these people, go into a fucking exterminate solo not fucking kuva farming or whatever just to dick around FUCK

shouldn't it be swoosh

Crit damage, range, and CC on slide attack would probably be the best riven for Atterax, if that's even a possible riven roll. Its worth a good bit for just being an atterax riven though. I'd roll it a couple times and try for something better. If you don't get anything better keep it at a low roll so anyone who buys it can reroll it more easily.

Isn't the atterax getting nerfed?

Memeing strike is, so it might as well be.

I try to farm if I can but as soon as I see a single player waiting in extraction I rush to extraction but it honestly depends on the team percentage.
Solo mission I'll farm until I get what I want, 2 player I have to rush as soon as the other is waiting, 3 player I'll still go if I see one, 4 player if I see one waiting and the other two are farming with me then the fourth guy can wait until I have what I need or until a second guy gets to extraction.

I'm only mastery rank 5, does it even matter what weapons I go for or should I just build whatever and sell the ones that I got to lvl 30 and didn't like?

Ok I can see how i'll need plat for a ton of stuff from slots to fully useless stuff
But just how much are we talking about to buy "enough" stuff? 20-something slots for primed and quest frames, 2-4 dozen wep slots depending on what you like assuming not EVERY wep, some others like sentinels and archstuff seem have enough starting room for anything non-mr-fodder, if not just 1-2 slots.
How many hundreds or thousands is all that crap?
What else should I be aiming for with plat after slots, missed mods? Just war/fa/me or do i ought to someday always have every booster on? (ok maybe not resource chance)
I can clearly work the market and buy-sell things into sets for profit, does it even matter if i'm not farming crap to trade for the market since i'm not buying plat anyway?
How much plat should I stockpile before i can say fuck enough?

did de say anything more about the make daily rewards marks a choice instead of fixed? was that even just weps or primed fury too?

>start game
>grind void fissures because what the fuck else other than clearing the chart
>sell shit buy shit easily get a non-vaulted prime in a few hours even with bad luck
>most prime sets are under 100p, some even faster to get that way then the regular counterparts
>barely any game checkpoints to make newfags underpowered such as 1m tax for very few things which you can bypass with index taxis anyway
If you think this game is tough on newfags you're not new you're really fucking dumb
even if you just meant about getting vaulted frames they even rotate and come back
are you just salty you can't start the game with a cheap loki or ember p?

even if you just started you can tell formas and taters on nonprime frames are a waste.
waiting for your first prime just to tater it is a big deal even if primes aren't better.

it's still shotting things in space over and over again for rng drops
otherwise it's nothing like destiny comparing them is silly

if you're just increasing your mastery rank then sure

Expecting randoms to do anything other than afking is setting yourself up for dissapointment
Honestly making you wait up to 1 min per mission is less rage inducing than anyone who actively hinders you like dio limbos in assasinations and such

razorback when

I got a Balla Riven with +combo +crit chance +elec
Is that good?

NEVER

Roll for speed and put it in a dagger.

they been saying that since before the false profit event . the closest they ever came was all damage being reduced when its not a head shot but the atterax seems about the same honestly if not slightly stronger since they finally hammered out crit tiers. i think they wanted to make harrow a good support frame and it works with kavats as well so its a quality of life improvement

since rivens are a thing i dont think
DE can justify any nerfs at this point and it just builds resentment

outside of few specific places ingame where you'll meet lvl 40+ enemies 95% of frames/weps are usable forma/reactor/catalyst-less, only consider fodder what you don't like for now
if you must hek is the best overall starter choice to carry into endgame
more mr and more planets/nodes unlocked and more quests done is your best bet now
pretty much anything you'll want to grind now is easier to do so later

unlocking mr and getting mats/plat to make a lot of weps is how you'll get a feel for fun/good weps later

Now post the horsecock one so I can finish jerking off.

Destiny
>Can't run and shoot at the same time
>Abilitys have cooldowns and short lasting effects
>Borderlands styled loot with RNG stats with named weapons being the only solid things to note of, and tends to be all players care about anyway
>You're locked to one class and one build and can't really swap around without doing a new character from the ground up

Warframe
>You can run and shoot, jump and shoot, jump onto walls and shoot, slide and shoot, there isn't a moment in the game where you can't attack if you want to attack
>Ability's have no cooldowns, only energy costs, and you can lower this cost to let you reuse skills near endlessly with selective set ups
>Each Braton is exactly the same. Each Ignis has the same exact stats, each copy of a mod you find always has the same base stats and always has the same growth. You can customize these as needed to fit your own needs and build in turn instead of having to RNG roll a new one in hopes of better stats.
>As long as you have slots, you can swap into any owned warframe of your choice without having to redo content you've already completed. Everything is on one account, and you're free to change around as needed ( the only thing that fucks with this mythos is focus )

This is why Warframe is the better Destiny

why are limbo players such autists?
is there something about the frame that draws a certain person to actively play such an annoying thing?

Ok limbofags, I just crafted my hat man, tell me your non-cancer builds.

>helminth

Do they give the same rewards to everyone?

Why are there people who spend all of their time doing XP grinding missions that are easier to do solo, but decide to do it in a party, and then complain about people who are leveling characters, and thus likely don't know what those characters do, and then use that experience to prevent anyone from playing that character anywhere, at any point in time, in any mission ever?

if an autist plays limbo, it's annoying and terrible, and ruins the whole mission. if a decent person plays limbo, you probably don't notice, or they at least minimize their impact on you personally.

15/10 would love to be tf'd into her asshole and fart her fire from my mouth

vile precision good?
im seriously so fucking disappointed

its the only way they get any attention

>When that stops killing things you can swap over to a radial blind build.
It never does. Exalted Blade is insanely strong.

Why are there people who don't know how to end a sentence?

think of a Frost that Forces people to stand inside his bubble and with the same lack of understanding that they arent helping.

Why are there people?

not unless you're physically incapable of aiming and compensating for recoil yourself

Why are there people who don't know the purpose of a coma and interjection?

at least with frosts you can damage things inside the bubble

It's my birthday today.
Please post cute frames.

max dur, no range. narrow minded will give you a bubble just bigger than a defense target. it's good for mobile defense, as you can get over 80s uptime on the bubble and stasis. it turns the mission into hurry up and wait x3, or "god I hope there are no nullifiers.
max range and efficiency is good for syndicate missions, closing cata pops boxes, and it goes through walls and other barriers, so you can hunt medallions pretty efficiently.
apparently there's a min duration build around his 3 augment that I haven't made, mostly because I haven't gotten the augment yet. you use the aug and low dur to have rifted guys pop each other back into the rift and give yourself bonus to attack and apparently it's the best build for not griefing your squad.

Which dagger is best for Covert Lethality?

how do I play Oberon?

>looks guys I posted it again

Could you fuck off?

>to prevent anyone from playing that character anywhere
WOW i wasnt aware people can do that! is it a hack? how can i prevent myself from losing control of what im able to play???

rakta dark dagger if you actually want to run around with a dagger. a zaw if you just want to gank mofos.

does the secondary weapon even matter?

Alright gonna try these, thanks

Huh.

If you go tatermode in the Index, your coins and financial stress follows the tater, which lets your frame's shields recover.

you ____ don't ____

>deck out my nekros prime in prep for polymer farm
>razorback still hasnt shown despite being completed for 3 fucking days already

fucking why DE?

>is there something about the frame that draws a certain person to actively play such an annoying thing?

It's "classy"

Consider that for everything Limbo can do, theres a similar but non-obnoxious frame that can do it equally well or better
Then think about who will play such a frame

it does when it's better than your primary

You can make a lot of secondaries stronger than primaries and Mesa's Peacemaker uses mods from your secondary.

You'll never find a limbo who actually knows how to play their frame. The major reason being that they aren't shitters and will never pub with it.

If you want two primaries or primary in a second slot, I guess it does matter.

here's a cute volt

How'd I do?

First one is for combat missions where you aren't stationary, and it'll teach you how to not be shit at the character, rather than instantly going for Za Warudo and ruining everyone's runs, and being one of the people who propagate Limbo's reputation. I recommend starting with this to really learn the nuances of his skills, before moving on to the more common ones. For the record, it focuses on Rift Surge.
Second one is for Mobile Defense, Rescue, and even Defense if it's a mission where you're actually at risk of enemies breaking the thing you're defending. You just throw this on a stationary point and afk with the meditate emote. This also a build that tends to impact allies less because it keeps its shit to a small size, so it's an alternative to minimum duration if you still want to Za Warudo things without hurting allies and their fun. Replace Rage with whatever you want, but, with a full build (as I still need to level P. Continuity and shit), there isn't really much else to throw in the spot without 1 - 2 more formas, so I use Rage.
Third is for things like Sabotage, Interception etc, where you'll sometimes be needing to defend a wider area that the second build won't cover. Also good for things like the Ambula boss fight or if your team is heavy melee/you've asked them if they're cool with using melee. This is the build that generally makes people hate Limbo, so I suggest getting into it last, after you understand all your skills properly.

Feel free to change the Aura and Exilus to whatever you prefer, I just chose CP and the Drifts because it's my preference. I used this video as reference (stole his information) when I originally started playing him: youtube.com/watch?v=E_wbXR1O5Jc

Happy birthday user! :)

fuck you and your happy birthday

What's the best way to farm endo and credits? I acquired a few primed mods and now I'm broke and need a few hundred thousand endo.

>log in
>get bp of the key on the mail
>aaww shit jump into salacia
>no ALUs

>unmaxed mods
>vitality on a frame that doesn't get hit
>rage on a frame that doesn't get hit
>quick thinking on a frame that doesn't get hit

Here's a cute Nezha

Different person in the process of building Hydroid, but how would I go about getting the most out of him? I just want to play support for my friends.

fomorian runs are great for endo.
400 per hit 70% chance ish for it

Hanging out with Warbros (the good ones, not the current crop) I thought I knew what autism is. But today I looked at /weg/ and saw the true face of autism and I am not worthy. That loli sim guy belongs on a pedestal, in a mental institution and quite probably in jail.

so they are going to buff the Snipetron when it comes back, right? because currently it's complete shit

you got a source on that image user?

>afk with the meditate emote
>not pendulum narta
you're a shit limbo and I hate you.
seriosuly though, has a point, vitality, rage and quick thinking can absolutely get swapped out for things like the augur mods, for even more duration and power strength.

has anyone actually gotten platinum from using russian VPN?

press 3, walk over 2, try to take 90 seconds between deaths

>not reading
I'm maxing them all now. I was focused on maxing out my weapons, as 10% duration or 10% efficiency is meaningless on most frames.

Vitality is because, with Limbo, you can make a health sponge that permanently gives you health regen by slashing proccing them with a Life Strike weapon and freezing their status effects with stasis. It's a lot better regen than using a shield.
Rage, like I said, is filler. There is nothing else of value to put there with only 4 forma. It's literally one of the three builds.
>Quick Thinking on a frame that doesn't get hit
I hope you like nullifiers, the bugs that let you get hit, and if you ever decide to fight in your cataclysm.

Pretty good, just build your zaws for status and everything will be good.

There are 3 main builds
Literally watch n00bfaggot's video.
youtube.com/watch?v=iOvKAn1Se6Q

>1. Radiation AOE dps using your 2

>2. Support / buff - Max Strength + Phoenix Renewal mod + Smite Infusion mod (casting your 1 on allies give their weapons huge radiation buff)

>3. Armor removal (in case you don't have 4 Corrosive Projections in your squad).

On the ambulas sortie we had this week the support build was really useful because of Phoenix Renewal.

happy birthday user

How soloable is that and which wang should I go for? I last played during the fomorian event funnily enough so I'm a bit out of the loop.